Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 04:17 #1

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15467
  • Likes received: 5879
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 07:15 #2

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17861
  • Likes received: 8278
This will have consequences.

Lets see how they police it next.

It has gotten to the point where people outside of the USA will need a US IP address by using a VPN.

Heck I cant even watch anything on liveleak and bitchute anymore without going around my ISP.... the ISPs have blocked those two using the NZ shooting as an excuse, and have also blocked 4chan, dailystormer and a bunch of other sites.

They still havent dismantled the USA's 1A (and 2A) yet, but they are trying... and all kinds of 'anti-semitism' bills are floating around there also right now.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 08:21 #3

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2892
novum wrote:

They still havent dismantled the USA's 1A (and 2A) yet, but they are trying.

Like i was saying in the thread about Yang, 1A (and 2A) are finished when democrats come back into power.

Trump got a fluke win with the electoral college but America is less white now than it was back in 2016.

The republican party and conservative inc are finished.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 08:44 #4

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
.......... wrote:
novum wrote:

They still havent dismantled the USA's 1A (and 2A) yet, but they are trying.

Like i was saying in the thread about Yang, 1A (and 2A) are finished when democrats come back into power.

Trump got a fluke win with the electoral college but America is less white now than it was back in 2016.

The republican party and conservative inc are finished.
So they'll buy us off with a $1000 and keep slowly boiling us to death
Let me put is this way, if you accept this $1000 you deserve death
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 09:25 #5

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2892
Rocco wrote:
So they'll buy us off with a $1000 and keep slowly boiling us to death

I doubt they will let Yang win because that would be an extra $2000 a month for white couples to have kids.

Most likely Kamala Harris will run on reparations and get all the black votes Obama got that Hillary couldn't get.

Reparations for blacks is much more popular with the democrats like Warren, Sanders ect...than UBI.

Regardless America is already over 20 trillion in debt and white tax payers need to subsidize minorities with social welfare.

UBI is a problem for the democrats because it would help low income whites affected by automation.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 10:08 #6

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17861
  • Likes received: 8278
.......... wrote:
I doubt they will let Yang win because that would be an extra $2000 a month for white couples to have kids.

Most likely Kamala Harris will run on reparations and get all the black votes Obama got that Hillary couldn't get.

Reparations for blacks is much more popular with the democrats like Warren, Sanders ect...than UBI.

Regardless America is already over 20 trillion in debt and white tax payers need to subsidize minorities with social welfare.

UBI is a problem for the democrats because it would help low income whites affected by automation.


Yea it doesnt fit with getting rid of whites, which is what they are shooting for.

At least there will be some good memes come out of this over on DS. :facepalm: :hahano:

I used to think a revolution might come from the USA... but now I think the only chance is parts of Europe.

To many MIGA muh greatest ally le american bears in the USA among whites... and the demographics are shifting fast to outnumber them, namely hispanics.

Vatos Locos forever holmes.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 10:39 #7

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2892
novum wrote:

I used to think a revolution might come from the USA... but now I think the only chance is parts of Europe.

To many MIGA muh greatest ally le american bears in the USA among whites... and the demographics are shifting fast to outnumber them, namely hispanics.

America as a country is already finished, there are still alot of white people left that are somewhat segregated due to decades of white flight out of the cities. Gentrification, Charter, Catholic, Christian and Private schools. Alot of older boomer white people are removed from the "new America" so that's why we still have the MAGA conservative republican crowd who don't understand yet that the USA is long gone.

The whole left vs right thing in America is silly and pointless. Bush, Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama, Trump there is no difference in regards to anything important. My point is this in regards to why i will celebrate the end of the GOP, Republican Party and conservative INC. Democrats are openly anti-white so they pose no threat to us because we know exactly what we will get if we vote for them. Republicans are far more dangerous to white Americans because they are controlled by (((neoconservatives))) and are covertly anti-white.

If we vote for republicans we get open borders for big business, legal non white immigration and wars for Israel. Conservative INC must be destroyed and it will be soon due to the demographic changes that republicans allowed to happen. Trump will be the final republican president and that's a good thing because what's left of white America will have to search for something new to combat the openly anti-white democratic party.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 10:50 #8

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17506
  • Likes received: 1802
When the internet arrived for most people 20/30 years ago, it was more or less a free for all but slow moving, as it's sped up it's also been snipped, the acceleration has been a means to conceal the censoring.

One day it will most likely be a thing where business occurs and government initiatives are put out where the public are invited to check a box to judge their opinion on matters, or to present information from the top down.

They have to make it look like a good idea first of all so everyone gets involved, once the public are hooked in, they strip back the freedoms and leave you with their own information porthole.

The point of a web or a net is to catch/keep you in it.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2019 11:18 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 10:57 #9

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17861
  • Likes received: 8278
Frothy wrote:
When the internet arrived for most people 20/30 years ago, it was more or less a free for all but slow moving, as it's sped up it's also been snipped, the acceleration has been a means to conceal the censoring.

One day it will most likely be a thing where business occurs and government initiatives are put out where the public are invited to check a box to judge their opinion on matters, or to produce information from the top down.

They have to make it look like a good idea first of all so everyone gets involved, once the public are hooked in, they strip back the freedoms and leave you with their own information porthole.

The point of a web or a net is to catch/keep you in it.

I agree with this.

It began with google in a sense, theyve been messing with algorithms to promote the sites they want to, at the expense of those not in the club. This was perhaps 10 years or so ago now, whereas before that, anyone who did some search engine optimization could get their site to show up high.

Of course it has progressed much further than this now, with sites having reputation marks and so on.. add censorship to that.. anyway my point is that I think something very similar to what you just said is the end game, just another consumer console like the TV is / was.

If you read about a cryptocurrency called skycoin, well they are trying to create a peer to peer internet.. could be a scam as they of course have launched their own coin and a 15 million dollar odd market cap last time i checked, so the owners are wealthy now, and the founders had their hand in bitcoin also i believe.

But if they end up doing what they say they are doing then it would be a way to bounce free internet around from person to person (you are given a unit that is capable of receiving and transmitting data).

Im thinking though that what they want to do would just be banned under some kind of communication act, much like they ban just anybody from mass transmitting radio or TV if you arent in the club.

Frog told me about skycoin btw. :P
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2019 12:04 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Frothy

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 11:02 #10

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17861
  • Likes received: 8278
.......... wrote:

America as a country is already finished, there are still alot of white people left that are somewhat segregated due to decades of white flight out of the cities. Gentrification, Charter, Catholic, Christian and Private schools. Alot of older boomer white people are removed from the "new America" so that's why we still have the MAGA conservative republican crowd who don't understand yet that the USA is long gone.

The whole left vs right thing in America is silly and pointless. Bush, Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama, Trump there is no difference in regards to anything important. My point is this in regards to why i will celebrate the end of the GOP, Republican Party and conservative INC. Democrats are openly anti-white so they pose no threat to us because we know exactly what we will get if we vote for them. Republicans are far more dangerous to white Americans because they are controlled by (((neoconservatives))) and are covertly anti-white.

If we vote for republicans we get open borders for big business, legal non white immigration and wars for Israel. Conservative INC must be destroyed and it will be soon due to the demographic changes that republicans allowed to happen. Trump will be the final republican president and that's a good thing because what's left of white America will have to search for something new to combat the openly anti-white democratic party.

Very true the bolded part, and they still suck in the white boomer le american bears in numbers, and plenty of younger ones also.

As most know here I do think candidates are selected not elected and Trump was put up to tide them over and avoid a white peoples revolt in order to buy more time to shift demographics.

Perhaps they let the election actually run its course because imo both Trump and Hillary are just controlled by the same people and all this other stuff is a circus to keep the masses divided and thinking the two sides arent actually one side pretending to be two sides.

If this video below isnt very telling as to what the "two different parties" are then I dont know what is...



With that said though, yes i think the elite would prefer we vote for leftists and that they didnt have to have fake opposition pretending to be right wing.. its heading that way imo.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 11:41 #11

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2892
novum wrote:

As most know here I do think candidates are selected not elected and Trump was put up to tide them over and avoid a white peoples revolt in order to buy more time to shift demographics.

Perhaps they let the election actually run its course because imo both Trump and Hillary are just controlled by the same people and all this other stuff is a circus to keep the masses divided and thinking the two sides arent actually one side pretending to be two sides.

It's hard to say if white America will learn it's lesson from Trumps failure. Alot of people are starting to believe the part in bold though.

You gotta be dumb to still believe there is actually a difference in the left vs right, liberal vs conservative clown show.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 11:51 #12

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
.......... wrote:
novum wrote:

I used to think a revolution might come from the USA... but now I think the only chance is parts of Europe.

To many MIGA muh greatest ally le american bears in the USA among whites... and the demographics are shifting fast to outnumber them, namely hispanics.

America as a country is already finished, there are still alot of white people left that are somewhat segregated due to decades of white flight out of the cities. Gentrification, Charter, Catholic, Christian and Private schools. Alot of older boomer white people are removed from the "new America" so that's why we still have the MAGA conservative republican crowd who don't understand yet that the USA is long gone.

The whole left vs right thing in America is silly and pointless. Bush, Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama, Trump there is no difference in regards to anything important. My point is this in regards to why i will celebrate the end of the GOP, Republican Party and conservative INC. Democrats are openly anti-white so they pose no threat to us because we know exactly what we will get if we vote for them. Republicans are far more dangerous to white Americans because they are controlled by (((neoconservatives))) and are covertly anti-white.

If we vote for republicans we get open borders for big business, legal non white immigration and wars for Israel. Conservative INC must be destroyed and it will be soon due to the demographic changes that republicans allowed to happen. Trump will be the final republican president and that's a good thing because what's left of white America will have to search for something new to combat the openly anti-white democratic party.
When the GOP is finished by demographics, and white workers are jobless due to automation, they will buy off the disanfanchised whites with a $1000 UBI. This will not be "extra". This will be your primary income. And everything you make "extra" will be taxed 90%+. And of top of that rules of economics say your $1000 will be worth next to nothing due to inflation. So good luck raising a family on UBI
Btw, they will already have taken away your guns before you realize what's really going on.

UBI = Death Sentence
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 11:57 #13

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
When the internet arrived for most people 20/30 years ago, it was more or less a free for all but slow moving, as it's sped up it's also been snipped, the acceleration has been a means to conceal the censoring.

One day it will most likely be a thing where business occurs and government initiatives are put out where the public are invited to check a box to judge their opinion on matters, or to produce information from the top down.

They have to make it look like a good idea first of all so everyone gets involved, once the public are hooked in, they strip back the freedoms and leave you with their own information porthole.

The point of a web or a net is to catch/keep you in it.

I agree with this.

It began with google in a sense, theyve been messing with algorithms to promote the sites they want to, at the expense of those not in the club. This was perhaps 10 years or so ago now, whereas before that, anyone who did some search engine optimization could get their site to show up high.

Of course it has progressed much further than this now, with sites having reputation marks and so on.. add censorship to that.. anyway my point is that I think something very similar to what you just said is the end game, just another consumer console like the TV is / was.

If you read about a cryptocurrency called skycoin, well they are trying to create a peer to peer internet.. could be a scam as they of course have launced their own coin and a 15 million dollar odd market cap last time i checked, so the owners are wealthy now, and the founders had their hand in bitcoin also i believe.

But if they end up doing what they say they are doing then it would be a way to bounce free internet around from person to person (you are given a unit that is capable of receiving and transmitting data).

Im thinking though that what they want to do would just be banned under some kind of communication act, much like they ban just anybody from mass transmitting radio or TV if you arent in the club.

Frog told me about skycoin btw. :P
I think all the Silicon valley Tech Giants like Google, facebook, Twitter, etc. where Alphabet agency startups from the start. This explains their quick and unhindered rise to the to and complete dominance despite already established alternatives (who quickly made way for the newcomers) like Altavista, Yahoo, MySpace, etc
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 12:10 #14

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17861
  • Likes received: 8278
Rocco wrote:
I think all the Silicon valley Tech Giants like Google, facebook, Twitter, etc. where Alphabet agency startups from the start. This explains their quick and unhindered rise to the to and complete dominance despite already established alternatives (who quickly made way for the newcomers) like Altavista, Yahoo, MySpace, etc

I agree.

I think the elite come up with ideas that begin as just that, ideas in peoples heads that could be good for controlling the populations, then they pour resources into making these things happen... and wiping out any competition of course.

i dont really buy into the stories of how some of these companies came about, ie created by one persons genius etc etc.

I think it was teams of people, much more resources in the beginning than is admitted to, with of course huge financial backing.

I think that POS Dorsey and pals even stuck their nose into Bitcoin and made it so they are the only ones who can make money from it... crypto may have been legitimately independent in the beginning.. may... but now its more controlled than cash money and utterly pointless as a currency.. unless you want your every move to be tracked and like making more money for Jack.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 12:12 #15

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2892
Rocco wrote:
When the GOP is finished by demographics, and white workers are jobless due to automation, they will buy off the disanfanchised whites with a $1000 UBI.

This basically is already happening for millennial and Gen Z whites. The only white people with money are baby boomers who already retired. Young whites can't get government jobs due to affirmative action. Hispanics are doing the labor, construction and landscaping. Asians are doing the tech including the Indians on H1b's. That's why suicide and drug overdose is so high for young white men. Plus minorities already get UBI through social welfare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 12:22 #16

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2892
novum wrote:
.

I think that POS Dorsey and pals even stuck their nose into Bitcoin and made it so they are the only ones who can make money from it... crypto may have been legitimately independent in the beginning.. may... but now its more controlled than cash money and utterly pointless as a currency.. unless you want your every move to be tracked and like making more money for Jack.

bitcoinist.com/why-bitcoin-price-would-skyrocket-if-andrew-yang-becomes-president/

bitcoinist.com/andrew-yang-2020-president-bitcoin/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 12:30 #17

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17506
  • Likes received: 1802
novum
i dont really buy into the stories of how some of these companies came about, ie created by one persons genius etc etc.

I think it was teams of people, much more resources in the beginning than is admitted to, with of course huge financial backing

I've noticed that quite a lot of the bigheadians, I don't mean the ones at the Bill Gates sort of level but the ones a couple of octaves down the scale who are coordinating the expressions of the technologies are often switching from team to team like footballers on the transfer market, with certain teams getting the lions share of the best players. Good players from smaller teams soon switch over to enhance their careers and legacies.

It then ends up with the same few teams bulldozing the others.

I've also noticed that certain platforms for using the internet don't seem to be as well connected with some of the big sites and malfunction more often, it's like when certain mobile phone manufacture companies became no longer compatible with Whatsap/Whatsup what's that all about?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2019 12:39 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 12:45 #18

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17861
  • Likes received: 8278
True... again jack is an example with how he has his beak in a range of things.. then those things dominate their respective fields and the rest wither away.

I guess its the same for hardware and software, they oust other hardware companies also.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 12:46 #19

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2892
Frothy wrote:
novum
i dont really buy into the stories of how some of these companies came about, ie created by one persons genius etc etc.

I think it was teams of people, much more resources in the beginning than is admitted to, with of course huge financial backing

I've noticed that quite a lot of the bigheadians, I don't mean the ones at the Bill Gates sort of level but the ones a couple of octaves down the scale who are coordinating the expressions of the technologies are often switching from team to team like footballers on the transfer market, with certain teams getting the lions share of the best players. Good players from smaller teams soon switch over to enhance their careers and legacies.

It then ends up with the same few teams bulldozing the others.

I've also noticed that certain platforms for using the internet don't seem to be as well connected with some of the big sites and malfunction more often, it's like when certain mobile phone manufacture companies became no longer compatible with Whatsap/Whatsup what's that all about?

I agree with frothy here but to add on. When people create cool tech on the net big corporate monopoly money will always be there to buy them out.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet. #Article11 #Article13 27 Mar 2019 12:54 #20

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17861
  • Likes received: 8278
.......... wrote:
novum wrote:
.

I think that POS Dorsey and pals even stuck their nose into Bitcoin and made it so they are the only ones who can make money from it... crypto may have been legitimately independent in the beginning.. may... but now its more controlled than cash money and utterly pointless as a currency.. unless you want your every move to be tracked and like making more money for Jack.

bitcoinist.com/why-bitcoin-price-would-skyrocket-if-andrew-yang-becomes-president/

bitcoinist.com/andrew-yang-2020-president-bitcoin/

Asia was a big part of bitcoin volumes being high... those countries were really attacked by restrictions which decimated volumes.

Im of the opinion all the nations govts were gotten to by the usual cabal , so they could control bitcoin and monitor its use.

I cant see it ever having the volumes achieved in november-december-january 2017-2018.

The trading platforms were forced to tighten things up (anti money laundering acts) and they also seem to have been forced to make the prices equal (with automated bots) which meant people couldnt trade to make money anymore.

And if people cant make money from it they wont buy it.. imho... not at the levels it once was.

I think it is just another surveillance tool now, disguised as a red pill kind of thing.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
UN proposes world wide internet changes - Is this a push for internet censorship?7.17Sunday, 27 December 2015
Amalek must be destroyed! And soon6.56Tuesday, 23 January 2018
Who Destroyed Christian thinking?6.49Thursday, 07 April 2016
American Liberalism Must Be Destroyed6.49Monday, 01 January 2018
Rome was destroyed by Jews6.49Monday, 25 May 2020
Trump Car DESTROYED (Social Experiment)6.42Wednesday, 19 October 2016
How the Jesuits Designed, Built and Destroyed America6.35Tuesday, 21 May 2019
Veganism Destroyed Europe - Why Over 90% of Vegans Are "White"6.35Saturday, 22 December 2018
The Destroyed Stone Head of Guatemala - European Features6.28Sunday, 20 August 2017
Selfie girls at a baseball game destroyed by commentators, LOL6.28Friday, 02 October 2015
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.