Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 01 Jan 2019 15:29 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
The (((MSM))) don't want you see Syrians celebrating Christmas.

"Syrians in the capital of Damascus celebrated their first peaceful Christmas after defeating the Islamist terrorists in the suburbs of the capital, who consider celebrating the birth of Jesus as a sin."

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2019 15:31 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Zorro, Truthspoon, Gaia, porridge, Rocco

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 01 Jan 2019 21:42 #2

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
good point roast

Syria could have been one of our best allies in the middle east but the globalists had other plans

then they go ahead and call everyone flooding into Europe '' Syrian refugee's ''

I really didn't know there were so many black people in Syria until recently :dunno:

I sincerely hope Syria can rebuild it's nation into something better than it had before and be stronger and more united as a nation

I also sincerely hope we manage to bring the perpetrators of this shit to justice , and that's a long list of the elect who took part in arming the fuckers who tried to ruin the nation

it might take a bit more than a few high vis jackets though
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 01 Jan 2019 22:08 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Good you show another side of this "conflict", Roastie.

I just talked with my mate who spends New Year in Beirut. Nice but expensive city with an enormous military presence unfortunately to handle the many refugees (no country in the world is so much affected by the nextdoor situation).

A friend of ours will go to Damascus soon, will be interesting to hear her firsthand story.

As usual, these conflicts are blown up (haha) in the Lame Stream Medias.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 01 Jan 2019 22:12 #4

• Flare
Gaia wrote:

I just talked with my mate who spends New Year in Beirut. Nice but expensive city with an enormous military presence unfortunately to handle the many refugees (no country in the world is so much affected by the nextdoor situation).

A friend of ours will go to Damascus soon, will be interesting to hear her firsthand story.

You think that’s a funny remark? You soulless, drugs-ridden creature.

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 01 Jan 2019 22:16 #5

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:

I wonder what his "friends" are doing in those war torn countries, NGO's?
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 01 Jan 2019 22:37 #6

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:

Most of us knew this syrian war was a nwo stunt from the start

We all ways knew syrian people were up against proxy nwo armies

Just like bosnia ... Libya .... And the rest

The " moderate rebels " were funded and armed by our own globalist traitors

We all knew this

And yet despite talking about it endlessly and vocally supporting assads right to govern the nation of syrians the typical bunch forget about this bit of the truth and pretend its only them who dont want to see anymore proxy invasions and the like

So glad syria is back in control of syrians and they can start to rebuild without the likes of macron obama and team clinton fucking with them constantly
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2019 22:40 by MrAnderson.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 01 Jan 2019 22:38 #7

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:

I wonder what his "friends" are doing in those war torn countries, NGO's?

The woman is Dutch-Lebanese, her friends were spending holidays there.

Fucking 60 euros direct flight from AMS. You couldn't go to Paris by train for that price.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 02 Jan 2019 01:14 #8

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member

oh look, the proxy army bee lined it to christian areas and started the destruction of christian heritage

hmmm now who else is allied with that kind of behavior ?

oh yeh .... western shit libs

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 02 Jan 2019 01:19 #9

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 02 Jan 2019 01:23 #10

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member

honest man is honest man regardless of race/culture/heritage

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 02 Jan 2019 07:07 #11

• Vancity Eagle
MrAnderson wrote:
Gaia wrote:

We all knew this

And yet despite talking about it endlessly and vocally supporting assads right to govern the nation of syrians the typical bunch forget about this bit of the truth and pretend its only them who dont want to see anymore proxy invasions and the like

So glad syria is back in control of syrians and they can start to rebuild without the likes of macron obama and team clinton fucking with them constantly

the wars on Iraq, Syria, Libya, Lebanon are Israeli Zionist wars.

The same dirty Zionists who put your boy Trump in office, the same zionists your boy works for. The same Zionists who have bombed Syria directly over 100 times. Their bombings have greatly increased since Trump got into office by the way. Yes the same Zionists who tried to bomb Syria on Christmas day and hid their planes behind passenger jets in another sick attempt to have civilian jets shot down.

Sick fucks,that your hero works for, wanted to get a civilian plane shot down on Christmas day. SIck sick fucks.

But just blame it all on the "globalists" :facepalm:

The Zionists are mostly against your "liberal globalists" by the way.

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 02 Jan 2019 07:15 #12

• Vancity Eagle
while many people cheer that "Trump is going to withdraw the troops from Syria"

Does anybody really think that the Zionist war on Syria, Iran, and Lebanon is just going to dissapear ?

Of course not. I mean Israel tried a major provocation on Christmas day.

This is just a strategic withdrawl, the war will continue in one form or another, many people actually think this may signify a major escalation, as those US troops were just going to be useless sitting ducks anyways. US still can launch airstrikes from Iraq or aircraft carriers, this supposed withdrawl of a token force of just 2000 is not really a major deal. Special forces will still remain even when the last US troop has left.

This was a major PR move by Trump who needed a boost as the Mueller investigation is closing in.

According to some an imminent war on Hezbollah in Lebanon is comming soon.

Turkey also cannot be trusted, and may attack Syria on behalf of the US and Israel.

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 02 Jan 2019 07:18 #13

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
Vancity Eagle wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Gaia wrote:

We all knew this

The same dirty Zionists who put your boy Trump in office, the same zionists your boy works for. The same Zionists who have bombed Syria directly over 100 times. Their bombings have greatly increased since Trump got into office by the way. Yes the same Zionists who tried to bomb Syria on Christmas day and hid their planes behind passenger jets in another sick attempt to have civilian jets shot down.

Sick fucks,that your hero works for, wanted to get a civilian plane shot down on Christmas day. SIck sick fucks.

Sounds like my kinda people. Where can I sign up?
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 02 Jan 2019 13:16 #14

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Gaia wrote:

We all knew this

Don't forget Prime Ministers Cameron and May in Britain, fucking up the lives of Syrians.

Afaik British SAS and "elite" troops are still in Syria..... fighting ISIS or helping them?

People power did have an effect in Britain in 2013. Alternative media wasn't as compromised then.

Britons didn't want to be involved in more conflict in the ME and huge numbers contacted their MP's to say NO MORE WAR

The Zionist Prime Minister Cameron's motion for military intervention in Syria was defeated, much to his financial masters disgust.

Here are two Jews in Parliament debating about intervention in Syria (2013) ... same old ... one right, one left, and both Lords of the Pedo Crown.

Sir Gerald Kaufman (Manchester, Gorton) (Lab): When the right hon. and learned Gentleman says that we know that Syria is the only country in the middle east that possesses stocks of chemical weapons, will he draw attention to the use by Israel of illegal chemical weapons in Gaza—white phosphorus? Surely Israel, too, has such weapons, and we should take that into account in looking at the spectrum.

Sir Malcolm Rifkind: Let us use another occasion, if we may, to debate these important allegations. The issue is that the Syrian Government themselves do not deny that they have massive stocks of chemical weapons, and therefore the issue is whether there is any credible argument that on this particular occasion, in a district controlled by the opposition, the opposition somehow had both the capability and the will, and indeed did carry out this attack.

publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201314/cmhansrd/cm130829/debtext/130829-0001.htm
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2019 13:33 by Roastie.

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 02 Jan 2019 13:54 #15

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:

Does anybody really think that the Zionist war on Syria, Iran, and Lebanon is just going to dissapear ?

This is just a strategic withdrawl, the war will continue in one form or another, many people actually think this may signify a major escalation, as those US troops were just going to be useless sitting ducks anyways. US still can launch airstrikes from Iraq or aircraft carriers, this supposed withdrawl of a token force of just 2000 is not really a major deal. Special forces will still remain even when the last US troop has left.

This was a major PR move by Trump who needed a boost as the Mueller investigation is closing in.

Turkey also cannot be trusted, and may attack Syria on behalf of the US and Israel.

I don't think the war is going to disappear. Israel will make sure of that.

Check out the Bicom predictions in the Middle East for the British media in 2019.

Some may be red herrings because of their deceptive nature.

www.bicom.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/BICOM-Forecast-paper-2019-FINAL-1.pdf

For more information about Bicom, British, Israel Communications Centre, see my thread.

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/71706-bicom-british-israel-research-centre-msm.html
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2019 13:56 by Roastie.

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 02 Jan 2019 17:00 #16

• Vancity Eagle
Roastie wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:

I don't think the war is going to disappear. Israel will make sure of that.

Check out the Bicom predictions in the Middle East for the British media in 2019.

Some may be red herrings because of their deceptive nature.

www.bicom.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/BICOM-Forecast-paper-2019-FINAL-1.pdf

For more information about Bicom, British, Israel Communications Centre, see my thread.

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/71706-bicom-british-israel-research-centre-msm.html

thanks for that , interesting.

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 02 Jan 2019 17:03 #17

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Gaia wrote:

We all knew this

Don't forget Prime Ministers Cameron and May in Britain, fucking up the lives of Syrians.

Afaik British SAS and "elite" troops are still in Syria..... fighting ISIS or helping them?

People power did have an effect in Britain in 2013. Alternative media wasn't as compromised then.

Britons didn't want to be involved in more conflict in the ME and huge numbers contacted their MP's to say NO MORE WAR

The Zionist Prime Minister Cameron's motion for military intervention in Syria was defeated, much to his financial masters disgust.

Here are two Jews in Parliament debating about intervention in Syria (2013) ... same old ... one right, one left, and both Lords of the Pedo Crown.

Sir Gerald Kaufman (Manchester, Gorton) (Lab): When the right hon. and learned Gentleman says that we know that Syria is the only country in the middle east that possesses stocks of chemical weapons, will he draw attention to the use by Israel of illegal chemical weapons in Gaza—white phosphorus? Surely Israel, too, has such weapons, and we should take that into account in looking at the spectrum.

Sir Malcolm Rifkind: Let us use another occasion, if we may, to debate these important allegations. The issue is that the Syrian Government themselves do not deny that they have massive stocks of chemical weapons, and therefore the issue is whether there is any credible argument that on this particular occasion, in a district controlled by the opposition, the opposition somehow had both the capability and the will, and indeed did carry out this attack.

publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201314/cmhansrd/cm130829/debtext/130829-0001.htm

Yep cameron and may balls deep in blood as well

All our so called elected leaders are

Unless we are invited .. Like russia was invited then sending.military into a sovereign nation to oust a leader is a war.crime by standard definitions

The list is huge and is just one reason people are sickened by conventional parties and the faces we see come and go in the halls of power

Then they have the nerve to talk to us about morals and conspiracies

We shouls go back to the old way of doing things.

If a leader wants to go to war they have to lead the charge and get themselves on the front line

I am not surprised people have lost faith in their governments though

The lies have stacked up for too many years and with the internet wr dont foget them

Christmas in Damascus, Syria 2018 02 Jan 2019 17:09 #18

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Gaia wrote:

We all knew this

Go watch some more cnn and drool over marx you disgusting louis farakhan wannabe
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare