Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NZ mosque shootings

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 14:31 #181

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Are you going off to the dark web now...

:waiting:

ps don't forget to say hi to the clockwork elves when you get there.

You're not on Tor, you're not on the dark web, you're not into alternative theories. you're not a truther. you're a normie. And you're a commie

Away to the dark web with you, off you pop!

LOL you can lick the presidents ass from there, and cheer for your ZOGlords in peace, and lol the 'truther' with his alternative ''clockwork elves'' theory.....say hi to Peter Pan too.

Idiot.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2019 14:43 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 14:33 #182

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Frothy wrote:
Anglin et al are cheering him along and Ugh nearly had an organism.

Ah, I wish mate..:)
The last time I organismed was with June some years ago but it wasn't much to write home about, little more than a half-hearted trickle..
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2019 14:34 by Ugh.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 14:37 #183

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Anglin et al are cheering him along and Ugh nearly had an organism.

Ah, I wish mate..:)
The last time I organismed was with June some years ago but it wasn't much to write home about, little more than a half-hearted trickle..

The story of your life.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 14:42 #184

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
..the rest were crouching for cover, obviously aware of someone shooting in the building.
I guess it's people's instinct to do that when they become aware of a shooter arriving and they have no place to hide or means of escape..

Yeah it must have been a shock for them to be shot at for a change rather than them doing the shooting..:)

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 14:45 #185

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Well I guess you've got the 'Communist' to thank for your pleasure Ugh, there's no balls on the Right by the looks of things.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 14:50 #186

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Ugh wrote:

The story of your life.

It was all June's fault mate, she just lay there like a corpse without moving or making a sound so no wonder I couldn't perform, I had to keep checking that we weren't on a mortuary slab..:)
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2019 14:50 by Ugh.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 14:54 #187

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Well I guess you've got the 'Communist' to thank for your pleasure Ugh, there's no balls on the Right by the looks of things.

Dunno what you mean mate, but here's young Churchill in action in the Sudan showing us how to deal with muslims..:)

"I saw before me another figure with uplifted sword. I raised my pistol and fired.
So close were we that the pistol itself actually struck him.
Man and sword disappeared below and behind me."- Winston Churchill "My Early Life" p.173

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 14:54 #188

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Ugh wrote:

The story of your life.

It was all June's fault mate, she just lay there like a corpse without moving or making a sound so no wonder I couldn't perform, I had to keep checking that we weren't on a mortuary slab..:)

Hush now, Rocco will start masturbating if you keep that talk up.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 14:56 #189

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Dunno what you mean mate, but here's young Churchill in action in the Sudan showing us how to deal with muslims..:)

"I saw before me another figure with uplifted sword. I raised my pistol and fired.
So close were we that the pistol itself actually struck him.
Man and sword disappeared below and behind me."- Winston Churchill "My Early Life" p.173

He said he;s an eco-fascist, he's doing it for the environment and the place to which he most closely related to is The People's Republic of China, ie Communism.

It's too late for Anglin et al to retract, they were already cheering him along when they thought he was a Far Right vigilante avenger.
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2019 14:59 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 15:13 #190

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco has turned into a 'whtey basher' now because the shooter isn't Right Wing enough for him.

Fucking hilarious

:killinme:
It was never about White vs. Black for me. Identity Politricks is for the Left
I'm a Western Supremacist living in exile in the East where I can still enjoy my Capitalist lifestyle. Suck on that commie

You can't fix stupid

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 15:17 #191

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Well after watching the vid i do think it is plausible that he couldve tapped the cars side glass with the gun barrel... so its plausible no real ammo required to shatter it.

And he was using a pump action shotgun for that by the looks of it.. same goes for the front screen.

Youd think shotgun shells would make much more of a mess of a laminated front windshield.

Yes, he shoots 3 times at the windshield and not a mark to see. Yes, you're right of course the side window is a different kind of glass, but the whole gun thing doesn't add up.

It looks and especially sounds like the guns were like paintball guns, not firing bullets or even blanks (especially inside that would make a lot more noise), but slight pop-pop-pop sounds as of a paintball gun.

Most of the time he is shooting in the air (on the pavement, in the alley, and also in the mosque itself). In some cases you see what should be a bullet impact (splatter), but I think those are just small paint "bullets".

The "realism" of this FPS video game style video is a big change with earlier staged events, and people who are not used to it may think it is real because of that change in modus operandi.

What is also strange is that there is no roadblock. The street is deserted and he can just drive off like nothing happened. Ok, it is a relatively short time since the shooting, but if such a thing would happen, you'd have a massive police force immediately taking action, especially in sleepytown Christchurch on a regular Friday.

And the story goes these mossims were having their mass at the time. Where is the sound of the speakers when he enters the main room? Why are the muslims not praying, what are they doing there, all foamy dummy in the corner?

And in the end it doesn't matter if it is real or staged, the effects of it are definitely real; the poor muslim narrative, the evil white guy narrative, the we have to restrict (paintball) guns, we need more security, please immigrants you're welcome building another mosque in Christchurch, etc. etc.

"Legislation" most probably was already drafted before last Friday and gets rolled out asap. Just like the "Patriot" Act, the Barcelona, Paris, Nice, Brussels, London, Berlin and aaaall those other staged events before.

Also there is always an increase in these staged events coming up to the March equinox. It wouldn't surprise if they stage another one on 22/3 (Skull & Bones day), like they did with Brussels (2016) and Westminster (2017).
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 15:28 #192

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
LOL at Rocco, & his latest horseshit, he's been weeping about white genocide for a long time now. Someone has done what he wishes he had the balls to do, and now he's upset because it's a 'Communist'.

He likes blacks now and white genocide has been crossed off his agenda. He;s become a whitey basher, he's a white traitor.

:larf: :yeahno: :chuckle: :D :shemused:

:sokay:
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2019 15:30 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 15:31 #193

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco is nothing but a snowflake that ran away from the trailer park.

Last Edit: 16 Mar 2019 15:34 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 15:44 #194

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
LOL at Rocco, & his latest horseshit, he's been weeping about white genocide for a long time now. Someone has done what he wishes he had the balls to do, and now he's upset because it's a 'Communist'.

He likes blacks now and white genocide has been crossed off his agenda. He;s become a whitey basher, he's a white traitor.

:larf: :yeahno: :chuckle: :D :shemused:

:sokay:
I wouldn't want to see White genocide, or Black Genocide, or even Jew Genocide. But you being a genocidal leftist wouldn't understand

But you as a typical leftist just wants to frame your political opponents as "racists" and "fascists" to shut down the debate that you know you will lose

I would very much like to see Radical Leftists and radical muslims strung up from from lampposts

You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2019 15:51 by Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 16:00 #195

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
LOL, you've been on about nothing but hating Muslims and projecting white genocide.

Now you whistle a different tune.

You're a snowflake and you're melting. your white hero has turned out to be a Commie, you've been silenced.

Last Edit: 16 Mar 2019 16:02 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 16:01 #196

• Grolongo
novum wrote:
Im sorry to say but WN are stupid as fuck :hedbut:

All I have seen so far is emotional reasoning , all logic are reason are thrown out of the window and replaced with under belly feelings. Ppl brag about the amount of times they have seen the video, showing off how hard core they are by posting over the top edgy memes , laughing at the woman who was begging for her life and got executed , announcing this is only the beginning and much more blood will be shed , finally revenge for the terrorist attacks in Paris, Berlin, Stockholm ect ,this is what happens when you fuck with the glorious Arian race and more retarded statements like that

This is the Jewish wet dream , not only did he play the roll of the Hollywood Nazi to perfection( and discredited the entire movement in just 17 min) but now they have excuses to shut down free speech , implement antisemitism law and kick start the great race war ( who is going to me lead by them as well ofc)

We are being lead to the slaughterhouse and the self proclaimed based and red pilled folks are cheering it on like its a good thing

Most of you are familiar with the letter but I will post it aways

The Muslims will not sit back and let this happen , they are out for revenge , which WILL happen. . If there are impotent to do it on their own, (((ISIS))) will lend a helping hand . And its going to be more brutal and deadly then the 49 ppl that died in NZ . Despite him being a communist sympathizer and a pagan , Christians will pay the toll for this, just mark my words

Its not just the daily stormer crowd acting like this but I see it everywhere . On twitter , gab, stormfront , the overal consensus seems to be the same
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2019 16:25 by Grolongo.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 16:07 #197

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Pssst ^ he's an ecoofascist who fancies PRC,. The white power flock of mind controlled idiots chose to jump onto the band wagon because they like to see Muslims get slain as a revenge for the Muslim terrorist attacks that they cite time and again.

They like his Muslim slaughtering even if they don't agree with his overall motive, he's done what they wish they had the balls to do.

They're hoping for more of this form of Communism cleansing of Muslims.
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2019 16:33 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 16:21 #198

• Flare
Grolongo wrote:
novum wrote:
Im sorry to say but WN are stupid as fuck :hedbut:

All I have seen so far is emotional reasoning , all logic are reason are thrown out of the window and replaced with under belly feelings. Ppl brag about the amount of times they have seen the video, showing off how hard core they are by posting over the top edgy memes , laughing at the woman who was begging for her life and got executed , announcing this is only the beginning and much more blood will be shed , finally revenge for the terrorist attacks in Paris, Berlin, Stockholm ect ,this is what happens when you fuck with the glorious Arian race and more retarded statements like that

This is the Jewish wet dream , not only did he play the roll of the Hollywood Nazi to perfection( and discredited the entire movement in just 17 min) but now they have excuses to shut down free speech , implement antisemitism law and kick start the great race war ( who is going to me lead by them as well ofc)

We are being lead to the slaughterhouse and the self proclaimed based and red pilled folks are cheering it on like its a good thing

Most of you are familiar with the letter but I will post it aways

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpics.me.me%2Fthe-third-world-war-must-be-fomented-between-the-christians-14738047.png&f=1

The Muslims will not sit back and let this happen , they are out for revenge , which WILL happen. . If there are impotent to do it on their own, (((ISIS))) will lend a helping hand . And its going to be more brutal and deadly then the 49 ppl that died in NZ . Despite him being a communist sympathizer and a pagan , Christians will pay the toll for this, just mark my words

Its not just the daily stormer crowd acting like this but I see it everywhere . On twitter , gab, stormfront , the overal consensus seems to be the same

Great post Grolongo.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 16:24 #199

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Environmentalism is often viewed as an exclusively left-wing agenda. However, recently there has been a movement emerging on twitter that has demonstrated the rise of a very different voice for environmental activism. Brandishing tree-emojis and Nordic flags a new army of neo-nazi environmentalists have sprung onto the digital scene, upgrading their white-supremacy with concern for a pure and untouched nature. Lengthy research into their online presence shows a dizzying plethora of nazi-quotes and nature imagery revealed a growing internet community intent on eradicating the ills of modern life. In their view, tainting the “land of their forefathers”, are immigrants, that are supposedly chucking garbage about themselves, mistreating animals and disrespecting nature’s dignity. As the tweets reveal, they view immigrants as an invasive species, which will in their minds bring down the planet.

More here www.studentnewspaper.org/treesnotrefugees-ecofascism-a-new-neo-nazi-movement-on-the-web/
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2019 16:24 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 16:26 #200

• Vancity Eagle
annabelle wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I think allot (if not most) Terror Attacks (Far Right and Muslim) are False Flags were the culprits are Mind Controlled MK-Ultra

You dont need "mind control" when you have plenty of fanatics who are willing to carry out acts of violence in the name of their radical ideology.

The Radical Ideology IS THE MIND CONTROL.

Your white supremacism IS MIND CONTROL.

Have you researched Neuro Linguistic Programming ?

NLP is used by people like Trump who programs people with his code words and symbols through the television.

He is basically using black magic to brainwash people through his codes on television.

AN EXAMINATION OF OBAMA’S USE OF HIDDEN HYPNOSIS TECHNIQUES IN HIS SPEECHES

EXPOSING OBAMA’S DECEPTION MAY BE THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT DEMOCRACY

THE EVIDENCE IS HERE: This document contains over 60 pages of evidence and analysis proving Barack Obama’s use of a little-known and highly deceptive and manipulative form of “hack” hypnosis on millions of unaware Americans, and reveals what only a few psychologists and hypnosis/NLP experts know.

Barack Obama’s speeches contain the hypnosis techniques of Dr. Milton Erickson, M.D. who developed a form of “conversational” hypnosis that could be hidden in seemingly normal speech and used on patients without their knowledge for therapy purposes.

Obama’s speeches intentionally contain:

- Trance Inductions
- Hypnotic Anchoring
- Pacing and Leading
- Pacing, Distraction and Utilization
- Critical Factor Bypass
- Stacking Language Patterns
- Preprogrammed Response Adaptation
- Linking Statements/ Causality Bridges
- Secondary Hidden Meanings/Imbedded Suggestions
- Emotion Transfer
- Non-Dominant Hemisphere Programming

Obama’s techniques are the height of deception and psychological manipulation, remaining hidden because one must understand the science behind the language patterns in order to spot them.

This document examines Obama’s speeches word by word, hand gesture by hand gesture, tone, pauses, body language, and proves his use of covert hypnosis intended only for licensed therapists on consenting patients.

Obama is not just using subliminal messages, but textbook covert hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming techniques on audiences that are intentionally designed to sideline rational judgment and implant subconscious commands.

read more here: www.pennypresslv.com/Obama's_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speeches.pdf

they are both using it.

But guess what Obama is no longer a problem. Trump is.

Trump followers are literally the most brainwashed people on the planet.

Obama was subtle about his evil agenda

Trump is up front about it.

So what is worse, a person who follows somebody who is better at hiding their nefarious agenda, or a person who follows somebody who is UP FRONT about his nefarious agenda.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare