Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns!

Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns! 01 Mar 2019 06:13 #21

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
porridge wrote:
Alex was lost for words for once & Joe had to save him. :shemused:

WWE Truthing for the dumb goy. :think:

"They take the babys to the Chinese government facility in the US & they gut the sucker." 5:36


AJ talking Hitler & the EU. 9:44
What part did you not understand?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns! 01 Mar 2019 10:12 #22

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
Rocco wrote:
The whole show is over 4 hours. I'm going to get a 6-pack and some snacks and watch it in a minute

Heres a tip for the long assed JRE podcasts which you can take or leave.

Joe Rogan doesnt talk particularly fast so I find I can get through them at 1.25x speed and usually 1.5x if the guest isnt a fast talker also.

Alex Jones does talk fast though so at 1.5x you might miss some things.

But i did watch the whole thing on youtube just now and toggled the speed between 1.25 and 1.75 depending on who was talking. :chuckle:

I dont always watch JRE podcasts in their entirety...

But when i do, its usually when its over 110F and I cant do much else, and at 1.25x speed at least, with the A/C blasting me.

I do hope AJ and Eddie Bravo launch something into the atmosphere to take photos of earth and everyone can put that shit to bed. :chuckle:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns! 01 Mar 2019 10:15 #23

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Hey I'm reading Saul Alinsky's Rules for radicals. Doesn't mean I'm his fan. I do like to hear every side of the story. I asked you some serious questions in multiple posts last couple of days. And all I get from you is assumptions and ad hominem attacks as usual. It's obvious again you're not here for any serious debate or civil discourse.

Back to shit posting :thumbup:

Dont ask me question then biatch if you dont like the answers mkay drugs R bad. :sokay:
You've not answered anything. You have no answers

No dickhead you have no questions..

Like their Jewy wifes, you change the goalposts & ask if they are practising Jews.

You want to drag me into a what is a Jew argument..as usual, when you flip flop constantly. Like you did on the Trump Paedo thread a few days ago.

They were at each others throats last week, now they are best of friends again.

You are sucked into the drama arnt you..

You totally contradict your stance on liberal druggies also.

But we all know you are a hypocrite who has no credibility & a pathological liar. :umm:

Thats why you dont like my answers to your loaded lame questions.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns! 01 Mar 2019 10:15 #24

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Eddie Bravo Calls Alex Jones a "Zionist Shill"

Alex was lost for words for once & Joe had to save him. :shemused:

WWE Truthing for the dumb goy. :think:

"They take the babys to the Chinese government facility in the US & they gut the sucker." 5:36


AJ talking Hitler & the EU. 9:44

Dont you guys think its odd though that there are people pushing for late term abortions and even abortions at birth? :umm:

It kinda makes sense to me that there might be some kind of agenda for the satanic cabal to use the baby bits... a 6+ month old child gives them more than a 6 week child.

Perhaps its just all bullshit to keep us distracted some more I guess, but they do seem to be implementing this agenda in places or wanting to.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns! 01 Mar 2019 10:21 #25

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Hey I'm reading Saul Alinsky's Rules for radicals. Doesn't mean I'm his fan. I do like to hear every side of the story. I asked you some serious questions in multiple posts last couple of days. And all I get from you is assumptions and ad hominem attacks as usual. It's obvious again you're not here for any serious debate or civil discourse.

Back to shit posting :thumbup:

Dont ask me question then biatch if you dont like the answers mkay drugs R bad. :sokay:
You've not answered anything. You have no answers

No dickhead you have no questions..

Like their Jewy wifes, you change the goalposts & ask if they are practising Jews.

You want to drag me into a what is a Jew argument..as usual, when you flip flop constantly. Like you did on the Trump Paedo thread a few days ago.

They were at each others throats last week, now they are best of friends again.

You are sucked into the drama arnt you..

You totally contradict your stance on liberal druggies also.

But we all know you are a hypocrite who has no credibility & a pathological liar. :umm:

Thats why you dont like my answers to your loaded lame questions.

I think Jones did a lot of shouting so he could be heard.

Rogan heard him, and threw him a bone since they are mates... and Alex Jones has been serioulsly deplatformed.

Id never say they arent trying to make a buck.

But in capitalist america thats not so unusual... it doesnt mean theyre being told what to say and do.

They might not touch the jew stuff because thats when youre fucked.

Look at Icke just now... he was banned from entering australia.

And it was Oz's version of the CAAS / ADL that started oy veying about him speaking... they latched onto his Rothschild Zionism stuff and painted him as an anti-semitic 6 gorillion denier and then didnt let him in to speak.

Rogan isnt with his jewish wife i beleive, i think its ex wife now tho dont quote me on that (im not sure) ... and are we all of the opinion here that all jews are in on it.. im not so sure.

Infact, imo, many of them have been used and are in a state of collective victimhood psychosis re. the 6 gorillion.

High level Zionists decided to create Israel.. everyone else had to play along... jew or gentile.

On a positive note, Rogans podcast with Bari Weiss got a lot of phucking downvotes man. :chuckle:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 01 Mar 2019 10:23 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns! 01 Mar 2019 10:23 #26

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
I think its disgusting Novum...but this guy is disinfo & adding bullshit coz hes a manipulator..why Joe Rogan is freaked out, coz Alex has got him under his spell. I dont like bullshitters who tell 70% truth & 30% lies..the truth is discredited by their lies.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 01 Mar 2019 10:24 by porridge.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns! 01 Mar 2019 10:27 #27

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
Im not sure id say Rogan is under anyones spell tho, I think he's very clever and knows its good viewing, and as he says, a lot of fun (for them).

The views are climing and quite high, over 4 million last I looked.

Rogan has the reasonable approach on things and just lets AJ cut loose like he does.

I guess at worst its better viewing than lamestream shit.. more interesting.

And the interdimensional elves thing ( that made dots switch off :chuckle: ) isnt that far off some of the shit Icke says come to think of it, another point to ponder.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns! 01 Mar 2019 10:34 #28

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
novum wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Hey I'm reading Saul Alinsky's Rules for radicals. Doesn't mean I'm his fan. I do like to hear every side of the story. I asked you some serious questions in multiple posts last couple of days. And all I get from you is assumptions and ad hominem attacks as usual. It's obvious again you're not here for any serious debate or civil discourse.

Back to shit posting :thumbup:

Dont ask me question then biatch if you dont like the answers mkay drugs R bad. :sokay:
You've not answered anything. You have no answers

No dickhead you have no questions..

Like their Jewy wifes, you change the goalposts & ask if they are practising Jews.

You want to drag me into a what is a Jew argument..as usual, when you flip flop constantly. Like you did on the Trump Paedo thread a few days ago.

They were at each others throats last week, now they are best of friends again.

You are sucked into the drama arnt you..

You totally contradict your stance on liberal druggies also.

But we all know you are a hypocrite who has no credibility & a pathological liar. :umm:

Thats why you dont like my answers to your loaded lame questions.

I think Jones did a lot of shouting so he could be heard.

Rogan heard him, and threw him a bone since they are mates... and Alex Jones has been serioulsly deplatformed.

Id never say they arent trying to make a buck.

But in capitalist america thats not so unusual... it doesnt mean theyre being told what to say and do.

They might not touch the jew stuff because thats when youre fucked.

Look at Icke just now... he was banned from entering australia.

And it was Oz's version of the CAAS / ADL that started oy veying about him speaking... they latched onto his Rothschild Zionism stuff and painted him as an anti-semitic 6 gorillion denier and then didnt let him in to speak.

Rogan isnt with his jewish wife i beleive, i think its ex wife now tho dont quote me on that (im not sure) ... and are we all of the opinion here that all jews are in on it.. im not so sure.

Infact, imo, many of them have been used and are in a state of collective victimhood psychosis re. the 6 gorillion.

High level Zionists decided to create Israel.. everyone else had to play along... jew or gentile.

On a positive note, Rogans podcast with Bari Weiss got a lot of phucking downvotes man. :chuckle:

Its all conspiratainement tho with these guys all the time.

Joe is a cuck of cucks in my book.

Like of course his talking points are original, compared with what else is out there in the mainstream.

But you see the bitchyness in his shows...like Eddie Bravo calling AJ a ZIonist & then pretending hes his friend.
you get that kind of shit constantly in the Joe Rogan shows.

How can you have one week..Rogan calling Jones out about Sandy Hook & AJ go's off into one of his "I Will crush him rahhhh" mega meltdowns..next week they are best buds? Talking about killing babies!

Oh yeah I watched the earlier show with Eddie Bravo talking flat earth lol

This is the fake truth movement in your face..
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns! 01 Mar 2019 10:36 #29

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
At least the late term abortions discussion is back on the table. People need to know what's really going on here. Millions of babies lives are at stake here
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns! 01 Mar 2019 10:39 #30

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
I still have seeing one of them little elve fuckers on my to do list though.

Not sure I want to start with the drugs again tho to get there... and I dont want my heart stopped and my blood oxygenated either.

Anyone know what the interdimensional elves that control the Rothschilds are supposed to look like?
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns! 01 Mar 2019 10:42 #31

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns! 01 Mar 2019 10:43 #32

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
porridge wrote:
Its all conspiratainement tho with these guys all the time.

Joe is a cuck of cucks in my book.

Like of course his talking points are original, compared with what else is out there in the mainstream.

But you see the bitchyness in his shows...like Eddie Bravo calling AJ a ZIonist & then pretending hes his friend.
you get that kind of shit constantly in the Joe Rogan shows.

How can you have one week..Rogan calling Jones out about Sandy Hook & AJ go's off into one of his "I Will crush him rahhhh" mega meltdowns..next week they are best buds? Talking about killing babies!

Oh yeah I watched the earlier show with Eddie Bravo talking flat earth lol

This is the fake truth movement in your face..

I admit I watch Rogan for entertainment value.. ... whether he is expanding my mind ever Im not so sure.. and thats given that I already know most of the shit talked about. anyway when its 'conspiracy' stuff.

(Heck its been more than a decade since I joined Ickes forum and I had also posted on prison planet forum a little also in 2008 I think)

To see why I might watch Rogan podcasts.. go to the Icke Forum thread I just bumped and watch the second vid... watching Rogan shits all over the choices I have here... like Kerry Anne fucking kennel , Joe "im not jewish" hilderbrand and the rest of the phucking OzNPC's where 10 minutes may as well be 10 years and they are stuck in a loop that nobody wants to fucking watch. :chuckle:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns! 01 Mar 2019 10:45 #33

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
Rocco wrote:
No way I dont buy it, if they looked like that, Joe and AJ wouldve been doing aya on the show to get some of that shit. :chuckle:

Im thinking they look more like Smurfs, idk.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns! 01 Mar 2019 15:04 #34

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2891
novum wrote:

Dont you guys think its odd though that there are people pushing for late term abortions and even abortions at birth? :umm:

It kinda makes sense to me that there might be some kind of agenda for the satanic cabal to use the baby bits... a 6+ month old child gives them more than a 6 week child.

Perhaps its just all bullshit to keep us distracted some more I guess, but they do seem to be implementing this agenda in places or wanting to.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Rocco

Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns! 02 Mar 2019 18:35 #35

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
Alex Jones Trolls the World ft. Joe Rogan - Styxhexenhammer666
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why The Joe Rogan Alex Jones Podcast Made Leftists Lose Their Minds 04 Mar 2019 23:10 #36

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
Why The Joe Rogan Alex Jones Podcast Made Leftists Lose Their Minds
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2019 23:12 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns! 05 Mar 2019 15:35 #37

novum wrote:
I still have seeing one of them little elve fuckers on my to do list though.

Not sure I want to start with the drugs again tho to get there... and I dont want my heart stopped and my blood oxygenated either.

well if terence mckenna is to be believed you don't want to just take the DMT or oxygenate your blood......no what you want to do is oxygenate your blood, take your DMT and sit on an energy vortex point while banging your drum and chanting!

That oughta do it!
novum wrote:
Anyone know what the interdimensional elves that control the Rothschilds are supposed to look like?

according to david ickes sources they look reptilian
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Life Now! Joe Rogan - Alex Jones Returns! 05 Mar 2019 15:43 #38

novum wrote:
I admit I watch Rogan for entertainment value.. ... whether he is expanding my mind ever Im not so sure.. and thats given that I already know most of the shit talked about. anyway when its 'conspiracy' stuff.:

i always saw joe as conspiracy-lite where he treads on well worn and safe ground that is not going to rub anyone up the wrong way but on the plus side he has acted as an interesting male role model in that he's a big butch boy who at the same time isn't afraid to have a good conversation. He expresses himself eloquently and speaks on a range of topics and I think we need people doing that. Joe rogan has made doing that cool so i'll give him his dues there! Also he speaks to all kinds of guys. He'll speak to big muscle men and he'll speak to weedy intellectuals which helps break down barriers

There's a lot of people out there with interesting things to say and we shouldn't judge a book by its cover and i don't think joe does. He likes talking to everyone

I thought alex spoke over eddie bravo a lot on that clip which pissed me off a bit as eddie seems pretty switched on but alex would just cut into him whenever he started speaking. It's like ''alex! let the man speak!'

Despite joes attempts to marshal alex on some sort of PR improving exercise alex jones just went off on his own tangents which was entertaining and also ended up covering some interesting areas

When joe wanted alex to zig he would zag!

I thought alex dodged the zionism charge though. Eddie bravo pointed out to alex that the big thing many people accuse him of is being a zionist shill and i felt alex dodged answering that question properly
Last Edit: 05 Mar 2019 15:46 by iamawaveofthesea.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Alex Jones gets angry, again....11.17Monday, 10 June 2013
Alex Jones Banned11.17Thursday, 23 February 2017
Who is Alex Jones really working for?11.17Monday, 15 December 2014
Alex Jones - Sandy hook11.05Tuesday, 13 June 2017
Alex Jones: Controlled Opposition?11.05Friday, 21 April 2017
Beau Bridges Is Alex Jones!!11.05Monday, 10 December 2012
The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed11.05Tuesday, 21 August 2018
Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet10.93Sunday, 03 May 2020
Alex Jones interview with Louis Farrakhan10.93Thursday, 21 January 2016
Alex Jones Reveals The Origin Of The Illuminati10.93Saturday, 24 June 2017
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.