Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project”

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 09 Jan 2019 19:21 #1

• Flare
White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project”

Pomidor Quixote
Daily Stormer
January 8, 2019

“White people romanticizing shithole countries and dying in them” seems to be a recurring theme. There’s even a variant where white people romanticize the wild animals that kill them, too. We recently learned about a fat piece of shit that died after visually contaminating the territory of a majestic lion. There’s also that time another white couple died in a shithole after shipping their bikes there. There were close calls too, like when that CrossFit couple that moved to Africa to make niggers fitter successfully escaped a machete gang.

The underlying mechanism these situations have in common appears to be “white people not understanding that not every biped that imitates the sounds you do with your mouth is human.”

BBC:
The Canadian government is treating the disappearance of a woman from Quebec and her Italian friend in Burkina Faso as a kidnapping, media reports say.

Edith Blais, 34, and Luca Tacchetto, 30, were last heard from on 15 December in the city of Bobo-Dioulasso.

The pair were travelling in Western Africa and were making their way to Togo for a humanitarian project.

I think there’s also a lot of guilt mixed in with a corrupted desire for adventure. We’re conquerors and explorers, after all.

This white-guilt designed by the Jews is quite effective. Not because it produces examples like this couple’s stupidity, but because the wide spectrum of effects it has. From straight-out handing out gibs to niggers, to more subtle behavioral cuckings such as accepting brown “people” that kinda behave and respects laws in your country. They came legally, after all. Right?

Combine that with another popular attack vector and you get lots of variants. For example, the Jewish social engineering that resulted in a decrease of white birthrates has resulted in multitudes of cat-addicted women. They attempt to fill with cats the holes that the absence of their own babies to care for produces. In cases like this, with the adventurous kind, the hole is instead —or also— filled with niglets and other subhuman trash.

Canada has travel advisories for Burkina Faso, due to terrorism and kidnapping.

“We’re really worried because… the communications stopped abruptly and every kind of activity, every trace just completely vanished,” Ms Blais’ sister, Melanie Blais, told CTV News.

They weren’t worried about anything. They were having a really happy trip. She has been dreaming about travelling to Africa for all of her life.

She got to know the real Africa. I guess you could say she fulfilled her dream.

What kind of dumb whore dreams about traveling to Africa though? Like… what the fuck. Why can’t these front-hole pieces of genetic waste appreciate the civilization we’ve built?

They should be dreaming about traveling to Europe to see the historic landmarks of our people.

They should be dreaming of having the babies of a good white man so the little ones can become the future conquerors, builders, and inventors.

They should be dreaming of being worthy of the white man’s greatness. The greatness of those who’ve built everything good they now enjoy.

But no. Whores are dreaming about Africa.

Women are not to be allowed to decide. They should have no autonomy, for their own good, and for the good of the planet.

They’ve proven they’re eager to turn into sterile and worthless agents of destruction and collapse.

Maybe they shouldn’t be allowed to think either. It’s not really needed.

dailystormer.name/white-couple-missing-after-going-to-africa-for-humanitarian-project/
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2019 19:25 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 09 Jan 2019 20:58 #2

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Andrew Anglin lives/lived in Africa himself and is not against a bit of race mixing when it suits him. Calling people ''niggers'' is just simply rude and insensitive due to how many black folk have been treated in the past, one's that never harmed anyone.

The thing that neo Nazis never seem to comprehend, I'm probably wasting my time even trying to help them to see it;

There was a time when white people lived in simple huts and did things that would now be seen as inhumane, and now generally we don't, and yes for the most part of it, Europe is more advanced than Africa, or certainly sub-Saharan Africa. I don't think anyone would think otherwise and I don't really see the sense in stating the obvious over and over.....we know already, it doesn't require a ''red pill''.

The reason that Europeans aren't living in simple huts and drinking out of a village hose pipe is because we have Progressed. yes it's that word Progressiveness, if we hadn't used it we would be living like Africans etc....

...that's not me saying I'm a Progressive quick everyone call me a woman my gender has changed etc....it's me saying that if you don't like Progression then why don't you like Africa, it's the same thing as non-Progression, they're still living in 'Traditional' grass/mud/wood huts in small villages.

The fact that far Right folk make the African hut/European grandeur comparison only shows that they like Progression but then oddly they spend there time attacking it. They go on about how advanced ancient Rome was compared to Africa now, but the Ancient Romans were Progressive, they were quite often bi-sexual as were the ancient Greeks, they had trade unions, the Vikings were big on women's Rights, they had female warriors etc...The Romans were also big on nude art and skinny bathing suits, and all sorts of flamboyant cultural things.

So it's a total contradiction to be anti Progression and then to compare the advances in your own civilisation as better up against those which have changed less, you're really saying Progression is better than Tradition.

I'm not a huge Progressionist but it's always going to be, either live with it or regress to living like an African as we all at sometime in our civilisations did, before we Progressed.

It feels like I'm talking to children who haven't got much experience in using cognition or joined up thinking, they need to keep the whole thing in compartments to try and make it work. it's small mindedness.
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2019 21:29 by Frothy.

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 10 Jan 2019 22:03 #3

• MrAnderson
Modern progressives use subversive language to say one thing and do another

For example they say we live under an evil patriarchy and all ways have

One that kept women down and allways treated them like shit

So i have one example i use for these people to show them it isnt the whole truth

The Titanic

Who got on the rescue boats and who went down woth the ship ?

Thats fucking right.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 10 Jan 2019 23:15 #4

• Flare
Flare wrote:
“White people romanticizing shithole countries and dying in them” seems to be a recurring theme.

:arowup: From the OP

It's exactly what we have a few people on this forum doing.

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 10 Jan 2019 23:32 #5

• annabelle
Flare wrote
What kind of dumb whore..

Flare wrote
..these front-hole pieces of genetic waste..

Flare wrote
Whores are dreaming about...

Flare wrote
Women are not to be allowed to decide.

Flare wrote
They (women) should have no autonomy, for their own good, and for the good of the planet.

Why wouldn't women be tripping over themselves to make babies with the writer of this article.and like-minded.........uh.......men :dunno: :wissl:

Flare wrote
... multitudes of cat-addicted women

Last Edit: 10 Jan 2019 23:42 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Gaia

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 10 Jan 2019 23:34 #6

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Frothy is stuck at the literal definition of the word 'progressive' and hence conflating the word 'progress' with the leftist descriptor of progressive.

Progress is progress, not many on the right are denying that we as humans should progress both technologically and spiritually.

In left speak it can mean something else entirely though... or include things that non leftists might find abhorrent and regressive, ie whats termed 'cultural marxist' stuff...

....thats where the clashes are going to take place because there will always be people who oppose those things.... Frothy is then attempting to relate these people to being against progress in general, when that isnt the case.

RWers view many of the things that leftists push for as degeneracy... so its not progress to RWers, its regression.

Those on the right see degeneracy as regression, those on the left see it as progression.

Im generalising there but thats the gist of it.

Political progressiveness and progress are not necessarily the same thing... one is an ideology that some people can and do find abhorrent, the other is spiritual and technological growth for the betterment of all.
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2019 00:46 by novum.

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 11 Jan 2019 06:40 #7

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
novum
Frothy is stuck at the literal definition of the word 'progressive' and hence conflating the word 'progress' with the leftist descriptor of progressive.

Oh no he isn't. In fact Frothy has been stating that the people behind these progressed European civilisations were Progressive. The Romans had bisexual cultural aspects. nude art, trade unions. The Romans and Greeks had eunuchs as part of their cultures,they were sort of gender neutral. The vikings were big on women's rights.

Face it novnov, Progression is part of life in advanced civilisations.

if you want to live as a traditionalist what period do you propose tradition would be best for you? Do you think the Romans and Greeks didn't have any migrants, do you think they had no homosexuals or even that is was taboo?

The people behind these civilisations were Progressive, if you don't like it then go live in a hut in Africa and start a camp fire by twiddling a stick.

I'm not attempting to convince you or anyone else to be Progressive but when folk keep bringing up the Roman Empire as an example of European civilisation they need to remember the whole Empire not just the buildings, Their cultures were Progressive. Of course they also dealt with slavery and blood sports and inhumane stuff by today's standards, but as a civilisation compared to others around the same time, like 2000+ years ago, they were Progressive.

What you appear to want is a civilisation that doesn't develop socially, full of tutters, naysayers, but if we did that we'd be living in a barbaric civilisation which some of you equate to Africa.

Degeneracy is neither Progression or Regression, it's simply bad behaviour, are you happy to Progress from it? For example, ending slavery in the literal meaning if it is Progressive novnov, is that a bad Leftist concept in your opinion should we chain up the 'monkeymen;? Should we be burning alive any women found to be making a herbal remedy?

What is it that you don't like specifically? Is it gays, migrants, social groups having rights, what is it, and when was the traditional time and place where you think we should have stopped progressing at? Do you mean you want us to be living in the 3rd Empire sort of scenario? Do you want some maniac telling everyone else what to do or locking them up for slave labour?

Do you want the girl from Saudi Arabia brought back to her family and tortured and killed for her 'sins' is she not 'owned' she has 'no rights' stop being so Progressive and give her a good fucking kicking if she turns up in your neck of the woods eh? Or don't you like her family's traditional ways? Should they be forced to Progress?

Your mind is all over the place son, it's that lack of joined up thinking that you Right Wing Left brainers suffer from. Your ability to think holistically is impeded.
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2019 08:29 by Frothy.

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 11 Jan 2019 08:22 #8

• Flare
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

:arowup: I don’t agree with Anglin’s female-trashing, which is very over-the-top.

However, I posted that article to show the idiocy of a lot of Whites thinking it is safe to travel to those territories.
As we even have a few liberal fools on this forum promoting to travel down to Third World countries. :iitm:

It’s just another example to prove them wrong.

P.S. we have 2 cats at home as well. ;)

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 11 Jan 2019 08:36 #9

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Like I said, you are too far removed at the moment from leftists version of "progression" , if you think filling up western nations with 3rd worlders including Islamic fundies and sub 80 IQ people is progress, and same goes for gender transitioning pre teens with drugs, then good for you, dont expect everyone to agree.

"Progressive" is a veil for the ruling classes race mixing agendas for one and this video explains why this is beneficial to them...

Its progress for the ruling class though. :yup:

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 11 Jan 2019 08:43 #10

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Right so you're getting to the point, so it's drug taking for gender transition in children, and low IQ muslim Jihad types that you don't like.

Well here's news for you, lots of people on the Left don't like those things either, it seems like it's not Progression that you oppose but merely some aspects of it, for example you don't seem to oppose workers rights for disabled people etc...which is another aspect of Progression, you just focus on the bits that you don't like.

Tell me, what parts of Progression do you like/agree with, is it none of it?
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2019 09:04 by Frothy.

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 11 Jan 2019 08:55 #11

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
I'm trying to step into your shoes based on what you've disclosed so far....

...you think that all these Lefty Progressive parents are lining up to have their children's designated at birth sex changed and renting out their spare bedrooms to low IQ maniac muslims?

Oh, and Progressiveness is a cover word for race mixing, so you don't mind Progression as long as it's not interacial mixing......importing islamic maniacs of low IQ or drug based gender changes for children.

Do you just mean you don't like black folk or bad parenting?
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2019 09:09 by Frothy.

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 11 Jan 2019 09:27 #12

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
So according to the video you posted novnov you think low IQ folk are being imported into The West to lower our IQ's thus make us easier to control?

Are all the high IQ people in The West breaching some sort of programme?

It seems to me that you want to have people controlled and you want to stop them either racially mixing or socially Progressing.

The last time I looked there was just as many smart people around as ever, there isn't a replacement occurring, it's an addition not a replacement.

All the people who were yelling about this white genocide stuff years ago, are still yelling about it now ie they haven't been replaced or genocided, if they all go quiet then I'll know they were right.

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 11 Jan 2019 09:30 #13

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
I think the ruling classes puppets hide behind the term 'progressive' in order to sell it as progress when infact it is merely progress for the elites agendas.

The issue is that they then drag well meaning lefties along with them and into their causes and these people become NPCs that will fight those who wish to oppose the ruling classes agendas.

This is a win for the elite, the 1 percenters, the rulers.

Thats why its more often those on the right who get deplatformed, prosecuted, jailed, persona non grata'd, banned by banks and the like ... etc etc etc... seems to me those on the left can say or do almost whatever they like (outside of physical violence, and even then some get off vs right wingers)

This is why the term progressive is an issue for people when people describe as such.

Of course not all leftists want to go cutting their sons johnson off if he happens to walk on his tip toes one day and put on a dress when he is 8, but on the issues of immigration, affirmative action and such other social justice initiatives they tend to be on board with the globalists.

And i never said low IQ muslims.. i said muslims and sub 80 IQ people.

I have no issue with muslims actually, only when theyre Islamic fundies... enough of them drop that shit and leave it behind but some dont.

The lowest IQ people tend to come from south of the med not east... we can speculate all day why that is including calling IQ tests biased etc etc etc but the fact remains why do lefties think progress is better served by mixing all these people into western nations VS helping them develop their own nations? I'll tell you why the latter is dismissed and that is simply because the ruling class want to race mix whites over time, to put it bluntly.

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 11 Jan 2019 10:14 #14

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Frothy wrote:
So according to the video you posted novnov you think low IQ folk are being imported into The West to lower our IQ's thus make us easier to control?

Are all the high IQ people in The West breaching some sort of programme?

It seems to me that you want to have people controlled and you want to stop them either racially mixing or socially Progressing.

The last time I looked there was just as many smart people around as ever, there isn't a replacement occurring, it's an addition not a replacement.

All the people who were yelling about this white genocide stuff years ago, are still yelling about it now ie they haven't been replaced or genocided, if they all go quiet then I'll know they were right.

Again you are too far removed given where you are, its not apparent to you yet. There has been replacement in places, and it will continue.

And 3rd worlders are given gobs of welfare in Australia.. similar story across europe, they have more children.

There are cases where some african couples have up to 8 children going to private schools in Melbourne all welfare, while born citizens hand over thousands per year for the same.

The system wont support whites in this way.

Remember that video where sarkozy talks about race mixing, he basically says if we cant do it with propaganda we will do it by force, or law.

Which is what they are doing, using the almighty dollar, which people need to survive. Give more to some withhold from others. Take money from citizens give it to 3rd world imports.

And yes whites are breaching a program, do you think its all hunky dory in France right now? Do you know whats going on there? Apparently its kicking off in Germany too... slippery snakes like Gregor Gysi can only guilt trip Germans by calling them nazis for so long, eventually it stops working as WW2 gets further and further away.

Whites are breaching their program everywhere lately, and the architects of the past 100 years or so are dying, so theyre on an all out mission to open the floodgates.

The biggest threat to the ruling class, and their silver spoon spawn, is people like them and they know it.

Hence all the laws and acts and punishable offences of late which are an attempt to shut people up who speak out.

And I dont want to have anyone controlled, but when Im handing over gobs of tax money like others who work hard to keep it together, and people are being brought in en mass to replace us and given our money, you dont think its going to piss some people off?

At the end of the day I cant change anything, but im not going to be happy about my efforts going to the local world vision program and population replacement... going to support 80 IQ african children going to private schools in the cities here and their parents not even working in cases, sorry but its bullshit and more of us are realising what is going on.

I doubt you will get it until the ghetto comes to you and you start getting harmed or seeing your stuff thats been stolen put up on gumtree and you go to the police and they mock you, welcome to my world.

And guess what, I tracked my own stuff down because they had the gall to put it for sale online.. you can guess if they were light or dark. :shiner:

Again I dont base my opinion on one experience though, its bigger than that, and aside from local experience and US experiences theres gobs of data out there, even Stefan Molyneux tweets that stuff every other day and does some serious triggering.. that jewish nazi.

Are western whites crime free themselves? No, of course not. But if you start comparing to africans.... :wissl:

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 11 Jan 2019 10:23 #15

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
I still think you're misusing or rather being selective with the term Progressive, things like women's rights, and many other social issues are included, so you're not anti-Progression per se, afaik, you seem to dislike multiculturalism and race mixing, or importing low IQ folk to The West, and the thing about children's sex changes.

I don't think it's fair to attack Progression on that basis, and not to mention even if you think migration is negative there's lots of positive things about Progression that you ignore or don't mention.

Surely you support services that protect animals, vulnerable people, which are there to often help the down trodden to be able to achieve, that's what social Progression is, it's not about importing as many black people as possible to hopefully down dumb a civilisation, it's about being supportive to your fellow man.

Of course borders need to be monitored, if your living in a system where the government has central control, then you don't want your taxes to be going to all incomers on the take.....but in that system you have to let the government agency decide, that's part of living in such a civilisation, if you live in certain nations in Africa you can get your mates in a jeep and see if you can take down the government with your machine guns and grenades....in The West, we don;t do that, we've progressed to a situation when we vote etc...and whoever gets in is the same as the old boss.

That's the state of play, the government decides the migration policy and the people have it that way, like it or not, the border control agency decides who can enter and who can't, in the most part people mate with folk from their own ethnicity.

I;m not sure a government's immigration policy or the people who apply it, can be seen as a definition of Progression in any way, it's just that they're happy to have a certain amount of immigrants and perhaps more than you'd like.
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2019 10:31 by Frothy.

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 11 Jan 2019 10:24 #16

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Flare wrote:
:arowup: I don’t agree with Anglin’s female-trashing, which is very over-the-top.

However, I posted that article to show the idiocy of a lot of Whites thinking it is safe to travel to those territories.
As we even have a few liberal fools on this forum promoting to travel down to Third World countries. :iitm:

It’s just another example to prove them wrong.

P.S. we have 2 cats at home as well. ;)

As Anglin as Anglin has always been, he's gone even more Anglin lately with the female trashing. Weev too.

I guess he has to try top himself idk, but unless you see it as a meme (and most wont) , its not going over too well with people.

I know he's trying to protect men in a sense from the vicious court system etc etc and pushing the boundaries and overton window and all that stuff, but yea its brutal. He aims for a younger audience so is attempting to warn them of sorts, and going over the top about it.

I guess I'll keep reading it though for entertainment.. like all the jews do... at least until Sinead McCarthy, or pfiz, finds him and strangles him. :pmsl:

I think annabelle was getting at that she'd rather have that kitten than Anglin... but Im sure he does have his groupies... theres always a groupie for every kind of celebrity, even for the worlds most notorious neo-nazi.
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2019 10:28 by novum.

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 11 Jan 2019 10:29 #17

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
novum
And yes whites are breaching a program,

French are always demonstrating, it's a republic, it's part of their culture.....thing is, if you think immigration is to down dumb the population as white people are too smart to control, then it would be professors and all the brain boxes doing the demonstrating the most, if smartness is the issue, they'd be the main issue for the elites to down dumb, but they ain't causing havoc all over The West, like hyper smart people...have all snapped and gone awol from their enslavement....so we best get some low IQ Africans in to down dumb them... :lmao:

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 11 Jan 2019 10:41 #18

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Frothy wrote:
I still think you're misusing or rather being selective with the term Progressive, things like women's rights, and many other social issues are included, so you're not anti-Progression per se, afaik, you seem to dislike multiculturalism and race mixing, or importing low IQ folk to The West, and the thing about children's sex changes.

I don't think it's fair to attack Progression on that basis, and not to mention even of you thing migration is negative there's lots of positive things about Progression that you ignore or don't mention.

Surely you support services that protect animals, vulnerable people, which are there to often help the down trodden to be able to achieve, that's what social Progression is, it's not about importing as many black people as possible to hopefully down dumb a civilisation, it's about being supportive to your fellow man.

Of course borders need to be monitored, if your living in a system where the government has central control, then you don't want your taxes to be going to all incomers on the take.....but in that system you have to let the government agency decide, that's part of living in such a civilisation, if you live in certain nations in Africa you can get your mates in a jeep and see if you can take down the government with your machine guns and grenades....in The West, we don;t do that, we've progressed to a situation when we vote etc...and whoever gets in is the same as the old boss.

That's the state of play, the government decides the migration policy and the people have it that way, like it or not, the border control agency decides who can enter and who can't, in the most part people mate with folk from their own ethnicity.

I;m not sure a government's immigration policy or the people who apply it, can be seen as a definition of Progression in any way, it's just that they're happy to have a certain amount of immigrants and perhaps more than you'd like.

The thing is Frothy it all gets lumped in together in this 2 or 3 party paradigm... the extremes of the left tend to come with the rest of it when leftists get in, and thats because it is what the globalists want.

So then these leftist shill politicians hide or mix the bad stuff in with the good stuff to get away with furthering the elites agendas.

We have running threads here about muslims owning their daughters etc etc you think its progress when leftists want this kind of thing for the west... too many of them dont seem to think too far ahead and again many of the things they support funnily enough align with what the ruling class are pushing for.

Am I against progress? No.

Am I against those who define themselves as progressives in a political sense... well yes, generally speaking... because theyre either slippery snake in the grass shill politicians or useful idiot NPCs who inadvertently follow them like lemmings (despite good intentions they may have)

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 11 Jan 2019 10:51 #19

• Flare
What liberals call ‘progression’, means nothing less than ‘moving forward to hell’, without them knowing what they are doing.

White Couple Missing After Going to Africa for “Humanitarian Project” 11 Jan 2019 10:55 #20

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Frothy wrote:
novum
And yes whites are breaching a program,

French are always demonstrating, it's a republic, it's part of their culture.....thing is, if you think immigration is to down dumb the population as white people are too smart to control, then it would be professors and all the brain boxes doing the demonstrating the most, if smartness is the issue, they'd be the main issue for the elites to down dumb, but they ain't causing havoc all over The West, like hyper smart people...have all snapped and gone awol from their enslavement....so we best get some low IQ Africans in to down dumb them... :lmao:

Apparently, and im not there so cant confirm, but apparently shits kicked off in a big way in France... and people are even pissed off at the banking system which is the big one.. you know, central bank giving money to commerical banks to then lend out 10x as much and earn interest which goes into elite pockets. It is being addressed by the yellow vests.

This could be more than a demonstration we shall see. It is said that the media is not showing the extent of things , i suppose incase others get ideas elsewhere.

And I dont agree with you about the intellectuals, actually a number of them are speaking out about the agendas. (and get called nazis)

You are mocking and dumbing down the severity of the agenda at play in a sense, making fun of it like its no big deal, just like the ruling class want you to be... like i said, leftist. :lmao:
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare