Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NZ mosque shootings

NZ mosque shootings 02 May 2019 10:24 #801

• novum
  • Platinum Member
CHRISTCHURCH - HOW THEY DID IT - Max Igan - TheCrowhouse on bitchute

This video is banned from youtube and Igan was suspended from youtube uploads for 3 months.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 02 May 2019 15:30 #802

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^ Interesting but I have five issues with it.

1) Igan spends the first 15 minutes or so waffling shit as if he's suffering from senile dementia
2)The satellite navigation device is switched on, it's more like the shooter is following that in his car rather than covert colour coded signs on the highway.
3) The car that moves from the front door of the mosque is silver, the car seen at the arrest scene, and being taken away later on a recovery vehicle is white, thus not the same car as Igan suggested.
4) it's a bit of an assumption to assume the woman seen running in the room to the shooters right, that he shoots at but misses, is the same woman that he shot outside later and ran over while leaving the scene.
5) The shooter did't shoot the two people on the pavement that he passed before entering the mosque gate, well sure, because that would have alerted the people inside the mosque and they'd have closed the door and fled out the fire escapes.

I'm not arguing that mind control wasn't used, or that the so called cgi stuff isn't wrong, I agree with him with that, there's no cgi at the scene that I noticed.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 02 May 2019 15:37 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 02 May 2019 22:54 #803

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I actually havent watched it, only got through some of the waffling part then had to do something else, but I posted it here to refer to it later when i can watch it.

Anyway, like anything i post here, posting doesnt necessarily equal endorsement.

NZ mosque shootings 03 May 2019 13:48 #804

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
The vehicle that was in front of the mosque is not the same vehicle as the arrest vehicle, he is mistaken on that.

The woman he shot outside does look like the woman who fled from inside the mosque. There is a person standing outside next to the mosque in the area she would have fled the mosque from but Brent does not shoot at him.

I think there could be something to this color-coded thing.

What he is saying, as far as the MK-ultra brainwashing goes, reminds me of what I read about the Waco mass killing in Texas when four special forces agents gave sworn testimony under oath that they, under orders, took part in what was intentional mass killing at the end of the siege, that included the intentional murders of children.

In their testimonies, though taking responsibility, they stated that their minds were in a brainwashed haze at the time, that they had been subjected to as special forces agents. They were, according to their sworn statements, under mind control programming, but in the preceding months their consciences started to prick them about what they had done and they decided to come forward, officially.

All four of these special agents ended up dead in the ensuing months after having given these sworn testimonies under oath.

Unfortunately shortly after having read these very detailed sworn testimonies, that included the detailed means and methods they used to carry out the murders, and all other information pertaining to it....disappeared completely from the internet and I have never been able to find any reference to it since...but I do believe it was authentic.

'MK-ultra' and sub -projects, military based mind control programming etc never stopped after some of the past 'human experimentation' was downplayed and 'publicly acknowledged' amidst a wee bit of initial laughter (by then President Clinton).

During the conference at the White House, Clinton apologized for the human radiation experiments being done to uninformed victims in several military bases, hospitals and universities. Clinton's apology specifically targets the victims of cold-war era experiments.

MK Ultra is not named and did not end. They become unnamed "programs" using advanced technologies. The difference is that present day victims don't have to be tied up to a bed and drugged with LSD to be tortured like the then President of the American Psychiatric Association, Canadian Psychiatric Association, American Psychopathological Association, Society of Biological Psychiatry and World Psychiatric Association, Dr Ewen Cameron (with CIA funding) did to his patients in Allen Memorial Hospital in Montreal, as one example.

The CIA in those cases only provided 'compensation' because some of the still living survivors sued the CIA in court and won.

NZ mosque shootings 03 May 2019 14:44 #805

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I think if it is the same woman, or even another escapee from around the other side and out the broken window, she'd stopped a passer by to help, he'd gone and looked in the window and thought 'fuck that' but because he may have been a white person he wasn't a target for the shooter.

There are so many options to speculate about, sure the shooter's mind didn't seem to be functioning like a normal human being, he was at least in a kind of psychopathic chapter.

For me any mind control had already been done, I don';t see why his route would have been indicated by coloured messages, he'd have been instructed to follow his satellite navigation device, go in the mosque that it brings him to, and start shooting Muslims, I find the covert message system too far fetched, and could have gone wrong simply by a member of the public driving a red car down the same street and taking the shooter of in a different direction inadvertently

It's too much like the film/movie Them for my liking with the secret coded messages etc.... more like a novel of fiction imo.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 03 May 2019 14:47 by Frothy.

NZ mosque shootings 06 May 2019 14:20 #806

• Straight Shooter
Last Edit: 06 May 2019 23:56 by ...........

NZ mosque shootings 06 May 2019 14:27 #807

• novum
  • Platinum Member
^ Poland?

NZ mosque shootings 06 May 2019 23:50 #808

• Straight Shooter
novum wrote:
^ Poland?

yup
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

NZ mosque shootings 13 May 2019 17:12 #809

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin translation for “witch” = MAGA
This video shows the aftermath of the supposed shooting at the Linwood Islamic centre...

The commentor obviously shares my view that nobody died. He focuses on a man in a blue jacket that at some point in the video lies on the ground, face down, in what looks like he´s playing dead. Then later walks away.
153news.net/watch_video.php?v=8859Y6RMRMW5

I don´t find the injuries I see very “convincing”.
But it´s also possible that the man in the blue jacket was praying instead of playing dead...
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038&start=40#p4587
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

NZ mosque shootings 29 May 2019 15:00 #810

• Straight Shooter

NZ mosque shootings 14 Jun 2019 12:58 #811

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Tarrant trained by Israel to assassinate Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad
Australian exclusive from Gordon Duff, editor Veterans Today

Alleged Christchurch shooter, Brenton Tarrant has been on a watch list since 2012 as an Israeli trained assassin representing a threat to President Assad.

Australian media will never publish these sordid details which prove Tarrant is actually an operative of intelligence services.

We do know this, we are dealing with a professional assassin, experienced, a sociopath, and a “fake person” with no social media, no neighbors, no co-workers, no school friends, no records of getting semi-auto weapons, a car out of thin air, a second shooter who dissolved and some very serious continuity problems in his video with some victims “pre-killed” by the Easter Bunny?

We have a single young man, 28 years old, a “physical trainer” with tons of inherited money, who travels the world, photographs everything, is loved by everyone, then mysteriously goes on a personal murder rampage.

What we really have is a trained assassin, 42 years old, from a Jewish family, who trained against Palestinians and served in Southern Syria and in Idlib with al Qaeda, transiting in and out of Turkey.

We also have an operation where solid intelligence sources say 4 women “tourists” aided in “handling and logistics” and local police counter-terrorism forces supplied a second shooter.

During his world travels as a “young man with wanderlust,” we have no social media. We have no school photographs, no work history, no education, no job history, another “empty person” like our Sandy Hook “shooter” and so many others.

Several photos of a young Tarrant were produced by his grandmother for the television interview.

Members of Tarrant’s family were interviewed by a television station and the interviews broadcast by Channel 9 two days after the shooting.

cairnsnews.org/2019/03/20/tarrant-trained-by-israel-to-assassinate-syrian-president-bashar-al-assad/
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

NZ mosque shootings 14 Jun 2019 13:08 #812

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Jihadi Jacinda has balls!

Last Edit: 14 Jun 2019 13:09 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Roastie

NZ mosque shootings 14 Jun 2019 13:13 #813

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Orangeaid wrote:
Jihadi Jacinda has balls!

I´m pleased you are posting again.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

NZ mosque shootings 14 Jun 2019 13:16 #814

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Thanks .... pressure from the Dutch Nazi :larf:

NZ mosque shootings 14 Jun 2019 13:18 #815

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Orangeaid wrote:
Tarrant trained by Israel to assassinate Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad
Australian exclusive from Gordon Duff, editor Veterans Today

Alleged Christchurch shooter, Brenton Tarrant has been on a watch list since 2012 as an Israeli trained assassin representing a threat to President Assad.

Australian media will never publish these sordid details which prove Tarrant is actually an operative of intelligence services.

We do know this, we are dealing with a professional assassin, experienced, a sociopath, and a “fake person” with no social media, no neighbors, no co-workers, no school friends, no records of getting semi-auto weapons, a car out of thin air, a second shooter who dissolved and some very serious continuity problems in his video with some victims “pre-killed” by the Easter Bunny?

We have a single young man, 28 years old, a “physical trainer” with tons of inherited money, who travels the world, photographs everything, is loved by everyone, then mysteriously goes on a personal murder rampage.

What we really have is a trained assassin, 42 years old, from a Jewish family, who trained against Palestinians and served in Southern Syria and in Idlib with al Qaeda, transiting in and out of Turkey.

We also have an operation where solid intelligence sources say 4 women “tourists” aided in “handling and logistics” and local police counter-terrorism forces supplied a second shooter.

During his world travels as a “young man with wanderlust,” we have no social media. We have no school photographs, no work history, no education, no job history, another “empty person” like our Sandy Hook “shooter” and so many others.

Several photos of a young Tarrant were produced by his grandmother for the television interview.

Members of Tarrant’s family were interviewed by a television station and the interviews broadcast by Channel 9 two days after the shooting.

cairnsnews.org/2019/03/20/tarrant-trained-by-israel-to-assassinate-syrian-president-bashar-al-assad/

I'm not certain 100% Gordon Duff and Veterans Today are not controlled opposition, but they do publish important imformation.

This is not afaik from Veterans Today, but something I picked up on. I posted a video pages ago on this thread, but I don´t have the time to find it.

New Zealand mosque chairman slammed for blaming Christchurch shooting on Mossad

Ahmed Bhamji filmed during Auckland rally suggesting Israeli spy agency and ‘Zionist business houses’ funded Australian gunman who massacred 50 Muslim worshipers

www.timesofisrael.com/new-zealand-mosque-chairman-slammed-for-blaming-christchurch-shooting-on-mossad/

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2019 13:28 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

NZ mosque shootings 14 Jun 2019 13:24 #816

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The earthquake in 2011 exposed a Mossad cell in Christchurch (of all places). It’s a beautiful ALL white virtually very Anglo city on the South Island of NZ

The mosque was a terrorist developing mosque. White converts were killed by drones when they took off and fought with ISIS

The shooting video is obviously two parts edited together. Tarrant walked in to an existing pile of bodies. Someone had already been there to kill certain members. Some bodies were dummies. Handlers outside caught on video etc

Tarrant takes the rap

NZ mosque shootings 14 Jun 2019 14:47 #817

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Orangeaid wrote:
The earthquake in 2011 exposed a Mossad cell in Christchurch (of all places). It’s a beautiful ALL white virtually very Anglo city on the South Island of NZ

The mosque was a terrorist developing mosque. White converts were killed by drones when they took off and fought with ISIS

The shooting video is obviously two parts edited together. Tarrant walked in to an existing pile of bodies. Someone had already been there to kill certain members. Some bodies were dummies. Handlers outside caught on video etc

Tarrant takes the rap

Mossad and Hasbara agents infect all forums including this one.

Mossad spy ring unearthed because of Christchurch earthquake
Daily Telegraph

By Paul Chapman in Wellington

10:23AM BST 20 Jul 2011

"The operation was interrupted when a van used by a spy cell was crushed by masonry falling from a damaged building, killing one man, it is claimed.

Benyamin Mizrahi, 23, the Israeli man who died in the damaged van, was found to have five passports on his person, the Southland Times newspaper reported.

Three surviving Israelis who were in the van with Mr Mizrahi fled New Zealand within 12 hours, making their way back to Israel."

Much more here>

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2019 14:58 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lux Interior

NZ mosque shootings 14 Jun 2019 19:07 #818

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
And to begin, I thought we’d have a look at VT’s Senior Editor, Gordon Duff…

With a little research on the Internet Archive, I was able to determine that Duff became an officially listed VT staff writer sometime between October 13, 2007 and December 19, 2007, and he went on to be the officially listed senior editor sometime between August 19, 2009 and October 19, 2009. And by studying how his official biography morphed over time, I was able to get a good feel for what the guy is really about.

This was the first archived version of his bio…

…in which he established these credentials:

> he was a former Marine grunt in Vietnam,
> he was/is a UN diplomat,
> he was/is a defense contractor,
> he was/is a “widely published expert” on military and defense issues,
> he was/is active in the financial industry,
> he holds “senior positions in several major banks” in the area of oil and gas, commodity, bond, and currency related issues,
> and he has done all this despite being a 100% DISABLED vet.

As the 24/7 caregiver of a 100% disabled person, I found his level of achievement quite “remarkable” to say the least, so I looked through the Veterans Administration website to see what qualifies a person to be a 100% disabled vet. Though the process of determining the level of disability is somewhat subjective, two key criteria kept showing up:

1) the inability to perform one or more essential life functions, and
2) the inability to work.

So if a vet’s service-related injury resulted in him/her being completely unable to work in any capacity, he/she would be considered 100% disabled. Keep this “inability to work” criterion in mind as you view everything else the “amazing” Gordon Duff has achieved.

In the second archived version of his bio…

…this is added:

> he is a specialist on global trade (what isn’t he a specialist on?), and
> he acts as a political and economic advisor to a number of governments in Africa and the Middle East.

In the third version…

…this is tacked on:

> he was/is working on economic development projects in Pakistan and Afghanistan to counter the effects of poverty and global extremism.

In the fourth version…

…there is more:

> he was/is a featured commentator on TV and radio, including Al Jazeera, and
> his articles have been carried by news services around the world.

In the fifth version…

…he doesn’t stop:

> his banking experience includes trade and monetary policy roles in over 80 countries.

In the sixth version…

…could there be more? Yes, there can be:

> he has extensive experience consulting on counterinsurgency and defense technologies,
> and he was/is acting as a diplomatic officer of UN humanitarian groups.

In the seventh version…

…does he stop? Nope:

> he is a popular and sometimes controversial guest on radio and TV.

In the eight version…

…there is a slight change:

> he has “traveled” to over 80 nations.

Back in the fifth version, he claimed “trade and monetary policy roles in over 80 countries.” Now he just says he traveled to over 80 nations. Is he backtracking here? Will his bio someday say, “Gordon Duff once traveled to Tijuana…”

In the ninth version…

…the legend resumes its exponential growth:

> he consults on surveillance technologies,
> he consults on intelligence analysis,
> he acts as a UN “special consultant,”
> he serves on the board of a “private financial institution” participating in the Federal Reserve Banking Group,
> he was/is a military affairs analyst for PressTV (a media outlet of the Iranian government and the Republican Guard), and
> he serves on the board of the “Adamus Group,” which is supposedly “one of the world’s largest energy technology firms.”

My preliminary investigation of the “Adamus Group” suggests that it is little more than an imaginary company Duff and his buddies dreamed up (much like Benjamin Fulford and his “White Dragon Society”).

Here is a publicity photo from Prestige Worldwide, a private security company I suspect is affiliated with the Adamus Group…

Once I finish looking into Adamus, I will devote an entry in this series to it.

In the tenth version of Duff’s bio…

…he adds another project to his dozens of others:

> he adapted advanced military technologies to wildlife and land management in cooperation with the UN, USAID, and the International Wildlife Federation.

And in the eleventh (and current) version…

…the Duffian ego goes supernova:

> he has worked on veterans and POW issues for decades,
> he is an “accredited diplomat” (with the UN, one would guess),
> he is “generally accepted as one of the top global intelligence specialists,”
> he “manages the world’s largest private intelligence organization” (one would presume he’s referring to the “Adamus Group” here, but in the ninth version, he stated it was an “energy technology” firm,
> he regularly consults with governments challenged by security issues (so if a government’s citizens/slaves get out of line, he helps quell the uprising),
> he is a trained chef,
> he is a wine enthusiast (who is also great at making Kool Aid),
> he is an avid motorcyclist (and is probably the UN’s Special Envoy to Sturgis), and
> he is a gunsmith specializing in historical weapons and restoration.

Having seen all this, one can only say…

WOW!!! Is there anything this fella doesn’t do??? What a renaissance man! And he does all this despite being 100% disabled?!

But having smelt all this, I can only say…

What a colossal pile of steaming bullsh*t. This guy is the king of self-promoting resume padders. To be a specialist or expert on any one of the areas he claims would take a normal person a lifetime of study and experience, yet he says he has mastered them all despite being completely disabled. Can any rational person buy this?

So what do you think? Is the 100% disabled Gordon Duff exaggerating his credentials, or are they genuine? Let’s look at both answers to see what they say about him…

If he has deliberately misled people with his bio, he has done it to impress gullible readers/viewers with his supposed expertise. By falsely claiming experience and knowledge in all these diverse areas, he is attempting to show that he knows what he’s talking about. But if he’s bullsh*tting about his resume, is he not also bullsh*tting in the information he’s putting out?

But if, on the other hand, his biographical entries are real, they read like a globalist devil’s resume. He claims extensive and continuing relationships with the globalist-controlled defense industry, the globalist-controlled intelligence industry, the globalist-controlled finance and banking industry (including the Federal Reserve itself), and the globalist-controlled United Nations.

If he really has all these relationships, then he is clearly spreading disinformation for the globalists. If he were telling us things that were truly damaging to the globalist bankster agenda, they would have frozen him out or suicided him long ago.

redefininggod.com/2014/10/shady-as-hell-the-veterans-today-rt-presstv-disinformation-conglomerate-part-1-the-amazing-gordon-duff/
www.veteranstoday.com/author/gordonduff/

All that aside.... :chuckle:

I had read Gordon Duff's take/allegations on Brenton Tarrant but he offered nothing to back up his claims
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2019 21:16 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

NZ mosque shootings 15 Jun 2019 12:22 #819

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Tarrant has been to Israel ... at least once
New Zealand mosque shooting suspect reportedly visited Israel in 2016
Official quoted as saying there were no red flags in security check of Brenton Tarrant; Greek, Bulgaria, Turkey, Croatia, and Hungary also confirm trips

A senior Israeli immigration official said Brenton Tarrant arrived in the country from Turkey on October 25 using his Australian passport, Channel 13 reported.

Tarrant was granted a 90-day tourist visa, and left the country nine days later.

According to the official, there were no red flags during the suspected killer’s security checks.

Earlier on Sunday, police in Greece said Tarrant had visited the Greek islands of Crete and Santorini, and had traveled through the country twice, all in 2016.

Authorities in Bulgaria, Turkey, Croatia, and Hungary have also confirmed visits by Tarrant between 2016 and 2018, as he apparently studied battles between Christians and the Ottoman Empire.

In a statement, Greek police said Tarrant entered the country twice in 2016 on transit flights, on November 29 and December 10.

In March 2016, he entered the country on a flight from Istanbul and stayed for a few days in Heraklion, Crete and Santorini.

Authorities are investigating any phone calls or purchases Tarrant made in Greece. On Tarrant’s rifle was written the Greek word meaning “Turk-eater” or, metaphorically, “Turk-slayer.”

www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-suspect-reportedly-visited-israel-in-2016/amp/

Tarrant (who is not the person appearing in court - so likely dead) also left a *white nationalist manifesto* but made no mention of the Jews. No white nationalist would ever not mention the Jews, and in a manifesto, at least 6 million times.

NZ mosque shootings 15 Jun 2019 12:32 #820

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
I agree he's been to Israel. Why do you say that he was not the one who appeared in court? I know they blotted out the man's face but why do you think it was not him? genuinely curious....
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare