Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NZ mosque shootings

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 15:34 #641

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Kenya attack: 147 dead as Islamist gunmen target Christian students

At least 147 people have been killed after Islamist terrorists attacked a Kenyan university, singling out Christian students to murder.

More than 300 of the university’s 815 students were unaccounted for last night.

Many of those who had been killed had their throats cut, according to one source who had spoken to morgue workers.

Security analysts feared that the gang intended to keep their remaining hostages overnight ahead of further violence on Friday, to maximise attention for their attack during the Easter holidays.

The raid began before dawn, when the terror cell shot dead two unarmed guards manning the rudimentary gates at the entrance to the university’s 10-acre compound.

The attackers opened the doors and asked if the people who had hidden inside were Muslims or Christians. "If you were a Christian, you were shot on the spot...."

Michael Bwana, 20, said he and other survivors tried to call the friends they believed were being held hostage, but their phones were switched off.

This could have been done either by their owners to keep them from ringing and identifying their hiding places, or by the cell if they were being held captive.

"Most of the people still inside there are girls," Mr Bwana said, referring to those still being held.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/kenya/11513626/Kenya-attack-147-dead-as-Islamist-gunmen-target-Christian-students.html

Christians Hunted Down as al-Shabab Kill 147 in Kenya

At least 147 people have been killed and 79 wounded in the Thursday’s attack on a Kenya university, according to the Kenya National Disaster Operation Centre.

For the past two weeks intelligence agencies in both Uganda and Kenya have issued warnings of possible terrorist attacks by the Islamist group al-Shabaab.

The alerts urged caution about going to venues popular with westerners in Kampala, and vigilance around major infrastructure projects or universities in Kenya.

Those warnings bore fruit just before dawn on Thursday as masked militants stormed a university dormitory complex in the Kenyan town of Garissa, launching grenades and firing guns.

Earlier on Thursday, student Collins Wetangula told the Associated Press that when the militants stormed his dorm, he could hear them demanding if residents were Muslim or Christian. “If you were a Christian you were shot on the spot. With each blast of the gun I thought I was going to die.”

Al-Shabaab, which means “the Youth,” got its start in Somalia as the militant youth wing of an Islamist government that was defeated in 2006.

time.com/3768749/kenya-alshabaab-garissa/

That happened in 2015 while Obama was President.

quote:

Barack Obama managed to put out a statement on the Garissa College massacre on Friday without mentioning Islam, Christians, Al-Shabaab Islamists or Islamic extremism. …

We reported here about his tone-deaf response to ISIS slaying 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya.

In both Libya and Kenya, the President refused to recognize that the Christian faith of the victims was the only cause for their horrible deaths, as he refused to recognize that the Islamic faith of the terrorists was the only cause for their actions.

From Liberty Unyielding:
libertyunyielding.com/2015/04/04/obamas-statement-on-massacre-of-college-students-in-kenya-omits-mention-of-religion/

The terrorists went from room to room, asking each occupant whether he was a follower of Christianity or Islam. Anyone who gave the “wrong answer” ......anyone who admitted to being Christian — was murdered on the spot.

Police responded and a siege followed that lasted 13 hours. When the smoke had cleared, five of the terrorists were in custody and 147 innocents lay dead.

[President Obama’s] statement, which was pro forma, was more remarkable for what it didn’t say than what it did.

Nowhere in it was a mention of the fact that the massacre was an act of religious cleansing. Nowhere does he acknowledge that all of the murder victims were Christian and all of the killers were Muslim.

President Obama has claimed repeatedly that acts of terror committed in the name of Islam do not represent that religion.

In this particular case, however, the gunmen were Muslim and demanded that each of its potential victims submit to a shibboleth. Those who were not “true believers” were summarily executed.

Yet, Obama still stubbornly refuses to acknowledge that religion was the driver in this atrocity. What will it take to get him to own up to the reality that we are at war with radical Islam?

To hear President Obama tell it, you get the impression that these are just random, isolated attacks where “folks” end up killing other “folks” for no apparent reason.

thefederalistpapers.org/us/tone-deaf-obama-again-insults-christians-murdered-in-islamic-terror-attack

This is standard 'pro forma' response when it comes to Muslims mass murders of Christians or Muslims mass murders of westerners in public places no matter who they are.

International world leaders have become Muslim apologists who insult the memory of murdered and injured victims of Islam.

Now they express public horror and condemnation of the killings in the mosques in New Zealand and cast blame on all 'white nationalists' whose ideology and beliefs have to be analyzed with a fine tooth comb to 'prevent it happening again'.

There is no 'going over with a fine tooth comb' the ideology of Islam in order to 'understand' why Muslims are carrying out on-going and vicious acts of terrorism.

Now everyone is expected to be outraged when unarmed Muslims are massacred but accept that when Muslims massacre unarmed non-Muslims it is just the reality of the way life is now, no need to analyze it any further, you just need to get used to it.

There are differences between Muslims, there are brave Syrian Muslim soldiers who have been killed and risked their lives to eradicate ISIS and all that ISIS represents.

But western powers wants to get rid of Assad

The Northern Alliance under the leadership of Ahmed Shah Massoud who led the fight and won against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan and then fought a war against their fellow Afghanis....the Taliban...are to be commended as the brave guerrilla soldiers they were, fighting against the oppression and destruction of their people. It was not a war that they wanted to fight but the Taliban left them no other choice.

Massoud was assassinated two days before 911 which I don't believe was a coincidence.

Had he lived and possibly eventually won against the Taliban, he would have made a tremendous president if he had been willing.

quote:

On September 9, 2001, the terrorist organization Al Qaeda paid back its Afghan hosts by taking out the Taliban regime's most powerful enemy -- Ahmad Shah Massoud.

Before his assassination at the hands of two Al-Qaeda operatives posing as television journalists, Massoud, enjoyed a reputation as a warrior, earning him the moniker "The Lion of Panjshir."

He established himself as a (very) successful mujahedin commander during the Soviet invasion and later as the leader of the Northern Alliance, which was taking on the fledgling Taliban.

By 2001, Massoud was considered the last bulwark against the Taliban. From Afghanistan's northeastern provinces, including his stronghold in the Panjshir Valley, Massoud commanded an estimated 12,000 troops and controlled between 5 to 10 percent of the country.

Massoud's assassination ushered in dramatic changes for Afghanistan.

Within two days, Al-Qaeda (Israel/Saudi Arabia with U.S. backers) would carry out the terrorist attacks against the United States, prompting Washington to begin the so-called "war on terror" whose centerpiece was the invasion of Afghanistan and the overthrow of the Taliban regime in Kabul.

(Eighteen) years later, peace has yet to come to Afghanistan. Taliban militants are still engaged in fighting against Afghan government forces. Tens of thousands of Western coalition troops remain on Afghan soil, thousands of western troops have been killed and maimed.

Taking things one step further, one can ask many more questions:

How would the world look today had Massoud not been killed?

Would Massoud have regained the upper hand against the Taliban on his own?

Might Massoud have emerged as the man to lead the country, instead of Hamid Karzai, following the Taliban's overthrow?

"Today, it feels like Afghanistan has no owner," Panjshiri says. "There is no peace in this country. When one part of Afghanistan becomes peaceful, a conflict arises in its other part. All kinds of foreigners interfere in our affairs. I don't think Massoud would let that happen if he were alive today."

Ahmed Shah Massoud was an Afghan Nationalist. He wanted Afghanistan for the Afghans.

www.rferl.org/a/ahmad_shah_masud_afghanistan_assassination_taliban_al-qaeda/24323076.html

Vladimir Putin on Massoud's death
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2019 22:27 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, Rocco

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 16:01 #642

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin translation for “witch” = MAGA
Exorcist wrote:
@(((Firestarter)))......Your comments are Bollocks as are the comments of Kurt Haskell in your link.

The footage is genuine and an honest examination of it concludes, with near certainty, (((Tarrant)))'s mass killing spree happened.
For some reason you ignore that I explicitely didn't recommend the analysis of Kurt Haskell

Did you also ignore that the footage looks so abominable that it shouldn't count as "evidence". Large sections of the video look like a blur.
Is there something the makers of the video want to hide by intentionally making the quality so disastrous?!?

This is not what a "real" video would look like.
Look at where the head should have been of the CGI in the black shirt with both hands on his stomach, heart!
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038&start=40#p4587

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 16:30 #643

• Straight Shooter
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wants to stop abortion so Capitalism can profit from their infant deaths later.

He doesn't really care about the mother or the foetus, he cares about Capitalist profit, nothing else.

Just to clarify, explain what you mean by this post.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 16:57 #644

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
.......... wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wants to stop abortion so Capitalism can profit from their infant deaths later.

He doesn't really care about the mother or the foetus, he cares about Capitalist profit, nothing else.

See my post #614, Rocco is a confessed Capitalist.

Are we keeping to the topic now?
Once a hyena always a hyena.

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 17:11 #645

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
.......... wrote:
Frothy wrote:

See my post #614, Rocco is a confessed Capitalist.

Are we keeping to the topic now?

This lying Leftist is referring to his own post to accuse me of thing's I've never said. Certifiably insame this one for sure :iitm:
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/72098-nz-mosque-shootings.html?start=600#322539

And this is coming from someone who wants to execute rape victims (the unborn babies). He's worse than ISIS. Pure fucking evil

Frothy wrote:
So you think it's okay for a rape victim of a paki gang to have an abortion should she get escaped?

A simple yes or no will suffice.
Frothy wrote:
Do you think a rape victim of a Muslim grooming gang should be shot in the head if she decided to abort a feotus from the event?

That's what Rocco advocates.
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2019 17:17 by Rocco.

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 17:12 #646

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
NZ special forces responded to mosque shooting while at military event

Snipers from New Zealand’s Special Air Service (NZSAS) took to the streets to help hunt the rampaging mosque shooter while in Christchurch for a military event following the mosque terror attack on Friday, international sources reported.

According to reports, professional snipers from New Zealand, Australia and some Asian countries were at the Defence Force shooting range at West Melton, 25kms west of Christchurch when the terror attack unfolded.

As soon as the news spread of the attack, NZSAS soldiers sprung into action and were reportedly granted special powers to take up arms in order to protect the public.

Pictures show the soldiers with weapons and balaclavas covering their faces near the Al Noor Mosque – one of two locations the gunman stormed in during Friday prayer killing more than 50 people.

A soldier was also photographed with a sniper rifle outside the Deans Ave mosque.

Armed to the teeth, these soldiers were seen travelling in civilian rental vehicles with the city police.

The two police officers who finally apprehended the shooter were also in town on a training session. They joined the hunt after hearing there was an active shooter on the loose.

They were driving on Brougham Street where they finally spotted someone who matched the police description and ploughed into his car from the driver’s side, knocking the car out of action.

Footage later showed the officers dragging him out of the passenger side.

“I was surprised how calm and collected they were,” said their boss, rural response manager Senior Sergeant Pete Stills.

“They wouldn’t have been scared, we practice for this stuff – to be honest, it was lucky two officers with that amount of service and experience were there.”

Footage of the arrest has been widely shared on social media.

Police Commissioner Mike Bush hailed the two officers as heroes and said that without their brave actions, it was likely more people would have been killed.

dailybusinessworld.com/2019/03/18/nz-special-forces-responded-to-mosque-shooting-while-at-military-event/

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 17:18 #647

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Capitalism is killing babies as seen in the above post by Rocco, he supports Capitalism, at every turn.

note to admin -, see how keen Rocco is to maintain his derailment of the thread by posting screen grabs and quotes of off topic posts after i've declared my intention to try keep on topic. he wants to keep returning to the off topic posts.

He's simply trolling the threads on this forum with his extremist political views, again, again, and again.
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2019 17:25 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 17:43 #648

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
No, you're putting words in my mouth, misquoting me, making false accusations, and just plain inverting the truth. I will keep responding to your provocations until Admin does the only thing that's right in this situation

Frothy wrote:
Capitalism is killing babies as seen in the above post by Rocco, he supports Capitalism, at every turn.

note to admin -, see how keen Rocco is to maintain his derailment of the thread by posting screen grabs and quotes of off topic posts after i've declared my intention to try keep on topic. he wants to keep returning to the off topic posts.

He's simply trolling the threads on this forum with his extremist political views, again, again, and again.
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2019 17:44 by Rocco.

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 18:25 #649

• Flare
Frothy wrote:

Frothy, I have noticed in multiple threads that you are steering the discussions off topic.

Could you keep it more OT, or otherwise I'll have to move posts of yours to the garbage can.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 19:03 #650

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^ to the contrary, you tried to derail the thread by bringing up the holocaust and I got you telt.

Apart from that, Rocco's abortion fetish and Ugh's holy-man MO, it's just been the usual squabbling of which you were fully engaged, so who's going to vent yours and their derailments and squabbles and shit into the 'garbage can' :dunno:

Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
annabelle wrote:
Looking at the false flag possibilities..aspect of it (keeping in mind false flag doesn't mean people aren't killed)

A magazine was on the floor of the mosque in the hallway before he arrived.

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=Y7R8WNWUB17W

It's difficult to know, it might have dropped out of his pocket when he shot into the side door, as he swung around, I don't see any point in planting a magazine even if it is a false flag, the way he looks down suggests to me that he dropped it, That many Muslims about, surely you can't just leave a magazine lying around willy nilly, they'd have seen it.

Funny how you are able to turn from a blatant troll into an analyst within a matter of seconds.

Yet that analyst who knows how to pick out all kind of details apparently fails to see any problems with inward moving, wooden doors at supposed gaschambers. :facepalm:

Doors can be replaced when a building is given another purpose, is it really that difficult to comprehend for you?

You fail to see how 'delousing chambers' wouldn't work if the nazis never had 'gas tight doors' or the 'appropriate means of ventilation' lol you're meant to be a moderator and you're steering this thread off topic in order to make a rather trollish point about a forum user, you don't seem to be able to facilitate other people's points of view or conclusions unless they support yours.. :facepalm:

Butt hurt?
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2019 19:05 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 20:06 #651

• Flare
^ I didn't steer the discussion off topic at all. I only noted that apparently you are able to see fine details in certain events, yet 'happen' to completely miss out on the gaschamber-hoax.

Just to show you are a dishonest creature.

That's all.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 20:23 #652

• Straight Shooter
Infowars with some red meat for the hoaxer theorist.

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 20:25 #653

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
^ you tried to steer it off but I stopped you, you've also been doing your usual trolling of Gaia on the thread, alongside Rocco anti abortion fetish and Ugh's NT MO.

How you've concluded it me causing the derailment here or on other topics? it'd you that you derailed and trolled threads such as my Nazi Paedophile cult thread and so on, and so many others, is beyond belief that you accuse me of your very tactics and Rocco & Ugh's usual MO's.

:dunno:

Frothy is the result.of decades of.cultural.marxism

A godless nuiscance who will invert and twist the truth for the overall purpose of destroying western.civilization.

These people.are without shame and without compassion. Any compassion or shame they do.display is again for one purpose.only.

To cause the rot and decay of the western.way of life.

There is nothing for them that cannot be used.to.further the aims.of the.internationalist

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 20:29 #654

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Hey annabelle none of what you posted will appear for weeks on our television.screens.

There will be no day of mourning.

No police will be made to.don black face as a show of solidarity.

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 20:38 #655

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Flare, can I request you wipe the shit off this thread?
liberabo te ab inferno
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2019 20:39 by Lux Interior.

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 22:26 #656

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
This gave me a chuckle :chuckle:

Kiwis Rise Up: New Zealand Police vs Kiwifarms.net
You can't fix stupid

NZ mosque shootings 24 Mar 2019 23:50 #657

• Exorcist
Firestarter wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
@(((Firestarter)))......Your comments are Bollocks as are the comments of Kurt Haskell in your link.

The footage is genuine and an honest examination of it concludes, with near certainty, (((Tarrant)))'s mass killing spree happened.
For some reason you ignore that I explicitely didn't recommend the analysis of Kurt Haskell

Did you also ignore that the footage looks so abominable that it shouldn't count as "evidence". Large sections of the video look like a blur.
Is there something the makers of the video want to hide by intentionally making the quality so disastrous?!?

This is not what a "real" video would look like.
Look at where the head should have been of the CGI in the black shirt with both hands on his stomach, heart!

Fuck off...!!!...The victim is lying on his back with his head twisted to his left and that is exactly what the frame grab shows and is confirmed in the other frame grabs of your post #600...:arowup:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Last Edit: 25 Mar 2019 00:02 by Exorcist.

NZ mosque shootings 25 Mar 2019 02:35 #658

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Good luck discussing every god damn frame of that video lol

NZ mosque shootings 25 Mar 2019 04:11 #659

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
There are certainly some things in the shooter's vid that don't add up.
In these two stills from it, he firstly shoots somebody at the entrance to the mosque (top pic), then he goes in and shoots several more individuals, but when he goes into the main hall (bottom pic) there's ALREADY a pile of bodies in the corner, so who the heck shot them?

Last Edit: 25 Mar 2019 04:11 by Ugh.

NZ mosque shootings 25 Mar 2019 05:27 #660

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
swedishmafia101 wrote:
You know the problem is serious when atheists are defending Christianity.

Doggoman wrote:
Christian: never thought i would die fighting alongside a godless man
Athiest: what about a fellow country man
Christian: aye, i could do that

garrulousglandarius wrote:
Atheist: Never thought I'd find myself fighting for freedom of Christianity.
Christian: How about fighting for cultural survival?
Atheist: aye, I could do that.

SirCraigius wrote:
Gimli: Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an elf
Legolas: What about side by side with a friend?
Gimli: Aye! I could do that..... goes to stand next to Aragorn
Legolas: :chuckle: 

Last Edit: 25 Mar 2019 05:28 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare