Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NZ mosque shootings

NZ mosque shootings 15 Mar 2019 22:40 #101

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13277
  • Likes received: 5363
Rocco wrote:
The whole ChristChurch shooting is fake af imo. But I still enjoy seeing these mozzies getting shot up.

The shooting isn’t fake imo, as you literally see stuff flying around on impact as he shoots.

+ you better not be enjoying yourself too much, because this event might have serious ramifications headed our way.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

NZ mosque shootings 15 Mar 2019 22:52 #102

  • Grolongo
  • Grolongo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 758
  • Likes received: 616
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:


He actually played this version of the track:





Which I don’t like, as it smears National Socialism as a genocidal ideology and confirms normies’ bias.

True

He also played this version of remove kebab



while this one was the original meme

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

NZ mosque shootings 15 Mar 2019 23:01 #103

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
Frothy wrote:
^ Says the mobilised product of global imperialism.

:I'm in my ancestral homeland.

So, how is the weather in Tel Aviv then frothy? :joker:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Flare, Grolongo

NZ mosque shootings 15 Mar 2019 23:21 #104

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 14778
  • Likes received: 1605
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
^ Says the mobilised product of global imperialism.

:I'm in my ancestral homeland.

So, how is the weather in Tel Aviv then frothy? :joker:

Globalist imports/exports are your bag, not mine, hobo.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 15 Mar 2019 23:22 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 15 Mar 2019 23:24 #105

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
  • Posts: 6926
  • Likes received: 1486
Frothy wrote:
Not that I want to watch gore porn but is there any such footage or just hearsay?
It's been posted dumbass
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 15 Mar 2019 23:33 #106

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
  • Posts: 6926
  • Likes received: 1486
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
The whole ChristChurch shooting is fake af imo. But I still enjoy seeing these mozzies getting shot up.

The shooting isn’t fake imo, as you literally see stuff flying around on impact as he shoots.

+ you better not be enjoying yourself too much, because this event might have serious ramifications headed our way.
Good, more polarization will force normies to get off the fence and choose sides. We've been like frogs slowly being cooked to death. We need things to escalate before it's too late
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Lux Interior

NZ mosque shootings 15 Mar 2019 23:33 #107

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 14778
  • Likes received: 1605
I'm not having a torrent, i'm ain't that erm... dank.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 15 Mar 2019 23:35 #108

  • Grolongo
  • Grolongo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 758
  • Likes received: 616
So predictable

New Zealand PM says 'gun laws will change' after mosque shooting

www.rt.com/news/453965-new-zealand-gun-law-mosque/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco

NZ mosque shootings 15 Mar 2019 23:37 #109

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 1990
  • Likes received: 850
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Hopefully time not wasted ...so he's (TS) saying that ''Trump likes it'' (Trump being No1 Jew lover) ?

Or is it going to be the Canaanites :think:

Im not here to help you bash other members, so forget that for a moment or get back to that on your own.

What happened in NZ, will help the agenda of gun grabbing, further anti-hate legislation, and create more sympathy for the proliferation of Islam in the west.... as people have already thought of and mentioned here in this thread before I showed up.

In this Tarrant persons manifesto, he blamed governments and corporations for letting muslims in.... then proceeds to target the symptom not the cause.

I have to say this seems false flaggey and more because of the things the perp wrote about vs his actions.

Youd have to assume going into something like this that one themselves could be killed and if not then arrested, so if he was at the point of nothing to lose, why didnt he target those he had just named as the cause?

Because they're sheltered by many hired hands. You take the battle to the people. How many politicians have ISIS publicly slaughtered?
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 15 Mar 2019 23:38 #110

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6931
  • Likes received: 1527
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Ah, it's an exercise in 'whitey bashing' :thumbup:

This could be a false flag.

I wont call it because of course I dont know, nor will I ever know, but cui bono comes to mind here.

I dont think it was clockwork elves though.

But it coulve been jews. :P

You won't call out the umpteenth hoax of this kind? Why?

Cui bono? In fucking Christchurch a narrative pushed that those who oppose mosques are "racists" and "murderers"?

After how many baby hoaxes people start to wake up to this...?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 15 Mar 2019 23:40 #111

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6931
  • Likes received: 1527
Grolongo wrote:
So predictable

New Zealand PM says 'gun laws will change' after mosque shooting

www.rt.com/news/453965-new-zealand-gun-law-mosque/

The
Dunblane hoax (Scotland)
Port Arthur hoax (Australia)
Sandy Hoax (US)

of New Zealand, you mean...?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 15 Mar 2019 23:43 #112

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13277
  • Likes received: 5363
Gaia wrote:
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Ah, it's an exercise in 'whitey bashing' :thumbup:

This could be a false flag.

I wont call it because of course I dont know, nor will I ever know, but cui bono comes to mind here.

I dont think it was clockwork elves though.

But it coulve been jews. :P

You won't call out the umpteenth hoax of this kind? Why?

Cui bono? In fucking Christchurch a narrative pushed that those who oppose mosques are "racists" and "murderers"?

After how many baby hoaxes people start to wake up to this...?


Ah... here comes the ‘fakeologist’ telling what’s what. :emo:
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

NZ mosque shootings 15 Mar 2019 23:52 #113

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
  • Posts: 6926
  • Likes received: 1486
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Ah, it's an exercise in 'whitey bashing' :thumbup:

This could be a false flag.

I wont call it because of course I dont know, nor will I ever know, but cui bono comes to mind here.

I dont think it was clockwork elves though.

But it coulve been jews. :P

You won't call out the umpteenth hoax of this kind? Why?

Cui bono? In fucking Christchurch a narrative pushed that those who oppose mosques are "racists" and "murderers"?

After how many baby hoaxes people start to wake up to this...?


Ah... here comes the ‘fakeologist’ telling what’s what. :emo:

He's an Auto-Hoaxer
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 15 Mar 2019 23:56 #114

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13277
  • Likes received: 5363
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
The whole ChristChurch shooting is fake af imo. But I still enjoy seeing these mozzies getting shot up.

The shooting isn’t fake imo, as you literally see stuff flying around on impact as he shoots.

+ you better not be enjoying yourself too much, because this event might have serious ramifications headed our way.
Good, more polarization will force normies to get off the fence and choose sides. We've been like frogs slowly being cooked to death. We need things to escalate before it's too late

Problem is... they might shut down any Nationalism on the internet and then it’s impossible to spread the word.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 00:01 #115

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
  • Posts: 6926
  • Likes received: 1486
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
The whole ChristChurch shooting is fake af imo. But I still enjoy seeing these mozzies getting shot up.

The shooting isn’t fake imo, as you literally see stuff flying around on impact as he shoots.

+ you better not be enjoying yourself too much, because this event might have serious ramifications headed our way.
Good, more polarization will force normies to get off the fence and choose sides. We've been like frogs slowly being cooked to death. We need things to escalate before it's too late

Problem is... they might shut down any Nationalism on the internet and then it’s impossible to spread the word.
Dark Web
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 00:08 #116

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 1990
  • Likes received: 850
I think it's genuine. I think there's a Balkan connection there. Those who whine about the publication clearly haven't seen the depravity posted from Islamic and 3 rd world peoples.
Wakey fucking wakey.
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 00:17 #117

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1678
  • Likes received: 619
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Ah, it's an exercise in 'whitey bashing' :thumbup:

This could be a false flag.

I wont call it because of course I dont know, nor will I ever know, but cui bono comes to mind here.

I dont think it was clockwork elves though.

But it coulve been jews. :P

Tarrant is a Jewish Surname......Look it up at Avotaynu….. :wissl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 00:34 #118

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6931
  • Likes received: 1527
Lux Interior wrote:
I think it's genuine.

The 23 page Anders Breivik "manifesto" did convince you?

The 6,000,000 NZ dollar question is; did the perpetraitor leave his passport in the van?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 01:08 #119

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6931
  • Likes received: 1527
Lux Interior wrote:
I think it's genuine

I just watched the 16:55 video and the only genuine thing I saw was when he shot through the passenger window and broke it. All the rest, including the music stopping when he started "firing", the actors in the mosque and the undamaged windshield when he "fired" a gun through it all looked very fake.
Wakey fucking wakey.

Well indeed.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 01:28 #120

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2261
  • Likes received: 1011
Gaia wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
I think it's genuine

I just watched the 16:55 video and the only genuine thing I saw was when he shot through the passenger window and broke it. All the rest, including the music stopping when he started "firing", the actors in the mosque and the undamaged windshield when he "fired" a gun through it all looked very fake.
Wakey fucking wakey.

Well indeed.

It's not our fault you fried your brain on street drugs Gaia

The footage is clear as day

Hats off to the one guy who tried to rush him as well
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Grolongo
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 370 - Raised
( £ 284 GBP )
donation thermometer
109%
Updated
2nd April 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.