Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why is Good Friday, Good Friday?

Why is Good Friday, Good Friday? 19 Apr 2019 16:42 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Why is the crucifixion of Christ remembered throughout the world as Good Friday?

Surely it´s Bad Friday?

Yesterday the Daily Mail covered the story about how Jews may have killed Christian Children.

But ... they cite a Kuwaiti Muslim to discredit a story which may be true.

Throughout the ages many Christian historians have suggested Jews killed Christain children, but the Daily Mail FAIL BIG
TIME TO QUOTE THEM.

"Outrage as Kuwaiti 'researcher' claims Jews 'slaughter Christian children' and use their blood to make 'holiday pastries' in online video"

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6934039/Outrage-Kuwaiti-researcher-claims-Jews-slaughter-Christian-children.html
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2019 16:49 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why is Good Friday, Good Friday? 19 Apr 2019 20:33 #2

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Jews ritually murder gentile children and drain their blood to use in the recipe of Matzah eaten during the Jewish holiday of Passover when they celebrate the mass murder of first born gentile babies in ancient Egypt and the exodus
You can't fix stupid

Why is Good Friday, Good Friday? 20 Apr 2019 06:20 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Roastie wrote:
Why is the crucifixion of Christ remembered throughout the world as Good Friday?

Surely it´s Bad Friday?

Good question.. i wonder if we can track down the origin of that phrase.

At a glance, it seems good for the christ killers ey.

BTW and FTR im not religious, i mean technically im on the books, but non practicing... I think a lot of this stuff is adaptions of what astronomical objects are doing (regardless of whether or not the person Jesus existed)

Im agnostic, (i dont know how we came to be) ... and until further info is at my disposal I lean towards pantheism (considering nature and all that is around us as our creator, ie god) ... so I guess that makes me the devil to some. :lmao:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352