Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 20:20 #101

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
Lux Interior wrote:
porridge wrote:
What other ethnic nationalities took part in mass rapes in the UK Porridge?

Dunno snipey, you tell me youre the expert.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 20:22 #102

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
It has become something of a meme/sport to suddenly excuse islam or muslims for any bad behavior, only because the tewwowist ones are under the controll of SITE and other Zionists.

That doesn't change the rotten core and historic slaughter of islam though.

Quite some muslims are peaceful despite their religious cult, not because of it.

No Gaia, forget Israel.. its all about Pakistan mate..them filthy ragheads ..I know this bloke whos cousins brothers aunt know this geezer who is high ranking top gubernment mi6 & she warned him we are in shit your pants level attack is imminent.
They hate us mate & want to kill us in every different sadistic mutilation possible...
Swear bruv Its all in the Daily Mail & Sun today.
:notworthy:

I wouldn't want to let my blonde daughter in a herd of Pakis at night, would you? :nea:

Not if the got big nukes Gaia.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 20:24 #103

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7469
  • Likes received: 1596
porridge wrote:
Not if the got big nukes Gaia.

Nukes are a hoax. Gang rape is far from a hoax.

The point is that pointing our arrows to the ones behind this scheme (Coudenhove-Kalergi, Zionists, Talmudists, etc.) doesn't excuse the Paki rats who take part in these gangs from their filthy deeds.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 20:30 #104

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Not if the got big nukes Gaia.

Nukes are a hoax. Gang rape is far from a hoax.

The point is that pointing our arrows to the ones behind this scheme (Coudenhove-Kalergi, Zionists, Talmudists, etc.) doesn't excuse the Paki rats who take part in these gangs from their filthy deeds.

Nuke hoax. :facepalm:
When did I say Gang rape were a hoax?
So you are saying all Pakistanis are rapists now?
like all Catholics like little boys maybe.

Or you just want to join the bash Islam bandwagon?
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 20:37 #105

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7469
  • Likes received: 1596
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Not if the got big nukes Gaia.

Nukes are a hoax. Gang rape is far from a hoax.

The point is that pointing our arrows to the ones behind this scheme (Coudenhove-Kalergi, Zionists, Talmudists, etc.) doesn't excuse the Paki rats who take part in these gangs from their filthy deeds.

Nuke hoax. :facepalm:
When did I say Gang rape were a hoax?
So you are saying all Pakistanis are rapists now?
like all Catholics like little boys maybe.

Or you just want to join the bash Islam bandwagon?

No.

But the ones that are, shouldn't be excused and that is what is happening atm.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 20:37 #106

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Not if the got big nukes Gaia.

Nukes are a hoax. Gang rape is far from a hoax.

The point is that pointing our arrows to the ones behind this scheme (Coudenhove-Kalergi, Zionists, Talmudists, etc.) doesn't excuse the Paki rats who take part in these gangs from their filthy deeds.

Gang Rape is the only way Pakis like porridge can get laid
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 20:40 #107

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Not if the got big nukes Gaia.

Nukes are a hoax. Gang rape is far from a hoax.

The point is that pointing our arrows to the ones behind this scheme (Coudenhove-Kalergi, Zionists, Talmudists, etc.) doesn't excuse the Paki rats who take part in these gangs from their filthy deeds.

Nuke hoax. :facepalm:
When did I say Gang rape were a hoax?
So you are saying all Pakistanis are rapists now?
like all Catholics like little boys maybe.

Or you just want to join the bash Islam bandwagon?

No.

But the ones that are, shouldn't be excused and that is what is happening atm.

Again whos excusing them?

You sound like Novum..
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:01 #108

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3938
  • Likes received: 1171
porridge wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
porridge wrote:
What other ethnic nationalities took part in mass rapes in the UK Porridge?

Dunno snipey, you tell me youre the expert.

Answer - - - none. Cleared that one up for the record, you've still a long way to go before that dunces cap comes off but for now you can turn away from the corner,.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:06 #109

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3477
  • Likes received: 1322
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
It has become something of a meme/sport to suddenly excuse islam or muslims for any bad behavior, only because the tewwowist ones are under the controll of SITE and other Zionists.

That doesn't change the rotten core and historic slaughter of islam though.

Quite some muslims are peaceful despite their religious cult, not because of it.

No Gaia, forget Israel.. its all about Pakistan mate..them filthy ragheads ..I know this bloke whos cousins brothers aunt know this geezer who is high ranking top gubernment mi6 & she warned him we are in shit your pants level attack is imminent.
They hate us mate & want to kill us in every different sadistic mutilation possible...
Swear bruv Its all in the Daily Mail & Sun today.
:notworthy:

I brought up Pakistan because we seem to be able to memory hole theocratic nationalism ONLY if it is done in the name of Islam.

I find this to be the truth when I speak to left leaning people.

For them , theocratic nationalism is absolutely fine as long as it's Islamic.

Any other theocratic nationalism they see as racist and exclusionary.

That is blatantly part of the programming of cultural marxism, which has completely ignored the history of Islam when teaching history to westerners.

We have to go look ourselves , it is not taught to us in School.

There was a reason for that , because they knew all along what the overall agenda would be and did not want us aware of what we were inviting in.

exhibits.stanford.edu/1947-partition/about/1947-partition-of-india-pakistan

Any article I can find will automatically ascribe blame to the British in some way and I can't say I blame them.

It was a mistake to go poking around in the affairs of others and actions have consequences.

However , the savagery and callous disregard for the sanctity of life is obvious to even the most retarded student of history.
As the provinces of the Punjab and Bengal were effectively split in half approximately seven million Hindus and Sikhs and seven million Muslims found themselves in the wrong country. Believing they would return "home," many families left their valuables behind before they packed up their essential belongings and began the trek to India or West or East Pakistan (now Bangladesh). Many never made it.

And this is also why there are splintered groups of Shiks all over the world too.

Because the Punjab was their ancestral homelands too.

BTW the Shiks will not be on the side of Islam now or ever.

So not only are we importing centuries old sectarian rivalries into European lands we are expected to pretend all the animosity will just evaporate and obviously it hasn't and won't

Pakistan then split again ! Into Bangladesh which then went ahead and took arms from the English to curb the advance of the japanese into Myanmar and instead of doing that they started slaughtering the locals instead advancing the lands of Bangladesh into Myanmar and today we have the ROHINGYA starting the fires of Jihad again in Myanmar and then when they get a resounding beating by the locals we are told they are poor refugees without a home persecuted for being Muslims.

No , they are pushed out of Myanmar because they are an intolerable group of bastards who refuse to get along with anyone but themselves


Sound familiar ?

And don't assume because I am aware of all this that I am unaware of the role of zionists and jews in this world too.

I just see that there is more than one reason to be aware of international history.

Unlike the neo marxists , who want to pin the shit ENTIRELY on European whites and downplay or completely ignore the role of other cultures in shaping what we know as the modern world.

You are welcome.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:07 #110

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3477
  • Likes received: 1322
porridge wrote:
.im about solutions,
Getting stoned and advocating for civic nationalism is not the solution.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:09 #111

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 892
  • Likes received: 126
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:
The forum Leftists want to recruit the mozzies for their revolution, that's all there is too it

Ive been trying to show the marxist islam alliance for two years.

s

no dude there is no conspiracy.

Its not surprising that people will unite against white supremacy.

Of course leftists will join with muslims to oppose racist white bigots. If there were no racist white bigots you wouldn't have to worry about any leftist muslims alliance.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:13 #112

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
Lux Interior wrote:
porridge wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
porridge wrote:
What other ethnic nationalities took part in mass rapes in the UK Porridge?

Dunno snipey, you tell me youre the expert.

Answer - - - none. Cleared that one up for the record, you've still a long way to go before that dunces cap comes off but for now you can turn away from the corner,.

Snipey well & trolly triggered.. :salute:

I post that for Slanderson who thinks Pakistan are the biggest threat to world peace right now.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:14 #113

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3938
  • Likes received: 1171
Vancity Eagle wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:
The forum Leftists want to recruit the mozzies for their revolution, that's all there is too it

Ive been trying to show the marxist islam alliance for two years.

s

no dude there is no conspiracy.

Its not surprising that people will unite against white supremacy.

Of course leftists will join with muslims to oppose racist white bigots. If there were no racist white bigots you wouldn't have to worry about any leftist muslims alliance.

Yes we would, disgruntled blacks and muzza filth will always take more, its only resistance that will stop them. Sweden being a prime example of the failure of white resistance and the consequences of apathy and multi cultural shit infestation.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:17 #114

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3477
  • Likes received: 1322
Vancity Eagle wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:
The forum Leftists want to recruit the mozzies for their revolution, that's all there is too it

Ive been trying to show the marxist islam alliance for two years.

s

no dude there is no conspiracy.

Its not surprising that people will unite against white supremacy.

Of course leftists will join with muslims to oppose racist white bigots. If there were no racist white bigots you wouldn't have to worry about any leftist muslims alliance.

Oh so you finally admit there is one.

Well thats refreshing.

You think you ready for a war then or what ?

Because you are going to get one.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:21 #115

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3477
  • Likes received: 1322
porridge wrote:

I post that for Slanderson who thinks Pakistan are the biggest threat to world peace right now.

No I am showing that you have no issues with theocratic nationalism as long as it's Islamic theocracy.

I never said anything about Pakistan being the biggest threat to world peace.

Thats the same kind of lie that Roast has repeated again and again , even though you just completely made it up yourself.

It will now take two years of telling you I didn't say that before you finally admit I didn't.
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2019 21:22 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:24 #116

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
It has become something of a meme/sport to suddenly excuse islam or muslims for any bad behavior, only because the tewwowist ones are under the controll of SITE and other Zionists.

That doesn't change the rotten core and historic slaughter of islam though.

Quite some muslims are peaceful despite their religious cult, not because of it.

No Gaia, forget Israel.. its all about Pakistan mate..them filthy ragheads ..I know this bloke whos cousins brothers aunt know this geezer who is high ranking top gubernment mi6 & she warned him we are in shit your pants level attack is imminent.
They hate us mate & want to kill us in every different sadistic mutilation possible...
Swear bruv Its all in the Daily Mail & Sun today.
:notworthy:

I brought up Pakistan because we seem to be able to memory hole theocratic nationalism ONLY if it is done in the name of Islam.

I find this to be the truth when I speak to left leaning people.

For them , theocratic nationalism is absolutely fine as long as it's Islamic.

Any other theocratic nationalism they see as racist and exclusionary.

That is blatantly part of the programming of cultural marxism, which has completely ignored the history of Islam when teaching history to westerners.

We have to go look ourselves , it is not taught to us in School.

There was a reason for that , because they knew all along what the overall agenda would be and did not want us aware of what we were inviting in.

exhibits.stanford.edu/1947-partition/about/1947-partition-of-india-pakistan

Any article I can find will automatically ascribe blame to the British in some way and I can't say I blame them.

It was a mistake to go poking around in the affairs of others and actions have consequences.

However , the savagery and callous disregard for the sanctity of life is obvious to even the most retarded student of history.
As the provinces of the Punjab and Bengal were effectively split in half approximately seven million Hindus and Sikhs and seven million Muslims found themselves in the wrong country. Believing they would return "home," many families left their valuables behind before they packed up their essential belongings and began the trek to India or West or East Pakistan (now Bangladesh). Many never made it.

And this is also why there are splintered groups of all over the world too.

Because the Punjab was their ancestral homelands too.

BTW the Shiks will not be on the side of Islam now or ever.

So not only are we importing centuries old sectarian rivalries into European lands we are expected to pretend all the animosity will just evaporate and obviously it hasn't and won't

Pakistan then split again ! Into Bangladesh which then went ahead and took arms from the English to curb the advance of the japanese into Myanmar and instead of doing that they started slaughtering the locals instead advancing the lands of Bangladesh into Myanmar and today we have the ROHINGYA starting the fires of Jihad again in Myanmar and then when they get a resounding beating by the locals we are told they are poor refugees without a home persecuted for being Muslims.

No , they are pushed out of Myanmar because they are an intolerable group of bastards who refuse to get along with anyone but themselves


Sound familiar ?

And don't assume because I am aware of all this that I am unaware of the role of zionists and jews in this world too.

I just see that there is more than one reason to be aware of international history.

Unlike the neo marxists , who want to pin the shit ENTIRELY on European whites and downplay or completely ignore the role of other cultures in shaping what we know as the modern world.

You are welcome.

Long rant that says nothing..

You mean Sikhs not Shiks dum dum... :facepalm:

Like you have a very one sided version of history like your friends on here.
Thats what binds you..half truths & ignorance.

Paedo 33rd degree changed the dates & it was a masacre..but of course you only ever tell one side.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:25 #117

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7469
  • Likes received: 1596
porridge wrote:
Again whos excusing them?

You're trolling now.

The leftist media are all ignoring or downplaying immigrant crimes. Why do you think that is? :hedbut:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:29 #118

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3477
  • Likes received: 1322
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
It has become something of a meme/sport to suddenly excuse islam or muslims for any bad behavior, only because the tewwowist ones are under the controll of SITE and other Zionists.

That doesn't change the rotten core and historic slaughter of islam though.

Quite some muslims are peaceful despite their religious cult, not because of it.

No Gaia, forget Israel.. its all about Pakistan mate..them filthy ragheads ..I know this bloke whos cousins brothers aunt know this geezer who is high ranking top gubernment mi6 & she warned him we are in shit your pants level attack is imminent.
They hate us mate & want to kill us in every different sadistic mutilation possible...
Swear bruv Its all in the Daily Mail & Sun today.
:notworthy:

I brought up Pakistan because we seem to be able to memory hole theocratic nationalism ONLY if it is done in the name of Islam.

I find this to be the truth when I speak to left leaning people.

For them , theocratic nationalism is absolutely fine as long as it's Islamic.

Any other theocratic nationalism they see as racist and exclusionary.

That is blatantly part of the programming of cultural marxism, which has completely ignored the history of Islam when teaching history to westerners.

We have to go look ourselves , it is not taught to us in School.

There was a reason for that , because they knew all along what the overall agenda would be and did not want us aware of what we were inviting in.

exhibits.stanford.edu/1947-partition/about/1947-partition-of-india-pakistan

Any article I can find will automatically ascribe blame to the British in some way and I can't say I blame them.

It was a mistake to go poking around in the affairs of others and actions have consequences.

However , the savagery and callous disregard for the sanctity of life is obvious to even the most retarded student of history.
As the provinces of the Punjab and Bengal were effectively split in half approximately seven million Hindus and Sikhs and seven million Muslims found themselves in the wrong country. Believing they would return "home," many families left their valuables behind before they packed up their essential belongings and began the trek to India or West or East Pakistan (now Bangladesh). Many never made it.

And this is also why there are splintered groups of all over the world too.

Because the Punjab was their ancestral homelands too.

BTW the Shiks will not be on the side of Islam now or ever.

So not only are we importing centuries old sectarian rivalries into European lands we are expected to pretend all the animosity will just evaporate and obviously it hasn't and won't

Pakistan then split again ! Into Bangladesh which then went ahead and took arms from the English to curb the advance of the japanese into Myanmar and instead of doing that they started slaughtering the locals instead advancing the lands of Bangladesh into Myanmar and today we have the ROHINGYA starting the fires of Jihad again in Myanmar and then when they get a resounding beating by the locals we are told they are poor refugees without a home persecuted for being Muslims.

No , they are pushed out of Myanmar because they are an intolerable group of bastards who refuse to get along with anyone but themselves


Sound familiar ?

And don't assume because I am aware of all this that I am unaware of the role of zionists and jews in this world too.

I just see that there is more than one reason to be aware of international history.

Unlike the neo marxists , who want to pin the shit ENTIRELY on European whites and downplay or completely ignore the role of other cultures in shaping what we know as the modern world.

You are welcome.

Long rant that says nothing..

You mean Sikhs not Shiks dum dum... :facepalm:

Like you have a very one sided version of history like your friends on here.
Thats what binds you..half truths & ignorance.

Paedo 33rd degree changed the dates & it was a masacre..but of course you only ever tell one side.

Whenever you say I have said nothing and it's meaningless I know I have told the truth and it has the potential to open peoples eyes.

*edit* and the demands to partition India and create Pakistan came from ISLAM and not pedo 33rd degree masons

I think you will find this happens wherever Islam beleives it has become sufficient in number, they will begin the process of demanding a separate state within a state if not all out rule of where they believe is now theirs.

I have said before I have no interest in where an individual has been I am interested in where they are going because individuals can change.

ideologies rarely change much , especially religious ideologies that remain true to their core teachings and especially if those teachings advocate death for for people who try to change them

you are in deeper waters now , I am not sure you are able to keep your head above water so I am expecting some more accusations about things I haven't said and also some obvious rage fits
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2019 21:35 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:33 #119

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
MrAnderson wrote:

Whenever you say I have said nothing and it's meaningless I know I have told the truth and it has the potential to open peoples eyes.

Trolling wanker..you dont even know how to pronounce the word Sikh & you are trying to lecture me on your one sided history.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:36 #120

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3477
  • Likes received: 1322
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Whenever you say I have said nothing and it's meaningless I know I have told the truth and it has the potential to open peoples eyes.

Trolling wanker..you dont even know how to pronounce the word Sikh & you are trying to lecture me on your one sided history.

No I am showing that you have no issues with theocratic nationalism as long as it's Islamic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.