Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump To Declare National Emergency For Border Wall

Trump To Declare National Emergency For Border Wall 17 Feb 2019 14:50 #81

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump To Declare National Emergency For Border Wall 17 Feb 2019 15:18 #82

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Rocco wrote:

Spacial kind of stupid? Are you porridge in disguise?
liberabo te ab inferno

Trump To Declare National Emergency For Border Wall 17 Feb 2019 15:24 #83

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
Lux Interior wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Spacial kind of stupid? Are you porridge in disguise?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Trump To Declare National Emergency For Border Wall 17 Feb 2019 15:37 #84

• Flare
Lux Interior wrote:
It's because they're popular with da yoof. My beef is it's indicative of a dumbed down audience who can only communicate in text talk and pictures for illustration. That is the product of being slave to your phone and is another nail in the coffin of social interaction. All this shit is connected and for the record, how the actual fuck is anybody going to ban memes anyway? Fake news.

'Memes' were also used back in the day. Take Julius Streicher's "Der Stürmer" for example, which had some great meme-work going on:

User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, Rocco

Trump To Declare National Emergency For Border Wall 17 Feb 2019 16:09 #85

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
There you have it history. You cannot erase it and that's why bans don't work and the threat, real or perceived is just fear mongering. Keep calm and carry on protesting.
liberabo te ab inferno
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Trump To Declare National Emergency For Border Wall 20 Feb 2019 14:44 #86

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Just remember what happened to Streicher. Even now, they would do the same happily to anyone who dares to expose them in whatever medium, but memes are pretty pithy. As I enter my second childhood, I confess to enjoying memes more than lengthy paragraphs. As I type I am, of course, wearing a dunce cap.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Trump To Declare National Emergency For Border Wall 21 Feb 2019 02:45 #87

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:
Just remember what happened to Streicher. Even now, they would do the same happily to anyone who dares to expose them in whatever medium, but memes are pretty pithy. As I enter my second childhood, I confess to enjoying memes more than lengthy paragraphs. As I type I am, of course, wearing a dunce cap.

"Julius Streicher" (real name (((Abraham Goldberg)))...) indeed did a great service to the Nazionists. Their propaganda campaign against normal, working-class jews and not against the filthy bankster and industrialist jews wouldn't have been so successful if it weren't for his propaganda rag, Der Stürmer and their stupid memes.

He was the synagogue graffiti-spraying jew of the time.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Trump To Declare National Emergency For Border Wall 21 Feb 2019 03:05 #88

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

"Julius Streicher" (real name (((Abraham Goldberg)))...) indeed did a great service to the Nazionists. Their propaganda campaign against normal, working-class jews and not against the filthy bankster and industrialist jews wouldn't have been so successful if it weren't for his propaganda rag, Der Stürmer and their stupid memes.

I never knew that but would like to investigate. Have you sources?

Truth is anti-semitic

Trump To Declare National Emergency For Border Wall 21 Feb 2019 03:22 #89

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Voltaire wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

I never knew that but would like to investigate. Have you sources?

Ziopedia itself says his fathers name was Streicher and Mothers maiden name was Weiss ( German for White )

I can't find anything that says his father or him were really called Goldberg other than perhaps this :

www.stormfront.org/forum/t1098853/
In his book "Bevor Hitler kam" ("Before Hitler", Geneva, 1975), the Jewish Professor of History Dietrich Bronder showed

So you are going to have to trust the book of a Jew , who published Streichers '' real name '' after his death.

In fact this book may be exactly where people get the idea so many Jews were in the party.

Written by a Jew.

Yeh.

Trump To Declare National Emergency For Border Wall 21 Feb 2019 03:41 #90

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
gaia is always usually right (in his mind) :roll:

Truth is anti-semitic
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare