Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 12 Feb 2019 02:34 #1

• Vancity Eagle
Rep. Omar apologizes for controversial tweets on Israel lobby after backlash from Democratic leaders

Feb. 11, 2019, 5:00 AM PST / Updated Feb. 11, 2019, 5:34 PM PST
By Allan Smith

Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar apologized Monday afternoon for controversial tweets about the Israel lobby in the United States after her comments were denounced by House Democratic leaders as "anti-Semitic tropes."

In a post on Twitter, Omar "unequivocally" apologized for the earlier tweets and said her intention was "never to offend my constituents or Jewish Americans as a whole." But the freshman lawmaker, who was one of the first two Muslim women elected to Congress last fall, added that she was not backing down on the “problematic role of lobbyists in our politics.”

Earlier Monday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other Democratic leaders demanded the Minnesota Democrat apologize, which she did just before 3 p.m.

"Legitimate criticism of Israel's policies is protected by the values of free speech and democratic debate that the United States and Israel share," the leaders said in a joint statement. "But Congresswoman Omar's use of anti-Semitic tropes and prejudicial accusations about Israel's supporters is deeply offensive. We condemn these remarks and we call upon Congresswoman Omar to immediately apologize for these hurtful comments."

In a post on Twitter, Pelosi said she and Omar had discussed the tweets.

A proponent of the BDS — Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions — movement aimed at putting economic and political pressure on Israel over its treatment of Palestinians, Omar first tweeted Sunday night that money was driving U.S. politicians to defend Israel.

She then tweeted that AIPAC — the American Israeli Public Affairs Committee — was paying politicians to support Israel.

Omar, a Somali refugee, came under fire from Democrats and Republicans who viewed the comment about a want for "Benjamins" being the reason why Israel is so solidly supported by the U.S. government as an anti-Semitic trope involving Jews and money.

AIPAC, a nonprofit that does not donate directly to candidates but works to promote a staunchly pro-Israel message in Washington, responded to Omar, tweeting that it is "proud that we are engaged in the democratic process to strengthen the US-Israel relationship."

"Our bipartisan efforts are reflective of American values and interests," the group's tweet continued. "We will not be deterred in any way by ill-informed and illegitimate attacks on this important work."

Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, tweeted that she would reach out to Omar's office on Monday to discuss "anti-Semitic tropes." Omar tweeted that she would be happy to chat with Clinton.

Omar, a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, was originally responding in her earliest tweet to criticism from House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy over her prior comments regarding Israel. McCarthy and other Republicans have called on Democratic leadership to "take action" regarding Omar and fellow Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan, the other Muslim woman elected last year, over their criticism of Israel. McCarthy compared it to Republicans having taken action regarding the racist remarks made by Republican Rep. Steve King of Iowa.

Meanwhile, Democratic Reps. Josh Gottheimer of New Jersey and Elaine Luria of Virginia were seeking signatures Monday from Jewish House colleagues on a letter they plan to send to the House Democratic leadership calling on "each member of our Caucus to unite against anti-Semitism and hateful tropes and stereotypes."

"As Jewish Members of Congress, we are deeply alarmed by recent rhetoric from certain members within our Caucus, including just last night, that has disparaged us and called into question our loyalty to our nation," the Democrats wrote in the letter, obtained by NBC News.

Minnesota Democratic Rep. Dean Phillips, who is Jewish and whose district is adjacent to Omar's, spoke with Omar on Monday night to express his offense at her comments and extend an invitation for discussions aimed at fostering a better understanding between Jewish and Muslim members of Congress, according to a statement from his office.

"I spoke privately with Rep. Ilhan Omar today before issuing a statement in the hopes of converting a painful experience into a learning opportunity and a mutual commitment to pursue understanding," Phillips said. "We agreed to move forward with a shared goal of working collaboratively to combat hatred and intolerance towards all persecuted communities, and commit to respectful debate of the issues important to each of us."

Democratic Rep. Eliot Engel of New York, who chairs the House Foreign Affairs Committee, said in a statement Monday that it was "shocking to hear a Member of Congress invoke the anti-Semitic trope of ‘Jewish money.’"

"I fully expect that when we disagree on the Foreign Affairs Committee, we will debate policy on the merits and never question members’ motives or resort to personal attacks," he said. "Criticism of American policy toward any country is fair game, but this must be done on policy grounds."

Multiple prominent House Republicans called on Omar to be removed from the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

McCarthy, who came under fire in October for posting — and then deleting — his own allegedly anti-Semitic tweet targeting Jewish liberal megadonor George Soros, promised to "take action this week" to speak out against Omar's tweets. Since Republicans are in the minority, they have limited options, although they would have the option of bringing up a resolution condemning anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment.
Recommended
politics

President Donald Trump on Monday night dismissed Omar's apology as insufficient. "I think she should be ashamed of herself. I think it was a terrible statement. I don't think her apology was adequate," he said as he arrived in El Paso for an evening rally.

Reaction continued to pour in on Monday to the original comment.

Speaking on CNN’s "New Day" Monday, Democratic Rep. Dan Kildee of Michigan said he did not view the tweets as anti-Semitic.

"We ought to be careful not to construe in that anything other than a concern about the fact that money has undue influence on political decision-making," he said.

Rep. Jim Himes, D-Conn., told CNN that those in public office should be comfortable offering opinions but careful about how they phrase things, especially when referring to ethnic or religious groups that have suffered from discrimination, so that their comments aren't misinterpreted.

"It's perfectly legitimate to criticize Israel or the pro-Israeli lobby," Himes said. "Just please be careful to do it in a way that can't be interpreted as being anti-semitic."

He added, "I think this is really a good example of the need for all of us to be very, very specific about what it is we are saying so that we don't come off as being anti-semitic, racist, bigoted."

Rep. Ted Deutch, D-Fla., said in a statement that "trafficking in anti-Semitic tropes is unacceptable and deeply worrisome to the Jewish community."

"The use of stereotypes and offensive rhetoric by Members of Congress, whether anti-Semitic or racist, must come to an end," he said. "They should never be a part of any conversation about the policies of Congress. They do not belong in any conversation, period. I look forward to exploring productive and effective ways to ensure that all my colleagues understand why this is so hurtful to me and my community and why it cannot be tolerated in the U.S. House or Senate."

And Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., said in a statement that Omar's choice of words was "deeply disappointing and disturbing," although he also cautioned against unfairly painting someone as bigoted.

“While of course our nation’s leaders are free to debate the relative influence of a particular organization on our country’s policy-making process, or the factors that make our system of governance imperfect, there is an expectation of leaders — particularly those with a demonstrated commitment to the cause of justice and equality — that they would be extremely careful not to tread into the waters of anti-Semitism or any other form of prejudice or hate," Nadler said. "Rep. Omar failed that test of leadership with these comments."

But Nadler said he was also concerned about "concerted right-wing tactics aimed at advancing their agenda by distracting and dividing those committed to equality and social justice. These tactics have painted some unfairly and we must guard against this as well."

Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., however, called Omar's comments "absolutely shameful."

"No. 1, Israel is our main ally strategically," King told Fox News. "They are indispensable to our foreign policy in the Middle East. That's No. 1. No. 2, it's immoral to be suggesting that somehow members of Congress are being paid off by Jews, by AIPAC. That goes right into the anti-Semitic bias, which has plagued the world for too long."
Last Edit: 12 Feb 2019 02:54 by Vancity Eagle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 12 Feb 2019 02:45 #2

• Vancity Eagle
They are doing to this woman what they did to Corbyn and other members of Labour in the UK.

This woman correctly pointed out that AIPAC influences politics with money, and both establishment figures in the Republican and Democrat are now attacking her relentlessly and saying she should be kicked off from the House Foreign Relations committees.

How is it anti-semetic to call out AIPAC ?

They are also attacking her about her tweets on Venezuela where she came out against sanctions and intervention.

I have told you guys that there are a number of young (mostly women) members of congress who have just been elected, and that these people are genuinely against the establishment. These people need to be supported, yet the clowns on this forum are doing the jobs of the elites for them and attacking them.

Illan Omar has called out AIPAC and the Venezuelan intervention. She is viciously attacked by all establishment media, left and right.

Alexandria Orcasio Cortez has been smeared and attacked by all media, especially after she called out "Illegal Israeli settlements"

Ro Khann tweeted about the Venezuela intervention and he is attacked

Rashida Tlaib who when elected said of Trump "Lets impeach this mutherfucker" called out the Senate for supporting the anti-BDS legislation and now she is attacked as well.

Also Tulsi Gabbard who is running for President is being attacked by the MSM for opposing regime change wars.

Meanwhile the first bill of the year past, even when the government was shut down, was anti-BDS bill penalizing businesses that boycott ISRAEL.

Like I said the alt-right is Israel's little bitch and they will do their part to attack these brave young members of Congress. It is shameful that these fools actually believe they are fighting the NWO.

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 12 Feb 2019 02:47 #3

• Vancity Eagle

Kevin McCarthy Promises ‘Action’ Against Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib

Republican leader in House says statements by the congresswomen are equal to ones by Steve King, who said he doesn't understand why 'white supremacy' is stigmatized

The Republican leader in the U.S. House of Representatives said he would take action against two Democrats who have sharply criticized Israel if the Democratic majority did not do so.
Haaretz Weekly Episode 15Haaretz

“If they do not take action I think you’ll see action from myself,” Kevin McCarthy of California, the minority leader, said according to Capitol Hill reporters writing for a number of newspapers. “This cannot sustain itself. It’s unacceptable in this country.”
Omar apologizes after accused of anti-Semitic tropes
Current Time 0:18
/
Duration 1:36

Now Playing

Omar apologizes after accused of anti-Semitic tropes

Trump announces second North Korea summit

U.S. negotiators near deal on border security - reports

Trump looks to bring troops home

Trump hails record number of women in Congress

McCarthy noted that he had recently taken action to isolate Republican Representative Steve King of Iowa, who has long associated with white supremacists. The precipitating event for McCarthy was when King wondered in an interview why terms like “white supremacy” were stigmatized.

>> Read more: Thanks to Ilhan Omar, U.S. Jews just got their Jeremy Corbyn moment ■ Republicans spoke up against Steve King. Shouldn’t Democrats speak up against Ilhan Omar?

Statements by freshmen Democrats Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ilhan Omar of Minnesota were equal to King’s and “more so”, McCarthy said. He did not say what action he might initiate against them.

It’s not clear what statements McCarthy particularly found offensive, but both lawmakers embrace the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement targeting Israel, and both have been accused of tweets that cross the line to anti-Semitism: Tlaib in January when she appeared to accuse senators of dual loyalty for advancing a bill that would protect states penalizing commerical Israel boycotts; and Omar in 2012 when she said Israel was “hypnotizing” the world. Omar has in recent days apologized multiple times for that tweet.
Stay up to date: Sign up to our newsletter
Email*

Rep. Nancy Pelosi of California, the House speaker, has not spoken out against the pro-BDS positions or the controversial statements of Tlaib and Omar, although a number of other Democratic leaders have, including Democratic Representative of Florida Ted Deutch, the chairman of the House Middle East subcommittee, and Democratic Representative of New York Eliot Engel, the chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee.

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 12 Feb 2019 03:02 #4

• Vancity Eagle
this republican congressman, Kevin McCarthy, who is calling for the 2 first muslim women voted to Congress, to be kicked of the foreign affairs committee went on a trip to ISRAEL with 30 other Republican congressman.

Clearly he is in the pockets of Israel so no wonder he is so offended at what Ilhan Omar said.

these people are trying to pass the anti-BDS bill which is the worst violation of freedom of speech the country will have ever seen. Of course the alt right free speech warriors will have nothing to say.

This is the direction things are going.

It is so bad that after a far right wing white supremacist shot up and killed those jews in a synagogue last year, an Israeli General had the nerve to come on Fox News and say that the real problem of anti-semetism was, not comming from the right wing, but ON THE IDEOLOGICAL LEFT.

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 12 Feb 2019 03:10 #5

• Vancity Eagle
these young women really need to be careful , because the elites will have some psycho assassinate them.

Right after 911 the most progressive senator in the country, Paul Wellstone, just happened to die in a plane crash, he was a strong opponent of the Patriot Act and the war on terror.

They killed Paul Wellstone straight up.

Of course we have seen progressive politicians like Gabby Giffords shot in the head by some crazy right winger about a decade ago.

Also in the UK you had that woman jo Cox shot and murdered by some right wing nut.

These women really need to watch their backs, I dont think they fully understand what they are getting themselves into.

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 12 Feb 2019 19:36 #6

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Maybe if she wasnt such a flaming islamist someone might give a shit around here
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 12 Feb 2019 19:42 #7

• Vancity Eagle
MrAnderson wrote:
Maybe if she wasnt such a flaming islamist someone might give a shit around here

the zionist shill speaks.

not surprisingly on the side of the zionists.

How on earth is she an "islamist" ? Simply for being a muslim ?

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 12 Feb 2019 20:41 #8

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

the zionist shill speaks.

not surprisingly on the side of the zionists.

How on earth is she an "islamist" ? Simply for being a muslim ?

Nope

Just because i dont want Islam in charge doesnt make me a zionist supporter

Not the same at all but nice try.

And lol at how is she an islamist

Oh idk maybe she gave the game away when she tried getting a lenient sentance for men who went to join ISIS

And yeh i all ready know Isis is the modern al qaeda a total phony army of idiotic lemmings

Doesnt mean i have to be nice about anyone who goes to join the ranks

Maybe she also gave the game away when she publicly.stated via her official twitter account she thinks its awful that some muslims celebrate christmas

And therein lies the stick im on about

The islamists want nothing to do with us or what we do .. They just see a ready made society ripe for the picking believing its their god given right to infiltrate and take over And yes i know thats what hardcore zionists believe as well and no i dont support the idea at all and im only too happy to join that conversation and condemn that sort of religiously inspired supremacy

But you will run cover for the islamists and say it isnt so and i will not do that for either.them.or the.zionists ... They should all be deported to the middle east and they can sort their.differences out once and for all in a battle royale in the sahara

Maybe then wr can talk to the winner and see where we go from there

I know how this conversation goes all ready.
Last Edit: 12 Feb 2019 20:45 by MrAnderson.

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 12 Feb 2019 20:52 #9

• annabelle
The West is not the middle east though it seems to be largely becoming so.

Get Jews out of power and control in the west and strip Muslims of the power they are gaining in the west and stop allowing them to immigrate.

Jews and Muslims OUT of power and authority in any way in our western countries.

Stop the massive infiltration of Jews and Muslims into our countries and boot out all the treasonous western authorities who have allowed this
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Voltaire, Lux Interior, Roastie, porridge, MrAnderson, Rocco

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 12 Feb 2019 20:59 #10

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:

Get Jews out of power and control in the west and strip Muslims of the power they are gaining in the west and stop allowing them to immigrate.

Jews and Muslims OUT of power and authority in any way in our western countries.

Stop the massive infiltration of Jews and Muslims into our countries and boot out all the treasonous western authorities who have allowed this

Quote of the week

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 12 Feb 2019 21:30 #11

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:

Yep annabelle ..... we can dream. When a political party endorses the following, I'll vote.

Brother Nathaniel wrote:

There ARE Solutions To Stop The Jews!

1) Require AIPAC and the ADL to register as foreign agents.

2) Jews with US-Israeli dual-citizenship must give up one or the other.

• Jews can then either choose to be US citizens of the Jewish faith or register as aliens if they keep their Israeli citizenship.

3) Jews who do give up their US citizenship and register as aliens must not be allowed constitutionally to hold government offices nor be allowed to vote.

• Jews who retain their US citizenship must swear to and sign a loyalty oath based on the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1953 which requires:

• “Renunciation” of allegiance to any foreign country to which the immigrant has had previous allegiances.

4) Citizens United must be overturned by a Constitutional Amendment so as to prevent thousands of Jewish PACS from subverting elections.

5) Cut Off Foreign and Military Aid To Israel.

• AIPAC claims that America and Israel must work together for the “common defense.”

• But what does “common defense” mean in the preamble of the Constitution? It means that Israel is NOT the 51st State of the United States of America.

• “Common defense” in the preamble means creation of a military strategy in the US to protect its citizens in case of any conflict with a foreign nation.

• The Constitution does not provide government the power to send taxpayer dollars overseas as foreign “aid” (welfare for parasitic Jewish warmongers).

• Every penny in foreign “aid” is unconstitutional. Another way of saying unconstitutional is “illegal.” But nobody likes that ’stinky constitution’ anymore, especially Jews. So people’s paychecks are sent to the ‘Jewish state’ (even as our own government nears collapse).

6) All Synagogues with Zionist ‘non-profit’ collection boxes or issuing Appeals to financially support Israel must register as foreign agents or lose their tax deduction status.

• No other religious institution — be it Church, Mosque, or Ashram — is allowed to conduct political and campaigning business on its premises, much less plot the subversion and overthrow of governments and establish a country of one’s own in a foreign land through land theft, fraud, murder and war.

WE CAN RESTORE AMERICA ( my words and other countries) …but ONLY by putting the Jews OUT OF POWER.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, porridge

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 12 Feb 2019 21:55 #12

• Vancity Eagle
so a muslim woman in congress calls out AIPAC and their stranglehold on American politics, she then gets viciously attacked by all mainstream media, and both political parties.

and the response on here is to kick muslims out of the country and give them less political power.

Even though these 2 muslim women are pretty much the only ones calling the Jewish oligarchs out.

Wow this place is truly deluded and filled with racist useful idiots.

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 12 Feb 2019 22:43 #13

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
so a muslim woman in congress calls out AIPAC and their stranglehold on American politics, she then gets viciously attacked by all mainstream media, and both political parties.

and the response on here is to kick muslims out of the country and give them less political power.

Even though these 2 muslim women are pretty much the only ones calling the Jewish oligarchs out.

As your OP says, she apologised. "Rep. Omar apologizes for controversial tweets on Israel lobby after backlash from Democratic leaders"

This young woman only moved to the USA in 1995 from Africa.

I would imagine there were equally good candidates, born in the USA of whatever colour.

James Traficant didn´t hold back on prime time television. :thumbup:

Sadly he died in 2014 from imo, a mysterious accident. "A tractor he was driving into a pole barn flipped over and trapped him underneath."

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 12 Feb 2019 22:57 by Roastie.

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 12 Feb 2019 22:54 #14

• porridge
  • Silver Member
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 13 Feb 2019 01:09 #15

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
annabelle wrote:

Yep annabelle ..... we can dream. When a political party endorses the following, I'll vote.

Brother Nathaniel wrote:

There ARE Solutions To Stop The Jews!

1) Require AIPAC and the ADL to register as foreign agents.

2) Jews with US-Israeli dual-citizenship must give up one or the other.

• Jews can then either choose to be US citizens of the Jewish faith or register as aliens if they keep their Israeli citizenship.

3) Jews who do give up their US citizenship and register as aliens must not be allowed constitutionally to hold government offices nor be allowed to vote.

• Jews who retain their US citizenship must swear to and sign a loyalty oath based on the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1953 which requires:

• “Renunciation” of allegiance to any foreign country to which the immigrant has had previous allegiances.

4) Citizens United must be overturned by a Constitutional Amendment so as to prevent thousands of Jewish PACS from subverting elections.

5) Cut Off Foreign and Military Aid To Israel.

• AIPAC claims that America and Israel must work together for the “common defense.”

• But what does “common defense” mean in the preamble of the Constitution? It means that Israel is NOT the 51st State of the United States of America.

• “Common defense” in the preamble means creation of a military strategy in the US to protect its citizens in case of any conflict with a foreign nation.

• The Constitution does not provide government the power to send taxpayer dollars overseas as foreign “aid” (welfare for parasitic Jewish warmongers).

• Every penny in foreign “aid” is unconstitutional. Another way of saying unconstitutional is “illegal.” But nobody likes that ’stinky constitution’ anymore, especially Jews. So people’s paychecks are sent to the ‘Jewish state’ (even as our own government nears collapse).

6) All Synagogues with Zionist ‘non-profit’ collection boxes or issuing Appeals to financially support Israel must register as foreign agents or lose their tax deduction status.

• No other religious institution — be it Church, Mosque, or Ashram — is allowed to conduct political and campaigning business on its premises, much less plot the subversion and overthrow of governments and establish a country of one’s own in a foreign land through land theft, fraud, murder and war.

WE CAN RESTORE AMERICA ( my words and other countries) …but ONLY by putting the Jews OUT OF POWER.

Is that the guy whose website is real.jew news ?

I think i see him linked on rense.com almost everyday

Those are all.good measures to combat zionists and i woukd back them 100%

Makes total.sense.

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 13 Feb 2019 01:16 #16

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:

Vicously attacked lol

Shut up you fairy

If she got her teeth knocked out that would be a viscious attack

What she is experiencing is nothing to do with being a woman or a muslim

It happens to anyone who says a peep about judiac influence on their nation doesnt matter what race or religion

And by outlawing dual citizens holding political office and outlawing foreign nationals from lobbying govt we would be half way to solving a lot of shit

No somalis required

Though im sure vast majority of us would be more than happy to share technology and infrastructure methods to belp improve the life of somalis in their own nation

If they can stop.murdering each other for five mins that is
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 13 Feb 2019 19:21 #17

• annabelle
Muslims and Jews are alike in so many ways. They use the same kinds of tricks when it comes to the western populace.

Anti-semitism and Islamophobia

Factions of Muslims in the west 'expose' Jewish lies, Jewish atrocities, Zionism, Israeli war crimes etc..

while Islam spreads it's tentacles like an Octopus in western countries

..bit by bit, more and more, as Muslims gain positions of authority and decision making power and positions of influence in a way that benefits Islam, asking and demanding special treatment, using intimidation, trying to change laws for of the implementation of Sharia, promoting illegal immigration, taking over neighborhoods, building more Mosques etc..

Mosques... some of which have been paid for by one of the worst terrorist regimes today in Saudi Arabia

And the Jewish owned and run mass media, influential people and politicians encourage this. These factions of Muslims do not 'call out' the Jews for allowing and encouraging the Islamization of western countries, of course not, why would they? they are 'selective' about what they criticize Jews and Zionists for, their 'brothers in the Abrahamic faith'.

They blame regular western people in their skewered view of history going all the back to before the crusades right up to the illegal proxy war in Iraq, a war that regular western people had little to no decision making power over. Dual Jewish/Israeli citizens and their backers are in control of western foreign policy decisions but they do not focus on that aspect of 'Jewish corruption'.

A person, man or woman, cannot become President of the Unites States without the approval of AIPAC, are Muslims with influence in the west screaming about this in defiance? no. There are a multitude of things western Muslims could be vehemently objecting to that are in the control of the very rich and powerful Jewish/Israeli mafioso. Instead they blame the 'Christian west' or traditional native westerners who have been been subjected to Jewish brainwashing for decades.

While factions of Muslims in the west 'expose' Jewish lies, Jewish atrocities, Zionism, Israeli war crimes etc.. they are ALSO given huge platforms by these same Jewish/Israeli/Zionist dual citizens...... to promote Islam, to influence westerners into believing that Islam is nothing short of a 'religion of peace', to promote that all 'real' Muslims are wonderful, that 'we must all work together', that we all worship the same God, that Muslims love and respect Jesus and other faiths......what they do not say is that it is the 'Muslim Jesus' they are referring to, not the Christian one, the Muslim Jesus who did not die on the cross and will, according to Islam, kill everyone, including Christians, who do not convert to Islam upon his return.

It is the Jewish media and their backers, influential people, Zionist politicians etc.. who will call you an Islamophobe and bigot if you have your own views on the matter that do not go along with the official narrative. The Jewish narrative has changed from 'Muslim countries need to be flattened' pre and during proxy war in Iraq times to 'Islam is a religion of peace' and if you don't agree then you are an Islamophobe, a bigot and a racist.

Are Muslims of influence calling out the Jews and Zionists for their ownership, promoting and pushing of porn? nah.......they are too busy talking privately about how 'white' western women are whores and how superior their religion/cult is in comparison to the mindset of 'decadent' west. That the elite Jewish mafia in western countries have funded and promoted this 'decadence' is not of importance to them and is deflected if brought up.

Muslims of any political stripe, small time or big time are just as manipulative and deceitful as the Jews are.

Westerners are expected to get on board with Muslim outrage against what they are 'selectively' outraged about when it comes to Jewish/Israeli atrocities but both Muslims and Jews use Truth and Justice as a weapon that is mixed with manipulation and deceit and is waged 'selectively'.

Show me a western Muslim who does not want and even expect Sharia to be implemented in the west at some point, that is Sharia Law that westerners themselves will also be forced to be subjected to, and I will show you a western Muslim who will come under the utmost punishment themselves if they ever gain a majority.

The odd 'powerful' Muslim publicly speaks out against Israeli atrocities and they are right about the injustice but they are selective in what they are outraged about.

Left-wing radicals and self-described socialists in the public sphere of power sometimes speak out against Israeli crimes, and they are correct in their criticism, but they are enclosed within an agenda that is stripping away such basic things in the west as the right to free speech.

It is actually the more orthodox and conservative voices, on the ground, that have been calling out Jews/Zionists/Israeli duel citizens for their atrocities, crimes and nefarious control on a world scale........including within their own governments and countries. Nor do they tend to be as hood-winked by the Islamic threat, by the dangers Muslims pose when given positions of authority or when there are too many Muslims allowed in western countries.

On the Jew side.....Zionists have their factions as well with one portion screaming bloody murder about the dangers of Islam in the west and encouraging westerners to 'rise up' and fight before it is too late.....again Truth

but they do not call out the Jewish elites responsibility for having allowed those very same dangers to happen and if you are aware of the massive Jewish responsibility of what is taking place then you are called an anti-Semite.

Westerners cannot win against Muslims or Jews unless they are BOTH called out for what they are doing and attempting to do.

Muslims and Jews have much more in common with each other than they do with western non-Muslims and western non-Jews. When it is expedient and when it serves their purpose, they back each other up all the way.

Similarities between Judaism and Islam
www.judaism-islam.com/similarities-between-judaism-and-islam/
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, MrAnderson, Rocco

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 13 Feb 2019 19:58 #18

• Vancity Eagle
^

Zionists and white supremacists are the exact same

They both think they have the right to settle on other peoples land

THey both think they are superior to everybody else

They both lie, cheat, and steal, and then cry "anti-semitism" or "anti-white" when you call them out on their bullshit

They both believe that the entire world is out to get them and use this as an excuse to be racist supremacists. Zionists cry "anti-semitism" white supremacists cry "white genocide" They both use a fake victimhood complex.

Both Zionists and white supremacists unsurprisingly WORK TOGETHER on virtually every level.

Both Zionists and white supremacists hate Islam and non white people in general.

Both Zionists and white supremacists cannot stand when you call them out.

Both Zionists and white supremacists support apartheid, and colonialism.

Both Zionists and white supremacists are supported by the oligarchs

Both Zionists and white supremacists hate socialism because they are against equality. They hate equality because they are race supremacists.

Both Zionists and white supremacists never think they have done any wrong, its always the other people's fault.

Both Zionists and white supremacists are pathetic, insecure, paranoid, fanatics, whose only sense of self worth comes from trampling other peoples.

Both Zionists and White supremacists are supported by Donald Trump, and the oligarchs behind him.

Both Zionists and white supremacists think they are God's chosen people and have a divine right to rule the world and rule over other people.

Both Zionists and white supremacists commit mass rape, mass murder, and mass theft, in the name of self defence, or "exploration" or "building civilization"

Both Zionists and white supremacists falsely use religion to support their race supremacy.

Both zionists and white supremacists ARE ATTACKING ILLHAN OMAR.

zionists and white supremacists HAND IN HAND in everything they do. The perfect savage couple. Despicable marriage made in heaven.
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2019 20:03 by Vancity Eagle.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 13 Feb 2019 21:02 #19

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
^

Zionists and white supremacists are the exact same

They both think they have the right to settle on other peoples land

THey both think they are superior to everybody else

They both lie, cheat, and steal, and then cry "anti-semitism" or "anti-white" when you call them out on their bullshit

They both believe that the entire world is out to get them and use this as an excuse to be racist supremacists. Zionists cry "anti-semitism" white supremacists cry "white genocide" They both use a fake victimhood complex.

Both Zionists and white supremacists unsurprisingly WORK TOGETHER on virtually every level.

Both Zionists and white supremacists hate Islam and non white people in general.

Both Zionists and white supremacists cannot stand when you call them out.

Both Zionists and white supremacists support apartheid, and colonialism.

Both Zionists and white supremacists are supported by the oligarchs

Both Zionists and white supremacists hate socialism because they are against equality. They hate equality because they are race supremacists.

Both Zionists and white supremacists never think they have done any wrong, its always the other people's fault.

Both Zionists and white supremacists are pathetic, insecure, paranoid, fanatics, whose only sense of self worth comes from trampling other peoples.

Both Zionists and White supremacists are supported by Donald Trump, and the oligarchs behind him.

Both Zionists and white supremacists think they are God's chosen people and have a divine right to rule the world and rule over other people.

Both Zionists and white supremacists commit mass rape, mass murder, and mass theft, in the name of self defence, or "exploration" or "building civilization"

Both Zionists and white supremacists falsely use religion to support their race supremacy.

Both zionists and white supremacists ARE ATTACKING ILLHAN OMAR.

zionists and white supremacists HAND IN HAND in everything they do. The perfect savage couple. Despicable marriage made in heaven.

Bloody hell.man did you miss your quota of paid for words this week or what

Nicely caught up though well done sir.

Anyway about you not being on the side of the islamists and commies ..... Pfft
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2019 21:03 by MrAnderson.

Democrats and Republicans controlled by AIPAC attack young Leftist Congresswoman Illhan Omar 13 Feb 2019 21:05 #20

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
I would like just one example of how we can emulate Somalia so we can make the west a better place.

Just one example please.

Lets see it.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare