Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 08:21 #221

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Flare, you're not even addressing the question.

Who is doing this to us and why.

If you are not interested in addressing the cause then you will never find the final solution.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 08:22 #222

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Back on Topic: Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa

For a Truther Forum I'm surprised no one is picking up on the fact that this incident has all the signs of a False Flag. And even more at the fact that many posters here don't fully seem to understand what a False Flag really is and how it works

Yes, real backward Muslims do the actual killings. But there's a whole hidden network of spooks behind those killers. They are the ones who make it happen. But ultimately the ones they take their orders from

It won't be any surprise around here that I gave thought to it's a FF - :hahano:
What are the chances of this ?

Beheaded Norwegian Girl Posted an Anti-White Pro-Muslim Tolerance Video on Facebook
rightoftheright.com/beheaded-norwegian-girl-posted-an-anti-white-pro-muslim-tolerance-video-on-facebook/?fbclid=IwAR1iXaPs7d0eTd5chbLl3XH3guR3qVO8GOUU-PGbCMJSTLwUQ8nlN1xn5w0

I've seen that. We're just living through Atlas Shrugged, when people will be held imminently responsible for their poor judgement and bad decisions. Because now, people's ideas and politics are much more radical, and the chance to enact those ideas so much more immediate and then have to deal with the consequences.

These two poor girls are victims of their own poor judgement and taking up radical anti-white politics. In a sense, their deaths represents the loss of two enemy combatants. These girls were no friends to white Christian culture. They would only join the chorus of mad white women in Scandinavia screeching to bring in more dangerous brown people and destroy everything good that white Christian men have created.

That's why the number one priority now is not hating Muslims and getting cucked over these dead girls who wanted to destroy our countries, but informing and educating white people and asserting white pride and white rights and moving Overton's window so we can actually have a debate about the future of an ethnic homeland for white British people. Until the 1950's we had that. Now we don't and we need to get it back.

Well I don't know whether the incident was fact or fiction .
Obviously there's a majority of good muslims in their own countries whether at peace , under seige or in failed states , esp those at peace like Morocco. I don't think TPTB want any western visitors to the mid-east, if there without the purpose of work.
Now an invading force totally threatening native security in their ancestral homelands making demands , causing trouble , creating stress in all spheres it all looks extremely dire.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 08:25 #223

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
If only the two girls had decided to take a sightseeing train trip across America they'd have been alright..:)
Oh wait...

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 08:33 #224

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:

If you are not interested in addressing the cause then you will never find the final solution.

Yea, lol.

Don't know if you have noticed in the meantime, but I've been hammering them kikes the hardest of all on this forum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 08:34 #225

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
hi Ugh :dunno: the infrastructure is failing apart -
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 08:35 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Ugh

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 08:38 #226

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
If only the two girls had decided to take a sightseeing train trip across America they'd have been alright..:)
Oh wait...

Taking a well documented train accident and blaming it on Muslims?

I only had to spend 2 minutes finding out that the accident was caused by the driver entering a curve too quickly and that he wasn't a Muslim.

You're odious.
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 08:41 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 08:44 #227

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Yea, lol.

Don't know if you have noticed in the meantime, but I've been hammering them kikes the hardest of all on this forum.

I know that Flare....but it's easy to lose sight of the main target and become triggered by emotion... and before you know it, you're fighting on the same side of the people behind all this and fighting their enemies for them.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 08:47 #228

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Yea, lol.

I know that Flare....but it's easy to lose sight of the main target and become triggered by emotion... and before you know it, you're fighting on the same side of the people behind all this and fighting their enemies for them.

Don't worry about me... I know exactly who are responsible of all our problems in the world.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 09:03 #229

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
3rd, The present Right Wing Authoritarian Military Regime has done a great job cleaning up the place. And it's all safe now

www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/3261942/thai-murder-alan-hogg-edinburgh-buried-hitmen/
EXECUTION Edinburgh tycoon and wife brutally murdered by Thai hitmen before being dumped in secret duck pond grave behind mansion
Scots millionaire Alan Hogg, 64, was shot and his partner Nort, 61, was bludgeoned to death with a wrench

By Darren Hamilton
25th September 2018, 12:23 amUpdated: 26th September 2018, 12:24 am

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 09:13 #230

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 09:48 #231

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
3rd, The present Right Wing Authoritarian Military Regime has done a great job cleaning up the place. And it's all safe now

www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/3261942/thai-murder-alan-hogg-edinburgh-buried-hitmen/
EXECUTION Edinburgh tycoon and wife brutally murdered by Thai hitmen before being dumped in secret duck pond grave behind mansion
Scots millionaire Alan Hogg, 64, was shot and his partner Nort, 61, was bludgeoned to death with a wrench

By Darren Hamilton
25th September 2018, 12:23 amUpdated: 26th September 2018, 12:24 am
Criminals killing criminals. Who cares :dunno:
There's no religiously inspired head choppers in Thailand. Except in some places in the South which is more of a territorial dispute with Malay Muslims, tourists have no business there anyway. The tourist areas are all safe, unless you're getting involved with drugs and criminal activities, (as I stated earlier) or get drunk and act like an asshole. The rural areas in the North and North-East are safe too. But as always, keep your guard up at all times among non-whites (and whites too in these areas) specially when there's alcohol in play
This is just some general advise, I'm an experienced traveler in the Far East, Middle East, North, West, east, and South Africa.
I've traveled, worked, and lived in Libya, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, S. Africa in the worst of times and in the worst places. And at sometimes I was advised not to go out without armed security. But sometimes I did anyway. I know how to handle myself and never got hurt. But I wouldn't recommend these places to any tourist, as the odds of things going bad are really high in those places. But tourists tend to be stupid. Specially with alcohol in play and in non-western countries things can escalate real quick. Also in Thailand. Thai Boxing is a national sport in Thailand. Get drunk and pick a fight with a Thai in a Thai nightlife area and things will turn bad real quick. And it will never be 1 on 1. I know of several loud mouth young Britons who ended up dead when I still lived near the coast and the tourist hot spots and nightlife areas. And they all had it coming.
As they say in Thailand,
Sum nom na - Too each his own
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 09:50 by Rocco.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 09:54 #232

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Just thinking about planning a weed holidays for Easter. I'd pick Morocco over Thailand any day of the week.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 10:01 #233

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
With muslims running round like mad dogs everywhere I think the safest bet is to just have a pleasant stroll round our home towns..:)
Oh wait...

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 10:07 #234

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
With muslims running round like mad dogs everywhere I think the safest bet is to just have a pleasant stroll round our home towns..:)
Oh wait...

That's pretty old news Ugh old son. A bit like you.

If you're so concerned about people stabbing people then why not take a look at what the nig-nogs are up to in London these days.

Plenty of fresh carnage there for you.....but wait.....there's no Muslim connection......so yeah, obviously you don't care too much about that.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 10:08 #235

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
Just thinking about planning a weed holidays for Easter. I'd pick Morocco over Thailand any day of the week.
Coz you're a Muslim lover. You should visit Patana in the south of Thailand, I heard they have a hot nightlife area where all the Malay Muslims go to party and be haram. It's also the most violent place in Thailand. Have fun :) :thumbup:
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 10:12 by Rocco.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 10:18 #236

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Coz you're a Muslim lover. You should visit Patana in the south of Thailand, I heard they have a hot nightlife area where all the Malay Muslims go to party and be haram. It's also the most violent place in Thailand. Have fun :) :thumbup:

I'm not a Muslim lover in particular, I guess you just prefer lady-boys and the risk of getting stabbed to death over the price of a ride on a shitty motorbike.

Have fun.

I'd love to go to Thailand because it's obviously a beautiful country, but the people have turned it into a cesspool by all accounts. Lady-boys, paedophile holiday adventures and dead white girls who were gang raped first isn't on my bucket list mate.

I'll stick with the Muslim world thanks. A lot better than the hive of degenerates you live in.
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 10:21 by Truthspoon.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 10:51 #237

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
Criminals killing criminals. Who cares :dunno:
There's no religiously inspired head choppers in Thailand. Except in some places in the South which is more of a territorial dispute with Malay Muslims, tourists have no business there anyway. The tourist areas are all safe, unless you're getting involved with drugs and criminal activities, (as I stated earlier) or get drunk and act like an asshole. The rural areas in the North and North-East are safe too. But as always, keep your guard up at all times among non-whites (and whites too in these areas) specially when there's alcohol in play
This is just some general advise, I'm an experienced traveler in the Far East, Middle East, North, West, east, and South Africa.
I've traveled, worked, and lived in Libya, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, S. Africa in the worst of times and in the worst places. And at sometimes I was advised not to go out without armed security. But sometimes I did anyway. I know how to handle myself and never got hurt. But I wouldn't recommend these places to any tourist, as the odds of things going bad are really high in those places. But tourists tend to be stupid. Specially with alcohol in play and in non-western countries things can escalate real quick. Also in Thailand. Thai Boxing is a national sport in Thailand. Get drunk and pick a fight with a Thai in a Thai nightlife area and things will turn bad real quick. And it will never be 1 on 1. I know of several loud mouth young Britons who ended up dead when I still lived near the coast and the tourist hot spots and nightlife areas. And they all had it coming.
As they say in Thailand,
Sum nom na - Too each his own

Yea... reminds me of reading up on tourism in Thailand and they put out a warning not to get into trouble with the ladyboys either, cause most of them have done Thaiboxing too. And well... they remain male, so they are strong.

A while back they put up this fight on a Dutch site which scared the crap out of me seeing how strong and tough as nails these creatures are... :chuckle:

Fight starts off kind of slow, but it gets quite nasty.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 11:24 #238

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
I know of several loud mouth young Britons who ended up dead when I still lived near the coast and the tourist hot spots and nightlife areas. And they all had it coming.

Stooping to new lows there Rocco saying that the people who get killed in Thailand deserved it.

Presumably you feel the same way about the women who were gang raped first then killed.

You sound like you hate white people to me.

Sure you're not a goddamn filthy Jew?

You sound like a real asshole in any case.

Still at least the Thais don't just gang rape and murder foreigners....they also gang rape and murder their own people.

What fine jolly chaps eh Rocco?
Thailand police find woman gang raped and murdered after four men carried her out of nightclub during Champions League final
The 21-year-old victim was drugged and driven to a secluded orchard where she was repeatedly gang raped and beaten to death
www.thesun.co.uk/news/6428761/thailand-four-men-gang-rape-murder-woman/
Brit backpacker ‘drugged, robbed and raped on notorious Thai death island’
A BRITISH woman was reportedly drugged and raped on a notorious island in Thailand where two UK tourists were brutally killed three years ago.

Now doubt these women deserved it too..... wearing bikinis and enjoying their holidays. How dare they? Those white girls deserve to be raped and murdered eh Rocco?

www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/724895/Koh-Tao-rape-British-tourist-Thailand-holiday-Hannah-Witheridge

What the fuck are you?

Are you even white? A white person would never speak of white people like you do.

Fucking Jew. Gotcha.
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 11:34 by Truthspoon.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 11:41 #239

• Flare
Truthspoon,

I'm sure Rocco didn't really mean the British guys to get killed.

But those guys 'had it coming' as a lot of British tourists tend to act like complete and utter idiots.

We even had a special t.v. program about British tourists on holidays in Greece and Spain... which was just mind-blowing how they behave.

Extreme drunkenness, fights, fucking out in the streets and on the beaches, vandalising, being extremely loudmouthed etc. etc.

Scandinavian girls go hiking in North Africa 29 Dec 2018 12:05 #240

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
I know of several loud mouth young Britons who ended up dead when I still lived near the coast and the tourist hot spots and nightlife areas. And they all had it coming.

Stooping to new lows there Rocco saying that the people who get killed in Thailand deserved it.

Presumably you feel the same way about the women who were gang raped first then killed.

You sound like you hate white people to me.

Sure you're not a goddamn filthy Jew?

You sound like a real asshole in any case.

Still at least the Thais don't just gang rape and murder foreigners....they also gang rape and murder their own people.

What fine jolly chaps eh Rocco?
Thailand police find woman gang raped and murdered after four men carried her out of nightclub during Champions League final
The 21-year-old victim was drugged and driven to a secluded orchard where she was repeatedly gang raped and beaten to death
www.thesun.co.uk/news/6428761/thailand-four-men-gang-rape-murder-woman/
Brit backpacker ‘drugged, robbed and raped on notorious Thai death island’
A BRITISH woman was reportedly drugged and raped on a notorious island in Thailand where two UK tourists were brutally killed three years ago.

Now doubt these women deserved it too..... wearing bikinis and enjoying their holidays. How dare they? Those white girls deserve to be raped and murdered eh Rocco?

www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/724895/Koh-Tao-rape-British-tourist-Thailand-holiday-Hannah-Witheridge

What the fuck are you?

Are you even white? A white person would never speak of white people like you do.

Fucking Jew. Gotcha.
2 most recent killings when I still lived there involved a known (English) criminal drug dealer who got caught up in a drug deal gone bad. And the other a known English thug on a holiday in Thailand. Got drunk/high and started groping Thai girls and got into a fight with the bouncers and pulled a knife (bad idea).

I know of some cases of British (and North European) young women who got brutally gang raped and murdered, I've seen crime scene pictures of some of those cases and it was horrible. But again, Sum nom na. They had it coming for being typical dumbass Liberal women walking around half naked and getting drunk in a non-white non-western and socially conservative country,
The only reason these women can get away with that kind of behavior in western countries is because western men are emasculated liberal cucks

The men who let this women believe they can act like sluts with impunity are the ones who are really to blame. The emasculated liberal cucks
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 12:10 by Rocco.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare