Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Strasbourg Christmas Shooting

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 07:34 #1

• Roastie
French police were Wednesday hunting a lone gunman who killed three people and wounded around a dozen others at the famous Christmas market in Strasbourg.

"Around 7:50 pm (1850 GMT) Tuesday, a lone man opened fire several times in the centre of Strasbourg, which every year holds a Christmas market, drawing in huge crowds of shoppers and tourists.

The suspect was quickly identified as a 29-year-old man born in Strasbourg and already known to the police.

He "sowed terror (...) at three points in the city," Interior Minister Christophe Castaner said."

"Soldiers of the Sentinelle force used their weapons to try to intercept the assailant, and between 8:20 pm and 9:00 pm he twice confronted our security forces with systematic exchanges of fire," he said, referring to soldiers deployed under the country's anti-terror operation, in place since attacks in 2015.

In his attack, the man killed three people and wounded 11 others, five seriously and six slightly, before fleeing and rushing into a taxi, according to a source close to the investigation.

The taxi driver, unscathed, told police the suspect was injured.

The military reported that a soldier was also lightly wounded by the ricochet of a shot from the attacker.

Troops and police

Significant resources have been deployed to track down the fugitive.

On the ground, 350 people have been mobilised, including 100 police personnel supported by two helicopters, officers from elite units, and also soldiers of Operation Sentinelle, which protect sensitive places which could be terrorism targets, the minister said."

www.france24.com/en/20181212-france-strasbourg-christmas-shooting-market-gunman
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2018 07:35 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 08:47 #2

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
a lone gunman
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Rocco

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 12:14 #3

• Roastie
I'm not making any judgement on this yet, but is this terror attack in France to distract from the Yellow Vest protests?

"In his attack, the man killed three people and wounded 11 others, five seriously and six slightly, before fleeing and rushing into a taxi, according to a source close to the investigation.

The taxi driver, unscathed, told police the suspect was injured."

The taxi driver would have given the authorities the location where he dropped him off, but the perpetrator to
my knowledge is still at large.

"Soldiers of the Sentinelle force used their weapons to try to intercept the assailant"

"Opération Sentinelle (English: Sentinel Operation) is a French military operation with 10,000 soldiers and 4,700 police and gendarmes deployed since the aftermath of the January 2015 Île-de-France attacks, MY WORDS THE (((CHARLIE HEBDO FALSE FLAG))) with the objective of protecting sensitive "points" of the territory from terrorism. It was reinforced during the November 2015 Paris attacks, and is part of an ongoing state of emergency in France due to continued terror threats and attacks."

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2018 12:46 by Roastie.

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 12:31 #4

• Roastie
Call me a conspiracy theorist lol, but if this attack was not carried out by a fanatical madman, but by the State, is there
a cryptic message being given by the media to those in the know, highlighting the French State's "Operation Sentinelle"?

The Sentinelle Tribe in another continent was in the news last month.

They killed an intruder, an American missionary.

www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-46345231

Last Edit: 12 Dec 2018 12:35 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 12:38 #5

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
MrAnderson wrote:
a lone gunman

The next step will be a curfew Mr A, this is how they will clear the streets, it is an old trick and will work again.
INACTIVE

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 12:43 #6

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Call me a conspiracy theorist lol, but if this attack was not carried out by a fanatical madman, but by the State, is there
a cryptic message being given by the media to those in the know, highlighting the French State's "Operation Sentinelle"?

It was his fanaticism to his ideology that got in the way, with slate clear minds living alongside true nature, this is why Malthus said if the savage or what Frazer called the rude amongst society, could not be persuaded to Western ways, they were to be eradicated.

The same senario was extant when the first explorers alighted in North America, they were all killed, and the results thereof are now extant.

This is what all ideologies portray towards anyone who wished or wishes to remain free.

Humanity is still fast asleep and falling further into an abyss of their own making, through ignorance of what might be.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2018 12:46 by Gan Anim.

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 12:49 #7

• Roastie
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:

It was his fanaticism to his ideology that got in the way, with slate clear minds living alongside true nature, this is why Malthus said if the savage or what Frazer called the rude amongst society, could not be persuaded to Western ways, they were to be eradicated.

The same senario was extant when the first explorers alighted in North America, they were all killed, and the results thereof are now extant.

This is what all ideologies portray towards anyone who wished or wishes to remain free.

Humanity is still fast asleep and falling further into an abyss of their own making, through ignorance of what might be.

Jesus wept! :)

I don't want your usual anti Christian views about the missionary killed by the Sentinelle Tribe.

Stay on topic :thumbup:
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2018 12:53 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 12:55 #8

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:

I don't want your usual anti Christian views about the missionary killed by the SentinelleTribe.

What you want is not always the answer your likely to recieve, your post included a link to the said heady murder of a missionary, you know what the saying says, I want, never gets.

Your demands cannot use sidelines without a positive reaction.

I have a right to explain my experiences with Christianity without retribution, this is a free and open forum.
INACTIVE

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 13:00 #9

• Roastie
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:

I don't want your usual anti Christian views about the missionary killed by the SentinelleTribe.

What you want is not always the answer your likely to recieve, your post included a link to the said heady murder of a missionary, you know what the saying says, I want, never gets.

I have a right to explain my experiences with Christianity without retribution, this is a free and open forum.

I respect freedom of speech.

Keep on slagging off Christians, with not a single post exposing Judaism or Zionism.

Keep on thumbing up people who call me a cunt.

You must love Sarah Silverman.

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 13:15 #10

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Keep on slagging off Christians, with not a single post exposing Judaism or Zionism.

You have a funny but direct vision of what is actually being said here, my findings are on the ideology, not the person inflicted with it, the two are completely different, one is real and one is imaginary, this goes for all ideologies not just the ideology that is christianity, you cannot cherry pick for your own fanaticism and or aversion, because this is what you are locked into.

The best way to help your cause and or agenda is to boycot both, the more you try to fight and expose the irritation the stronger their ideology will become, I have tried explaining this to you many times, yet you drive around the block again and again and end up in the cul de sac every time.
INACTIVE

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 13:52 #11

• Roastie
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:

You have a funny but direct vision of what is actually being said here, my findings are on the ideology, not the person inflicted with it, the two are completely different, one is real and one is imaginary, this goes for all ideologies not just the ideology that is christianity, you cannot cherry pick for your own fanaticism and or aversion, because this is what you are locked into.

The best way to help your cause and or agenda is to boycot both, the more you try to fight and expose the irritation the stronger their ideology will become, I have tried explaining this to you many times, yet you drive around the block again and again and end up in the cul de sac every time.

I want the thread to stay on topic, without your usual shenanigans, that's all.

You do know I'm an agnostic, so I don't have a dog in the fight.

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 14:26 #12

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:

That is not all,

To stay on track is very difficult, life does not work this way Roast, here is some wisdom from a young man who has his head and heart in the right place, about 20.00 mins in,

All I have left to say is, you become what you hate.
INACTIVE

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 14:35 #13

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:

I'm Agnostic myself. But I do support the role of the Church as a institution in Western Society. And I strongly suspect (((Atheists)))
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 14:47 #14

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Spirituality is much different beast to behold than any of the opiates that are enforced upon a person, we are all born with an inbuilt instinct, this cannot be taken away from the indiviual, this is when the true or spiritual inner self tells you that there is something else outside the realms of any ideology.
We all feel it, we all know the difference between right and wrong, good or bad, no ideology can offer what is natural and controlled only by the individual themselves, this does not entail Atheism, which is yet another form and label for an ideology, over the individuals own mind.
INACTIVE

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 14:50 #15

• Roastie
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:

That is not all,

To stay on track is very difficult, life does not work this way Roast, here is some wisdom from a young man who has his head and heart in the right place, about 20.00 mins in,

All I have left to say is, you become what you hate.

I don't hate anyone.

I don't call people cunts.

Back on topic.

The BBC reports:

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46535552

"Strasbourg shooting: Gunman shouted 'Allahu Akbar' as he attacked"

I really don't know anymore whether these attacks are committed by Muslim fanatics or the State.

What do the teletubbies think?

Last Edit: 12 Dec 2018 14:52 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 15:10 #16

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
How convenient that this alleged shooting comes at the same time that French authorities are having a hard time with quelling mass demonstrations allover France.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 15:12 #17

• Roastie
Zorro wrote:
How convenient that this alleged shooting comes at the same time that French authorities are having a hard time with quelling mass demonstrations allover France.

I agree Zorro.

And thank the Lord you're on topic! :D

I said the same in post number #3
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2018 15:12 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 15:14 #18

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Zorro wrote:

This is the standard MO, when the authorities are loosing their grip they will bring in tried and tested scenarios to quell things, like serious security issues for your own safety, IE, a mad man with a gun, equals lockdown, curfew, watch what happens next.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2018 15:16 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 15:24 #19

• Roastie
Why Strasbourg?

In case people don't know.

"The city of Strasbourg (France) is the official seat of the European Parliament.
The institution is legally bound to meet there twelve sessions a year lasting about four days each. Other work takes place in Brussels and Luxembourg City (see Location of European Union institutions for more information).[4][5] Also all votes of the European Parliament must take place in Strasbourg. "Additional" sessions and committees take place in Brussels. Although de facto a majority of the Parliament's work is now geared to its Brussels site, it is legally bound to keep Strasbourg as its official home."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seat_of_the_European_Parliament_in_Strasbourg
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2018 15:24 by Roastie.

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 12 Dec 2018 15:45 #20

• Straight Shooter
Gan Anim wrote:
Zorro wrote:

This is the standard MO, when the authorities are loosing their grip they will bring in tried and tested scenarios to quell things, like serious security issues for your own safety, IE, a mad man with a gun, equals lockdown, curfew, watch what happens next.

Are you implying that a curfew will stop the yellow vest?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare