Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 17 Feb 2019 21:03 #181

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Are you a "Civic Nationalist" porridge?

It has become obvious that porridge doesn't even have a fucking clue what Nationalism actually is. :facepalm:

As here he comes promoting 'civic nationalism', which means multiculturalism with a country flag on top.

Thus according to porridge whites still have to give up their territories to Africans and Arabs as long as they sing the national anthems.

This made me.laugh.funniest thing ive seen since joining the forum

Its exactly what the.modern.left think will happen

And yet when the evidence comes pouring in that the recent african and arab arrivals are all expecting to live for.free and rape with.impunity the modern left calls.anyone who.shows that to be true a.racist

These.people are a worse problem.imo.

Its.possible to shut the borders

Shutting the.dribbling lunacy of the modern.left out will be a massive undertaking.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 17 Feb 2019 21:23 #182

• porridge
  • Silver Member
outsidde Nazsheep land aka trollzone.. the majority do not believe in your nationalism..like in the UK.

Just shows how far you are removed from reality, that you cant see this.. :loco:

The UKIP is being groomed to be a Nazionalist party, as in anti Muslim, pro zionist..but will just create more division..just what the PTB want of course & there will never be critical mass against the establishment bankers.

Thats a balanced view of the reality.

Brexit = civic nationalism..
I voted Brexit, the only time ive ever voted & wish I never bothered now.
But to these supremacist freaks on here im a globalist. :sokay:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 17 Feb 2019 21:25 #183

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
porridge wrote:
A nazsheeple ZOG immigrant hypocrite who hates individualism or free thought would never understand.

Go back to your build the wall thread grey pills.. :sokay:

Immigrant, emigrant or can't you tell?

Sniper troll is back..
You can be a 3rd generation Paki but you're still a IMMIGRANT

:shhh:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 17 Feb 2019 21:34 #184

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I cant understand why it is wrong for an ethnic/sultural/linguistic group to live amongst themselves and be governed by laws which recognise group needs. Nor can I understand why it is wrong for said group to resist influx of very different and arguably incompatible other groups.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Lux Interior

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 17 Feb 2019 21:41 #185

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Voltaire wrote:
I cant understand why it is wrong for an ethnic/sultural/linguistic group to live amongst themselves and be governed by laws which recognise group needs. Nor can I understand why it is wrong for said group to resist influx of very different and arguably incompatible other groups.

Apparently its not progressive, libtards prefer cultural suicide.
liberabo te ab inferno

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 17 Feb 2019 21:43 #186

• Flare
Voltaire wrote:

Exactly. It's what our ancestors have been doing for the past (at least) 2000 years.

Yet, in the last few decades you get all of these brainwashed leftist fools like porridge who think they know better than all of our ancestors did and think we should just let our countries get flooded with migrants because if we wouldn't then it's "white supremacism".

Remarkable is that even if porridge just completely gets his ass handed to him and proven wrong in a thread like this one.... in stead of adjusting his ways and bending to the truth, he just keeps on cheerleading for his antifa globalist ideology like if it's his favourite football club which only lost a match and perhaps might do better next week.
Last Edit: 17 Feb 2019 21:45 by Flare.

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 17 Feb 2019 21:51 #187

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
outsidde Nazsheep land aka trollzone.. the majority do not believe in your nationalism..like in the UK.

Just shows how far you are removed from reality, that you cant see this.. :loco:

The UKIP is being groomed to be a Nazionalist party, as in anti Muslim, pro zionist..but will just create more division..just what the PTB want of course & there will never be critical mass against the establishment bankers.

Thats a balanced view of the reality.

Brexit = civic nationalism..
I voted Brexit, the only time ive ever voted & wish I never bothered now.
But to these supremacist freaks on here im a globalist. :sokay:

I think i will turn the language of the left on itself.

So just as they like to make a big noise about " moderate " muslims and " moderate rebels " whom they have financed to create a shit storm leading to mass movement of people ... From now on i want to be known as a ....

Moderate Nazi.

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 17 Feb 2019 22:49 #188

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:

Remarkable is that even if porridge just completely gets his ass handed to him and proven wrong in a thread like this one.... in stead of adjusting his ways and bending to the truth, he just keeps on cheerleading for his antifa globalist ideology like if it's his favourite football club which only lost a match and perhaps might do better next week.

Again is one of your cuckoo fantasy's Flakey..in your Nazsheeple safe zone..your spam doesnt reflect reality. Brexit (Civic nationalism) was globalist was it? :roll:

So who has handed anything here?? Even with 4 of you trolls, you are completely delusional. :sokay:

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 17 Feb 2019 22:59 #189

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
moderate nazi?

just call me nasty - that'll do nazily.

Truth is anti-semitic

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 17 Feb 2019 23:05 #190

• Flare
porridge wrote:
Again is one of your cuckoo fantasy's Flakey..in your Nazsheeple safe zone..your spam doesnt reflect reality. Brexit (Civic nationalism) was globalist was it? :roll:

So who has handed anything here?? Even with 4 of you trolls, you are completely delusional. :sokay:

Brexit ain't gonna help much as long as 'civic nationalist migrants' keep flooding in and British are being projected to become a minority between 2040 - 2050 within their own fucking country now ey? :facepalm:

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 17 Feb 2019 23:21 #191

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:

Brexit ain't gonna help much as long as 'civic nationalist migrants' keep flooding in and British are being projected to become a minority between 2040 - 2050 within their own fucking country now ey? :facepalm:

You speak nonsense. Brexit is civic nationalism, reclaiming our sovereignty & its not going to happen because of ZOG controll stalling it, no other reason.

You do speak some drivel.

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 17 Feb 2019 23:24 #192

• Flare
porridge wrote:
You speak nonsense. Brexit is civic nationalism, reclaiming our sovereignty & its not going to happen because of ZOG controll stalling it, no other reason.

You do speak some drivel.

Civic nationalism is bullshit. Brexit or no brexit.

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 17 Feb 2019 23:37 #193

• porridge
  • Silver Member
World war 2 was bullshit. :)

You keep repeating the same spam.

Funny coz your Ziomate was spamming civic nationalist spam in the Zionism thread & you liked his posts :joker:

Ethnic nationalism would be lovely in my personal opinion, without the controll freak authoritarianism you promote, but lets face it, this late in the game it would need that to be implemented, we both know this. Would be civil war in the UK.
I think we still might see it if the sheeple wake up for some major attack, like I say the UKIP in the UK is being Nazionalised.
Anti Muslim sentiment is strong.

So being anti big brother police state, prison planet..how could I like ethnic nationalism?

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 17 Feb 2019 23:48 #194

• Flare
porridge wrote:
Ethnic nationalism would be lovely in my personal opinion, without the controll freak authoritarianism you promote, but lets face it, this late in the game it would need that to be implemented, we both know this. Would be civil war in the UK.
I think we still might see it if the sheeple wake up for some major attack, like I say the UKIP in the UK is being Nazionalised.
Anti Muslim sentiment is strong.

So being anti big brother police state, prison planet..how could I like ethnic nationalism?

O.... so now you prefer ethnic nationalism after all...? You filthy white supremacist! :)

Anyway... in case of an ethnic nationalist government to be implemented, it first needs to use it's full power and authority to 'un-fuck' the nation of all the damage which has been done to it, materially as well as spiritually, by the jews. Then after a while (1 to 3 years) it may relax it's power and authority more and more as society becomes the more healthy and sane.

But yea, I agree the migrants won't be liking it and it most likely will mean a civil war.

Which at this point unfortunately is unavoidable if we want to survive.
Last Edit: 17 Feb 2019 23:49 by Flare.

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 18 Feb 2019 00:11 #195

• porridge
  • Silver Member
I dont think you are exaggerating with your memes Flare, I live that reality..I just dont have any faith in any leader or government.

In the summer when I go down to the coast diving, is like going back in a time machine to when I was a kid..like where Urgh lives.
You see very few immigrants..it makes you feel kinda alienish coming from Londonistan.

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 18 Feb 2019 00:33 #196

• Flare
porridge wrote:
I dont think you are exaggerating with your memes Flare, I live that reality..I just dont have any faith in any leader or government.

In the summer when I go down to the coast diving, is like going back in a time machine to when I was a kid..like where Urgh lives.
You see very few immigrants..it makes you feel kinda alienish coming from Londonistan.

It's the same in Holland as well. The provinces South + North-Holland and most of Utrecht are very diversified... of which the main cities (The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Amsterdam) are just totally fucked.

Yet when we go to the beach in for example the province of Zeeland it's all mostly white which is like a breath of fresh air. And always has a nice and calm atmosphere.

In regards to not having faith in any leader or government... that's what we nationalists don't have either and are hoping to wake up enough people in time and a righteous person(s) to arise and lead us.. which will be next to impossible because the jews have locked us in and will try to infiltrate and destroy any serious movement before it has even taken off. Besides that, the jews are keeping the masses economically WAY too comfortable so they won't even think of resisting before it's far too late.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, porridge

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 18 Feb 2019 00:42 #197

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
porridge wrote:

"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 18 Feb 2019 00:51 #198

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Oi Oi :umm:

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 18 Feb 2019 01:13 #199

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:

It's the same in Holland as well. The provinces South + North-Holland and most of Utrecht are very diversified... of which the main cities (The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Amsterdam) are just totally fucked.

Yet when we go to the beach in for example the province of Zeeland it's all mostly white which is like a breath of fresh air. And always has a nice and calm atmosphere.

In regards to not having faith in any leader or government... that's what we nationalists don't have either and are hoping to wake up enough people in time and a righteous person(s) to arise and lead us.. which will be next to impossible because the jews have locked us in and will try to infiltrate and destroy any serious movement before it has even taken off. Besides that, the jews are keeping the masses economically WAY too comfortable so they won't even think of resisting before it's far too late.
Don't let the little Marxist creep sneak up on ya, he stab you in the back once you let your guard down
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 18 Feb 2019 01:16 #200

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
porridge wrote:
A nazsheeple ZOG immigrant hypocrite who hates individualism or free thought would never understand.

Go back to your build the wall thread grey pills.. :sokay:

Immigrant, emigrant or can't you tell?

Sniper troll is back..
You can be a 3rd generation Paki but you're still a IMMIGRANT

:shhh:

- Augusto Pinochet

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare