Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 06:20 #81

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:
]Millions of orphans from Europe were kidnapped and shipped to America

Yeh get used to more of that kind of footage
What do you mean?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 07:07 #82

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Gaia wrote:
Frothy clutching at straws. What exactly have whites who left Europe decades to centuries ago to countries where these whites already settled to do with a planned mass migration burdening Europe financially, culturally and socially?

Right, nothing.
I'm on about the claim of whites have left Europe than non-whites have moved to Europe, so the demographic is greater effected by those who left. In fact if all those who willingly left Europe in planned globalist programmes went back to Europe, or their offspring, then Europe would be so packed of white people, there would be no need to have any burden as you say

So everything

Why do you constantly need to deny/dismiss this fact which has a large impact of the ethnicity dynamic in Europe? Where would the immigrants go id all the white people on the planet lived in Europe....lol it could be an ethno continent, if not for the fact that so many left their home lands of their own free will during globalist schemes to go squat the land of dark skin folk.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2018 07:35 by Frothy.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 07:13 #83

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy clutching at straws. What exactly have whites who left Europe decades to centuries ago to countries where these whites already settled to do with a planned mass migration burdening Europe financially, culturally and socially?

Right, nothing.

I'm on about the claim of 'white genocide'more whites have left Europe than non-whites have moved to Europe, so the demographic is greater effected by those who left. In fact if all those who willingly left Europe in planned globalist programmes went back to Europe, or their offspring, then Europe would be so packed of white people, there would be no need to have any burden as you say.

So everything.
So your intend is to blame whites for white genocide?
You can't fix stupid

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 07:34 #84

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Right, nothing.

I'm on about the claim of 'white genocide'more whites have left Europe than non-whites have moved to Europe, so the demographic is greater effected by those who left. In fact if all those who willingly left Europe in planned globalist programmes went back to Europe, or their offspring, then Europe would be so packed of white people, there would be no need to have any burden as you say.

So everything.

Well white genocide isn't occurring, but some posters here claim that it is occurring. So in such instance, what has taken more white people away from Europe on mass, or rather lowered the numbers of white people in Europe, than they would be otherwise?

it isn't some dark skin people that have moved in on mass that has done that, it's 2 world wars started in Europe and also millions of white people emigrating to the 'new world' of their own free will.

My claim is, if they would have stayed put and not followed the globalist programme of the times, there would be so many whites in Europe now and racial mixing etc..or multiculturalism would be so minuscule it wouldn't even be worth mentioning. The world wars were a disaster for European civilisation.

it seems like a lot of white people on the globe don't want to live in Europe, they've gone away and left it...they've made a situation occur when they can be replaced...I'm not saying they did it on purpose, they just had an offer and took it for a better life etc...in droves, packing ships..

The outcome now is that there are more white people on mass in various parts of the globe, and fewer in Europe than there would be otherwise.

Who should be blamed for that?
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2018 07:47 by Frothy.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 07:37 #85

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Right, nothing.
I'm on about the claim of whites have left Europe than non-whites have moved to Europe, so the demographic is greater effected by those who left. In fact if all those who willingly left Europe in planned globalist programmes went back to Europe, or their offspring, then Europe would be so packed of white people, there would be no need to have any burden as you say

So everything

Why do you constantly need to deny/dismiss this fact which has a large impact of the ethnicity dynamic in Europe? Where would the immigrants go id all the white people on the planet lived in Europe....lol it could be an ethno continent, if not for the fact that so many left their home lands of their own free will during globalist schemes to go squat the land of dark skin folk.

If your father would have tusks, he would be an elephant.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 07:40 #86

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Right, nothing.

So everything.

Well white genocide isn't occurring, but some posters here claim that it is occurring. So in such instance, what has taken more white people away from Europe on mass, or rather lowered the numbers of white people in Europe, than they would be otherwise?

it isn't some dark skin people that have moved in on mass that has done that, it's 2 world wars started in Europe and also millions of white people emigrating to the 'new world' of their own free will.

My claim is, if they would have stayed put and not followed the globalist programme of the times, there would be so many whites in Europe now and racial mixing etc..or multiculturalism would be so minuscule it wouldn't even be worth mentioning. The world wars were a disaster for European civilisation.

it seems like a lot of white people in the globe don't want to live in Europe, they've gone away and left it...they've made a situation occur when they can be replaced...I'm not saying they did it on purpose, they just had an offer and took it for a better life etc...in droves, packing ships..

The outcome now is that there are more white people on mass in various parts of the globe, and fewer in Europe than there would be otherwise.

Who should be blamed for that?
If Georgie Soros pays a villa in Italy, an apartment in Barcelona and a beach house in Holland, I'd consider moving back and my wife too.

Call him, he's in your (((phonebook))).
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 07:51 #87

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I see Gaia has resorted to talking nonsense, guess he;s on that Columbian weed again....... :conf:

Your wife? You mean you're bringing an immigrant with you?

He thinks i've got George Soros;s phone number in my phone book........or is that the world famous Dutch humour that's on display here?
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2018 07:56 by Frothy.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 07:58 #88

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
I see Gaia has resorted to talking nonsense, guess he;s on that Columbian weed again....... :conf:

Her ancestors moved from Italy to Colombia within the timespan you listed... So she has all the right to be given free housing, an iPhone, and all other amenities "the brown people" are allowed to receive. At your expense, as that is the system you defend.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 08:01 #89

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
''Hi George, it's Frothy here...Gaia wants you to treat him to some properties across Europe, what do you say?''

''Hey there Frothy old bean, no chance, but you're doing well with upholding my agenda on behalf of the cabal, you'll be well rewarded''

''Jeeez thanks George''

''We killed Jeeez Frothy Hahahahaha!''
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2018 08:02 by Frothy.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 08:06 #90

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Her ancestors moved from Italy to Colombia within the timespan you listed... So she has all the right to be given free housing, an iPhone, and all other amenities "the brown people" are allowed to receive. At your expense, as that is the system you defend.

I'm not defending a system I'm merely pointing out how the demographic situation in Europe has changed and focused on periods beyond the last few years. It's just a matter of when you want to look.....what's occurring now wouldn't be occurring if previous globalist programmes didn't occur first. That's not a defence its a presentation of the truth.
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2018 08:09 by Frothy.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 08:21 #91

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:

I'm not defending a system I'm merely pointing out how the demographic situation in Europe has changed and focused on periods beyond the last few years. It's just a matter of when you want to look.....what's occurring now wouldn't be occurring if previous globalist programmes didn't occur first. That's not a defence its a presentation of the truth.

So you agree there is a population replacement or do we go another five pages ?
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 08:27 #92

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:

What do you mean?

Well frothchild thinks everyone should move back

I agree so lets start petitioning for everyone to be able to move back

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 08:27 #93

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:

So you agree there is a population replacement or do we go another five pages ?
Yeah, lets just get straight to the point. Who are these "Globalists"?
You can't fix stupid

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 08:32 #94

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:

What do you mean?

Well frothchild thinks everyone should move back

I agree so lets start petitioning for everyone to be able to move back
I thought you were reffering to the video I posted. You should watch it. It shows how millions of children were robbed from their parents and deported to America. It also points to a much darker secret behind the population replacements, civilization resets, and the faking of our history that has been going on for a very long time
You can't fix stupid

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 08:49 #95

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
MrA
So you agree there is a population replacement

Yes, first there was a population displacement, back on those days a few million people leaving a nation, was a fair section. in the early 1900's there were only about 38 million people living in the UK (including ireland). so there would have been a significant set back in those nations but the colonisation of the 'new world' made it possible for wealth to be transferred back home. So the economies of Europe likely thrived.

The outcome over all is the white populations of the US, Canada, South Africa, Australia, are people that would otherwise be living in Europe. ( I don't mean random people who migrate like Gaia but folk who moved about within the globalist programmes).

If this didn't occur there would be no room in Europe now for migrants, no need for them.

The reason they are there is not for the economy, we have manufacturing in Europe now on a high-tech industrial scale, there's enough people to do the work in Europe along with the mechanised systems of manufacture already.

They're in Europe for geopolitical reasons in the main part, but a small number of them might be valuable like Doctors or Engineers etc...but not the mass bulk. I've already given the reason for their arrival, insomuch it's to do with terror and desensitisation of war on their homelands, we're meant to dislike or even fear them, so when the military actions of The West take place in their nations we don't have empathy for them, we're meant to hate them, we're meant to be like Zionists and need to see how rotten these people are first hand.

I'm not doing that.
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2018 08:54 by Frothy.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 10:46 #96

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy = Herschel Lieberman
You can't fix stupid

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 11:13 #97

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:

By reading between the lines of engagement here it is clear that there are snippets here and there to how the global population is coerced into being shipped around the planet under the vision of a better life.

What the elite have done for thousands of years is to gather support for huge military industrial complexes to redistribute people and raw materials at will, but can we, as a scattered band of multi Babel type entities resist this oldest of bussinesses, to remain stable enough so that we can build the nations were desire, the answer is yes we can, but we all have to do two things first.

1. Cease stealing or at least work towards not stealing someone elses gain and work together to share those needed materials.

2. Stop killing each other and respect each other for what we can do for each other, not be forced to do against each other.

Then the respect for each other might gain some footing.

Redistribution of technology would be a good thing, as a bank of ideas for the good of humanity, this is much better than a patent in order of keeping the best ideas for ones self, like a squirrel hiding his nuts.

I am all for sollutions to the many problems, and to sort those out we need a global life force equally as intelligent, beter IQ's all round.

The first move on this kind of chess board must be to withdraw our labour from where it is doing most harm and being used for gain, that profits from our death wearing, this kind of waste is the main attribute that is holding everyone down, the bi-product is human misery on an ever increasing scale.
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 20:01 #98

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
Rocco wrote:
Frothy = Herschel Lieberman

Here we go again......"Quick expose these folks ....shine your light!!!! :facepalm: "

Frothey is controversial in many ways ....Ive seen him highlight some good talking points tho
Points that could well be discussed.....without aggression and malice.....Yet you will make a post about how crap frothy is.....
I know he full well can be his own enemy.....ive seen that too.....
Your usually your own enemy rocco...... :thumbup:
WHo is really the lunatic?????

:facepalm:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 20:34 #99

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
what's occurring now wouldn't be occurring if previous globalist programmes didn't occur first. That's not a defence its a presentation of the truth.

Yes, it would.

Because instead of the mainstream narrative you keep parroting that "Europe needs immigrants because of shortages on the job market", the plan is and has been to dilute Western civilization and create more, not less state dependency.

As a leftist, your wet dream of course.

UN Migration Pact Would Bring 60 Million Brown People to Europe 03 Dec 2018 20:55 #100

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
When I think of all of those so called thinkers, thinking away yet not connecting their mind power to their hand power, it makes me so sad to see it directly, millions of capable hands, simply waiting to be told what and where they are to be using them, when there is nothing else left to do but consume and the machines that are supposed to be making our lives better are controlling us instead.

The game is over and your in the machine for real,

There is still plenty of time to make the changes without it harming anyone.

Will we do something worthwhile, who knows?
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare