Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Watch: Vape Shop Employee has Psychotic Meltdown After Seeing Customer’s Trump T-Shirt, Is Fired

Watch: Vape Shop Employee has Psychotic Meltdown After Seeing Customer’s Trump T-Shirt, Is Fired 30 Dec 2018 08:18 #1

• Flare
Watch: Vape Shop Employee has Psychotic Meltdown After Seeing Customer’s Trump T-Shirt, Is Fired

Pomidor Quixote
Daily Stormer
December 30, 2018

Make sure you watch it until the end. It gets better and better.

Daily Mail:

A Georgia vape shop worker launched an explosive rant against a Trump-supporting customer and refused to serve him in a shocking incident all caught on video.

Ian Furgeson, 36, walked into Xhale City in Tucker on Friday to buy some items but quickly bumped heads with the store employee who asked him to leave just minutes after he entered the shop.

Furgeson, sporting a MAGA hat and Trump shirt, then whipped out his phone and began to goad the store clerk.

‘I have just been asked to leave the store. He greeted me, that was nice. I did find the item that I wanted and the next thing he said was he’d like me to leave,’ Furgeson said.

The young employee then respectfully asks Furgeson to stop recording and threatens that if he doesn’t, he’ll call the police.

Unfazed, Furgeson says he looks forward to releasing the video and continues to provoke the employee.

Eventually the employee loses his temper and tries to hit Furgeson’s phone out of his hand saying: ‘F*** off, f*** off dude. Get the f*** out of here. I f***ing can’t stand y’all racist mother f***ers.’

Then he calls someone to complain about the customer and says: ‘He’s wearing some Trump bullsh*t…I’m not serving anyone that has to do with that f***er. I’m going to call the cops and have him leave.

Furegson then says ‘Just sell me the f***ing product so I can leave.’

The employee then gives in and fetches what he wants.

When Furgeson cheekily says ‘God bless America. Capitalism wins again’, the employee explodes and says ‘F*** your capitalism. F*** your f***ing president. He’s a racist stupid piece of sh*t.’

Furgeson says ‘Ring it up. Do my bidding. Sell it to me, punk’.

The employee then reaches a new level of outrage and refuses to give ring up Furgeson and with an earsplitting shriek roars: ‘Get out! F*** off! F***!

I mean… just take a look at their physiognomy.

Vape store faggot:

MAGA vapist:

Vape store employee faggot never had a chance.

Furgeson said Xhale City’s corporate office got in touch with him afterwards and told him the employee was fired.

Imagine getting triggered just by seeing a t-shirt so much you not only lose your cool but also make it pretty clear to everyone watching that you have mental issues.

These leftist Jew foot soldiers have no control over their own body and no control over their emotions yet they want to take over and control your country because orange man bad, ray-cis bad, white man bad.

This isn’t even an isolated incident.

I’m sure we all know multiple of these specimens. Easy to trigger, easy to know what buttons to push for them to lose it.

Sure, it’s funny to poke them and watch them explode. But what should we do with them?

Is there a place for their genes in the Imperium of Man?

What are these people good for? Is there something they’re better at than us? I’m serious. I don’t know the answer to those two questions.

Should we keep them alive after The Great Takeover?

dailystormer.name/watch-vape-shop-employee-has-psychotic-meltdown-after-seeing-customers-trump-t-shirt-is-fired/
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2018 08:22 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Watch: Vape Shop Employee has Psychotic Meltdown After Seeing Customer’s Trump T-Shirt, Is Fired 30 Dec 2018 08:50 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Watch: Vape Shop Employee has Psychotic Meltdown After Seeing Customer’s Trump T-Shirt, Is Fired 30 Dec 2018 09:05 #3

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
God bless America! Capitalism wins again!

I just can't get tired of winning lol
You can't fix stupid

Watch: Vape Shop Employee has Psychotic Meltdown After Seeing Customer’s Trump T-Shirt, Is Fired 30 Dec 2018 15:41 #4

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

Watch: Vape Shop Employee has Psychotic Meltdown After Seeing Customer’s Trump T-Shirt, Is Fired 30 Dec 2018 22:29 #5

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Vaccine damaged individual

Watch: Vape Shop Employee has Psychotic Meltdown After Seeing Customer’s Trump T-Shirt, Is Fired 30 Dec 2018 22:46 #6

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Murica is insane.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Watch: Vape Shop Employee has Psychotic Meltdown After Seeing Customer’s Trump T-Shirt, Is Fired 31 Dec 2018 01:01 #7

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
vbnporridge wrote:
Murica is insane.
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2018 01:11 by Rocco.

Watch: Vape Shop Employee has Psychotic Meltdown After Seeing Customer’s Trump T-Shirt, Is Fired 31 Dec 2018 01:09 #8

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Murica is insane.

nobody fucking cares how she feels

'' I feel like ... I feel like ... I feel like ... ''

stop feeling and start thinking you silly cow

jesus christ these damaged individuals have no idea what they are asking for

*edit* my god I managed to click through most of that to get to the tears

lmfao that would be my response

laugh at her

crying women really piss me off TBH I've got no time for it

unless it's something genuine like a dead relative then fair enough

she really thinks we want sad sacks like that deciding the future of the world ?

fucks sake
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2018 01:15 by MrAnderson.

Watch: Vape Shop Employee has Psychotic Meltdown After Seeing Customer’s Trump T-Shirt, Is Fired 31 Dec 2018 01:09 #9

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
Murica is insane.

insanity knows no borders

Watch: Vape Shop Employee has Psychotic Meltdown After Seeing Customer’s Trump T-Shirt, Is Fired 31 Dec 2018 01:11 #10

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
thank god none of these harpies are going to reproduce

I highly encourage them to sterilize themselves

do us all a fucking favor

Watch: Vape Shop Employee has Psychotic Meltdown After Seeing Customer’s Trump T-Shirt, Is Fired 31 Dec 2018 11:10 #11

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
vbnporridge wrote:
Murica is insane.

I call out all lamestream political tards, not just the left.

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/70788-dickheads-bookshop-psyop.html
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Watch: Vape Shop Employee has Psychotic Meltdown After Seeing Customer’s Trump T-Shirt, Is Fired 31 Dec 2018 13:55 #12

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
vbnporridge wrote:
Murica is insane.

I call out all lamestream political tards, not just the left.

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/70788-dickheads-bookshop-psyop.html
No, You said "Murica is insane". I replied with a video of a typical leftist remoaner. And than you come back with a video of some right wing British chavs proofing all Britons are retards which I 100% agree with retard :iitm:
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2018 13:56 by Rocco.

Watch: Vape Shop Employee has Psychotic Meltdown After Seeing Customer’s Trump T-Shirt, Is Fired 31 Dec 2018 14:24 #13

• Flare

:arowup: I bet porridge's physiognomy isn't different than that from this chap.

As porridge clearly is low-T.

All those rabid leftists. like the one going off in the video about a Trump shirt, are low-T.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2018 14:25 by Flare.

Watch: Vape Shop Employee has Psychotic Meltdown After Seeing Customer’s Trump T-Shirt, Is Fired 04 Jan 2019 12:43 #14

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

Watch: Vape Shop Employee has Psychotic Meltdown After Seeing Customer’s Trump T-Shirt, Is Fired 04 Jan 2019 12:48 #15

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare