Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Watch: Anti-Semitic tirade in Northern Ireland pub caught on video

Watch: Anti-Semitic tirade in Northern Ireland pub caught on video 16 Apr 2019 21:58 #1

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Watch: Anti-Semitic tirade in Northern Ireland pub caught on video 16 Apr 2019 22:07 #2

• Straight Shooter
Here are some of comments on twitter from this video
Nothing new here, Ireland is the most anti-semetic country in Europe, always has been
“To disagree with Israeli policy is not anti-semitism.”

The guy in the video literally said: "The only thing Hitler did wrong was he didn't kill enough f***ing Jews."
I've been saying that for ages. Ireland (North and South) is absolutely riddled with antisemitism. They're pathological hatred of "oppressors" ( i.e.Britain) makes them sympathise with the Palestinian cause about which they know very few facts..
Irish republicans hatred of Jews hasnt changed from the 1930s when sinn fein were axis to the german nazis.
In northern ireland these same people are protected by the legal system to Hate Protestants and Jews alike.
Loyalists tend to support far right Nazi groups like Mark Brown in Coleraine.
Also common amongst Scottish Nationalists
Welcome to SinnFein/IRA country.
Tara
@irishzionist
·
@PoliceServiceNI
watch and read the comments, you must name these individuals and hold them accountable. #Antisemitism is not acceptable North or South. They must face the consequences of #HateSpeech #Antisemitism The world is watching!
Yeah, let’s go into a working man’s bar and ask some bloke on his 4th pint his world view of Israel ?. The damnation of Jews lies at the feet of Israel. Until Israel changes course, future generations of Jews depend on it.
How to occupy and subjugate a people? Yes that's what unionism did for 50+ years after the British had shown them how to do it. Plenty in common with Israel
Bogside Londonderry
IRA supported Hitler still do
Remember that the PLO armed and trained the IRA.
Republicans also sided with the Nazis during WW2.
check out the article and video on Irish anti Israel groups.
Well, this is no surprise to anyone who knows NI. The nationalists and unionists have always projected their own disputes onto foreign conflicts.
The Catholic church persecuted the Jews for centuries. Things were no different in Germany
Help Gaza! !! Children abused and murdered by a vile thugs!!!!!
Typical republicans tbh
Not surprised a lot of Catholic areas in Belfast support Palestine,it's an IRA / PLO thing.
Ireland - the only place in the world I know a Jewish child that was refused entry to a venue because 'you're Christ killers'
Their support of Palestine and Hamas is real, it is not just one pub in Derry it is widespread
filmed in the beautiful serenity of the bogside.
Bogside inn LONDONDERRY
The ira and the snp both supported the nazis
Go to loyalist areas where you will find around the 11th and12th of July. You will find swastikas and confederate flags in these areas. Then see what's what. Not just a couple guys in a bar.

Last Edit: 16 Apr 2019 22:46 by ...........
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Watch: Anti-Semitic tirade in Northern Ireland pub caught on video 17 Apr 2019 17:42 #3

• Straight Shooter
PSNI probes anti-Semitic remarks in pub

Police are investigating anti-Semitic remarks made in a Londonderry bar.

Israeli author Tuvia Tenenbom filmed several men in the bar in a predominantly nationalist area making the comments last October.

They made offensive remarks including references to Hitler's treatment of the Jews.

The PSNI confirmed that a complaint had been received and enquiries were ongoing into the incident.

'Degrading'
The film-maker Mr Tenenbom is the founding artistic director of the Jewish Theatre of New York.

He visited Northern Ireland as part of a seven-month book tour of Britain and Ireland looking into theatre, which was also being filmed as part of a documentary.

Mr Tenenbom said he visited Derry upon recommendation and because it was close to the Irish border.

The men made a number of anti-Semitic comments.

The video was posted on social media on Sunday, and since then there has been widespread condemnation of the remarks.

Steven Jaffe, a Belfast member of the Jewish Leadership Council, said anti-Semitism was an "evil danger".

Mr Jaffe added that the Jewish community enjoys the respect of the vast majority of people in Northern Ireland, and called "upon faith and political leaders to educate their communities".

Another Belfast-based Jewish representative, Katy Radford, said the remarks were "degrading" and "hate-inciting".

"There is never any excuse for remarks which in turn can lead to inciting others to hate, hate incidents and hate crimes," she told BBC News NI.

"We should actively work together to prevent and counter extreme viewpoints and understand the legacy of past traumas. This will aid our own healing here rather than promoting bar-room revolutionaries."

'Not mainstream thinking'
The Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) leader Arlene Foster said on Twitter: "A disgusting comment. The small Jewish community in Northern Ireland will always have my support and that of all right thinking people".

A Sinn Féin spokesperson said: "There is no place for racism, sectarianism, anti-Semitism or discrimination of any kind in our society."

Ulster Unionist MLA Doug Beattie condemned the video, but said he did not think it was reflective of "mainstream thinking in Londonderry or anywhere else in Northern Ireland".

Alliance leader Naomi Long said there was "no place" for anti-Semitism in society, and said she hoped action would be taken.

SDLP leader Colum Eastwood said: "These comments are totally unacceptable; both the language and sentiment is not reflective of the people of Derry.

"I know the views expressed in the video will be widely and rightly rejected by the people of Derry."

There are long-standing links between various groups in Northern Ireland and the opposing sides in the Israel-Palestine conflict.

There is a history of nationalists and republicans supporting the Palestinian territories while many unionists are supportive of Israel.

Watch: Anti-Semitic tirade in Northern Ireland pub caught on video 17 Apr 2019 20:41 #4

• Straight Shooter

Watch: Anti-Semitic tirade in Northern Ireland pub caught on video 17 Apr 2019 21:45 #5

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Dots, have you ever been outside the US, do you even own a passport?
You're so fucking clueless about NI it made me cringe hard
The Loyalists are Far Right and they wave Confederate and Nazi flags, but it's just LARPing,their not Anti-Semites. Quite the opposite
And the Republicans, well they're Marxists. Nuff said
You can't fix stupid

Watch: Anti-Semitic tirade in Northern Ireland pub caught on video 17 Apr 2019 21:52 #6

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
The Loyalists are Far Right and they wave Confederate and Nazi flags, but it's just LARPing,their not Anti-Semites. Quite the opposite

If the NS flag made you cringe - you're the totally clueless one .

Watch: Anti-Semitic tirade in Northern Ireland pub caught on video 17 Apr 2019 21:58 #7

• Straight Shooter
Rocco try to use better language and behave like a decent person.

btw I have been all over Germany before, Mexico the Caribbean ect...

I can't really bother responding to your foul langue laced grug brain ranting anymore.

It's nothing personal Rocco, have a nice day.

Watch: Anti-Semitic tirade in Northern Ireland pub caught on video 17 Apr 2019 22:04 #8

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Lizzy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

If the NS flag made you cringe - you're the totally clueless one .
No ignoramus. The fact that Dots believes the Northern Irish Loyalists are Nazis made me cringe, because they're not. And they're not AntiSemites either. The Nazi flag has an entirely different meaning to them. It's just LARPing. Just like those Israeli Mercenaries in Ukraine waving Nazi flags are not Nazis or AntiSemites. You guys have been so stuck in your neo-nazi internet bubble you have no clue what goes on in the real world anymore
You can't fix stupid

Watch: Anti-Semitic tirade in Northern Ireland pub caught on video 17 Apr 2019 22:10 #9

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
.......... wrote:
Rocco try to use better language and behave like a decent person.

btw I have been all over Germany before, Mexico the Caribbean ect...

I can't really bother responding to your foul langue laced grug brain ranting anymore.

It's nothing personal Rocco, have a nice day.
Oh dear someone just used the F word. Well I don't sugar coat shit mr. fancy pants. I call a spade a spade
You can't fix stupid

Watch: Anti-Semitic tirade in Northern Ireland pub caught on video 17 Apr 2019 22:26 #10

• Straight Shooter
Rocco wrote:
No ignoramus. The fact that Dots believes the Northern Irish Loyalists are Nazis made me cringe, because they're not. And they're not AntiSemites either. The Nazi flag has an entirely different meaning to them. It's just LARPing. Just like those Israeli Mercenaries in Ukraine waving Nazi flags are not Nazis or AntiSemites. You guys have been so stuck in your neo-nazi internet bubble you have no clue what goes on in the real world anymore

All i did was quote some post from twitter. I could care less why they fly those Rebel or German flags.

As for Ukraine having 20,000 Neo-Nazis marching...idk

Watch: Anti-Semitic tirade in Northern Ireland pub caught on video 17 Apr 2019 22:40 #11

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I spent the last 30 years working and living in 20+ countries in 3 continents. I've worked and lived in Eastern Europe, North Africa, West Africa, South Africa, Middle East, SE Asia, and Australia. I've spent allot of time in Eastern Europe, mainly in the Balkan countries, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, and Ukraine. It's true East European people are more traditional and less Liberal and degenerate as the the West Europeans (North Europe is going full commie now). But you need to understand these countries are under allot of pressure from the GloboHomo Gayplex, and to be honest. They're not putting up much of a resistance. Most east Europeans will gladly give up their Traditions, Culture, and Heritage for a $1000 UBI. And that's the reality we're facing worldwide. There's No Escape. No Safe Space
You can't fix stupid

Watch: Anti-Semitic tirade in Northern Ireland pub caught on video 19 Apr 2019 16:02 #12

• Straight Shooter
Dear dear Derry. Tuvia Tenenbom tours ireland visits Bogside Derry. finds anti semitic racism rife

Watch: Anti-Semitic tirade in Northern Ireland pub caught on video 21 Apr 2019 20:54 #13

• Straight Shooter
This guy is a Trope

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare