Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The blacks are whining - again!

The blacks are whining - again! 07 Mar 2019 01:27 #1

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
This story has been all over the Brit news recently, broadcaster Stacey Dooley is cuddling a black boy in Africa during a famine relief charity trip, but some blacks such as Brit MP Lammy don't like it, you couldn't make it up!
They claim it makes blacks look stupid because whites have to keep bailing them out.
Of COURSE they're stupid or they'd stop churning out babies in arid lands that are not fertile enough to support the population, duh
..:)

Last Edit: 07 Mar 2019 01:29 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The blacks are whining - again! 07 Mar 2019 01:31 #2

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
David Lammy is right. These Racist White Liberals are keeping Blacks down by pushing their victim mentality on them
You can't fix stupid

The blacks are whining - again! 07 Mar 2019 02:23 #3

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
David Lammy is right. These Racist White Liberals are keeping Blacks down by pushing their victim mentality on them

The only reason blacks are permanently down is because they ain't got the brains to get up, that's why we white boys and girls are always having to get them out of the shit.
Not me though, I make damn sure my charity cash goes to our own people..:)
Last Edit: 07 Mar 2019 19:19 by Ugh.

The blacks are whining - again! 07 Mar 2019 05:10 #4

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
She's just virtue signalling like all the others before her. They'll say that celebrity status brings attention to the wars and famines, does David Lammy also resent the TV adverts where white actors highlight the Yemen crisis?
If he only wants blacks to represent blacks then fine by me, bail your own kin out, but you don't do you..
Sure, Lenny Henry does charitable work, using his own virtue signalling celebrity status, does he think that's spurious and not representative as well though?
Africans are primitives that's why they still suffer from primitive crises, goats grazing arable land to dust, shitting in their own water supplies and hacking each other to pieces.
Dooley is a pitiful white liberal who thinks famine is a courtesy call but to her fans, she could be the reason some put their hand into their pockets and top up the charity business scam.
I've often wondered, the total budget required to send a reporter out to a disaster zone, the transport, accommodation, business class flights, the budget could have been better spent on actually improving the lot of those afflicted. Fuck, even the cost of sound and video equipment must run into hundreds of thousands.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Last Edit: 07 Mar 2019 05:12 by Lux Interior.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Ugh

The blacks are whining - again! 07 Mar 2019 14:43 #5

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
I agree with him.

Lets stop.all foreign aid from.nations of european descent right fucking now
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Ugh

The blacks are whining - again! 07 Mar 2019 19:16 #6

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
And chunks of charity cash end up in the hands of warlords, as evidenced by the Geldof scandal a few years ago; nice work Bob..;)

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1259061/Sorry-Bob-Geldof-Band-Aid-millions-DID-pay-guns.html
Last Edit: 07 Mar 2019 19:16 by Ugh.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare