Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 22:31 #181

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
Im sitting pretty comfortable right now, im sure a lot more comfy than you.

Il be going on a nice holiday soon in the sun probably to an evil Muslim territory like the Maldives most likely. I do atleast twice a year..usually business class haha.

Im not a cog thats for sure..enjoy your enslavement. :)

Maldives is not really representative for the muslim community now don't you think?

Why not travel down to Morocco to go for a couple of hikes since muslims are all so nice and friendly? :dunno:

Most of my friends have done Morroco in the mountains getting high. This was before the ZOG war for terror tho.
Things have changed obviously, I wouldnt feel no need to go to a backwards country like that now personally.
But it still gets 10 million+ tourist a year..more than what Egypts getting.

Maldives they confiscate your drink..its very much Muslim if you stay on the local islands, tourist islands alcohol is legal.

I was in Egypt last year no problems..Jakarta last year too. Swear I was the only white non Muslim guy I saw in the city. :umm:
I was more scared in Bali the year before when the volcano was going off.

Ive been far worse places in Africa than Morroco too non Muslim.

I actually booked a holiday to Sharm in Egypt the week the plane blew up & had to cancel & went Thailand instead.

Shit happens all around the globe..like in New Zealand a British female backpacker just got murdered.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 22:31 #182

• novum
  • Platinum Member
porridge wrote:
Wow Novum, youve really fell into the Nazisheeple pen of late..how many people did Murica bomb in the Middle East since the false flag/hoax of 911 again? Half truther?? :lmao: America is a Christian country..apparently Geroge Bush is a Christian fundi Jesuslander Zionist last time I checked. :yerright:
(Just to clarify so I dont become troll food by the resident Zionist shills..) I mention the possibility of hoax as Pentacon & shanksville planes both disapeared on that day) Like I know for a fact the majority on this forum bandwagonists arnt really interested anyway & are just pushing their white supremacist agenda..but have to add the disclaimer.

Sure, all of that is true, and I think 9/11 was an inside job, infact Id noticed things about shanksville many years ago and before 9/11 truth kind of took off.

It doesnt mean radicalized muslims with ancient ideologies who will kill infidels dont exist though.

They existed before the war on terror and before Israel was made and on and on going back.

Why they exist is something beyond this thread and needs its own, but the point is they exist and have killed many europeans in the past 2000+ years.

And I know the reverse is true but that doesnt make Islam harmless... and they tend to not treat women with much respect either in quite a few places.

porridge wrote:
Why do you automatically bellieve anything the Zionist media tells you, when they constantly lie & as explained the majority of beheadings on western people have been hoaxes as easily proven? I never claimed Muslims wouldnt hack your head off, they do it live on TV & crucify people. :facepalm:
All I see on this thread is emotional reactionry sun readers as always..like all the other beheadings & psyops.
So a very bad video with laggy sound lets say, is all the proof you need..& you dont think that is easy to stage?
Like Boston Marathon with legs missing.

Then if it was the real deal, are you not surprised that Muslims in North Africa are turning this way against westerners?
Say you lived in Libya or had family & see what happened to your country would you not be a little radical by now~??
Look at the mentallity of those on this forum, whove probably most likely never had a problem with a Muslim in their lives..how they react. :lmao:

I understand people in countries the western cabal have invaded have their reasons to be radicalized, but again that doesnt take from the fact that these killings couldve been real, if anything it makes it more plausible.

Ive been focusing on the act of the women being killed here.. i well know the causes and effects of these things are very complicated and not one sided.

No I dont believe everything they tell me, and this place is dominated by Murdochs rags , and he is one of them, I look at case by case basis.

Sure, I dont know for sure, but my gut tells me these women were killed in this instance.

Again the reasons may be more complex and deeper than we will ever know... or it could just be that a bunch of unempathetic barbarian brained savages became animals in the heat of the moment... because that does happen.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 22:39 #183

• Flare
porridge wrote:
Most of my friends have done Morroco in the mountains getting high.

Absolutely none of my friends, or anyone I know has gone on holidays to Morocco, especially not in the mountains and especially not getting high there.

Dude... you move in very fucked up, weird people circles.

That's for sure.
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2018 22:39 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 22:41 #184

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
The Thais are far more proficient and when it comes to killing Western tourists.

Thailand is more dangerous to Westerners than all the Muslim countries combined.

Doesn't seem to be such a big deal though when Thais do it.

Don't know why they get a free pass. Does anyone know the answer?

Might be something to think about.

You should know TS, it involves making others a slave to your chosen ideology, lest you forget your own words aforementioned.
INACTIVE

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 22:42 #185

• porridge
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:

Deceitful fucks all of you

Player hater. :P
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 22:48 #186

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
novum wrote:
porridge wrote:
Wow Novum, youve really fell into the Nazisheeple pen of late..how many people did Murica bomb in the Middle East since the false flag/hoax of 911 again? Half truther?? :lmao: America is a Christian country..apparently Geroge Bush is a Christian fundi Jesuslander Zionist last time I checked. :yerright:
(Just to clarify so I dont become troll food by the resident Zionist shills..) I mention the possibility of hoax as Pentacon & shanksville planes both disapeared on that day) Like I know for a fact the majority on this forum bandwagonists arnt really interested anyway & are just pushing their white supremacist agenda..but have to add the disclaimer.

Sure, all of that is true, and I think 9/11 was an inside job, infact Id noticed things about shanksville many years ago and before 9/11 truth kind of took off.

It doesnt mean radicalized muslims with ancient ideologies who will kill infidels dont exist though.

They existed before the war on terror and before Israel was made and on and on going back.

Why they exist is something beyond this thread and needs its own, but the point is they exist and have killed many europeans in the past 2000+ years.

And I know the reverse is true but that doesnt make Islam harmless... and they tend to not treat women with much respect either in quite a few places.

porridge wrote:
Why do you automatically bellieve anything the Zionist media tells you, when they constantly lie & as explained the majority of beheadings on western people have been hoaxes as easily proven? I never claimed Muslims wouldnt hack your head off, they do it live on TV & crucify people. :facepalm:
All I see on this thread is emotional reactionry sun readers as always..like all the other beheadings & psyops.
So a very bad video with laggy sound lets say, is all the proof you need..& you dont think that is easy to stage?

Then if it was the real deal, are you not surprised that Muslims in North Africa are turning this way against westerners?
Say you lived in Libya or had family & see what happened to your country would you not be a little radical by now~??
Look at the mentallity of those on this forum, whove probably most likely never had a problem with a Muslim in their lives..how they react. :lmao:

I understand people in countries the western cabal have invaded have their reasons to be radicalized, but again that doesnt take from the fact that these killings couldve been real, if anything it makes it more plausible.

Ive been focusing on the act of the women being killed here.. i well know the causes and effects of these things are very complicated and not one sided.

No I dont believe everything they tell me, and this place is dominated by Murdochs rags , and he is one of them, I look at case by case basis.

Sure, I dont know for sure, but my gut tells me these women were killed in this instance.

Again the reasons may be more complex and deeper than we will ever know... or it could just be that a bunch of unempathetic barbarian brained savages became animals in the heat of the moment... because that does happen.

The title is Oneupmanship Mr A,

To Dominate, Dominus, to control the immediate environment and those around them, at first it was about local resorces, then what the fat of the land could create as surpluses, then the ultimate control of those who create the surpluses.

This is where you will find those who are part of a Triad, namely Religion/Ideologies, Money/Usury and Law/Templars, including the brutalizing classes/profit makers for death wearing who work for and on behalf of those who control the surpluses.
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 22:50 #187

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I am quite certain a hike in the Muslim Moroccan Atlas is way safer than a night out in Christian San Pedro Sula.

For men and women alike.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 22:59 #188

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
I am quite certain a hike in the Muslim Moroccan Atlas is way safer than a night out in Christian San Pedro Sula.

For men and women alike.

LOL!!!!!

The ultimate shitlib JUDE talking right here! :arowup:

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 23:06 #189

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Gan Anim wrote:
novum wrote:
porridge wrote:

porridge wrote:

The title is Oneupmanship Mr A,

To Dominate, Dominus, to control the immediate environment and those around them, at first it was about local resorces, then what the fat of the land could create as surpluses, then the ultimate control of those who create the surpluses.

This is where you will find those who are part of a Triad, namely Religion/Ideologies, Money/Usury and Law/Templars, including the brutalizing classes/profit makers for death wearing who work for and on behalf of those who control the surpluses.

Well sunmarized. :thumbup:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 23:23 #190

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

No I hate deceit

You tried to create a persona of a poor council flat weed smoker and now you are some jet setting Londoner who usually flies business class

So you are lying about something and therefore I think you are a deceitful fucker

Yet you expect to be able to throw around insults at people who are rightfully disgusted by backwards ideologies ?

How the hell is anyone supposed to take anything you say seriously if you can't even be straight about who you are

So which is it ?

Porridge the council flat stoner or Porridge the business class jet setter ?

Those two life styles are not the fucking same man

So which is it ? Or are they both bullshit and you are actually employed to be the band that keeps playing while the titanic sinks ?

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 23:25 #191

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:

For men and women alike.

Morroco has a very low murder rate compared to most countries in Africa.

South America, South Africa, Caribbean are on a totally different level to Muslim countries.

This brutal killing lets say its real is shocking yes & a tatse of whats to come thanks to the war for terror.
Still its nothing like what the war for drugs is doing to the world.
Yet people dont want to end that & think Muslims are the only problem in the world. :twitch:
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 23:25 #192

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:

Well sunmarized. :thumbup:

oh look a spelling mistake must be that cloud of alcohol surrounding you

gross person
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 23:28 #193

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
Yet people dont want to end that & think Muslims are the only problem in the world. :twitch:

nobody has ever said that , ever

in fact the opposite is true but then you bullshit about who you are so not really a surprise that you can bullshit your way through this board pretending people have said things they havent

and for what ?

what do you gain by pretending the worlds events are a hoax if they happen to europeans ?

I can confidently say you would get really pissed off if I started saying everything that happens to the Palestinians is a hoax

I might try that

See how it goes

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 23:38 #194

• porridge
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

No I hate deceit

You tried to create a persona of a poor council flat weed smoker and now you are some jet setting Londoner who usually flies business class

So you are lying about something and therefore I think you are a deceitful fucker

Yet you expect to be able to throw around insults at people who are rightfully disgusted by backwards ideologies ?

How the hell is anyone supposed to take anything you say seriously if you can't even be straight about who you are

So which is it ?

Porridge the council flat stoner or Porridge the business class jet setter ?

Those two life styles are not the fucking same man

So which is it ? Or are they both bullshit and you are actually employed to be the band that keeps playing while the titanic sinks ?

No you take snippets of what I say & make a collage Mr A its okay.
Also you started making this personal about me, I was talking about the beheading.

My girlfriend split up from her ex & rented a place for a year..then her landlord sold the property so she either found private or she had to go homeless & get on board the council. She took the homeless option & had to live in one of them shelters for women for a while, which was like a proper prison with a curfew & I was pissed off about it at the time.
She had a mortgage with her ex but walked out & worked all her life.
So WTF shouldnt she get a decent flat, when all the foreigners get one soon as they get off the boat?

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 23:47 #195

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Establishment propaganda has duped many suckers into thinking muslims are as harmless as fluffy kittens-

so even though the morally-corrupt traitorous Estab keeps trying to bend the truth by telling us "There are 5 lights", we TZ truthseekers are immune to brainwashing and know there'll always be four....:)

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 28 Dec 2018 23:52 #196

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
so both you and Krampus are fucking champagne socialists

awesome

one of you lives in a gated community and the other flies business class at least twice a year

typical shit libs the pair of you

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 00:03 #197

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
MrAnderson wrote:

awesome

one of you lives in a gated community and the other flies business class at least twice a year

Has the New Year started already? The amount of wisdom and knowledge you display here is already an enormous improvement with respect to your last rants! :thumbup:

I do not live in a "gated community". Yes, I have armed guards downstairs, which is the norm for apartment buildings of estrato 3 and higher. You wouldn't want to live in the lowest 2 estratos anyway. Maybe you are not used to that system, but in a metropolitan city as Moscow that also is normal.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 00:20 #198

• novum
  • Platinum Member
porridge wrote:
[

As already mentioned I do not think this is a place where that kind of thinking is forefront or prevalent.

I think most of us here get that its much more complicated than that.

So no need to overreact and put us all in the 'all we do is muslim bash' camp.. and yea i know that camp exists and they push it, you arent wrong about that.

But to then go entirely the other way and push that radical fundies arent dangerous is an over-correction imho... its the kind of thinking that can get people killed, and enough shit libs trying to prove a point in dangerous places have been offed in the past few years.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 00:59 #199

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

awesome

Has the New Year started already? The amount of wisdom and knowledge you display here is already an enormous improvement with respect to your last rants! :thumbup:

I do not live in a "gated community". Yes, I have armed guards downstairs, which is the norm for apartment buildings of estrato 3 and higher. You wouldn't want to live in the lowest 2 estratos anyway. Maybe you are not used to that system, but in a metropolitan city as Moscow that also is normal.

yep completely normal to have armed guards situated outside your apartment

totally normal

:iitm:

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 01:06 #200

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:

But to then go entirely the other way and push that radical fundies arent dangerous is an over-correction imho... its the kind of thinking that can get people killed, and enough shit libs trying to prove a point in dangerous places have been offed in the past few years.

you know whats really fucked up ?

under the UN Migration Compact the men who murdered those two women are supposed to have a '' right '' to migrate into our nations.

It is their human right to just wander into our nations and get looked after by the people who keep the place going.

And they wonder why some of us are against this kind of crap with the UN calling the rules

It should send chills down anyones back to come to the realization men like that are supposedly humans with rights that trump our right to live in relative peace without having to be concerned about our wives and daughters getting raped or murdered by backwards inbreds

the fact porridge and krampus can still sit here and try and berate people for disliking this whole scenario is just unforgivable IMO

but I like the way they both switched tactics at the same time going for the new angle of '' well you are just thick and un wise ''

thats a class move
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare