Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 19:04 #1

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 10988
  • Likes received: 4736
UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
December 1, 2018



British MEP Janice Atkinson is claiming that the UN Compact on Migration would result in Europe being swamped with 59 million new migrants in the next 6 years.

Sixty-million brown people in Europe would pretty much completely destroy the last remnants of Western civilization.

At the same time, it would have virtually no impact whatsoever on global brown poverty.



Surely, the goal isn’t actually to destroy Europe? Surely, someone’s math must just be wrong?

Furthermore, though we’re hearing a lot about the Migrant Pact, the UN’s Refugee Pact – which is a totally separate suicide pact – is allegedly even worse.


Voice of Europe:
In parallel with the highly criticised migration pact, the UN has also prepared a refugee pact. Both these treaties are intended to be signed at the conference in Morocco on 10-11 December.

Even if the pact is not legally binding, it refers to obligations. Thus, a kind of soft laws that restrict the sovereignty of the countries. Some of the points included in the refugee pact are as follows:

-The refugee concept is extended to people affected by climate change and environmental destruction (paragraph 12).

-Every four years starting in 2019, a global refugee forum will check and produce an index for how each country has lived up to the agreement’s obligations (paragraphs 17-19).

-A global academic network with universities, academic associations and research institutes will be established to create opportunities for refugees for education, research and scholarships (paragraph 43).

-Promote a positive attitude towards refugees being transferred from one country to another (paragraph 90).


It is not only the UN that works actively to bring about changes in migration issues, but also the EU and other actors. A relevant element is the EU document which concerns the promotion of relocation of refugees within the Member States.



The treaty text of the UN refugee pact can be read in its entirety here.

Also worthy of note as they plan to flood us with these evil monsters: global poverty is actually continuing to drop worldwide, despite the insane birthrates of the monkeymen.



The only place it’s going up is Africa and seriously – what the hell is anyone supposed to do about black people being poor?

If white people are the global daddies of the brown world, then we should be occupying Africa and controlling the birthrate. Taking black people out of Africa does not slow their birthrate.

These people are like goddamn Tribbles.



Point being: bringing tens of millions of brown people to Europe does not improve the global situation. Anyone making that claim is simply trying to emotionally manipulate you.

So what is the thing then?

At some point, instead of talking about all of these side issues, someone needs to just come out and publicly start asking if there is a group of people purposefully trying to exterminate white people.

Because that certainly appears to simply be an obvious fact.

And if that is the case, who is doing it and for what purpose?



dailystormer.name/un-migration-pact-would-bring-60-million-brown-people-to-europe/
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 19:35 #2

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 10988
  • Likes received: 4736
Fucking hell.... could this be the killing blow we're all waiting for?

As I was already wondering what the jews were up to now people are waking up to their scheme slowly, but steadily.

Jews obviously won't be sitting back doing nothing while the white race awakens when it still got a chance to survive...

Thus this could very well be it.
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 21:02 #3

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12789
  • Likes received: 1431
''UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe'' says who? Janice Atkinson......she got kicked out of UKIP for fiddling her expenses, she's a crook.

What other sources are there, besides her?
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2018 21:03 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 21:36 #4

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 879
  • Likes received: 429
Frothy wrote:
''UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe'' says who? Janice Atkinson......she got kicked out of UKIP for fiddling her expenses, she's a crook.

What other sources are there, besides her?

You won't have to worry about your sources because in the details of the migration compact are measures to criminalize criticism of migration

So pretty soon if these globalist entities get their way you wont be able to talk about it unless you are singing it's praises

I know you don't give a fuck because you seem to think you can ignore this by pretending anyone who wants to talk about it is a racist phobe of some sort

So you will keep on denying it's happening until your cities and towns resemble parts of the third world shit holes that you assume is the fault of the white man and his empires of old

What other sources are there

Go and look yourself you lazy twat
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Zorro, Flare

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 21:41 #5

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 879
  • Likes received: 429
Flare wrote:
Fucking hell.... could this be the killing blow we're all waiting for?

As I was already wondering what the jews were up to now people are waking up to their scheme slowly, but steadily.

Jews obviously won't be sitting back doing nothing while the white race awakens when it still got a chance to survive...

Thus this could very well be it.

Ive been trying to tell everyone the UN is the vehicle for the great replacement for two years solid and all ive got in response is a load of verbal abuse about being some sort of shill

Which has led me to understand the internet has been loaded with people like frothy who will deny the existence of this plan right up until someone is defecating outside his front door

We are going to be up to our necks in shit in the nations of european descent very shortly because one thing is for sure not one of the people coming or any of the people organizing this give a single fuck about the impact it is going to have on us

they are not listening now and they will not listen when it gets to the point we are surrounded by hungry mouths who dont know how to work within the system we have inherited

civil war is coming and I dont want it to but that is the reality we are facing

I know some people don't appreciate the way Gan Anim uses his words on here but I know for a fact what he is trying to tell us is we had better be ready to look after ourselves because nobody is coming to help us this time unless we do it ourselves
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Flare

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 21:52 #6

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 10988
  • Likes received: 4736
MrAnderson wrote:
Flare wrote:
Fucking hell.... could this be the killing blow we're all waiting for?

As I was already wondering what the jews were up to now people are waking up to their scheme slowly, but steadily.

Jews obviously won't be sitting back doing nothing while the white race awakens when it still got a chance to survive...

Thus this could very well be it.

Ive been trying to tell everyone the UN is the vehicle for the great replacement for two years solid and all ive got in response is a load of verbal abuse about being some sort of shill

Which has led me to understand the internet has been loaded with people like frothy who will deny the existence of this plan right up until someone is defecating outside his front door

We are going to be up to our necks in shit in the nations of european descent very shortly because one thing is for sure not one of the people coming or any of the people organizing this give a single fuck about the impact it is going to have on us

they are not listening now and they will not listen when it gets to the point we are surrounded by hungry mouths who dont know how to work within the system we have inherited

civil war is coming and I dont want it to but that is the reality we are facing

I know some people don't appreciate the way Gan Anim uses his words on here but I know for a fact what he is trying to tell us is we had better be ready to look after ourselves because nobody is coming to help us this time unless we do it ourselves

Yea.. as long as all those migrants can leech off our welfare systems they'll be quite tame.

But the more come in, the more pressure on welfare and once we can't sustain it no more is when all those migrants will turn on us.

The fact that they are going to turn any criticism on migration into "hate-speech" is insane.

I bet it won't be very long no more till Europe will burn down to the ground. The jews won't be waiting for decades to do this, as they're in a hurry.
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 21:59 #7

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 879
  • Likes received: 429
they have ramped up the procedures yes in a hurry

I can only assume thats because so many people are aware or becoming aware of who is organizing this
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 22:06 #8

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 10988
  • Likes received: 4736
MrAnderson wrote:
they have ramped up the procedures yes in a hurry

I can only assume thats because so many people are aware or becoming aware of who is organizing this

Yea, and they're censoring youtube, twitter, facebook etc. like crazy.


So many NatSoc channels shut down or limited on YT, it's crazy.
Yesterday I saw they finally deleted Esoteric Truths contents... while they let the channel stay up for quite some time.

The Impartial Truth and Dennis Wise channels still remain so far, but I guess these can be taken down any time now.
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 22:15 #9

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15585
  • Likes received: 7366
I also understand what Gan is saying also, basically divorce yourself from their system as much as possible.

Not sure the elites plans can be stopped, i feel the only way it might turn around is if indigenous europeans begin to be persecuted when the demographics change enough... we are some years away from that.

Then things may cycle again, but it would take something drastic like that i think to unleash what may still lurk within what is now majority cuckery on the part of europeans.

The elite are really going all out balls with this kalergi shit, time will tell how it works out for them.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 22:17 #10

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2098
  • Likes received: 570
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Flare wrote:
Fucking hell.... could this be the killing blow we're all waiting for?

As I was already wondering what the jews were up to now people are waking up to their scheme slowly, but steadily.

Jews obviously won't be sitting back doing nothing while the white race awakens when it still got a chance to survive...

Thus this could very well be it.

Ive been trying to tell everyone the UN is the vehicle for the great replacement for two years solid and all ive got in response is a load of verbal abuse about being some sort of shill

Which has led me to understand the internet has been loaded with people like frothy who will deny the existence of this plan right up until someone is defecating outside his front door

We are going to be up to our necks in shit in the nations of european descent very shortly because one thing is for sure not one of the people coming or any of the people organizing this give a single fuck about the impact it is going to have on us

they are not listening now and they will not listen when it gets to the point we are surrounded by hungry mouths who dont know how to work within the system we have inherited

civil war is coming and I dont want it to but that is the reality we are facing

I know some people don't appreciate the way Gan Anim uses his words on here but I know for a fact what he is trying to tell us is we had better be ready to look after ourselves because nobody is coming to help us this time unless we do it ourselves

Yea.. as long as all those migrants can leech off our welfare systems they'll be quite tame.

But the more come in, the more pressure on welfare and once we can't sustain it no more is when all those migrants will turn on us.

The fact that they are going to turn any criticism on migration into "hate-speech" is insane.

I bet it won't be very long no more till Europe will burn down to the ground. The jews won't be waiting for decades to do this, as they're in a hurry.

The welfare state is now punishing those who have worked all their life for a comfortable retirement, which is not going to happen for the majority and is already gearing up to austeritize = euthenise the remaining older people who probably won't reach retirement age, to steal their pensions to pay for those who they see as unmentionable, that is how it is already panning out

Then those new stock who think they are better off here will be left with themselves and a system that will then feed oof of them, it is a cycle that has come and gone for centuries and is set to begin once again, in about five to ten years I would say.

Its not going to look pretty.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 22:18 #11

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15585
  • Likes received: 7366
Flare wrote:
I bet it won't be very long no more till Europe will burn down to the ground. The jews won't be waiting for decades to do this, as they're in a hurry.

My take on it is theyre dying man.. alot of the architects of this NWO and insane race mixing agenda are getting on.

They know theyre not long for this world and theyve gone nuts, but they have the money and power despite their increasing insanity.

It may not bode well for their descendents one day, and perhaps, just perhaps, theyve already fucked themselves without even knowing it yet... their hubris prevents them from considering today that they may be in trouble in the future.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2018 22:38 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 22:21 #12

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2098
  • Likes received: 570
MrAnderson wrote:
they have ramped up the procedures yes in a hurry

I can only assume thats because so many people are aware or becoming aware of who is organizing this

Here is where and who thought up this plan of action, communists every one of them, and in amongst the realms of power as we speak.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 22:26 #13

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 10988
  • Likes received: 4736
novum wrote:
I also understand what Gan is saying also, basically divorce yourself from their system as much as possible.

Not sure the elites plans can be stopped, i feel the only way it might turn around is if indigenous europeans begin to be persecuted when the demographics change enough... we are some years away from that.

Then things may cycle again, but it would take something drastic like that i think to unleash what may still lurk within what is now majority cuckery on the part of europeans.

The elite are really going all out balls with this kalergi shit, time will tell how it works out for them.

Fucking hell you should see how our cities look like.. especially the centers.
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 22:33 #14

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2098
  • Likes received: 570
Flare wrote:
novum wrote:
I also understand what Gan is saying also, basically divorce yourself from their system as much as possible.

Not sure the elites plans can be stopped, i feel the only way it might turn around is if indigenous europeans begin to be persecuted when the demographics change enough... we are some years away from that.

Then things may cycle again, but it would take something drastic like that i think to unleash what may still lurk within what is now majority cuckery on the part of europeans.

The elite are really going all out balls with this kalergi shit, time will tell how it works out for them.

Fucking hell you should see how our cities look like.. especially the centers.

Any city state cannot fend for itself in times of plenty never mind what is happening today and all will eventually fail, what TPTB are doing is making huge sums from the government kitty which is fast running dry, when the coffers are empty holy hell is going to be unleashed, TPTB are already prepared for this if you read into the DCDC reports for 2030, so the smart more is to leave the so called smart city now.

Remember the 12 day rule I shared with everyone a few months ago in the survival forum and other places, that is how long most people would last in such a meltdown, or even shorter, so it won't take long for things to return to normal, when it does their control mechanism will then truly clamp down on anyone that is left.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2018 22:49 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 22:41 #15

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15585
  • Likes received: 7366
Flare wrote:
Fucking hell you should see how our cities look like.. especially the centers.

Similar deal in lots of places.

I dont talk about it much here but i got out of the city.

I dont recognise what i grew up in anymore... so many soy boys and new arrivals.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 23:00 #16

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 10988
  • Likes received: 4736
novum wrote:
Flare wrote:
Fucking hell you should see how our cities look like.. especially the centers.

Similar deal in lots of places.

I dont talk about it much here but i got out of the city.

I dont recognise what i grew up in anymore... so many soy boys and new arrivals.

There's at least one plus-side to it, when shit goes down within a decade.

At least I get to say to all the FUCKING NORMIES I tried to wake up: "See? I told you so you dumb, ignorant, arrogant, self-entitled FUCKS."
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 23:04 #17

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12789
  • Likes received: 1431
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
''UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe'' says who? Janice Atkinson......she got kicked out of UKIP for fiddling her expenses, she's a crook.

What other sources are there, besides her?

You won't have to worry about your sources because in the details of the migration compact are measures to criminalize criticism of migration

So pretty soon if these globalist entities get their way you wont be able to talk about it unless you are singing it's praises

I know you don't give a fuck because you seem to think you can ignore this by pretending anyone who wants to talk about it is a racist phobe of some sort

So you will keep on denying it's happening until your cities and towns resemble parts of the third world shit holes that you assume is the fault of the white man and his empires of old

What other sources are there

Go and look yourself you lazy twat

In other words it's just what Janice Atkinson says and Andrew Anglin citing her...and blind Flare citing them and you being abusive on the forum, like the troll you are.

I'm not denying that immigration is real but when Janice Atkinson says 59 million are on their way, I don't believe her, she's a crook, there are presently no other sources for this,and you know it....

Fear porn from the NF and the resident knucks get in a frenzy, be sad if not so funny

:killinme:
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2018 23:17 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 23:20 #18

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 879
  • Likes received: 429
Frothy wrote:

In other words it's just what Janice Atkinson says and Andrew Anglin citing her...and you citing them and being abusive on the forum, like the troll you are.

I'm not denying that immigration is real but when Janice Atkinson says 59 million are on there way, I don't believe her, she's a crook, there are presently no other sources for this,and you know it....

Fear porn from the NF and the resident knucks get in a frenzy, be sad if not so funny

:killinme:

How about just fucking kill yourself you are of absolutely zero use to anyone and nobody will miss you

When the SHTF you will be running around like a headless chicken doing nothing but making noise and getting in the way of people

Like a psychotic mental patient begging for euthanasia just get on with it now and save us all the misery of having to read your denial

Are you not the creature who implies ANTIFA are noble ?

Are you not the creature who downplays what the EU has become ?

You remind me of a person who posts on the DIF , who engages in muddle fuckery and yes it is no it isn't games of idle minded bullshit all ways at hand to downplay the severity of what is taking place in front of peoples very eyes

Just do yourself a favor and find a tall cliff to step off and don't look back

It will be easier for everyone that way

Is that abusive enough for you ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Zorro, Flare

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 23:29 #19

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12789
  • Likes received: 1431
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

In other words it's just what Janice Atkinson says and Andrew Anglin citing her...and you citing them and being abusive on the forum, like the troll you are.

I'm not denying that immigration is real but when Janice Atkinson says 59 million are on there way, I don't believe her, she's a crook, there are presently no other sources for this,and you know it....

Fear porn from the NF and the resident knucks get in a frenzy, be sad if not so funny

:killinme:

How about just fucking kill yourself you are of absolutely zero use to anyone and nobody will miss you

When the SHTF you will be running around like a headless chicken doing nothing but making noise and getting in the way of people

Like a psychotic mental patient begging for euthanasia just get on with it now and save us all the misery of having to read your denial

Are you not the creature who implies ANTIFA are noble ?

Are you not the creature who downplays what the EU has become ?

You remind me of a person who posts on the DIF , who engages in muddle fuckery and yes it is no it isn't games of idle minded bullshit all ways at hand to downplay the severity of what is taking place in front of peoples very eyes

Just do yourself a favor and find a tall cliff to step off and don't look back

It will be easier for everyone that way

Is that abusive enough for you ?

:lolplac:
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 01 Dec 2018 23:31 #20

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 879
  • Likes received: 429
and for the frothy creature I want to remind it that I have been trying to point to the UN as the vehicle of the great replacement for two years solid with enough evidence to prove thta is exactly what the organization is being used for and nothing else

it's a transfer of power from sovereign nations to an un elected form of globalism NWO / JWO nightmare inducing tyranny

then shit bags like you and vancity come in ( where is that fucking retard anyway ) and try and say I'm a racist or something because I point out the UN is stocked full of nations who have never and will never want to live as European societies have lived and will not and have never understood what it is that made European nations as nice as they became before they were fucking molested by internationalists to the point it's almost unrecognizable within one generation

but all you are going to do is pretend it isn't happening until it gets to the point like I said where you will just be getting in the fucking way of any sort of recovery and at that point I wouldn't blame someone for getting tired of hearing your neurotic screams and putting one in your head just to have some respite from your bullshit

the fact you refuse to acknowledge what is taking place is to me the most abusive thing a person can do to someone so as a matter of due course I will make sure you are on the receiving end of some just so you know how it feels

if you want I can help you locate a nice high cliff to walk off to save yourself the bother of getting in the way of any sort of helpful response in the future

I have google earth open just let me know sort of where you are and I will locate a decent quiet spot for you to do the honorable thing and shuffle off the mortal coil you cowardly bastard
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 42.7%United StatesIndia 0.6%India
United Kingdom 20.1%United KingdomAustria 0.5%Austria
Canada 6.6%CanadaNorway 0.5%Norway
Australia 4.6%AustraliaPoland 0.5%Poland
Netherlands 3.6%NetherlandsBelgium 0.3%Belgium
Germany 3.1%GermanyBrazil 0.3%Brazil
France 2%FranceItaly 0.3%Italy
China 1.7%ChinaGreece 0.3%Greece
Russian Federation 1.2%Russian FederationSlovakia 0.2%Slovakia
Spain 1%SpainSouth Africa 0.2%South Africa
Switzerland 1%SwitzerlandCzech Republic 0.2%Czech Republic
Colombia 1%ColombiaFinland 0.2%Finland
Sweden 0.9%SwedenDenmark 0.2%Denmark
Romania 0.7%RomaniaUnited Arab Emirates 0.1%United Arab Emirates
Ireland 0.6%IrelandMexico 0.1%Mexico

Active Users

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).