Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 18 Feb 2019 20:56 #221

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
and the shallow lies of the left hand path continue to be exposed on a daily basis as more break ranks and join the right hand path

today's winner is Lara Logan

welcome to the fold Lara

www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/02/18/cbss-lara-logan-on-media-bias-unless-you-seek-out-breitbart-you-wont-see-the-other-side/
Lara Logan, foreign correspondent for CBS’s 60 Minutes, said Breitbart News offers “the other side” of news media relative to what she described as a mostly left-wing and partisan Democrat news landscape in the U.S. and abroad.

She offered her remarks in an interview published last Friday with the Mike Drop podcast, hosted by retired Navy SEAL Mike Ritland.

Ritland characterized U.S. news media as “absurdly left-leaning” and supportive of Democrats, further describing the status quo of American news media’s left-wing and partisan Democrat biases as a “huge fucking problem” and “disaster for this country.”

We have the military , we have the energy industry and we have the agriculture industry and we have the construction industry.

We are the people.

They are the imposters.

ONWARDS
Last Edit: 18 Feb 2019 20:57 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 18 Feb 2019 21:36 #222

• Flare
porridge wrote:
I dont see them as real nationalist as they wernt for the people but for the system oppressing the people..like the so called nazionalists in the UK today you wont find talking about the banking system or sovereign square mile..coz they are cointroll pro.

Removing the vampire system as in monetary reform has nothing to do with communism, but nice strawman argument..or am I attacking you?

You keep on about destroying western civilisation..like there is no issue with the establishment.
Why your ilk are on here promoting all things ZOG & ATTACKING anyone who doesnt! :shhh:

Flare, like I dont know about what you are trying to sell by now.
Im not a Nazi & never will be.
Ive explained why too many times..
You are wasting your time.

I dont attack nazionalist either...I call them on their bullshit, as this is meant to be a truth forum, not a Nazi recruitment office. :shhh:

Why would I wish to trade one form of tyranny for another?

The end result is the same..

Have a listen to this speech from A to Z and afterwards I would like to hear from you what you think is wrong with it...

:right: archive.org/details/HorstMahlerJanuary92017WeAreFightingToWin
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 19 Feb 2019 05:18 #223

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
You have no money, no guns, no property. So you can't possible understand the concept of freedom. You're a slave

Billy I got nothing to prove twat..you always do shallow cunt. You have serious ego issues or internet Napoleon complex?

You demonstrate Mental & spiritual slavery in nly all your posts on this forum..say you are out slaving today away from your family for months LMAO & you claim you are free? Billllly........ :lmao:
You're grasping at straws numbnuts. I spend 6 months a years at home. And my children go to private schools (so they wont be indoctrinated little commies like you). I got my office on the rig with TV, Computers, and even a little mini bar (no alcohol). I work 4 weeks and I go home for 4 weeks to my gated community villa with swimming pools, tennis courts, a gym, playgrounds, massage shop, beauty salon, grocery store. All fenced off with private security at the entrance gates. It's like a oasis here. And we're 5 minutes drive from the beach

And you live alone in Londonistan, in a council house, alone, getting high, and fapping to big but pics on the internet
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2019 05:31 by Rocco.

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 19 Feb 2019 18:28 #224

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
You have no money, no guns, no property. So you can't possible understand the concept of freedom. You're a slave

Billy I got nothing to prove twat..you always do shallow cunt. You have serious ego issues or internet Napoleon complex?

You demonstrate Mental & spiritual slavery in nly all your posts on this forum..say you are out slaving today away from your family for months LMAO & you claim you are free? Billllly........ :lmao:
You're grasping at straws numbnuts. I spend 6 months a years at home. And my children go to private schools (so they wont be indoctrinated little commies like you). I got my office on the rig with TV, Computers, and even a little mini bar (no alcohol). I work 4 weeks and I go home for 4 weeks to my gated community villa with swimming pools, tennis courts, a gym, playgrounds, massage shop, beauty salon, grocery store. All fenced off with private security at the entrance gates. It's like a oasis here. And we're 5 minutes drive from the beach

And you live alone in Londonistan, in a council house, alone, getting high, and fapping to big but pics on the internet

Billy you think like a slave you talk like a slave..you are a slave to materialism, a slave to the Jews, a slave to the $ a total cog in the machine.
You claim you work 6 months a year on a shitty oil rig stuck out in the sea & you claim I am the one fapping on the net. :lmao:
I dont believe anything you claim anyway as I constantly catch you blatantly lying.
You was a super snitch in hiding one time remember, or was that one of your alter ego's?
Billy.... :chuckle:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 19 Feb 2019 18:38 #225

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 19 Feb 2019 18:49 #226

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Billy discussing his retirement package..

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

George Soros Says Europe Needs to “Wake Up” Before Nationalist Parties Take Control 19 Feb 2019 19:25 #227

• Flare
porridge wrote:
Billy you think like a slave you talk like a slave..you are a slave to materialism, a slave to the Jews, a slave to the $ a total cog in the machine.

24. We demand freedom of religion for all religious denominations within the state so long as they do not endanger its existence or oppose the moral senses of the Germanic race. The Party as such advocates the standpoint of a positive Christianity without binding itself confessionally to any one denomination. It combats the Jewish-materialistic spirit within and around us and is convinced that a lasting recovery of our nation can only succeed from within on the framework: "The good of the community before the good of the individual".

:wissl:
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare