Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NZ mosque shootings

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 13:09 #261

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Frothy wrote:
As far as I'm concerned anyone who isn't residing in their ancestral homeland can go.fuck themselves, they're creating chaos and disorder for the planet.

Does that include Paki scummers, nog stabbers and Asian street shitters or just those who you don't get on with?
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 13:09 #262

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Ugh wrote:
Jacinda seems a bit of a hideous skinny lefty scrag in news footage, but in this pic she looks like a quite shaggable MILF in good lighting conditions with a touch of makeup, mind you she'd have to get rid of that fucking muslim scarf if she wanted to date me....:)

GILF more like.....you're really showing your age Mick if you think that old bag is shaggable.

You're only as old as the woman you feel.....

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 13:19 #263

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Lux Interior wrote:
Frothy wrote:
As far as I'm concerned anyone who isn't residing in their ancestral homeland can go.fuck themselves, they're creating chaos and disorder for the planet.

Does that include Paki scummers, nog stabbers and Asian street shitters or just those who you don't get on with?

Yes all of them, except for short holidays with a visa, and a tour package.

Any New World whities who don't like it as well as any EuroPakis who complain are to be served 7 days notice before being lined up and shot.

Things will be nice and tidy again then,
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2019 13:22 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 13:32 #264

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Christians living in Europe are not good enough for beheading, they deserve a wooden crucifix sharpened to a point driven through their chests, they are to be treated as vampires.

Any people speaking of colonisation to be delivered a bullet to the head.
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2019 13:35 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 13:43 #265

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Frothy wrote:
I know what it is fool, it;s 'exposing deep ecology as ecoFacsism' it's presenting it as a way to control people, well that's me, I want to see less people about, so it suits me just fine.

I'd rather have the portion of energy conserved that you use , than you being conserved. It's got more value.
You're a genocidal Leftist
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 13:43 #266

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
If there's one thing that pisses me off it's whining Europeans complaining about migration and all the while they're worshipping an immigrant deity at these shores.

Even though some of them are still here physically, spiritually they have migrated, they're traitors to European culture.

Last Edit: 17 Mar 2019 16:55 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 13:45 #267

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I know what it is fool, it;s 'exposing deep ecology as ecoFacsism' it's presenting it as a way to control people, well that's me, I want to see less people about, so it suits me just fine.

I'd rather have the portion of energy conserved that you use , than you being conserved. It's got more value.
You're a genocidal Leftist

I prefer nature to people.

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 13:56 #268

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The entire Christian scheme was to strip Europeans of their true spiritual culture and to create a Globalist multicultural religion.

Being a European and being a Christian is simply not compatible, it's a forced programme of suppression against out true ways, our Shamanic people were slain.

Can't get rid of migration without getting rid of Christiandom. Fuck Mohammud, Fuck Moses. Fuck Jesus.

if you want Europe again to be Europe, we need to get rid of the lot of it, all mosques, churches ,and synagogues must go,
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 13:56 #269

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco likes the NWO desert religions.

He wants to see globalist tribes.
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2019 14:43 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 13:57 #270

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Frothcunt is a Genocidal Tree Hugging Human Sacrificing Pagan who loves the State, Big Government, and Border Walls. He loves the Technology and Comfort from Big Oil, but he hates Big Oil. He's a Very Confused Individual. Very Low Energy
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 14:15 #271

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Frothy wants to go back to Pre-Christian Human Sacrificing Pagan Europe

Last Edit: 17 Mar 2019 14:21 by Rocco.

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 14:24 #272

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
You'd be first in the wickerman. :thumbup:

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 14:46 #273

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Christianity vs Islam = our sandnigger is better than yours, and the Jews say, we've got the king of the sandnigger genies.

In the meantime, the Europeans who wanted to protect their cultures are burned alive by these spiritual invaders. empowered by the globalist agenda, a global central control system that cucks like Rocco kneel in front of in absolute praise.
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2019 14:59 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 15:25 #274

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Frothy wrote:
Christianity vs Islam = our sandnigger is better than yours, and the Jews say, we've got the king of the sandnigger genies.

In the meantime, the Europeans who wanted to protect their cultures are burned alive by these spiritual invaders. empowered by the globalist agenda, a global central control system that cucks like Rocco kneel in front of in absolute praise.
They got a taste of their own medicine. Just like you will. Blasphemous Child Sacrificing Degenerate Homogay Pagans

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 15:29 #275

• annabelle
Originally Posted by Manifest quotes

Who do you represent?

Millions of European and other ethno-nationalist peoples that wish to live
in peace amongst their own people, living in their own lands, practicing
their own traditions and deciding the future of their own kind.

Are you a part of any political groups or movements?

I am not a direct member of any organization or group, though I have
donated to many nationalist groups and have interacted with many more.

Did the groups you support/are aligned with order or promote your
attack?

No.No group ordered my attack, I make the decision myself. Though I
did contact the reborn Knights Templar for a blessing in support of the
attack, which was given.

Do these groups hold power/who are the people in these groups?

The total number of people in these organizations is in the millions, the
total number of groups in the thousands. People from every walk of life,
in every place of employment and field but disproportionately employed
in military services and law enforcement.

Unsurprisingly ethnonationalists and nationalists seek employment in areas that serve their
nations and community. I would estimate the number of soldiers in
European armed forces that also belong to nationalist groups to number in
the hundreds of thousands, with just as many employed in law
enforcement positions.

Did you carry out the attack for fame?

No, carrying out an attack for fame would be laughable.After all who can
remember the name of the attackers in the September 11 attack in New
York?How about the attack on the pentagon?
The attackers in the plane

For how long did you plan this attack?

I begun planning an attack roughly two years in advance and an attack at
the location in Christchurch three months in advance.

Why did you choose this time to attack?

The best time to attack was yesterday, the next best time is today. The
attack was planned to allow enough time to train, form a plan, settle my
affairs
, write down my views, then enact the attack.

Why did you choose to use firearms?

I could have chosen any weapons or means.

A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A
ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane
attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra
media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the
politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state,
social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to
abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see
this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic
polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing
of the US along cultural and racial lines

ia601507.us.archive.org/7/it...on-Tarrant.pdf

I find it near impossible to believe that this guy is an ordinary 'civilian' who went ballistic due to rage about mass immigration and the state of the natural environment etc.....

He's not acting out of rage imo (going by the shooting video, manifesto quotes and his previous online posts). Granted I have not read the manifesto, only quotes taken from it.

He's calculating, trained in various methods of committing murder, a stone cold killer.

Where did he get his training? Just going on his own 'manifesto' and presuming that it is what it is (though that may not be the case). If it were an intelligence hit (block ops)...they don't normally live stream themselves, their own faces, and continue live streaming their escape.

According to himself, he's been planning an attack for three years

He allegedly went to Croatia two years ago and visited Zagreb, Zadar, Sibenik and Dubrovnik and visited Pakistan in October of 2018. as......a 'fellow traveler' perhaps?

He posted that ^^^ long AFTER he had already been planning his mass killings of Muslims, according to his own words.

I could see if something horrific happened to someone very personally at the hands of 'western' Muslims, and yes the destruction of one's country is personal, very personal, but unlike the rage that would happen if one's own family was murdered by Muslims living in the west, or if a person's son or daughter was raped by Muslim migrants or used in the sex slave rings, or run over by a lorry driven by a Muslim or a vicious assault of some kind or being a soldier fighting ISIS or the Taliban in the Middle East....hardening the soul against all Muslims and deciding to retaliate.

I just find it hard pressed to believe that he would do what he did, IN THE WAY THAT HE DID IT, as a civilian, because of being exposed to virtually the same information about what has been going on with Muslims and the western countries that the members of truth zone are.... and that alone.

By the way that he did it I mean to be able to calmly shoot a bunch of people, go outside to shoot some more, to kill escapees, go back inside and shoot (again) the already dead and potentially injured to make sure that they are dead and to shoot and kill an already injured female Muslim in the head who is calling for help outside....and to think nothing of it except that he screwed up the plan because he didn't use the petrol and left some magazines behind.

He seems like someone who has killed before and has been trained to kill.....but it doesn't make sense to me to do it in this way if it he was working directly and knowingly for the Mossad.

He does put forth the official view of the 911 attacks of hijackers being responsible, would a knowledgeable white nationalist do that? no they would blame Israel and it being an inside job. It is highly suspicious that he doesn't come out strongly against the Jews and leaves them out of the equation but if he is a Freemason or tied to the Knights Templars........

Live streaming the attacks and his own face.....the Mossad? :facepalm:

Wouldn't the manifesto have been written differently if was a Mossad operation? yes the Jews would be left out but what about the leftist leaning stuff? the praising of communist China? saying he doesn't know if he is a Christian? etc.. wouldn't he have written it blatantly conservative, Christian White Nationalist all the way?

Him saying that "though I did contact the reborn Knights Templar for a blessing in support of the
attack, which was given
."

This is the only quote where I see him directly connecting an organization to his attack. The reborn Knights Templar he says he was in contact with gave their blessing in support of the attack.

Any reborn Knights Templar that I inadvertently ended up talking to have been in a secret society for 'reborn' Knights Templars and so would only say so much. They are part of the Freemasons, they ARE Freemasons.

Why would high level Freemasons/Knights Templars give their blessing for this attack.

There are deadly dangerous people in the west, secretive people, who use Knights Templars symbolism and are extremely pro-Knights Templars who most definitely see Muslims in the west as the enemy, are trained and experienced in killing people, and are also very pro-Jew/Israel.

I do wonder if Brendan Tarrant isn't a Freemason.

The Black Sun and Knights Templars/Freemasons connected to each other.

It is Christians who will be the target of retaliation for this attack as jihadis see this as part of a Crusader War.

The original Knights Templars (The Order of Solomon's Temple) fought in the original crusades (they fought bravely during the crusades to stem the tide against Muslim invasion but became arrogant with power and the masses eventually turned against them due to their own corruption as they were essentially above the law) and were to a certain extent demolished and their leader (the last Grand Master of the KnIghts Templar Jacques de Moley) burned at the stake by the order of Pope Clement V. Under interrogation and torture, they had admitted to worshiping Baphomet, you could think they made that up being under torture, but many separately confessed to the same details about their secret blasphemous rites.

Some escaped to Scotland and eventually reformed themselves into a new secret society. At the highest levels of Freemasonry is Luciferianism.

They await the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem.

The Freemasons are about opposites. High/Low Heaven/Hell Black/White Right/Left Male/Female....forming in an alchemical process......Right/Left.....Right/Left

hmmmm........

And make no mistake, at the highest levels they are extremely anti-Christian, they despise Christianity, and who is going to end up getting killed in retaliation for this attack.....Christians.

"With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to
abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see
this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty."
Tarrant

"This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic
polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing
of the US along cultural and racial lines."
Tarrant

Polarization and fracturing in order to accomplish what? a Freemasonic New World Order?

The United States, Canada and the west are ruled by powerful people steeped in the occult/secret societies.

The cornerstone of the U.S. Capitol Building was laid with Masonic Honors on September 18, 1793 under the auspices of the Grand Lodge of Maryland. At the ceremony, President George Washington presided. Worshipful Brother Washington was assisted by R.W. Bro. Joseph Clarke, Grand Master pro. tem. of Maryland, Wor. Elisha C. Dick, Master of Alexandria Lodge No. 22 of Virginia (Washington’s home Lodge) and Wor. Valentine Reintzel, Master of Lodge No. 9 of Maryland (now Potomac Lodge No. 5 of the District of Colombia).

The dome of the Capital Building, rare are the writers have discussed the gnostic, alchemical and esoteric meaning of this work

“The Apotheosis” is the work of Constantino Brumidi, an Italian artist who became famous for his paintings commissioned by the Vatican and Pope Pius IX. In 1848, an attempt to overthrow papal power in the Vatican was led by Freemason Giuseppe Mazzini, which lead to a period of chaos and the fleeing of the Pope. The revolution wasn’t however successful and papal power was restored by a European coalition. Surprisingly, Brumidi was arrested in and found guilty of leading one of Mazzini’s revolutionary groups to overthrow the Vatican. He served some of his sentence in prisons but was later permitted to leave Italy for the USA under the condition that he would never come back. He then made a name for himself in the USA by working for occult fraternities such as the Jesuits and such. Burmidi’s story is in perfect accordance with the Capitol’s status as the “Anti-Vatican” or the mirror, Mystery Religion opposite of the Vatican. Let’s look at Brumidi’s magnum opus, the Apotheosis.

An apotheosis can be defined as the exaltation of a subject to divine level. In other words, this painting depicts the elevation of George Washington to a god-man status, like Jesus Christ. He is shown seated on a rainbow and behind him is the gateway, the vortex, the sungate to the heavens (the spirit world). As stated above, the dome esoterically represents the womb giver of life. Washington is about to exit the womb of the dome to experience rebirth as an immortal god.

The Statue of Liberty

The Statue of Liberty in New York harbour was presented in 1884 as a gift from the French Grand Orient Temple Masons to the Masons of America in celebration of the centenary of the first Masonic Republic.

She is holding the Masonic "Torch of Enlightenment". Also referred to back in the 1700's by the Illuminati Masons as the "Flaming Torch of Reason". The Torch represents the "Sun" in the sky.

The cornerstone of the statue records how it was laid in a Masonic ceremony.

The Statue of Liberty, which was designed by the French sculptor Bartholdi and actually built by the French Engineer, Gustave Eiffel (both well-known Freemasons), was not originally a ‘Statue of Liberty’ at all, but first planned by Bartholdi for the opening of the Suez Canal in Egypt in 1867.

Bartholdi, like many French Freemasons of his time, was deeply steeped in ‘Egyptian’ rituals, and it has often been said that he conceived the original statue as an effigy of the goddess Isis, and only later converted it to a ‘Statue of Liberty’ for New York harbour when it was rejected for the Suez Canal."

The goddess Isis is known by many names, including Juno.

omnithought.org/masonic-symbolism-of-u-s-capitol/3735

There are endless examples......
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2019 20:01 by annabelle.

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 15:39 #276

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

They got a taste of their own medicine. Just like you will. Blasphemous Child Sacrificing Degenerate Homogay Pagans
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Those people in your made up image are Jews and Christians, they're part of your sandnigger death cults

You hate European culture Rocco, all your posts prove that, you love global religion being used to strip us of our real culture, no wonder you removed the sunwheel symbol from your forum avatar, and replaced it with some trailer trash in the stars and stripes of globalism

I hope you never associate yourself with being European, go live in Judea you treacherous scumbag.

You;re not welcome here.

The Satanists are in the Catholic church, you worship them and their devil, that's where Satan exists, in their rhetoric.
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2019 15:57 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 16:02 #277

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
The lefties invite heathens into their countries then spend our taxes on feeding, housing and welfaring them, but are they grateful? NAH.
"..Fight those of the infidels who are near to you and let them find in you hardness....do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends" [Koran 9.123, 5.51]

Jesus was of course spot on when he said-
"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2019 16:10 by Ugh.

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 16:10 #278

• annabelle
Christians are not sacrificing babies, nor are they committing genocide and the term Christian Fascist is an oxymoron. Try reading the words of Jesus in the New Testament and see where He says to kill babies and innocent people.

Atheists on the other hand are promoting limitless abortions and infanticide.
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2019 16:12 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Grolongo, Rocco

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 16:19 #279

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
annabelle wrote:
Christians are not sacrificing babies, nor are they committing genocide and the term Christian Fascist is an oxymoron. Try reading the words of Jesus in the New Testament and see where He says to kill babies and innocent people.

Atheists on the other hand are promoting limitless abortions and infanticide.

'Jesus; didn't write one word of the NT, and the people that are displayed in the mock up image that Rocco posted are either Christians or Jews, displayed as killing babies

Satan is a manifestation of the desert religions, so keep him.

Abortions, well, I'm not anti abortion, I think they're a good idea.

This is all you need to know about abortions.
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2019 16:53 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 17 Mar 2019 16:22 #280

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Revealed: In 1950s Mossad spies married Arabs to conceal identity
Mossad's Ulysses Project's secret operatives took on false identities, married Palestinians, had children - all while feeding intelligence to Israeli operators
www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4422919,00.html
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2019 16:43 by Rocco.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare