Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NZ mosque shootings

NZ mosque shootings 22 Mar 2019 10:43 #521

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2086
  • Likes received: 895
Frothy wrote:
Lux can you supply a list of all the religions that you'd like to say fuck to?

All of them. Any further questions?
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 22 Mar 2019 11:50 #522

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Frothy wrote:
Lux can you supply a list of all the religions that you'd like to say fuck to?
Didn't you have a problem with "desert religions" yourself?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 22 Mar 2019 19:04 #523

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 2812
  • Likes received: 335
Frothy wrote:
What about Evangelicalism ?

Depends what you mean mate, remember the Establishment has put a lot of people off Jesus because it doesn't want us to like him, so "evangelists" are simply giving us the true picture to set things straight.
For example the Estab wants us all to be timid little respectable wimps who can be bossed about and wouldn't say boo to a goose, but Christianity is all about REJECTING the Estab.
A good role model for us all was Jesus's young cousin John, a world-rejecter living rough in the wilderness who sometimes went in town to yell insults at the snooty priests and corrupt rulers who later killed him.
Jesus's verdict on him?-
"John is the greatest man ever to be born" (Matt 11:11)

Below: John in action against Herod and his floozy-

Last Edit: 22 Mar 2019 19:07 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 03:44 #524

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15401
  • Likes received: 1652
^ You wouldn't even know about Christianity unless the 'ESTAB' told you about it, the 'ESTAB' promoted it for many a year in state schools, that's where it's coming from, the 'ESTAB' nowhere else, in fact those who rejected it were burned alive by the 'ESTAB'.

Every time you engage me in this debate you lose and end up posting up a picture of the naughty step, again a signal of authority and the 'ESTAB'....ie 'YOU MUST COMPLY NAUGHTY BOY!!'

Jesus is a mythical camel jockey prick.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 03:45 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 03:48 #525

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15401
  • Likes received: 1652
Lux Interior wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Lux can you supply a list of all the religions that you'd like to say fuck to?

All of them. Any further questions?

Do you believe people evolved from apes?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 04:20 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 04:00 #526

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15401
  • Likes received: 1652
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Lux can you supply a list of all the religions that you'd like to say fuck to?
Didn't you have a problem with "desert religions" yourself?

It's not my problem.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 04:39 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 05:53 #527

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Lux can you supply a list of all the religions that you'd like to say fuck to?
Didn't you have a problem with "desert religions" yourself?

It's not my problem.
You have allot of problems
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 05:55 #528

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Frothy wrote:
^ You wouldn't even know about Christianity unless the 'ESTAB' told you about it, the 'ESTAB' promoted it for many a year in state schools, that's where it's coming from, the 'ESTAB' nowhere else, in fact those who rejected it were burned alive by the 'ESTAB'.

Every time you engage me in this debate you lose and end up posting up a picture of the naughty step, again a signal of authority and the 'ESTAB'....ie 'YOU MUST COMPLY NAUGHTY BOY!!'

Jesus is a mythical camel jockey prick.
There must have been a change of guard then. The "estab" has been undermining the church and Christianity for as long as I can remember
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 09:14 #529

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15401
  • Likes received: 1652
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
^ You wouldn't even know about Christianity unless the 'ESTAB' told you about it, the 'ESTAB' promoted it for many a year in state schools, that's where it's coming from, the 'ESTAB' nowhere else, in fact those who rejected it were burned alive by the 'ESTAB'.

Every time you engage me in this debate you lose and end up posting up a picture of the naughty step, again a signal of authority and the 'ESTAB'....ie 'YOU MUST COMPLY NAUGHTY BOY!!'

Jesus is a mythical camel jockey prick.
There must have been a change of guard then. The "estab" has been undermining the church and Christianity for as long as I can remember

At some point the ''estab'' decided to stop murdering people because of non-compliance, they'd already used it to slaughter many a 'heathen' in the 'New World' too.

Once the take overs were complete the 'estab' chilled a bit with it's tactics, people looked back and felt guilty, but now that Christianity is no longer forced upon us with the threat of a painful death, and we're free to believe it or not, people are moving away in droves.

People have realised over time there ain't no Jesus, he ain't coming back, and it's a crock of shit. There's lots of people living a usually happy existence otherwise,

As so many people have woken up to the scam, the 'estab' have decided to let it die, iirc Hitler had similar thoughts about it if Table Talk is to be believed, letting it die off slowly as to not offend the older people in the population who'd been sucked in long ago was the tactic, the same tactic has been adopted by The West.

In the NT the final chapter about the end of times is used to persuade people to be prepared to meet their maker, as time passes and those end times haven't occurred the longer it goes on for the more people will conclude that it's a crock, The 'estab' know this so have started to clip that carrot.

Christianity is Jewry for goy, it's why Jesus appeared with Moses and Elijah in the NT during his 'transfiguration'.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 09:47 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 09:15 #530

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15401
  • Likes received: 1652
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Lux can you supply a list of all the religions that you'd like to say fuck to?
Didn't you have a problem with "desert religions" yourself?

It's not my problem.
You have allot of problems

I see a lot of problems but they don't belong to me.

ie I see the problem with being an agnostic Catholic but that's not my problem it's yours as you confessed to being so. You don't see that problem so probably think it doesn't exist, that's known as cognitive dissonance, another problem that I see that you have.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 09:17 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 10:01 #531

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Lux can you supply a list of all the religions that you'd like to say fuck to?
Didn't you have a problem with "desert religions" yourself?

It's not my problem.
You have allot of problems

I see a lot of problems but they don't belong to me.

ie I see the problem with being an agnostic Catholic but that's not my problem it's yours as you confessed to being so. You don't see that problem so probably think it doesn't exist, that's known as cognitive dissonance, another problem that I see that you have.
I see you're projecting allot, if not everything. A typical delusional Leftists trait
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 10:05 #532

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
^ You wouldn't even know about Christianity unless the 'ESTAB' told you about it, the 'ESTAB' promoted it for many a year in state schools, that's where it's coming from, the 'ESTAB' nowhere else, in fact those who rejected it were burned alive by the 'ESTAB'.

Every time you engage me in this debate you lose and end up posting up a picture of the naughty step, again a signal of authority and the 'ESTAB'....ie 'YOU MUST COMPLY NAUGHTY BOY!!'

Jesus is a mythical camel jockey prick.
There must have been a change of guard then. The "estab" has been undermining the church and Christianity for as long as I can remember

At some point the ''estab'' decided to stop murdering people because of non-compliance, they'd already used it to slaughter many a 'heathen' in the 'New World' too.

Once the take overs were complete the 'estab' chilled a bit with it's tactics, people looked back and felt guilty, but now that Christianity is no longer forced upon us with the threat of a painful death, and we're free to believe it or not, people are moving away in droves.

People have realised over time there ain't no Jesus, he ain't coming back, and it's a crock of shit. There's lots of people living a usually happy existence otherwise,

As so many people have woken up to the scam, the 'estab' have decided to let it die, iirc Hitler had similar thoughts about it if Table Talk is to be believed, letting it die off slowly as to not offend the older people in the population who'd been sucked in long ago was the tactic, the same tactic has been adopted by The West.

In the NT the final chapter about the end of times is used to persuade people to be prepared to meet their maker, as time passes and those end times haven't occurred the longer it goes on for the more people will conclude that it's a crock, The 'estab' know this so have started to clip that carrot.

Christianity is Jewry for goy, it's why Jesus appeared with Moses and Elijah in the NT during his 'transfiguration'.
At some point the Christian Establishment was taken over by their enemy.
The Leftist Establishment is now actively fighting the Christian faith. Every Leftist Totalitarian State in history has been Anti-Christian. When the Church gets smaller, the State gets bigger. And that's exactly what they want. And you are their minion

Why are Leftists so long winded?
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 10:14 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 10:26 #533

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15401
  • Likes received: 1652
Leftists are not all this or all that, nether is Christianity a Right wing concept, it's for anyone gullible enough to believe in it.

Can;t you post anything without going on about Leftists all the time?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 10:27 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 10:34 #534

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Frothy wrote:
Leftists are not all this or all that, nether is Christianity a Right wing concept, it's for anyone gullible enough to believe in it.

Can;t you post anything without going on about Leftists all the time?
You're the Leftist Poster Boy
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 10:44 #535

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15401
  • Likes received: 1652
That's what you think because it's your view of me from your far Right perspective.

By the looks of it you'd like to go back to the burning times, when suspected non believers to Christianity were given a painful death, by your buddies in the 'estab'?

They were totalitarian.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 10:46 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 10:54 #536

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Frothy wrote:
That's what you think because it's your view of me from your far Right perspective.

By the looks of it you'd like to go back to the burning times, when suspected non believers to Christianity were given a painful death, by your buddies in the 'estab'?

They were totalitarian.
Today the book burners are on the Left. And you're their cheerleader
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 10:56 #537

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15401
  • Likes received: 1652
Another misconception you have Rocco is that Leftists are all anti individualist, however with concepts such as their use of pronouns would suggest that they have more value for the choices of the individual than the likes of you?

You also seem to want the state to intervene more with stopping abortions?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 11:04 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 11:01 #538

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15401
  • Likes received: 1652
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
That's what you think because it's your view of me from your far Right perspective.

By the looks of it you'd like to go back to the burning times, when suspected non believers to Christianity were given a painful death, by your buddies in the 'estab'?

They were totalitarian.
Today the book burners are on the Left. And you're their cheerleader

I was referring to your totalitarian Christian 'estab' who burned people alive for not complying to Christianity, are you glad we've progressed away from that? A simple yes or no will suffice.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 11:03 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 11:09 #539

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15401
  • Likes received: 1652
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 11:12 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 11:12 #540

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Frothy wrote:
Another misconception you have Rocco is that Leftists are all anti individualist, however with concepts such as their use of pronouns would suggest that they have more value for the choices of the individual than the likes of you?

You also seem to want the state to intervene more with stopping abortions?
No, we been over that before. I want the State NOT to intervene when I put a bullet in your head to stop you from murdering another baby
Or using the same bathroom as my teenage daughter you LGBT freak
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 11:19 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.