Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Government Functioning As Profit-Seeking Corporations

Government Functioning As Profit-Seeking Corporations 05 Mar 2019 14:01 #1

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
I remember years ago in my research when I learned that in the United States, our various agencies and branches of government are actually registered as corporations. One can actually look them up as proof of this. It's in the public record. In other words, it's in our face, as in hidden in plain sight.

That has bothered me ever since, and today I'm listening to a presentation on BitChute of what is called The Goldfish Report. This is a weekly program co-hosted by retired professor Jim Fetzer, who has done extensive investigation into countless terrorist incidents. The other host is an independent journalist named Louisa. The weekly program focuses on the President of the United States, and it features analysis of Q posts.

In the program published March 5, 2019 Louisa talks about the absolute horror citizens in the United States are facing at present because of the massive corruption in our judiciary. It is mind-boggling. :aargh:

She relays her personal experience going through a divorce and what can happen to an individual in court where the court is corrupt with crooked lawyers doing what they do.

Bottom line: If government is a corporation, the goal is to make money.

We've all heard the expression, "It's all about money."

But we're not used to thinking about our government as being profit-seeking. It's a tough pill to swallow.

What are we going to do about it?

Here's a link to this particular report: The Goldfish Report No. 335.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Government Functioning As Profit-Seeking Corporations 10 Mar 2019 22:17 #2

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
I have just heard investigator extraordinaire Deborah Tavares remind us that we are being run by a profit-seeking corporation, not a government for, by, and of the people.
Project Camelot
Streamed live on Mar 4, 2019

ROUNDTABLE discussion with Deborah Tavares, Caroline Stephens, Alexandra JB, and Kerry Cassidy.

Last Edit: 10 Mar 2019 22:24 by Connect Dots. Reason: Code headache

Government Functioning As Profit-Seeking Corporations 10 Mar 2019 22:44 #3

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
I have just heard investigator extraordinaire Deborah Tavares remind us that we are being run by a profit-seeking corporation, not a government for, by, and of the people.
Deborah Tavares: It's Earth Inc. that we're living on.
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2019 22:47 by Connect Dots. Reason: Fix tags