Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NZ mosque shootings

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 10:35 #441

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
BTW, one of the tunes he (the shooter, not Skippy) is playing on his car stereo is "The British Grenadier" at 4:50

Shooter vid- anonfile.com/K0p4Zbwbbe/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n_mp4

Last Edit: 20 Mar 2019 10:41 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 11:00 #442

• Exorcist
Flare wrote:
Flare wrote:
Here’s a remarkable video with a rifle-magazine already laying on the ground in the mosque before he entered..?

:right: www.renegadetribune.com/smoking-gun-evidence-magazine-was-already-in-mosque-shell-casings-disappeared-mid-air/

Anyone got an explanation for the magazine laying on the ground in the mosque?

:arowup: :bs:

I explained it here :arowdn:
https://truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/72098-nz-mosque-shootings.html?start=380#322138

You're just a part of the Troll team reposting Bull$hit that's already been debunked..... :iitm:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 11:03 #443

• Flare
Exorcist wrote:
Flare wrote:
Flare wrote:
Here’s a remarkable video with a rifle-magazine already laying on the ground in the mosque before he entered..?

:right: www.renegadetribune.com/smoking-gun-evidence-magazine-was-already-in-mosque-shell-casings-disappeared-mid-air/

:arowup: :bs:

I explained it here :arowdn:
https://truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/72098-nz-mosque-shootings.html?start=380#322138

You're just a part of the Troll team reposting Bull$hit that's already been debunked..... :iitm:

Nonsense.

I just missed that part.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 11:10 #444

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
We are all wrong....the real deep state mind behind this attack was.................................................Chelsea Clinton..we just didn't see it :P

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 11:19 #445

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 11:49 #446

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Christchurch mosque linked to al-Qaida suspect

A Christchurch mosque has been linked to the drone killing of New Zealand al-Qaida suspect Daryl Jones.

The parents of an Australian killed alongside Jones say their son was taught radical Islam in Christchurch, where he also met Mr Jones.

Christopher Havard was killed alongside Mr Jones by a US drone in Yemen last year.

His parents, Neill and Bronwyn Dowrick, say their son told them he was first taught radical Islam at the Al Noor mosque in Addington.

Mr Havard moved from Australia to New Zealand in 2010. He's remembered at the mosque by the name of Saleem Khattab.

"[He was] no different than other people," says mosque president Mohamed Jama. "He was a normal man."

Mr Havard's parents say it's at the mosque he met fellow convert Mr Jones, who was known at Muslim Bin John.

But the mosque can't remember Mr Jones, and denies teaching radical Islam.

It seems Kiwi spies may have had the mosque under surveillance.

"I'm not going to go into the individual entities or the operations that the SIS or the GCSB conducted," says Prime Minister John Key.

Australian Federal Police (AFP) began an investigation into Mr Havard's possible involvement in an alleged al-Qaida kidnapping of three westerners in Yemen.

Documents show, "Mr Havard and Mr Nin John were of long-standing interest to the AFP due to their assessed activities in Yemen linked to al-Qaida".

All that's known of Mr Jones is that he was 31 years old, a joint New Zealand-Australian citizen, and his family are still here.

www.newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417
Last Edit: 20 Mar 2019 12:06 by annabelle.

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 12:01 #447

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
DNA proves Australian drone victim in Yemen was a jihadist who had taken European hostages

DNA tests have exposed the horrible truth about an Australian man killed in a US drone strike in Yemen in 2013.

JUNE 9, 2015

DNA tests have reportedly revealed an Australian man killed in a US drone strike in Yemen was a jihadist who had taken European hostages.

DNA discovery ... Christopher Havard, from Townsville, was killed in a US drone strike in Yemen.

Townsville man Christopher Havard, 27, died in 2013 and was reportedly being investigated for his alleged involvement in activities in Yemen linked to Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.

ABC television said on Monday it had obtained Australian Federal Police documents that show there is DNA evidence to prove Havard was involved in the kidnapping of a Finnish couple in 2012.

Atte and Leila Kaleva say they took a hair belonging to one of their captors during their four-month ordeal and once they were released, handed pieces of it to Finnish and Austrian authorities.

The DNA profile was sent to the AFP, which matched it to a DNA sample it already had, confirming the hair belonged to Havard.

The evidence led a Queensland magistrate to issue a warrant for Havard’s arrest but he was killed three weeks later.

Mr Kaleva told the ABC he “felt sad” that Havard was dead and would have preferred to see him brought to justice.

“Apart from being a jihadist ... he was quite polite and tried to be as nice as possible,” Mr Kaleva said.

“He wasn’t a good person, so probably the world is a better place without him.”

www.news.com.au/national/queensland/dna-proves-australian-drone-victim-in-yemen-was-a-jihadist-who-had-taken-european-hostages/news-story/9549cfae5d3195cef623a47b8e64fae5

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 13:08 #448

• Straight Shooter
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
^^ Sounds more plausible than the official narrative

Then still it would mean the entire police force, ermergency services, local hospital, bystanders etc. etc would have been in on it.
No.Only the first responders, they're in on it

So MMA-star Mark Hunt is also in on it that he lost an uncle in the shooting?

The people calling this a hoax believe all the terror attacks discussed here are hoaxes.

Think about that.

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 13:11 #449

• Straight Shooter
Youtube removed comments on all the music he played in his car.

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 15:07 #450

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Flare wrote:

Yes, I already posted it when you replied about gas chamber doors, it probably fell out of his pocket when he swung around to shoot in the side door, it might have been sort of hanging out of his pocket already.

If it had been there all along the Muslims would have seen it.

if it's a hoax with cgi bullets he wouldn't need a magazine left on the floor, if it's a paintball cartridge the film makers could have just edited it out or slipped him anther paintball cartridge out of camera view.

Could have, should have and would have are laying 6 feet underground.

But I guess now an MMA fighter is making a claim, he couldn't be acting. MMA fighters cannot lie. Ever.

The CGI angle is hard to prove/disprove and the whole video is not CGI, it was posted live, if that is a thing. They did more their best this time than with the ridiculous Utoya event or Sandy Hoax or others where they kept everyone in the dark.

But that is part of a new strategy; Teasing-Taking-Torturing. First they publish a video, then they take it down and then threaten people to punish them.

The story of the 18 year old who could face 14 years in prison for the possession of the video is obviously false. Any good lawyer would butcher the persecutor in a court of law. It is a fear mongering narrative.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 15:12 #451

• Straight Shooter

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 15:12 #452

• Flare
^ “Teasing, taking, torture”...

Did you make that one up or was it one of your loonie friends at ‘fakeologist’ ?
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 15:22 #453

• Straight Shooter
Listen all you hoaxer theorist. I don't hate or dislike any of you and it's nothing personal but hear me out. Since my day's of David Icke forum to Sanctum Zone and now here i have noticed a pattern. Every couple months some big news story like this happens and the same people call it a fake hoax ect. How many times have we heard "where's the blood" before? The point is you hoaxers always find a new event to move on to. I mean i guess i'm still a conspiracy theorist like the rest of you but my world view has evolved. Even back on David Icke Forum in 2012 i was always skeptical of people who believe everything is a hoax. Like Flare already mentioned UFC star Mark Hunt isn't going to fake his uncles death.
Last Edit: 20 Mar 2019 16:22 by ...........

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 15:59 #454

• Exorcist
@ Dots

(((Flare))) was addressing his comment to (((Gaia))), not to you........ :hahano:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 17:09 #455

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:
DNA proves Australian drone victim in Yemen was a jihadist who had taken European hostages

DNA tests have exposed the horrible truth about an Australian man killed in a US drone strike in Yemen in 2013.

JUNE 9, 2015

DNA tests have reportedly revealed an Australian man killed in a US drone strike in Yemen was a jihadist who had taken European hostages.

DNA discovery ... Christopher Havard, from Townsville, was killed in a US drone strike in Yemen.

Townsville man Christopher Havard, 27, died in 2013 and was reportedly being investigated for his alleged involvement in activities in Yemen linked to Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.

ABC television said on Monday it had obtained Australian Federal Police documents that show there is DNA evidence to prove Havard was involved in the kidnapping of a Finnish couple in 2012.

Atte and Leila Kaleva say they took a hair belonging to one of their captors during their four-month ordeal and once they were released, handed pieces of it to Finnish and Austrian authorities.

The DNA profile was sent to the AFP, which matched it to a DNA sample it already had, confirming the hair belonged to Havard.

The evidence led a Queensland magistrate to issue a warrant for Havard’s arrest but he was killed three weeks later.

Mr Kaleva told the ABC he “felt sad” that Havard was dead and would have preferred to see him brought to justice.

“Apart from being a jihadist ... he was quite polite and tried to be as nice as possible,” Mr Kaleva said.

“He wasn’t a good person, so probably the world is a better place without him.”

www.news.com.au/national/queensland/dna-proves-australian-drone-victim-in-yemen-was-a-jihadist-who-had-taken-european-hostages/news-story/9549cfae5d3195cef623a47b8e64fae5

I recall mention of a video.posted to facebook and Tarrant provided the link.

The video was titled for muslims only do not share

I followed the link to the facebook video but it was all ready gone

Its no surprise the Mosque is under investigation all ready

I would assume by now they pretty much all are

And we are never told about it

Until shit hits the fan and then its all

" well yeh we were watching them for years "

They shouldnt even be in our nations.

And they are ours

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 17:56 #456

• Straight Shooter
Last Edit: 20 Mar 2019 18:00 by ...........

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 18:18 #457

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
.......... wrote:
Listen all you hoaxer theorist. I don't hate or dislike any of you and it's nothing personal but hear me out. Since my day's of David Icke forum to Sanctum Zone and now here i have noticed a pattern. Every couple months some big news story like this happens and the same people call it a fake hoax ect. How many times have we heard "where's the blood" before? The point is you hoaxers always find a new event to move on to. I mean i guess i'm still a conspiracy theorist like the rest of you but my world view has evolved. Even back on David Icke Forum in 2012 i was always skeptical of people who believe everything is a hoax. Like Flare already mentioned UFC star Mark Hunt isn't going to fake his uncles death.

I prefer the term "staged event". "Hoax" in usual speech refers to a more innocent fake thing. It is a loaded term.

That these events keep popping up is not the fault of them analyzing them, is it? The term "hoaxer" is an active term and refers to someone hoaxing something, just like a hunter hunts and a painter paints.

What makes you think my worldview didn't evolve? Recognizing these staged events all over doesn't mean the ideas about them did not evolve.
I don't believe "everything is a hoax", I point out the similarities in these staged "terror" events. The modus operandi, the narratives, the numerology and other occult references, it is all there for those to see. And once you have seen things, you cannot unsee them.

You make this statement, but based on what? "UFC 'star' Mark Hunt is not going to fake his uncles death"? Why? What makes Mark Hunt suddenly a credible person who wouldn't lie? Public figures have played the agendas of those arranging these events for years, even centuries.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 18:37 #458

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
annabelle wrote:
We are all wrong....the real deep state mind behind this attack was.................................................Chelsea Clinton..we just didn't see it :P

CC is showing the typical Leftist Liberal cuck mentality here which just encourages and provokes more anti-western aggression from turd worlders
You can't fix stupid

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 18:45 #459

• Straight Shooter
Flare wrote:
Gaia’s problem is that with every new attack, in stead of starting off with a blank sheet, he immediately assumes the whole thing was a complete staged hoax with crisis actors et all. Thus he tries to theorise every single piece of information, no matter how ridiculous, to fit into that ‘staged-event’ narrative of his.

Good thing he didn’t become a detective, as he would declare every body he found to be a murder case.

I didn't even realize you had already made this post. Gaia is not the only one though. From David Icke forum to Infowars, Stormfront and 4Chan /pol/ ect...People all over the internet think this was a hoax.

NZ mosque shootings 20 Mar 2019 18:53 #460

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Gaia’s problem is that with every new attack, in stead of starting off with a blank sheet, he immediately assumes the whole thing was a complete staged hoax with crisis actors et all. Thus he tries to theorise every single piece of information, no matter how ridiculous, to fit into that ‘staged-event’ narrative of his.

Good thing he didn’t become a detective, as he would declare every body he found to be a murder case.
A Negro's body was found on the outskirts of a small Mississippi town. The victim had been bound hand and foot, stabbed seventeen times, and had six bullet wounds in his body. "What's your verdict, sheriff?" asked a reporter. "Worst case of suicide I ever saw!" replied the lawman.
You can't fix stupid
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare