Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: German Police Working Overtime; Nazi Sympathizer Interrogated for Having Braided Hair

German Police Working Overtime; Nazi Sympathizer Interrogated for Having Braided Hair 01 Jan 2019 08:49 #1

• Flare
German Police Working Overtime; Nazi Sympathizer Interrogated for Having Braided Hair

Roy Batty
Daily Stormer
January 1, 2019

After a wave of terror in Germany targeting Christmas markets and young under-aged girls, the police certainly had its work cut out for it.

It was time to start sniffing out right-wing Germans.

In the video, some THOTy looking German woman describes her interrogation by the police outside the Christmas market at Chemnitz.

The police want to know about her right-wing political views and whether she’s harboring anti-multikulti thoughts behind those innocently twisted locks of blond hair.

Scary stuff.

Whatever the reigning orthodoxy of the time is, the German will go along with it, it seems.

Although, I suppose that’s a bit harsh. The police everywhere are anti-White. But I haven’t heard of American police targeting White people for their haircuts yet.

Everything is always better organized in Germany.

This braided hair thing seems to be being pushed by a centralized committee. The same people who write the propaganda for kids probably tell the police who to arrest in Germany as well.

Naturally, you would think that the Germans would be more focused on the Moslem terror threat… but you would be wrong.

In fact, there haven’t been any terror attacks for a while now. Sporadic knifings and the run-of-the-mill brown crime, sure. But no big attacks.

Why?

I suppose the police made a deal with the terrorists. Whatever the Moslems wanted, Merkel probably gave it to them and peace returned to Germany.

Now, precious resources can be rediverted back to the issues that matter – like sniffing out right-wing sympathizers and framing them for goofy bullshit.

Merkel and her people are terrified that there might be a massive backlash to their policies.

Moslems can’t take over Germany just yet. Not with more than 80% of Germany still German. But the populist-right? They certainly have a chance.

So it’s clampdown time.

Merkel is going to spend whatever’s left of her reigh running around putting out fire after fire.

Praying that something like the Yellow Vests doesn’t come to Germany as well.

dailystormer.name/german-police-working-overtime-nazi-sympathizer-interrogated-for-having-braided-hair/
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2019 08:50 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

German Police Working Overtime; Nazi Sympathizer Interrogated for Having Braided Hair 01 Jan 2019 21:27 #2

• Flare
^ Hey look... German police profiling “possible Nazi sympathiser” because she had braids in.

Porridge must be a HUGE proponent of the police in this case.

Which means he’s shilling for the government, since the police sure as hell are not paying attention to leftist ilk like himself.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

German Police Working Overtime; Nazi Sympathizer Interrogated for Having Braided Hair 01 Jan 2019 21:52 #3

• Flare
Come on porridge... you surely must agree with German leftist government giving police the orders to screen girls for being “possible Nazi sympathiser” by the looks of their hair?

German Police Working Overtime; Nazi Sympathizer Interrogated for Having Braided Hair 01 Jan 2019 23:50 #4

• porridge
  • Silver Member
You hate freedoms remember..so quit your whining.

You hate free speech remember...

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

German Police Working Overtime; Nazi Sympathizer Interrogated for Having Braided Hair 02 Jan 2019 01:25 #5

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:

German Police Working Overtime; Nazi Sympathizer Interrogated for Having Braided Hair 02 Jan 2019 17:31 #6

• porridge
  • Silver Member
What side would that be? :larf:
Rooting for Zion you mean or white Sharia global fascism police state.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

German Police Working Overtime; Nazi Sympathizer Interrogated for Having Braided Hair 02 Jan 2019 17:35 #7

• porridge
  • Silver Member
This is the only agenda you guys are pushing.

German Police Working Overtime; Nazi Sympathizer Interrogated for Having Braided Hair 02 Jan 2019 17:49 #8

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
What side would that be? :larf:
Rooting for Zion you mean or white Sharia global fascism police state.

- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

German Police Working Overtime; Nazi Sympathizer Interrogated for Having Braided Hair 02 Jan 2019 17:56 #9

• porridge
  • Silver Member

German Police Working Overtime; Nazi Sympathizer Interrogated for Having Braided Hair 02 Jan 2019 18:15 #10

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
This is the only agenda you guys are pushing.

Their hubris will be their undoing

German Police Working Overtime; Nazi Sympathizer Interrogated for Having Braided Hair 03 Jan 2019 02:42 #11

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
- Augusto Pinochet

German Police Working Overtime; Nazi Sympathizer Interrogated for Having Braided Hair 03 Jan 2019 23:29 #12

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Internet drunks & thier dementia. :facepalm:

Last Edit: 04 Jan 2019 00:16 by porridge.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare