Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dirty Jew Bastard Caught MASTURBATING Under Desk While Teaching Middle Schoolers

Dirty Jew Bastard Caught MASTURBATING Under Desk While Teaching Middle Schoolers 11 Jan 2019 21:02 #1

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Dirty Jew Bastard Caught MASTURBATING Under Desk While Teaching Middle Schoolers

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
January 10, 2019

I see this headline:

And I’m like “I’ll bet my fancy new hat that’s a Jew…”

I click it, see A. Wyatt Man caricature named “Abraham.”

Hat=kept.

Because as you know – “every single time” and “because of course.”

Cincinnati Enquirer:
A substitute teacher in Ohio was arrested Tuesday after police say he was seen “masturbating in a classroom while students were present.”

Fairfield police received a complaint Tuesday at about 10:30 a.m. about the alleged incident involving 41-year-old Tracey Abraham.

According to a statement from Fairfield schools, students at Creekside Middle School reported “suspicious behavior by the substitute that was taking place behind” the teacher’s desk.

Once administrators at the middle school were alerted to the alleged behavior, the school’s resource officer immediately removed Abraham from the classroom and the building.

Abraham “will not be returning to our schools,” the statement says.

Fairfield police have charged Abraham, who court records say lives in West Chester, with public indecency.

Abraham’s father, Rick, told The Enquirer on Tuesday that his son has “never had an issue like this in his life.”

“I don’t think what they saw is what really was happening,” he said.

School district officials say they are not aware of Abraham having physical contact with any students.

“In addition, we are not aware of any students being exposed to any nudity,” the statement says.

Maybe he can get off (no pun intended) by using Jewish psychological studies that encourage people to masturbate at work. Because yes, of course that is a real thing.

People will say “oh, you know, not all Jews are involved in globalist banking conspiracies or engineering your society for deviant social purposes…”

And that is true.

Obviously, that is true.

But you would have a hard time finding any singular Jew that is not doing something harmful to society on some level. And you would have an even harder time finding a Jew who is doing something helpful.

You might find one, maybe two.

But however many Jews you find who are doing something good could never make up for the vast numbers who are doing something harmful.

And look – I believe in justice.

I’m not even going to say that every single Jew needs to be forced to carry boulders up the STAIRS OF DEATH until all his bones are broken, or be masturbated to death with a deadly masturbation machine, simply for reasons of his race.

The only thing I’m saying is that due to evidence of “general Jewish criminality and deviant behavior,” they all need to be investigated based on the fact that they are Jewish.

That is to say: being Jewish provides “reasonable suspicion of having committed a crime,” and probably “probable cause,” but it is not proof of having committed a crime, necessarily.

There is no one anywhere who can look at the Jews and claim that this is not the most reasonable thing they have ever heard.

I am not unreasonable, and I would never use a homicidal masturbation machine to masturbate someone to death if they hadn’t done anything wrong.

But I’ll tell you something else: when I start masturbating Jews to death, there won’t be any wolves coming to their rescue.

I guarantee that.

dailystormer.name/dirty-jew-bastard-caught-masturbating-under-desk-while-teaching-middle-schoolers/
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts." - Sherlock Holmes
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dirty Jew Bastard Caught MASTURBATING Under Desk While Teaching Middle Schoolers 11 Jan 2019 21:20 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member

That's a pretty bad Photochop job...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Dirty Jew Bastard Caught MASTURBATING Under Desk While Teaching Middle Schoolers 11 Jan 2019 21:23 #3

• MrAnderson
Or just one ugly mfr
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Dirty Jew Bastard Caught MASTURBATING Under Desk While Teaching Middle Schoolers 11 Jan 2019 21:24 #4

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Daily Stormer wrote:
People will say “oh, you know, not all Jews are involved in globalist banking conspiracies or engineering your society for deviant social purposes…”

And that is true.

Obviously, that is true.

But you would have a hard time finding any singular Jew that is not doing something harmful to society on some level. And you would have an even harder time finding a Jew who is doing something helpful.

You might find one, maybe two.

But however many Jews you find who are doing something good could never make up for the vast numbers who are doing something harmful.

:arowup: :yes:
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts." - Sherlock Holmes
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2019 21:27 by Flare.

Dirty Jew Bastard Caught MASTURBATING Under Desk While Teaching Middle Schoolers 11 Jan 2019 21:37 #5

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Or just one ugly mfr

Nah, look at his temples and 2nd chin. It is a fabricated image of a non-existing person, which is a technique that is very much present today.
Fake video dramatically alters eyewitness accounts
Dr Wade said: “Over the previous decade we have seen rapid advances in digital-manipulation technology. As a result, almost anyone can create convincing, yet fake, images or video footage. Our research shows that if fake footage is extremely compelling, it can induce people to testify about something they never witnessed.”

Of course the Daily B'Nai Brith Stormer will not care, they have an agenda to play out.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Dirty Jew Bastard Caught MASTURBATING Under Desk While Teaching Middle Schoolers 11 Jan 2019 21:45 #6

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
^ Sure... if you don't like something just call it fake / hoax or staged ey? :D

Besides, it doesn't take away from the fact that Dailystormer is right about hardly any good jews being around, since just about anyone of them is doing something harmful to society.
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2019 21:56 by Flare.

Dirty Jew Bastard Caught MASTURBATING Under Desk While Teaching Middle Schoolers 11 Jan 2019 21:47 #7

• MrAnderson
He looks like a fat egon spengler
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare

Dirty Jew Bastard Caught MASTURBATING Under Desk While Teaching Middle Schoolers 12 Jan 2019 04:34 #8

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Other end of this link has a video, you can see him watching his phone and ...

heavy.com/news/2019/01/tracey-abraham/

Apparently there is more than one video, a number of students filmed him.

Here is the still shot of the vid... again the link above contains a vid that I couldnt embed here and you can see its him.

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Dirty Jew Bastard Caught MASTURBATING Under Desk While Teaching Middle Schoolers 12 Jan 2019 05:10 #9

• MrAnderson
Its the.colonialists made.him.done it

Dirty Jew Bastard Caught MASTURBATING Under Desk While Teaching Middle Schoolers 12 Jan 2019 06:56 #10

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
novum wrote:
Other end of this link has a video, you can see him watching his phone and ...

heavy.com/news/2019/01/tracey-abraham/

Apparently there is more than one video, a number of students filmed him.

Here is the still shot of the vid... again the link above contains a vid that I couldnt embed here and you can see its him.

^ I think that picture is photoshopped as well.

Just look at his temples and 2nd chin. It is a fabricated image of a non-existing person.

:chuckle:
Moderators: novum, rodin