Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 18:48 #1

• Flare
George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control

Pomidor Quixote
Daily Stormer
February 13, 2019

George Soros is freaking out about Europe’s people starting to openly oppose their replacement.

This is great news, actually.

Rejoice, because this kike freaking out means he knows that we not only have a chance at Victory, but that we have a pretty big chance at it.

Fox News:
Left-wing billionaire George Soros, in a rare op-ed, has fired a warning shot to what he describes as the “sleeping pro-European majority” ahead of the European Parliament elections in May — saying Europe needs to “wake up before it is too late” and before nationalist parties take control.

“Europe is sleepwalking into oblivion, and the people of Europe need to wake up before it is too late
,” the Hungarian-American financier, known for his promotion of left-wing policies, he wrote for Project Syndicate.

He means the people of Europe need to wake up before they continue to be the people of Europe, and start doing something to replace themselves more effectively.

Soros is something of a bogeyman in right-wing circles due to his funding of left-wing causes both in Europe and the U.S. Hungary’s nationalist government recently passed a “Stop Soros” package to curtail his activities via his Open Society Foundations — including a measure making it illegal for non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to organize illegal immigration into the country.

Hungary is doing pretty good stuff lately.

Last year, British media reported that Soros had delivered $560,000 to an anti-Brexit campaign, leading to accusations from Brexiteers that he was part of an international plot to stop Brexit and bring down the government.

But with nationalist and right-wing parties on the rise in Europe, Soros is setting off alarm bells of his own. In his op-ed, he claims that “anti-European forces” will have a competitive advantage in May, when lawmakers to the European Parliament will be elected. He blames the “outdated party system” and “the lack of legal tools for disciplining member states that violate the principles on which the European Union was founded.”

He does the Jewish “the reverse is true” confusion trick. He calls “anti-European” the European “forces” that want Europe’s people to remain European, which means white.

Jewish rhetoric is quite schizophrenic, but for some reason it works quite well on white people. We need “wait, hold on a second, what do you mean by this” to be pronounced more often.

The antiquated party system hampers those who want to preserve the values on which the EU was founded, but helps those who want to replace those values with something radically different” he writes. “This is true in individual countries and even more so in trans-European alliances.

Do you see the parallel between “the values” being replaced and “the people,” which is what is going on in reality? He’s turning it around by claiming “replacement” is what these pro-white and pro-European forces are after, while portraying himself and the EU as the ones that want to “preserve” what the EU is really about.

In reality, he wants to replace our people and we want to preserve our people.

Kikespeech is so weird.

Describing the current E.U. leadership as “reminiscent of the Politburo when the Soviet Union collapsed” Soros says it is hard to see how pro-E.U. parties can win in May “unless they put Europe’s interests ahead of their own.”

Yes, George, the European people’s interests are different than Europe’s interests because you have appropriated the term “Europe” and made it into a deity.

Europe, the continent of ideals, where people don’t matter because the soil is magic.

Fuck off, kike.

The first step to defending Europe from its enemies, both internal and external, is to recognize the magnitude of the threat they present,” he writes. “The second is to awaken the sleeping pro-European majority and mobilize it to defend the values on which the EU was founded.

Otherwise, the dream of a united Europe could become the nightmare of the 21st century,” he warns.

He’s changing the meaning of things again. This time calling pro-replacement “pro-European.”

What a weird world kikes live in, where pro-European people want to replace themselves with non-European people.

Words mean whatever kikes need them to mean.

dailystormer.name/george-soros-says-europe-needs-to-wake-up-before-nationalist-parties-take-control/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 18:55 #2

• Flare
Looks like porridge is proudly working on Soros' behalf.

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 19:17 #3

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Flare wrote:
Looks like porridge is proudly working on Soros' behalf.

Tell.me about it !
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 21:28 #4

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
You are right though .. This method of inverting language so it means thd opposite of what it really means

It is their main tactic of confusion against the good people of europe

Its been so effective they now have a small.legion of idiots calling white people racist because they dont want to be replaced in their own nations

A small.legion of idiots who bleat about carbon foot prints killing the earth and the need to stop reproducing while at the same.time.demanding increasing numbers of new arrivals

Its a fucking sick show once you see through it

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 21:37 #5

• Vancity Eagle
Yes but you forgot to mention that the Zionists in Israel are 110% backing these so called "nationalists" in Europe, and the rest of the world frankly.

Fake revolution for fake "nationalists"

Zionist useful idiots.

George Soros is a conspiracy theory created by Zionists. :D :D

Netanyahu's son recently tweeted some anti-Soros meme. :chuckle: :chuckle:

Netanyahu and private Israeli intelligence outfit BlackCube helped to get "nationalist" Victor Orban elected in Hungary after they promoted the anti-Soros meme and after they spied on Soros affiliated offices.

So the end result of all of this "nationalism" as we see with Trump in the USA and Bolsonaro in Brazil, and Salvini in Italy, is to put in THE MOST ZIONIST LEADER INTO POWER.

These fake "nationalists" are so fucking stupid. :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 22:25 #6

• porridge
  • Silver Member
The worm op hates it coz I expose his controlled ops Dolfy for the Elite masons Rothschild cuck that he really was..

These simpletons see everything at face value..well coz they are simpletons & the reason the Jews play us all the time.

They are promoting Nazionism not nationalism..but they never talk about this coz they are frauds.

Hitler failed deliberately & these morons want to try again..the same morons that bought into the altright.. they will never learn.

Their simpleton beliefs are always about the downtrodden white man is fucking tragic comedy. :waa:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Vancity Eagle

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 22:31 #7

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
what a surprise that vancity and porridge are like brothers in arms

*edit* come on you have to give me some credit im pretty damn good at identifying commies and getting them all worked up

Last Edit: 13 Feb 2019 22:34 by MrAnderson.

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 22:49 #8

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Oh I must be a commie coz I point out Soros is obvious Jewish mafia & works for the Rothschilds.

Simpleton fuck..go back to talking about building the wall for the plantation or Islam hiding under your bed.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 23:02 #9

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
porridge wrote:

Their simpleton beliefs are always about the downtrodden white man is fucking tragic comedy. :waa:

Simpleton fuck..go back to talking about building the wall for the plantation or Islam hiding under your bed.

and this is how I know you are on the same team as vancity

it's written right there

you are an anti white commie with Islamic sympathies

won't be long now until you all out call for the white genocide

it's just over the horizon , your historical defeats in 2015 / 2016 with Brexit and Trump just brought you all out of the shadows is all

you were there all along , twisting logic and inverting the language

at least you are out in the light now

exactly where we wanted you :)

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 23:13 #10

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Fucks given about what you think or know anti truth Slanderson.

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 23:22 #11

• Vancity Eagle
Mr. Anderson , countering your narrative in another thread I discovered this

The top political contributor to the American midterm elections was Zionist Sheldon Adelson who gave Republican candidates $113 million dollars.

Sheldon Adelson is the #1 backer of "nationalism" in the United States. :chuckle: :chuckle: There is your man. :D :sokay:

We all know that Adelson is a Trump and Netanyahu backer. Netanyahu and their puppets created the Soros meme.

The so called "mastermind" of the NWO George Soros only spent $17 million to help Democrats. Surely he could have matched Mr. Adelson if he really wanted to stop this threat of "nationalism" :chuckle: :chuckle:

Maybe he is just getting cheap, getting stingy with his money perhaps. Cheap Jew ? :D

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 23:24 #12

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
The worm op hates it coz I expose his controlled ops Dolfy for the Elite masons Rothschild cuck that he really was..

These simpletons see everything at face value..well coz they are simpletons & the reason the Jews play us all the time.

They are promoting Nazionism not nationalism..but they never talk about this coz they are frauds.

Hitler failed deliberately & these morons want to try again..the same morons that bought into the altright.. they will never learn.

What about all the Radical Leftist groups who are getting funded by Soros?
You can't fix stupid

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 23:30 #13

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
porridge wrote:

I know how to expose commies and islamist sympathizers who tend to also be anti white , anti family anti nationalist creeps

it's a pleasure bringing you into the light

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 23:32 #14

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Vancity Eagle wrote:

The top political contributor to the American midterm elections was Zionist Sheldon Adelson who gave Republican candidates $113 million dollars.

Sheldon Adelson is the #1 backer of "nationalism" in the United States. :chuckle: :chuckle: There is your man. :D :sokay:

We all know that Adelson is a Trump and Netanyahu backer. Netanyahu and their puppets created the Soros meme.

The so called "mastermind" of the NWO George Soros only spent $17 million to help Democrats. Surely he could have matched Mr. Adelson if he really wanted to stop this threat of "nationalism" :chuckle: :chuckle:

Maybe he is just getting cheap, getting stingy with his money perhaps. Cheap Jew ? :D

first of all I'm not American , secondly any republican or democrat who took money from foreign entities or dual citizens shoyld be barred from office

I have suggested this numerous times all ready here and elsewhere but you don't care

because for you and others , this is not about jews or zionism , this is about getting as many people out of the way as possible so you can make room for your commie shit box of ideas to take place with Islam as your religion of choice for starters

not going to happen

so have fun loosing

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 23:34 #15

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Billy figure it out..you are so Jew wise of course.

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 23:38 #16

• porridge
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:

I know how to expose commies and islamist sympathizers who tend to also be anti white , anti family anti nationalist creeps

Fuck off fake news/.go kiss some Judeocucks arsehole, get em on board your Zion train. ;)

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 23:41 #17

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Vancity Eagle wrote:

It's not my narrative it is the facts.

Adelson contributed over 90 million to gingrich and romney in 2012

those two dick wads are not nationalists either so you can take that as you find it

I dont agree with zionist interests funding anything in either America or Europe for that matter

but again you will ignore that part of what I just said and continue on with your anti western agenda
its what you are paid to do after all

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 23:42 #18

• Vancity Eagle
MrAnderson wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
D

first of all I'm not American , secondly any republican or democrat who took money from foreign entities or dual citizens shoyld be barred from office

So are you suggesting Donald Trump should step down from the President ? :chuckle:

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 23:45 #19

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:

Fuck off fake news/.go kiss some Judeocucks arsehole, get em on board your Zion train. ;)

you can kick and scream the devils name all you want

it's clear what you are doing and why

you were here all along twisting words and meaning with your fake this and fake that you will still do it even as you bathe in the light

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 13 Feb 2019 23:46 #20

• Vancity Eagle
MrAnderson wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:

It's not my narrative it is the facts.

Adelson contributed over 90 million to gingrich and romney in 2012

those two dick wads are not nationalists either so you can take that as you find it

I dont agree with zionist interests funding anything in either America or Europe for that matter

but again you will ignore that part of what I just said and continue on with your anti western agenda
its what you are paid to do after all

no shit sherlock, none of these Zionist financed goons are "nationalists"

including all the "hate the muslims" brigade in Europe. Being racist isn't nationalism, its just called racism. And Israel loves it :D
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge