Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 10:14 #1

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
forward.com/fast-forward/415931/ann-coulter-jews-hate-white-men-like-rest-of-democratic-base/
“I mean, you have the Muslims and the Jews and the various exotic sexual groups and the black church ladies with the college queers. The only thing that keeps the Democratic base together is for them to keeping focusing on, ‘No, white men are the ones keeping you down. You must hate white men.’” she said on Laura Ingraham’s show. “It’s the one thing they have in common.”

Read more: forward.com/fast-forward/415931/ann-coulter-jews-hate-white-men-like-rest-of-democratic-base/

brace for impact
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 10:26 #2

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
I love Ann Coulter
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 10:34 #3

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 10:40 #4

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
I used to hate Anne Coulter.

Not sure whether I've changed or she has.

She used to be Zio-con mouthpiece...praising Bush and middle-east wars for Israel.

Remember that?

But all her sins are forgiven if she starts going after the Jews.
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2018 13:32 by Truthspoon.

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 12:25 #5

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
I don't trust and never will trust those who only speak but never do, she is no different that any other socially climbing politician, and will politically bed hop when it suits here.

She is chained to their rthym.
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Roastie, porridge

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 13:26 #6

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
I love MAnn Coulter

Yep you are a faggot
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 16:32 #7

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I love MAnn Coulter

Yep you are a faggot
Yeah, I forgot, you must be into 200 lbs+ bull dykes with short pink hair and nose rings when you're not taking it up the poophole at some gas station restroom to make your drug money

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 16:46 #8

• Vancity Eagle
"truth tellers" pushing white supremacy on FOX NEWS. :chuckle: :chuckle:

Coulter is a clown. A Republican political hack, and yes a Zionist pretending to be against "the jews" in a limited hangout.

She worked for Judical Watch which is controlled by the Council for National Policy, she has had books published by the Regnery publishing family.

This family is linked in with the CIA and the deep state through the AMerican Security Council which was the forerunner of the CNP.

She wrote colllumns for "Jewish world review" and "worldnetdaily" which is another zionist front operation run by CNP operative Joseph Farah.

She defended her Jewish friend Milo Yaniopolous after his comments on pederasty. Milo another CNP operative who used to work for CNP/Israeli Breitbart.

She has endorsed wars, torture, warrantless spying, Patriot act, drone killing, war on drugs.

She is a disgusting vile creature, a sad excuse for a woman. Not to mention this wicked witch is a fucking coward, and she backed out of debating Kyle Kulinski at Politicon because she is an empty zionist shell, who cannot debate anybody of substance.

The thing is it is clear to me that Coulter is just AN ACTOR who shouldn't even be taken seriously in what she says, yet the white supremacist fools flock to their Aryan princess who doesn't even walk the walk.

For all her talk of "white genocide" she has dated an Indian Dinesh D"Souza and a Jew Andrew Stein. A democratic Jew at that.

The bitch is a fraud, but of course dummy white supremacists are gonna get excited over an actor who looks like a crack whore. :D
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 16:51 #9

• Vancity Eagle
MrAnderson wrote:
forward.com/fast-forward/415931/ann-coulter-jews-hate-white-men-like-rest-of-democratic-base/
“I mean, you have the Muslims and the Jews and the various exotic sexual groups and the black church ladies with the college queers. The only thing that keeps the Democratic base together is for them to keeping focusing on, ‘No, white men are the ones keeping you down. You must hate white men.’” she said on Laura Ingraham’s show. “It’s the one thing they have in common.”

Read more: forward.com/fast-forward/415931/ann-coulter-jews-hate-white-men-like-rest-of-democratic-base/

brace for impact

If Jews and Democrats hate white men, why did Ann Coulter go out with a Jewish Democrat named Andrew Stein ?

Me thinks Coulter is an actor leading you fucking idiots along like a pied piper.

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 16:59 #10

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The story below that one about Bitch Coulter:

Man Who Said He Wanted To ‘Kill All Of The Jews’ Convicted Of Hate Crime

December 18, 2018 By Alyssa (((Fisher)))
An Ohio man was convicted Monday of a hate crime after attacking a man he thought was Jewish while allegedly shouting “I want to kill all of the Jews,” Buzzfeed News reported.

Sure! He must have read the What A Wondeful World... post here at TZ! :larf:
The verdict related to an incident in February 2017, when Izmir (((Koch))) began shouting in Russian, asking if anyone else outside a Cincinnati restaurant was Jewish. When a Lithuanian man who also spoke Russia pointed to himself, Koch allegedly went over to attack him, according to court documents.

Koch punched the man in the back of the head, knocked him down and kicked him, according to Buzzfeed. His friends allegedly joined in, and the man was left with a broken bone in his face and bruised ribs.

Koch initially denied being part of the fight, so he was also convicted of lying to the FBI in addition to committing a hate crime.

Izmir Koch?!! :larf: :larf: :larf:

Nice fake name for this staged event. And Koch is of course a huge filthy rich chosenite family name.

What a bunch of controlled opposition crap story. Are people really buying this shit? :umm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2018 17:00 by Gaia.

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 17:30 #11

• Flare
Vancity Eagle wrote:

Coulter is a clown. A Republican political hack, and yes a Zionist pretending to be against "the jews" in a limited hangout.

She worked for Judical Watch which is controlled by the Council for National Policy, she has had books published by the Regnery publishing family.

This family is linked in with the CIA and the deep state through the AMerican Security Council which was the forerunner of the CNP.

She wrote colllumns for "Jewish world review" and "worldnetdaily" which is another zionist front operation run by CNP operative Joseph Farah.

She defended her Jewish friend Milo Yaniopolous after his comments on pederasty. Milo another CNP operative who used to work for CNP/Israeli Breitbart.

She has endorsed wars, torture, warrantless spying, Patriot act, drone killing, war on drugs.

She is a disgusting vile creature, a sad excuse for a woman. Not to mention this wicked witch is a fucking coward, and she backed out of debating Kyle Kulinski at Politicon because she is an empty zionist shell, who cannot debate anybody of substance.

The thing is it is clear to me that Coulter is just AN ACTOR who shouldn't even be taken seriously in what she says, yet the white supremacist fools flock to their Aryan princess who doesn't even walk the walk.

For all her talk of "white genocide" she has dated an Indian Dinesh D"Souza and a Jew Andrew Stein. A democratic Jew at that.

The bitch is a fraud, but of course dummy white supremacists are gonna get excited over an actor who looks like a crack whore. :D

Hey man, why don't you just fuck off back to Wakanda if you don't like it here?
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 17:31 #12

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I love MAnn Coulter

Yep you are a faggot
Yeah, I forgot, you must be into 200 lbs+ bull dykes with short pink hair and nose rings when you're not taking it up the poophole at some gas station restroom to make your drug money

(((Jeremy Levinsohn))) aka Man Coultier is a dude dude..ive never fancied a dude. :nono:

Total Ziocon beast, does it surprise me. :yerright:

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 17:33 #13

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
The story below that one about Bitch Coulter

So why is Ann Coulter a bitch now?

Because she calls out the jews?

I thought you mentioned on the forum that you were not jewish, so why the hatred for Mrs. Coulter then?

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 17:49 #14

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I love MAnn Coulter

Yep you are a faggot

(((Jeremy Levinsohn))) aka Man Coultier is a dude dude..ive never fancied a dude. :nono:

Well if that were true she'd be more of a man than you'll ever be
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 17:50 #15

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I love MAnn Coulter

Yep you are a faggot

Wow ... look at that Adam's Apple :lmao:

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2018 17:52 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, porridge

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 17:53 #16

• Roastie
  • Silver Member

Ann Coulter: “I Will Sue Every Website Or Comentator That Suggests I’m Transgender”

June 16th 2016

He's got his work cut out, because the web is awash with stories about this tranny.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2018 17:58 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, porridge

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 17:55 #17

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:

She used to be Zio-con mouthpiece...praising Bush and middle-east wars for Israel.

Remember that?

Yeah but he wants Israel to build the US wall.
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2018 20:46 by Roastie.

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 18:00 #18

• Vancity Eagle
Flare wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:

Hey man, why don't you just fuck off back to Wakanda if you don't like it here?

FEELINGS OVER FACTS

The life of a white supremacist snowflake. :D

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 18:01 #19

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
This "Ann Coulter" indeed looks like Trann Coulter, holy fuck.

And a fake bitch of course:

"Dating" (?) a black guy:

This indeed looks like a "man":

Notice the Masonic hand but especially the HUGE masculine ring-index finger ratio (the first much longer than the last)...

90% Tranny Con-firmed.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim, Roastie, porridge

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base 18 Dec 2018 18:01 #20

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
Roastie wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Remember that?

Yeah but she wants Israel to build the US wall.
Maybe Israelis are good at building walls :dunno:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare