Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 05:00 #141

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Half-Truthers know some hidden hand is directing Muslim terrorists, but they still can't believe Muslims actually do kill people
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 05:18 #142

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Rocco wrote:
Half-Truthers know some hidden hand is directing Muslim terrorists, but they still can't believe Muslims actually do kill people

I know.

And you made a good point earlier, that even if this was a false flag or set up, it doesnt mean they didnt really kill those women to make it happen.

Its akin to saying people didnt die in 9/11 ... regardless of ones opinion of how those buldings fell and burned... they fell, there was heat... people died.

People can and do die in false flags, false flag doesnt necessariy equal no one dead... it can in certain hoaxes, but its not a given.

Whats a few dead people to those who want to get what they want... they kill people every day.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle, Flare, Rocco

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 05:30 #143

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
and they will use real Muslims to do their killing, and these real Muslims are happy to do this killing for them
It all reminds me of that story about a scorpion and a frog

The Frog being a typical Liberal Progressive Leftist
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2018 05:34 by Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 05:32 #144

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Nobody here denies that muslims kill people, that the bloody conquest for hundreds of years using the seif was a bloody shame and that white and muslim men enslaved blacks, whites and muslims.

Is that relevant for this particular story that has all the familiar hallmarks of yet another staged event, the behavior of normal, every day, peaceful muslims, whites or blacks?

No.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 05:36 #145

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
Nobody here denies that muslims kill people, that the bloody conquest for hundreds of years using the seif was a bloody shame and that white and muslim men enslaved blacks, whites and muslims.

Is that relevant for this particular story that has all the familiar hallmarks of yet another staged event, the behavior of normal, every day, peaceful muslims, whites or blacks?

No.
Yes, posters in this thread are implying muzzies dindu nutting as usual
Scroll the fuck back up and read before you open your big gob
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 05:42 #146

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
Nobody here denies that muslims kill people

Well clearly you dont, but ask por the same question.

I get they are weaponized by the few to do the bidding of said few... no different to US soldiers really etc etc and the rest going back, but the result is still the same... dangerous biological weapons.

The vibe I get from porridge is that radicalized muslims that kill Christian infidels doesnt happen, I got that vibe from him after mentioning the crusades vs Islamic invasions... the later far outnumbering the former.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2018 05:54 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 05:59 #147

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
When men were men!... young cavalryman Winston Churchill and his regiment charge into a mob of muslims in the Sudan..:)-

"I saw before me another figure with uplifted sword. I raised my pistol and fired.
So close were we that the pistol itself actually struck him.
Man and sword disappeared below and behind me."- Winston Churchill "My Early Life" p.173

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 10:13 #148

• porridge
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Nobody here denies that muslims kill people

Well clearly you dont, but ask por the same question.

I get they are weaponized by the few to do the bidding of said few... no different to US soldiers really etc etc and the rest going back, but the result is still the same... dangerous biological weapons.

The vibe I get from porridge is that radicalized muslims that kill Christian infidels doesnt happen, I got that vibe from him after mentioning the crusades vs Islamic invasions... the later far outnumbering the former.

Wow Novum, youve really fell into the Nazisheeple pen of late..how many people did Murica bomb in the Middle East since the false flag/hoax of 911 again? Half truther?? :lmao: America is a Christian country..apparently Geroge Bush is a Christian fundi Jesuslander Zionist last time I checked. :yerright:
(Just to clarify so I dont become troll food by the resident Zionist shills..) I mention the possibility of hoax as Pentacon & shanksville planes both disapeared on that day) Like I know for a fact the majority on this forum bandwagonists arnt really interested anyway & are just pushing their white supremacist agenda..but have to add the disclaimer.

Why do you automatically bellieve anything the Zionist media tells you, when they constantly lie & as explained the majority of beheadings on western people have been hoaxes as easily proven? I never claimed Muslims wouldnt hack your head off, they do it live on TV & crucify people. :facepalm:
All I see on this thread is emotional reactionry sun readers as always..like all the other beheadings & psyops.
So a very bad video with laggy sound lets say, is all the proof you need..& you dont think that is easy to stage?
Like Boston Marathon with legs missing.

Then if it was the real deal, are you not surprised that Muslims in North Africa are turning this way against westerners?
Say you lived in Libya or had family & see what happened to your country would you not be a little radical by now~??
Look at the mentallity of those on this forum, whove probably most likely never had a problem with a Muslim in their lives..how they react. :lmao:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 10:15 #149

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:

Fuck off ZOG promoting terrorist..
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 10:18 #150

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
and they will use real Muslims to do their killing, and these real Muslims are happy to do this killing for them

Says the Ziocon terrorist promoter..

This "Truth" forum is so Orwellian establishment to the max its not funny anymore its pityful.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 10:57 #151

• Flare
novum wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I know.

And you made a good point earlier, that even if this was a false flag or set up, it doesnt mean they didnt really kill those women to make it happen.

Its akin to saying people didnt die in 9/11 ... regardless of ones opinion of how those buldings fell and burned... they fell, there was heat... people died.

People can and do die in false flags, false flag doesnt necessariy equal no one dead... it can in certain hoaxes, but its not a given.

Whats a few dead people to those who want to get what they want... they kill people every day.

^ This.

Yet we have dumb (porridge) & dumber (gaia) here on the forum downplaying and even denying every other event.

Which comes down to them want to give everyone a false sense of security, which is very dangerous in this world gone mad.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 11:29 #152

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:

This "Truth" forum is so Orwellian establishment to the max its not funny anymore its pityful.

How dare some of us actually believe that SOME Muslims actually do commit extreme acts of violence and brutality, including rape and murder. Nobody is saying they're all like that. Some of them clearly are horrible dangerous cunts though, aren't they.

To constantly attack and hound others just for stating the bleedin obvious, or for not simply going along with this insane auto-hoaxing buffoonery, actually say's more about you than anything else, Porrdige.

And even when the insane Neo-Marxist left can't deny it happening anymore, many of them then try and pin the blame and responsibility on white people or on the victims themselves, instead of where much of the blame really rests, i.e directed at their favorite pampered and protected pet minority class or group. We can't have individuals from one of their pampered and protected groups seen as the perpetrators of savagery and violent crime though, can we. No, we must all sing along together in unison the chorus.. victim ..victim.. victim..

Every act of savagery committed on white people, is a hoax, got it. It doesn't ever happen. It's fake news. If you think it does, then you're just a ''Zionazi.'' who loves Donald trump and Israel. Got it.

That's basically how some of you are beginning to sound, Porridge.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2018 12:11 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 12:15 #153

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Love it or leave it :)
You can't fix stupid

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 13:26 #154

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
novum wrote:
porridge wrote:
The only possible explanation is the sound was lagged. Which is possible. :)

See that wasent to hard to discuss was it snowflakes. :sokay:

Is it not possible she blacked out (for the last time) from sheer terror ... or heart failure.

Apparently that can happen, and perhaps moreso with humans than animals... one can argue animals dont exactly know whats going on to the depths that a human recipient would at least.. so the animal fights...whereas i cannot even begin to comprehend what that would feel like for a human being in a psychological sense, aside from the physical.

Not that an animal doesnt feel, but a human for sure would know theyre done for at a certain point.. the animal perhaps not so it fights until the bodys end.

Mind over body vs body over mind perhaps.

Im not claiming I know what happened... i wasnt there... just putting up a plausible counter.

I know animals gargle and struggle right to the end in such circumstances, im not versed in the human equivalent.

After closely watching the video, here is my expert synopsis of what happened.

If you notice the perp begins cutting at the side of the neck first, this is where the major Arteries run, the instant that only one of them is severed you will get a gushing of blood as was seen.

Then the person would become unconscious very quickly indeed, withing a few seconds.

This happens due to blood loss to the brain, the body also has an inbuilt autonomous system that dissables it when a certain amount of pain is encountered, it is the bodies way of imobilizing the patient so it does not struggle and create further injury to itself by struggling further.

You can also see the blood being splashed on and up the wall as the blade was lifted for each stroke thereafter, each time it entered the wound it was coated with more blood.

Whoever did it was possibly a trained butcher because he worked his way into the spinal column by opening up the area first to make a pathway for the blade, he did it with minimal of effort and amount of strokes, indicating that he had done this kind of thing before.

This part was not a hoax, but real enough for my medically trained eyes to see.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2018 17:14 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare, Rocco, Ugh

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 14:25 #155

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:

How dare some of us actually believe that SOME Muslims actually do commit extreme acts of violence and brutality, including rape and murder. Nobody is saying they're all like that. Some of them clearly are horrible dangerous cunts though, aren't they.

To constantly attack and hound others just for stating the bleedin obvious, or for not simply going along with this insane auto-hoaxing buffoonery, actually say's more about you than anything else, Porrdige.

And even when the insane Neo-Marxist left can't deny it happening anymore, many of them then try and pin the blame and responsibility on white people or on the victims themselves, instead of where much of the blame really rests, i.e directed at their favorite pampered and protected pet minority class or group. We can't have individuals from one of their pampered and protected groups seen as the perpetrators of savagery and violent crime though, can we. No, we must all sing along together in unison the chorus.. victim ..victim.. victim..

Every act of savagery committed on white people, is a hoax, got it. It doesn't ever happen. It's fake news. If you think it does, then you're just a ''Zionazi.'' who loves Donald trump and Israel. Got it.

That's basically how some of you are beginning to sound, Porridge.

Ziorro you are sounding worse than Flakey with your emotional outburts now. :sadno:
Your Zionazi mate you feel you have to defend..calls for white sharia Is an authoritarian fascist slimedog..
Openly supporting all the criminals responsible for occupying my country.
ill call the terrorist sympathizer out whenever I feel like it.
None of you fakriotic cowards ever do.
Now get back in your alt right compromised Nazi sheeple pen.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 14:33 #156

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
I'm rather surprised so many of you are keen to view what is essentially a snuff-movie.

As for your comments Gan Anim that he was a trained butcher, this isn't necessary. Most adults males in Morocco have experience killing a sheep during Eid Al-Adha which is something they are taught to do by their fathers. The principles for killing a human in a similar manner by severing the main neck artery are the same as for killing a sheep.

It's not very nice but there it is.

I'm only surprised that these people were allowed to be at liberty because when I was in Morocco much was being made of their brand-new and super-well organised intelligence service, I even taught a student who worked for them, but he rarely attended classes as he was so busy.

Perhaps not busy enough. These people should have been locked up from the get-go and this was the usual Moroccan standard practice.

But to be honest Morocco is an unholy mess, these murders are probably just as likely caused by economic dissatisfaction as with religious convictions. There are a great many extremely poor people in Morocco while the French and Moroccan elite cream off all the profits from their economy. I lived in Morocco for two years, it's a surprise it remains as stable and relatively murder free as it does.

Even the wealthy people were poor and working their arses off just to keep their heads above water and I had to wonder what the hell happens to all the country's wealth and where all the money goes.
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2018 14:48 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 14:40 #157

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Ziorro you are sounding worse than Flakey with your emotional outburts now. :sadno:
Your Zionazi mate you feel you have to defend..calls for white sharia Is an authoritarian fascist slimedog..
Openly supporting all the criminals responsible for occupying my country.
ill call the terrorist sympathizer out whenever I feel like it.
None of you fakriotic cowards ever do.
Now get back in your alt right compromised Nazi sheeple pen.
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2018 14:41 by Rocco.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 14:44 #158

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
I'm rather surprised so many of you are keen to view what is essentially a snuff-movie.

As for your comments Gan Anim that he was a trained butcher, this isn't necessary. Most adults males in Morocco have experience killing a sheep during Eid Al-Adha which is something they are taught to do by their fathers. The principles for killing a human in a similar manner by severing the main neck artery are the same as for killing a sheep.

I'm only surprised that these people were allowed to be at liberty because when I was in Morocco much was being made of their
brand-new and super-well organised intelligence service, I even taught a student who worked for them, but he rarely attended classes as he was so busy.

Perhaps not busy enough. These people should have been locked up from the get-go and this was the usual Moroccan standard practice.

But to be honest Morocco is an unholy mess, these murders are probably just as likely caused by economic dissatisfaction as with religious convictions. There are a great many extremely poor people in Morocco while the French and Moroccan elite cream off all the profits from their economy. I lived in Morocco for two years, it's a surprise it remains as stable and relatively murder free as it does.

Even the wealthy people were poor and working their arses off just to keep their heads above water and you had to wonder what the hell happened to all the country's wealth and where all the money went
You can't fix stupid

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 17:17 #159

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:

One normally finds that the new convert will do this kind of thing to gain brownie points for their new ideology, if I was the frog I would take swim to the bottom for a while and leave the stinger to drown.
INACTIVE

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 17:21 #160

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:

As for your comments Gan Anim that he was a trained butcher, this isn't necessary. Most adults males in Morocco have experience killing a sheep during Eid Al-Adha which is something they are taught to do by their fathers.

The principles for killing a human in a similar manner by severing the main neck artery are the same as for killing a sheep.

I'm only surprised that these people were allowed to be at liberty because when I was in Morocco much was being made of their brand-new and super-well organised intelligence service, I even taught a student who worked for them, but he rarely attended classes as he was so busy.

Even the wealthy people were poor and working their arses off just to keep their heads above water and I had to wonder what the hell happens to all the country's wealth and where all the money goes.

We prepared all of our own meat on the farm from our own stock for our own use, this is how I know this person was a skilled operator.

And as an army medic in my younger years I have witnessed arterial bleeding on several occasions, some of them whilst working in the operting theatre.

There is not such a thing as an unholy mess, you do not need to have an ideology to kill, all that is needed is sheer hunger and the rest is instinct to survive if the need be.

Yes it was a sheer waste of two beautiful and potential future mothers.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2018 17:26 by Gan Anim.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare