Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 13:45 #41

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
One needs to be holistic when discussing migration imo,,,,so which is the greater number. over the years....the
'dark skin' people who migrated to Europe or the 'light skin' people who migrated from Europe? Surely those white traitors need judging too, no? How did they treat the natives of their squatted lands?

Either way both groups are part of a globalist programme, so...think about that! No point in half truths eh!!

if all the white emigrants would have stayed home, Europe would be so full of white people, they deserted and left it wide open. They ran off and squatted 'dark skin' land just like Jews
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2018 14:04 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 13:56 #42

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
The problem is in Mass Migration
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2018 13:57 by Rocco.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 13:58 #43

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:

It wouldn't be an issue without the greater number of white emigration first, as I say, running off to squat foreign lands on Mass, just like Jews do.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2018 13:59 by Frothy.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 14:07 #44

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

It wouldn't be an issue without the greater number of white emigration first, as I say, running off to squat foreign lands on Mass, just like Jews do.
I don't think Europe was depleted of people because of "Mass" Emigration. We never needed Mass Immigration. It's the Central Banks that need Mass Immigration for endless economic growth
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 14:19 #45

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Migration has always been extant wherever there was hardship, famine due to climatical strees which could kill up to a quarter of the population if two harvests failed, there was still plenty of food to go around in global terms but it is who is distributing those commodities around who contributed to those untimely deaths.

What is apparent today is the speed at which the people are having their real life skills removed, and the speed the immigrants are being assimilated, if society was in full employment then send a few thousand new sheep to another farm would not really be noticed, if done much slower they could acclimatize much easier, learn from the new tribes who would actually take them on board so as they were making their own existance viable, and bolstering the hosts, this the Sorros Stupidity in not doing because they are now clinically insane knowing the real facts as to what is likely to happen.

Their beligerance knows no bounds and millions will like suffer before things turn around.
INACTIVE

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 14:59 #46

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I don't think Europe was depleted of people because of "Mass" Emigration. We never needed Mass Immigration. It's the Central Banks that need Mass Immigration for endless economic growth

I'm saying that if all the white traitor emigrants who fled Europe to the 'new world' would have stayed put, then the idea that they're being ourbred would be less effective, they simply spread out of Europe.

It's got nothing to do with economics, it's easy to get cheap labour from the East of Europe.There's no need to import people from out of Europe for that.

Imagine the economic growth if all the white folk in the US, Canada, Australia, were still in Europe. There would be no reason to import anyone, ever.

Thus the biggest demise to European civilisation is emigration and WW1 & WW2, both white projects of self harming to white civilisation, far worse than a a,relevantly small number of 'dark skin' immigrants.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2018 15:09 by Frothy.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 18:15 #47

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I'm saying that if all the white traitor emigrants who fled Europe to the 'new world' would have stayed put, then the idea that they're being ourbred would be less effective, they simply spread out of Europe.
The Europeans who were shipped to America to work as slaves were "traitors"?
It's got nothing to do with economics, it's easy to get cheap labour from the East of Europe.There's no need to import people from out of Europe for that. So why do they import people from out of Europe?

Imagine the economic growth if all the white folk in the US, Canada, Australia, were still in Europe. There would be no reason to import anyone, ever. So basically you're saying that Europeans emigrating out of Europe caused a void in the labor force which had to be replenished by immigrants, is that correct?

Thus the biggest demise to European civilisation is emigration and WW1 & WW2, both white projects of self harming to white civilisation, far worse than a a,relevantly small number of 'dark skin' immigrants.So Emigration, WW1 and WW2 robbed Europe of it's work force and so they had to be replaced by immigrants, and white people did this all to themselves out of their own free will?
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2018 18:19 by Rocco.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 20:20 #48

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
I wasn't around at the time but i can say with 100% certainty that Frothy has denied every single major move toward creating the NWO for the past twenty years

every.single.one

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 20:22 #49

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
One needs to be holistic when discussing migration imo,,,,so which is the greater number. over the years....the
'dark skin' people who migrated to Europe or the 'light skin' people who migrated from Europe? Surely those white traitors need judging too, no? How did they treat the natives of their squatted lands?

Either way both groups are part of a globalist programme, so...think about that! No point in half truths eh!!

if all the white emigrants would have stayed home, Europe would be so full of white people, they deserted and left it wide open. They ran off and squatted 'dark skin' land just like Jews

OK either he is a hateful satanic creep or he is a hateful version of some human being thing

what a disgusting person

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 21:00 #50

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

It's got nothing to do with economics, it's easy to get cheap labour from the East of Europe.There's no need to import people from out of Europe for that. So why do they import people from out of Europe?

Imagine the economic growth if all the white folk in the US, Canada, Australia, were still in Europe. There would be no reason to import anyone, ever. So basically you're saying that Europeans emigrating out of Europe caused a void in the labor force which had to be replenished by immigrants, is that correct?

Thus the biggest demise to European civilisation is emigration and WW1 & WW2, both white projects of self harming to white civilisation, far worse than a a,relevantly small number of 'dark skin' immigrants.So Emigration, WW1 and WW2 robbed Europe of it's work force and so they had to be replaced by immigrants, and white people did this all to themselves out of their own free will?
Most Europeans went to the US of their own accord, as did Brits go to Aus, and Canada too, but of course some (the minority) were forced to go there,,,,,I'm referring to the majorities not the minorities, the Spanish conquered Mexico and a lot of South America.

They import people from out of Europe because those people apply to be citizens of any specific nation in Europe, this would happen even without the EU.

What I'm saying is that if all the 'light skin' people that emanated from Europe all went back to Europe there would be more white people there and probably immigrants from oversees would be turned away due to the population being so rife already.

White people in the main part who chose to leave Europe did so of their own free will, it was white people who started and ended the two world wars, that's caused less white people to be in Europe, and more like white genocide than a lesser number of dark skin people migrating to Europe and yes there were labour shortages after the wars..

I'm not really on about the economy but rather the dark to light skin ratio in Europe that you fuckers keep yelling about....that's mainly caused by emigration not immigration as per the figures. Why is it that I have to down dumb my posts to base level before you are able to grasp the concept? I'm not going to spend another week inserting basic logic though your skull, if you can;t see it for yourself then that's your problem, i've made my points and now further explained them for your benefit, I don't know why I bother, you never seem grateful.

You really are a half truther Rocco, the fact that you ;don't punch right' proves that.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2018 21:19 by Frothy.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 21:13 #51

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Most Europeans went to the US of their own accord, as did Brits go to Aus, and Canada too, but of course some (the minority) were orced to go there,,,,,I'm referring to the majorities not the minorities.

They import people from out of Europe because those people apply to be citizens of any specific nation in Europe, this would happen even without the EU.

What I'm saying is that if all the 'light skin' people that emanated from Europe all went back to Europe there would be more white people there and probably immigrants from oversees would be turned away due to the population being so rife already.

White people in the main part who chose to leave Europe did so of their own free will, it was white people who started and ended the two world wars, that's caused less white people to be in Europe and more like white genocide than a lesser number of dark sk,n people migrating to Europe.

I'm not really on about the economy but rather the dark to light skin ration is Europe that you fuckers keep yelling about....why is it that I have to down dumb my posts to base level before you are able to grasp the concept? I'm not going to spend another week inserting basic logic though your skull, if you can;t see it for yourself then that's you problem, i've made my points and now further explained them for your benefit, I don't know why I bother, you never seem grateful.

Thing is though many of the people who left Europe did not leave of their own accord, they were uprooted just like the Africans who were butchered leaving families without fathers or mothers which were cutthroated to break up the family unity, etc who are now being uprooted due to funding civil wars, and given a fee ride into Europe.

Many were hoarded onto ships that were unseasworthy and were watched sinking slowly as they entered the deeper waters, many were sent for menial crimes like stealing a loaf of bread or not being able to pay their surf rent due to the poor condition of their health, so many things you have left out.

If the highlands were left alone the people would still be living there in realtive comfort on the highly productive farmland that we see planted with food for as far as the eye could see today, especilly on the Wester coatline of Scotland.

The world order has not really changed for over a thousand years, it has simply changed hands through blood lineages, we have always been farmed mostly by duress and the rest through simply having to tow the line in order of surviving, all because we have not yet realized who we are and having a wider vision of how things might be.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2018 21:15 by Gan Anim.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 21:22 #52

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
More white people left Europe of their own accord than dark skinned people have moved to Europe, hell there was an entire Commonwealth project shipping fuckers over to Aus for a ''better life''

I'm talking about the majority of white people that left Europe, they were not forced, they wanted to have another life, it was sold to them as an idea...get real man!

Cognitive dissonance is rife now, you're clutching at straws,,,,it's quite sad to see so many so called truthers squirm at the truth when they don't like to see it.

You don't approve of mass immigration and you think whites never did it, ie emigrate from Europe on mass on their own free will.... :iitm:

I'll leave you with that, I'm not wasting any more time replying to racial subjection
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2018 21:32 by Frothy.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 22:42 #53

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Millions of children from Europe were kidnapped and shipped to America
You can't fix stupid

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 22:45 #54

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
.....incoherent ramblings about skin color.....
No one's talking about skin color (except maybe Ugh) dipshit
Frothy wrote:
You really are a half truther Rocco, the fact that you ;don't punch right' proves that.
You're the one with the "Nazi/Zionist" obsession
Frothy wrote:
i've made my points and now further explained them for your benefit, I don't know why I bother, you never seem grateful.

"grateful" :facepalm:
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2018 23:06 by Rocco.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 23:06 #55

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Its no use debating with these neo marxists

You.might as well tune in to CNN because the talking points are exactly the same

If you dont like the idea of the end of the white race and the end of the societies they built you are a racist bigot

Its the same script in the end
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Rocco

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 23:10 #56

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Yuri Bezmenov was right, we can't save the indoctrinated. They're on a suicide path and they will drag you with them. It's time to save ourselves
You can't fix stupid

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 23:19 #57

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
More white people left Europe of their own accord than dark skinned people have moved to Europe, hell there was an entire Commonwealth project shipping fuckers over to Aus for a ''better life''

I'm talking about the majority of white people that left Europe, they were not forced, they wanted to have another life, it was sold to them as an idea...get real man!

Cognitive dissonance is rife now, you're clutching at straws,,,,it's quite sad to see so many so called truthers squirm at the truth when they don't like to see it.

You don't approve of mass immigration and you think whites never did it, ie emigrate from Europe on mass on their own free will.... :iitm:

I'll leave you with that, I'm not wasting any more time replying to racial subjection

I am not doubting lots left these shores wantingly, but in the very beginning these people were already dispossesed, either torn from the land or either starved them out from their lands that they owned for hundreds of years and homeless due to political and religious dogma, this has been going on forever, like the Hugenots of France to England they left with nothing and arrived with nothing but their cloths they were wearing.

Many did not move of their own ability, it was normally a ten pound deposit in my younger days, but you still needed a sponser and a job to go to, it is all down to exploiting the natural resorces and colonizing vast open tracts of land for profit, always has been.

Todays movements of livestock are for profit for the movers and shakers, they care not who they use or dissplace, its the bussiness as usual model regardless of cred or colour.

I am for equality mainly but not for policy that prevents an unmanagable ramming together of species like a prize winning tup fighting for his end away.
INACTIVE

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 23:33 #58

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Yuri Bezmenov was right, we can't save the indoctrinated. They're on a suicide path and they will drag you with them. It's time to save ourselves

It is possible to have a smoother transition which is looking rather unlikely if we do not get our hands retrained in time, it will take several more years before any real changes come but I think they will.

A collective of minds as well as real life skills is the key to opening many of the locks to lifes problems, but it has to be done on a one to one/two basis without any dogm's taking up the time when things get tough, prayers are only really any good to the individual if he or she can use them to bolster confinance within themselves, without it further confusing others, these manuals are not for working things out in group therapy, we all have the inbuilt traits of knowing what is right and wrong, nothing other than respect for another is going to work when the chips are really down.

Here actions rather than words are what is needed.

Throughout history the religious confused have been seen praying as the final moment has come towards them, rather than running from trouble their faith often lets them down.

In Japan the people were so brainwashed by the state that they would rather wait for the trafic lights to change than run from the tsunami rushing towards them, this is what religious and political dogma can do to the mind.

Call me what you like I am a realist not a theorist, widom and courage is the only thing that will set us free.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2018 23:46 by Gan Anim.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 23:41 #59

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Every civilization in history was build on slave labor
You can't fix stupid

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 02 Dec 2018 23:42 #60

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Gan
I am not doubting lots left these shores wantingly,

Yes they did and in greater number than the non white immigrants to Europe that are so often complained about here by the resident knucks

The fact of the matter is more whites left Europe willingly than non whites moved to it willingly, so the biggest issue with that demographic is white emigration from Europe rather than 'dark skin; people immigrating to it.

That;s the situation plain and simple, trying to get that fact into brain dead drones like Flare and Rocco is about impossible, they just can't bear the truth of the matter.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2018 23:45 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare