Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Strasbourg Christmas Shooting

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 13 Dec 2018 15:11 #41

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:
Catholic priest arnt paedos..Jews made them rape them boys!

When any full blooded sexually mature male become celibate it effects their urge in many different ways, couple that with a mindset that obtains a mental state which defines these acts as repentances, you have a combination for dissaster for them or their victims

Do you think jewish preist don't suffer from the same mental problems caused by their ideology and or celebacy?

I thought you would have detected my sarcasm..but yea course this is what happens, they become spiritual vampires like Jimmy Savile, as rapes not really about sex its about power & soul capture.

What the church is really about full stop. :)

They create problems where there wernt no problems...accept in their corrupted minds.

Like covering up your women so other men dont look at her..

The controll freak church inserted all this shit in the innocents & now we are afraid of our own shadow.

I see sarchasm as the lowest form of whit.

In nature she only cover up what is not supposed to be seen, is if its a victim, like the bird of prey and its food of choice.

Other than that the birds of paradice show themselves in their full splendour.

Within humanity is an instigator who has learn how to spot the vampire types and mould them into lucid dreams and then use them as their own wicked thoughts in action.

These are the ones we might find and eradicate before they can contaminate anyone else.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2018 15:14 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 13 Dec 2018 15:42 #42

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

When any full blooded sexually mature male become celibate it effects their urge in many different ways, couple that with a mindset that obtains a mental state which defines these acts as repentances, you have a combination for dissaster for them or their victims

Do you think jewish preist don't suffer from the same mental problems caused by their ideology and or celebacy?

I thought you would have detected my sarcasm..but yea course this is what happens, they become spiritual vampires like Jimmy Savile, as rapes not really about sex its about power & soul capture.

They create problems where there wernt no problems...accept in their corrupted minds.

The controll freak church inserted all this shit in the innocents & now we are afraid of our own shadow.

In nature she only cover up what is not supposed to be seen, is if its a victim, like the bird of prey and its food of choice.

Within humanity is an instigator who has learn how to spot the vampire types and mould them into lucid dreams and then use them as their own wicked thoughts in action.

These are the ones we might find and eradicate before they can contaminate anyone else.

Our consumer world is full of vampires, not just sexual. Society breeds them its a trolldom.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 13 Dec 2018 15:47 #43

• Rocco
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

Our consumer world is full of vampires, not just sexual. Society breeds them its a trolldom.
I agree the world is full of vampires, but I think it's the Welfare States that are breeding them

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 13 Dec 2018 17:15 #44

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
I agree the world is full of vampires, but I think it's the Welfare States that are breeding them

I don't think welfare is a bad idea at all, in order to protect the vulnerable of society.

:right: Enter jews.

Welfare system gets totally raped.
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2018 17:16 by Flare.

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 13 Dec 2018 17:17 #45

• porridge
  • Silver Member
How about the church do their job & start feeding the poor & healing the sick...then there wouldnt be any need for welfare.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 13 Dec 2018 17:26 #46

• Rocco
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I don't think welfare is a bad idea at all, in order to protect the vulnerable of society.

:right: Enter jews.

Welfare system gets totally raped.
Social Services are about controlling the people, not about helping them. Welfare States make people grow dependent on the State to gain power and control and become Totalitarian Regimes

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 13 Dec 2018 18:14 #47

• porridge
  • Silver Member
What about consumerism, I dont know too many people on benefits with Iphone 8's or attacking people for their black Friday OLED 65"

More Murcan cultural shit invading our nations..but thats fine isnt it boys. :thumbup:

Corporatemas the new religion.

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 13 Dec 2018 23:44 #48

• Rocco
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
What about consumerism, I dont know too many people on benefits with Iphone 8's or attacking people for their black Friday OLED 65"

More Murcan cultural shit invading our nations..but thats fine isnt it boys. :thumbup:

Corporatemas the new religion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 14 Dec 2018 00:03 #49

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Retards still cant meme.

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 14 Dec 2018 03:04 #50

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
Retards still cant meme.

It's true - couldn't be the real reason they want them banned could it - LOL :O
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 14 Dec 2018 09:44 #51

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Lizzy wrote:
porridge wrote:
Retards still cant meme.

It's true - couldn't be the real reason they want them banned could it - LOL :O

Sure Lizzy plug in, drone out.. Zombie nation.

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 14 Dec 2018 17:56 #52

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
Social Services are about controlling the people, not about helping them. Welfare States make people grow dependent on the State to gain power and control and become Totalitarian Regimes

Nah... not if it's well regulated.

First we remove the jews and throw them in the ovens.

Then we make a nice, usury-free, crime-free, unemployment-free, highly cultural, collective and peaceful society, super-State with welfare system for the vulnerable.

Does that sound like a good idea?

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 15 Dec 2018 00:23 #53

• miacat
  • Fresh Member
  • Rural Retreat
I think too many threads on TZ go way off topic and degenerate into long, petty arguments. Even the DI thread is littered with conflict that has nothing to do with DI or his forum - pages of it! I am not surprised few people bother to post these days. Forums are not what they once were and it's easy to see why folk lose interest.

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 15 Dec 2018 04:27 #54

• Rocco
  • Silver Member
miacat wrote:
I think too many threads on TZ go way off topic and degenerate into long, petty arguments. Even the DI thread is littered with conflict that has nothing to do with DI or his forum - pages of it! I am not surprised few people bother to post these days. Forums are not what they once were and it's easy to see why folk lose interest.
It's a hoax, nobody dieded

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 15 Dec 2018 05:02 #55

• MrAnderson
Rocco wrote:

and Islam has all ways been at peace with Europe

1400 years of pure peace and love

they invented everything man

the wheel .... space ..... bows and arrows ............ toasted marshmellows

it was all them , we have just been lied to about everything

before Islam came to Europe in 22 BC we were all cavemen from Africa

all women were just fucked at random as they left the house ( sorry mud hut ) until islam came along and covered those bitches up good and proper

Islam also invented time , popcorn and Da Vinci stole all his plans for helicopters from them

I wish everyone would just wisen the fuck up about all this and revert to the Islamic faith

then we can all start getting freaky with our cousins and populate the planet with retarded uni browed babies

ALLAHU ACKBAR MOTHER FUCKERS

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 15 Dec 2018 06:41 #56

• Rocco
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:

and Islam has all ways been at peace with Europe

1400 years of pure peace and love

they invented everything man

the wheel .... space ..... bows and arrows ............ toasted marshmellows

it was all them , we have just been lied to about everything

before Islam came to Europe in 22 BC we were all cavemen from Africa

all women were just fucked at random as they left the house ( sorry mud hut ) until islam came along and covered those bitches up good and proper

Islam also invented time , popcorn and Da Vinci stole all his plans for helicopters from them

I wish everyone would just wisen the fuck up about all this and revert to the Islamic faith

then we can all start getting freaky with our cousins and populate the planet with retarded uni browed babies

ALLAHU ACKBAR MOTHER FUCKERS
Well Pre-Islam and Non-Muslim Arabs did invent allot of stuff we all use allover the world. Off course the usual (((self-hating white people))) try to claim these inventions for Muslims now. Here's a page debunking all of that, wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World

I was just kiddin about the shooting, I'm getting Terrorism Fatigue

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 15 Dec 2018 06:57 #57

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
miacat wrote:

I do not have the time nor the inclination to clean up after everyone, agree with you though on what is going on here.

Forums are kind of dying everywhere though and it isnt just 'truth' forums... across every genre if you will they are generally dying... social media is where people what to be, and many people just want to use smartphones so they use social media apps... facebook and twitter etc are killing forums off.

I cant be bothered trying to use the web on phones or type on phone apps im more of a laptop person... and nor do I care for the restrictions that social media posts have vs forums... but I have become the minority these days regarding these things.
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 06:59 by novum.

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 15 Dec 2018 08:54 #58

• Rocco
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
miacat wrote:

I do not have the time nor the inclination to clean up after everyone, agree with you though on what is going on here.

Forums are kind of dying everywhere though and it isnt just 'truth' forums... across every genre if you will they are generally dying... social media is where people what to be, and many people just want to use smartphones so they use social media apps... facebook and twitter etc are killing forums off.

I cant be bothered trying to use the web on phones or type on phone apps im more of a laptop person... and nor do I care for the restrictions that social media posts have vs forums... but I have become the minority these days regarding these things.
I noticed the same thing. All Tech, Programming, and Webmaster forums I used to participate in are all dead now. I think it's the dumbing down process

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 15 Dec 2018 09:17 #59

• MrAnderson
Craig Murray former British ambassador to Uzbekistan.

www.craigmurray.org.uk/about-craig-murray/
The British state can maintain its spies’ cover stories for centuries. Look up Eldred Pottinger, who for 180 years appears in scores of British history books – right up to and including William Dalrymple’s Return of the King – as a British officer who chanced to be passing Herat on holiday when it came under siege from a partly Russian-officered Persian army, and helped to organise the defences. In researching Sikunder Burnes, I discovered and published from the British Library incontrovertible and detailed documentary evidence that Pottinger’s entire journey was under the direct instructions of, and reporting to, British spymaster Alexander Burnes. The first historian to publish the untrue “holiday” cover story, Sir John Kaye, knew both Burnes and Pottinger and undoubtedly knew he was publishing lying propaganda. Every other British historian of the First Afghan War (except me and latterly Farrukh Husain) has just followed Kaye’s official propaganda.
By sleuthing the company records of this “Scottish charity”, and a couple of phone calls, I discovered that the actual location of the Institute for Statecraft is the basement of 2 Temple Place, London

troll farms in Ru.... London

Strasbourg Christmas Shooting 15 Dec 2018 09:31 #60

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
miacat wrote:

It can be difficult not to react in kind, however this small reminder might work when ever things get out of kilter.

There is still a horse left on the magic roundabout.
INACTIVE
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare