Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NZ mosque shootings

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 17:01 #621

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
Frothy wrote:
Unborn foetus's aren't people, they are possibilities, they won;t be recognised as people in a society until they are born.

So at what exact moment does the fetus turn human Frothy?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 18:55 #622

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
I wish I'd put this thread In Lux zone then I could have shoa'd the fuck out of the derailment bollocks. Sort it the fuck out people, start your own threads on Christianity and abortion or what the fuck ever.
Back on topic please.
liberabo te ab inferno
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 19:12 #623

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
Lux Interior wrote:
I wish I'd put this thread In Lux zone then I could have shoa'd the fuck out of the derailment bollocks. Sort it the fuck out people, start your own threads on Christianity and abortion or what the fuck ever.
Back on topic please.
Sorry about the derailment. I don't backdown when provoked. I just hope other posters on this board see who starts this off topic arguments in every thread. It's pretty clear to me what his goal is

Back on topic,

I'm not sure "hoax" or "false flag" or a combination. But I don't believe in Far Right terrorism or Islamic terrorism. All these attacks are staged in some way or another to coerce us all in a certain direction. Yes, I am aware we're all being played out against each other as pawn in this Hegelian Dialectic. But that doesn't change the fact that Muslims and Jews need to be confined to their desert. And Leftists need to get stamped out of this world
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 19:26 #624

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
:thumbup:
liberabo te ab inferno

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 19:40 #625

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
YouTube is heavily censoring any alternative views on this case. At least not much is showing up on search

Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 20:00 by Rocco.

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 22:17 #626

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Two points.

1. If muslims die we are told.to.stand in solidarity with the muslim.comunity.
If muslims kill non muslims we are told to stand in solidarity with the muslim.community.

2. A priest was stabbed in the chest in a Montreal.church yesterday. The media.said a " tall man " did it.
How many of you even knew that ?

Where is the 24 hour condemnation of a jihadi.stabbing a priest as he is about to start mass ?

Answers on a postcard to jewish global media control
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 22:22 #627

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Even the unwokest of the unwoke are starting to see the jew behind the mask.of their " fellow white.people "

They have over extended themselves this time.

Nobody.but the jew.media.and the anti white.marxist are buying the deception.

Onwards !!

NZ mosque shootings 23 Mar 2019 23:22 #628

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
Frothy wrote:
Ugh tries to kid people that Christianity isn't a globalist item

Christians went all around the world being good samaritans to help the natives give up their heathen ways, sounds good to me.
PS- but personally I wouldn't have gone, I'd have thought "I don't give a krap if they're eating each other, it's zilch to do with me"..:)

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 00:34 #629

• Exorcist
Firestarter wrote:
I finally looked at the video after downloading it from the following link (I don’t recommend the analysis though): www.kurthaskell.com/blog/why-i-now-believe-the-new-zealand-event-was-a-complete-hoax-with-zero-dead

Ahhw the wonders of Computer Generated Images (this video looks even worse than the Apollo moon BS!)...
Look for example at the man in the jeans, black shirt, with both hands on his stomach, heart.

At first he doesn’t have a head!

Then the void magically starts to evolve into a face...

There he finally has a face...

@(((Firestarter)))......Your comments are Bollocks as are the comments of Kurt Haskell in your link.

The footage is genuine and an honest examination of it concludes, with near certainty, (((Tarrant)))'s mass killing spree happened.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 01:08 #630

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Sorry but anyone who feels like frame by frame.watching this video hundreds of times is most likely.enjoying watching it frame by frame.hundreds.of.times

I also think these.same.sorts of people have a serious.problem.accepting death.as a.reality

It also ends up as a 29.page distraction from.WHO FUCKING ORGANIZED IT AND WHY

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 01:13 #631

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Btw this firestarter person went by the name of st jimmy ok the.icke forum

He was.so.unable to accept that death is a reality he couldnt accept that.thin women.habe clavicle bones showing

He was uttterly.convinced that because.one womans.photo showed her clavicle.bone that it meant she.was.a.CGI composite

It took me three.or four pages.to.finally put to bed the fact that slim peoples.clavicle bones protrude and create a shadow.above it because it creates a dip in the flesh

But if all you are used.to seeing is.fat muslims wearing garbage bags.i guess.you.dont get to.see.many clavicle.bones.

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 01:16 #632

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Ive even heard.people.say the.woman.who had her scalp blown off on the road was.juat holding a bag of fake blood

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE.OTHERS WHO WERE ARRESTED

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 05:10 #633

• annabelle
This would be the second Mosque then. Entitled New Zealand Hoax aftermath. I'm not convinced it was a hoax and just now found this footage from inside the second Mosque. NZ police now saying Tarrant was heading, they believe, to a third Mosque when he was caught. I haven't found anything yet about the others who were arrested.

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=BR7H729W5G16
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2019 05:22 by annabelle.

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 07:13 #634

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
While I think real people died, I'm not ruling out a manufactured event by the deep state to rid semi automatics from general use. Very convenient.
As for St Jimmy, I felt that poster had some salient points made on DIF. Nothing is crystal clear yet.
liberabo te ab inferno

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 08:29 #635

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

annabelle, I appreciate your posts. But please use the Quote Function. It's hard to make out what's quote and what's your own writings in your posts sometimes

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 11:54 #636

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Back on topic please.
Sorry about the derailment. I don't backdown when provoked. I just hope other posters on this board see who starts this off topic arguments in every thread. It's pretty clear to me what his goal is

Back on topic,

I'm not sure "hoax" or "false flag" or a combination. But I don't believe in Far Right terrorism or Islamic terrorism. All these attacks are staged in some way or another to coerce us all in a certain direction. Yes, I am aware we're all being played out against each other as pawn in this Hegelian Dialectic. But that doesn't change the fact that Muslims and Jews need to be confined to their desert. And Leftists need to get stamped out of this world

Well it's Rocco, every single thread he has to turn into a fight about his ongoing Left vs Right politics, then all the other topics abortion, Christianity , etc etc etc, stem from his usual modus operandi. He's obsessed with the Left Right paradigm, he's been using it to wreck this forum from day one of his appearance on it.

I'm happy to have all ,my posts which are off topic on this thread moved into vent from Rocco's points of derailment onwards, unlike he who likes his shit to remain clogging the place up. Ugh simply can't help it, he's been spouting his 'holy-man' method of operation all over the shop from day one also.

Anyway here's icke making some sense about the topic, ie world leaders are throwing condemnation at the Christchurch Mosque attacks but at the same time their backing the attacks in Yemen, so this time the lizard man makes sense imo.

You will always be a hyena.
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2019 12:07 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 12:22 #637

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Expanding on icke's comments in the above podcast (or whatever it's called these days) that it's a massive hypocrisy for world leaders as well as John Bolton and other such cronies to be speaking in terms of condemnation about the Christchurch Mosque Attacks, and all the while happy with the bombing in Yemen and all the other shit that goes along with it, starvation, disease etc...

...got me thinking that this Christchurch attack may have been set up by the deep state so certain characters can come out and seem to be disgusted with such a thing, and appear to have empathy, but it's simply a cover for their total psychopathic machinations in Yemen.

It's as if it's a manufactured type of psychopathic false emotional philanthropy ie it's evil to kill around 50 Muslims in Christchurch mosques (but it's okay to murder them on mass in Yemen)

50 Muslims being shot in Christchurch has had more media coverage than the far greater number of deaths occurring in Yemen with their proxy war attacks against Iran and Shi'a Muslims. Isn't it very telling that this is some sort of smokescreen for that :scheme:
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2019 13:02 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 12:39 #638

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
Frothy wrote:
Expanding on icke's comments in the above podcast (or whatever it's called these days) that it's a massive hypocrisy for world leaders as well as John Bolton and other such cronies to be speaking in terms of condemnation about the Christchurch Mosque Attacks, and all the while happy with the bombing in Yemen and all the other shit that goes along with it, starvation, disease etc...

...got me thinking that this Christchurch attack may have been set up by the deep state so certain characters can come out and seem to be disgusted with such a thing, and appear to have empathy, but it's simply a cover for their total psychopathic machinations in Yemen.

It's as if it's a manufactured type of psychopathic philanthropy ie it's evil to kill around 50 Muslims in a mosques (but it's okay to murder them on mass in Yemen)

50 Muslims being shot in Christchurch has had more media coverage than the far greater number of deaths occurring in Yemen with their proxy war attacks against Iran and Shi'a Muslims. Isn't that very telling that this is some sort of smokescreen for that :scheme:
You think wrong. This has nothing to do with Yemen. This is about Israel warning/punishing NZ, about gun grabbing, and about setting ethnic and religious group up against each other. Which is a good thing imo. We law abiding god fearing constitutionalist conservative pro-life christians can use this to our advantage to launch another crusade against Islamists, Jews, Atheists and Leftists :)

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 13:08 #639

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

It's as if it's a manufactured type of psychopathic philanthropy ie it's evil to kill around 50 Muslims in a mosques (but it's okay to murder them on mass in Yemen)

50 Muslims being shot in Christchurch has had more media coverage than the far greater number of deaths occurring in Yemen with their proxy war attacks against Iran and Shi'a Muslims. Isn't that very telling that this is some sort of smokescreen for that :scheme:
You think wrong. This has nothing to do with Yemen. This is about Israel warning/punishing NZ, about gun grabbing, and about setting ethnic and religious group up against each other. Which is a good thing imo. We law abiding god fearing constitutionalist conservative pro-life christians can use this to our advantage to launch another crusade against Islamists, Jews, Atheists and Leftists :)

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 13:20 #640

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
MrAnderson wrote:
Ive even heard.people.say the.woman.who had her scalp blown off on the road was.juat holding a bag of fake blood

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE.OTHERS WHO WERE ARRESTED

I read someplace that I can't be bothered to look for again that one was a mosque goer who was arrested as a culprit by mistake, one was a guy driving and when pulled over by the police had a firearm in the vehicle without a licence so was charged with that but unrelated, the other a woman who went to try and help the victims was armed, so arrested but later released without charge, she had a firearm licence.
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2019 13:28 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare