Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Solution for Trump & North Korea Kim to resolve impasse and restore peace in the Korean Peninsula

The Solution for Trump & North Korea Kim to resolve impasse and restore peace in the Korean Peninsula 16 Apr 2019 15:04 #41

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
I couldn't find the video but I did find this below in one of your links which nicely outlines the "peace plan" in just a few sentences.
Personally I don't think there's currently any "crisis" in the NK peninsular, so any plan like this is a bit premature.
Anyway, Kim's no real threat because he hasn't got a "nuclear arsenal", he's probably only got a few rockets compared to America's thousands, so in a shooting war he wouldn't last 5 minutes.
Another thing- NK is on the other side of the planet from us so I don't really see why we should be concerned
..:)
PS- If Trump really wants to be big pals with Kim, why doesn't he simply lift the sanctions? Why exactly is he sanctioning NK anyway?

Last Edit: 16 Apr 2019 15:29 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Solution for Trump & North Korea Kim to resolve impasse and restore peace in the Korean Peninsula 16 Apr 2019 16:28 #42

Ugh wrote:
I couldn't find the video but I did find this below in one of your links which nicely outlines the "peace plan" in just a few sentences.

Personally I don't think there's currently any "crisis" in the NK peninsular, so any plan like this is a bit premature.

Anyway, Kim's no real threat because he hasn't got a "nuclear arsenal", he's probably only got a few rockets compared to America's thousands, so in a shooting war he wouldn't last 5 minutes.

Another thing- NK is on the other side of the planet from us so I don't really see why we should be concerned
..:)
PS- If Trump really wants to be big pals with Kim, why doesn't he simply lift the sanctions? Why exactly is he sanctioning NK anyway?

:cheers:

The video is found in the first post of this thread and on page two I posted the link to the video again, after someone said they did not see the video. The post you quoted from the Mother Liberty site is incomplete without the video:

Mother Liberty wrote:
Let´s talk about THE SOLUTION FOR NORTH KOREA.

Please see my VIDEO COVERING THE PLAN TO UNITE NORTH & SOUTH KOREA & EXPOSING FAKE Q ANON.

Agents of the banking cartel exposed.

VIDE0 -Desktop Recording March 5th, 2019

https://www.useloom.com/share/da676a1506ff4eff9f314205f3d5ed35

Again, here is the video:

VIDE0 -Desktop Recording March 5th, 2019

https://www.useloom.com/share/da676a1506ff4eff9f314205f3d5ed35

AND YES, THE THREAT IS IMMANENT AND LIVE AS NOTED IN MY POST ON PAGE 2:

Mother Liberty wrote:
North Korea 'poised to conduct new missile test!!

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/09/north-korea-poised-conduct-new-missile-test-satellite-images/

THE SOLUTION FOR NORTH KOREA, AS PROPOSED HERE, IS NEEDED URGENT!

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO I POSTED AND HELP SHARE THIS ALL OVER THE INTERNET BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

:waiting:

If everyone would take the time to read the first post, then read my other replies to this thread, all this confusion would be avoided. People are downgrading a very SERIOUS situation with North Korea out of lack of knowledge, ignorance, lack of information, refusal to look into it and failure to even read my posts. This is a sad state.
Last Edit: 16 Apr 2019 20:48 by Mother Liberty. Reason: typo fix.

The Solution for Trump & North Korea Kim to resolve impasse and restore peace in the Korean Peninsula 16 Apr 2019 17:44 #43

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Mother Liberty wrote:
If everyone would take the time to read the first post, then read my other replies to this thread, all this confusion would be avoided. People are downgrading a very SERIOUS situation with North Korea out of lack of knowledge, ignorance, lack of information, refusal to look into it and failure to even read my posts. This is a sad state.

Sorry mate, I clicked on your useloom.com video link but nothing happened, the screen simply went white.
Anyway simply tell us why the situation with NK is "serious"?
His few low-technology nuke missiles are incapable of reaching anywhere except the area around NK, so what have we got to be worried about?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare