Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NZ mosque shootings

NZ mosque shootings 11 Apr 2019 20:24 #781

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
So it's likely correct what the news reported that he had a licence for that weapon and probably the shot gun too, but they failed to mention that he didn't have a licence for the unrestricted magazine, thus making his licence at the time moot, even before he shot anyone.
Nope. The rifle and the magazine are 2 separate things. having a not allowed high capacity magazine doesn't change the rifle configuration

But his licence didn't cover a rifle using an unrestricted magazine, he would have been using a category A rifle with a category E magazine which would have taken his rifle out of category A and into the E category where he was most likely not licenced because using the restricted magazine was part of the easy to obtain category A licence, if you want to have the unrestricted magazine used on it, you need the unrestricted licence, because the magazine capacity is part of the licence categories according to Wikipedia.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 11 Apr 2019 20:27 #782

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I've fired three weapons, a self loading rifle, a gpmg, and a smg, during an army open day when I was in my teens.

The gpmg was the most fun but only got about 10 rounds, which was like five second burst.
Those where antiques when I was young. You must be really old lol

Nope it's just the old shit they let us play with.

I also fired an artillery gun, 25lb shells, so beat that Rambo.
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2019 20:28 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 11 Apr 2019 20:31 #783

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Like this

NZ mosque shootings 11 Apr 2019 20:35 #784

• Flare
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I've fired three weapons, a self loading rifle, a gpmg, and a smg, during an army open day when I was in my teens.

The gpmg was the most fun but only got about 10 rounds, which was like five second burst.

I fired a P-90 with laser attachment.

So beat that worm.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935

NZ mosque shootings 11 Apr 2019 20:35 #785

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Frothy wrote:
Like this

yeah, but you don't have a concealed carry permit for that lol

I shot a cow with a RPG7 in Cambodia. So I win
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2019 21:30 by Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

NZ mosque shootings 11 Apr 2019 20:40 #786

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

I fired a P-90 with laser attachment.

So beat that worm.
That P-90 is a pretty amazing little gun. (could probable CCW) I prefer heavier calibers (308/7.62) and a 16" or 18" barrel for punch and accuracy though
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2019 20:42 by Rocco.

NZ mosque shootings 11 Apr 2019 20:43 #787

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
This is me lol

NZ mosque shootings 11 Apr 2019 20:48 #788

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
You two better stop holding hands and split up because I could blow you both to pieces with one shell from a mile away.

Last Edit: 11 Apr 2019 20:53 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 11 Apr 2019 21:01 #789

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Frothy wrote:
You two better stop holding hands and split up because I could blow you both to pieces with one shell from a mile away.

Last Edit: 11 Apr 2019 21:02 by Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

NZ mosque shootings 12 Apr 2019 02:01 #790

• annabelle

NZ mosque shootings 12 Apr 2019 09:00 #791

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
annabelle wrote:

Have you heard of the Peterloo massacre? It's what Shelly's poem was about that Corbyn read an excerpt from at Glastonbury festival that you posted on another thread.
The Peterloo Massacre took place at St Peter's Field, Manchester, England, on 16 August 1819, when cavalry charged into a crowd of 60,000–80,000 who had gathered to demand the reform of parliamentary representation.

The end of the Napoleonic Wars in 1815 had resulted in periods of famine and chronic unemployment, exacerbated by the introduction of the first of the Corn Laws. By the beginning of 1819, the pressure generated by poor economic conditions, coupled with the relative lack of suffrage in Northern England, had enhanced the appeal of political radicalism. In response, the Manchester Patriotic Union, a group agitating for parliamentary reform, organised a demonstration to be addressed by the well-known radical orator Henry Hunt.

Shortly after the meeting began, local magistrates called on the Manchester and Salford Yeomanry to arrest Hunt and several others on the hustings with him. The Yeomanry charged into the crowd, knocking down a woman and killing a child, and finally apprehending Hunt. The 15th Hussars were then summoned by the magistrate, Mr Hulton, to disperse the crowd. They charged with sabres drawn, and in the ensuing confusion, 15 people were killed and 400–700 were injured. The massacre was given the name Peterloo in an ironic comparison to the Battle of Waterloo, which had taken place four years earlier.

Historian Robert Poole has called the Peterloo Massacre one of the defining moments of its age. In its own time, the London and national papers shared the horror felt in the Manchester region, but Peterloo's immediate effect was to cause the government to crack down on reform, with the passing of what became known as the Six Acts. It also led directly to the foundation of the Manchester Guardian, but had little other effect on the pace of reform. In a survey conducted by The Guardian in 2006, Peterloo came second to the Putney Debates as the event from radical British history that most deserved a proper monument or a memorial. Peterloo is commemorated by a plaque close to the site, a replacement for an earlier one that was criticised as being inadequate as it did not reflect the scale of the massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterloo_Massacre

Henry Hunt was an orator who spoke out for workers rights and equality.
Last Edit: 12 Apr 2019 09:06 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 12 Apr 2019 09:13 #792

• Flare
^ Hi Annabelle,

I think your views about the Indians are a bit too romanticised...

Perhaps you might want to give this a read to give you a bit more of a realistic overview of that era?

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/books/72197-scalp-dance-indian-warfare-on-the-high-plains-1865-1879.html#324823

Besides that, you might want to take the below meme into account as well:

So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935

NZ mosque shootings 12 Apr 2019 13:07 #793

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Regarding the Wounded Knee "massacre", the redskins were NOT "unarmed" and they fired the first shot.
31 soldiers were killed, so it wasn't a "massacre", more of a fair fight, and the redskins got their asses busted good..:)

WIKI- "..Black Coyote's rifle went off at that point, and the U.S. army began shooting at the Native Americans.
By the time the massacre was over, between 250 and 300 men, women, and children of the Lakota had been killed and 51 were wounded (4 men and 47 women and children, some of whom died later); some estimates placed the number of dead at 300. Twenty-five soldiers also died, and 39 were wounded (6 of the wounded later died)."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wounded_Knee_Massacre

NZ mosque shootings 12 Apr 2019 20:11 #794

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Flare wrote:
^ Hi Annabelle,

I think your views about the Indians are a bit too romanticised...

Perhaps you might want to give this a read to give you a bit more of a realistic overview of that era?

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/books/72197-scalp-dance-indian-warfare-on-the-high-plains-1865-1879.html#324823

Besides that, you might want to take the below meme into account as well:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Wagon Burning Hooknosed Savages Native Americans are worse than European Gypsies. I wouldn't touch them with a 10ft pole

NZ mosque shootings 12 Apr 2019 23:09 #795

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
I'm currently reading "Wagons West" the true story of the wagon trains, and although the people try to be friendly towards the redskins and invite them for meals etc, the tribes are a thieving bunch pinching everything they can lay their hands on.

NZ mosque shootings 13 Apr 2019 00:43 #796

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum

@ Dots... truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/72169-how-do-i-post-a-tweet.html?start=0#324174

NZ mosque shootings 13 Apr 2019 03:36 #797

• annabelle

NZ mosque shootings 13 Apr 2019 06:59 #798

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
annabelle wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Some Leftist Jew set 'm up to do this. Guaranteed. And the tax payers funded it

NZ mosque shootings 13 Apr 2019 07:18 #799

• annabelle

NZ mosque shootings 26 Apr 2019 00:09 #800

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The Kiwis can "welcome" hundreds of enriching immigrants because of this "attack"...

Christchurch attack survivors get New Zealand visa
New Zealand will grant permanent residency to all "survivors" of the "mass shooting" at two Christchurch mosques in which 50 Muslim worshippers were "killed", it says.

Australian Brenton Tarrant, 28, a suspected white supremacist, has been charged with 50 counts of "murder" for New Zealand's worst peacetime "mass shooting" in which 50 other people at Friday prayers were "wounded".

The government had said it was considering giving visas to "survivors", but no decision was announced.

Tuesday's news was only released as a link on the immigration website, which some say was done to avoid any backlash by opponents of immigration.

Immigration New Zealand said a new visa category called the Christchurch Response (2019) visa had been created.

People who were present at the mosques when they were "attacked" on March 15 can apply, as can immediate family members.

Applicants must have been living in New Zealand on the day of the attack, so the visa will not be available to tourists or short-term visitors. Applications can be made from Wednesday.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said the "attack" was an act of "terrorism" and passed firearm laws banning semi-automatic weapons.

A Sri Lankan minister said on Tuesday that the Easter bombings at churches and hotels that killed (?) 321 people appeared to be retaliation for the New Zealand mosque attacks. [psyop chain-programming]

The ((("Islamic" State group))) later claimed responsibility for the co-ordinated blasts.

:huh:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2019 00:13 by Gaia.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare