Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Weekly Program "Full Measure" with Sharyl Attkisson

Weekly Program "Full Measure" with Sharyl Attkisson 12 Mar 2019 22:55 #1

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
I learned about investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson by reading the blog of investigative reporter extraordinaire Jon Rappoport.

Sharyl Attkisson had to leave the mainstream media when she got too close to the truth, but now she's back, with her own weekly program on mainstream media, Full Measure.

Sharyl Attkisson posts clips from his weekly television program on YouTube.

Here are her clips for the Sunday, March 10, 2019 program:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Weekly Program "Full Measure" with Sharyl Attkisson 19 Mar 2019 00:38 #2

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Here are her clips for Sunday, March 17:
Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson
Published on Mar 18, 2019

When President Trump met with North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un in Hanoi, there was a rush of reporters to Vietnam. For the American press, it was probably the most attention paid to the country since the Vietnam war, over a half century ago. While there, our own Scott Thuman went native.

Antidepressants and other drugs for psychiatric conditions are credited with improving and saving countless lives. But what if that’s not the whole story? Today, we get another view from psychiatrist Dr. Peter Breggin, author of “Medication Madness” and director of the International Center for patient-oriented psychiatry. He says his profession has gone mad with medication.

I am thrilled that Sharyl Attkisson has interviewed Dr. Peter Breggin.

He is a hero of mine.

Our politicians continue to debate what to do about illegal immigration, how best to secure our southern border, and how serious the problem is. Illegal crossings have surged -- and President Trump has declared a national emergency. What's driving so many migrants to risk their lives and join caravans to enter the US? And is there reason to be concerned about the criminal elements coming with them? Jonathan Elias traveled to Honduras to find out.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare