Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 00:08 #1

• Grolongo
A 19-year-old man was in custody after a shooting at a synagogue in the California city of Poway left at least one person dead and several others wounded, Mayor Steve Vaus said Saturday.

The shooting, which Vaus described as a possible hate crime, occurred at Congregation Chabad on the last day of Passover.

edition.cnn.com/us/live-news/california-synagogue-shooting-live-updates/index.html

Link to the manifesto: archive.is/hChM5#selection-1357.325-1357.588

The shooter in question is white and an easter worshipper. A NZ copycat but without the efficiency. Hopes his deed will inspire a (((revolution))))
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 00:37 #2

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
paying attention Gaia ?

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 00:46 #3

• Grolongo
UPDATE: Off duty border patrol agent was inside the Chabad Synagogue in Poway when the shooting began, he shot back at the gunman and chased him out of the Synagogue.

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 00:47 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
a gunman who stormed a synagogue in Pittsburgh yelling, “All Jews must die.”

An impatient intruder, I'd say. In the end they would die indeed.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 00:53 #5

• Grolongo
If you want a broader context, this video is a must watch

User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 02:09 #6

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Yes, Adam Green does a great job as always in exposing those Zionist freaks.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 03:59 #7

• Straight Shooter
It sounds like he was a 19 year old Gen-Z kid who wanted to force the gun control issue while the baby boomers are still around.

https://dailystormer.name/full-open-letter-from-passover-synagogue-shooter-john-earnest/

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 07:48 #8

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
MK-ULTRA for the GloboHomo Gayplex
You can't fix stupid

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 08:11 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The alleged John Earnest Manifesto in full....

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 16:07 #10

• Straight Shooter
novum wrote:

Gun control is exactly what John Earnest hoped for in this open letter. Like Brenton Tarrant in NZ this shooter in San Diego also wanted gun control laws passed while the baby boomers are still around which he believed would finally force them into action. That's the real point he was trying to drive home in his open letter. Once the baby boomers are gone America will be 35-40% white and the US will be lost. Sounds like he was a desperate teen that realized whites are already hated minorities where he lives in California.

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 17:04 #11

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
.......... wrote:
novum wrote:

Gun control is exactly what John Earnest hoped for in this open letter. Like Brenton Tarrant in NZ this shooter in San Diego also wanted gun control laws passed while the baby boomers are still around which he believed would finally force them into action. That's the real point he was trying to drive home in his open letter. Once the baby boomers are gone America will be 35-40% white and the US will be lost. Sounds like he was a desperate teen that realized whites are already hated minorities where he lives in California.
So these shooters (and I understand you too Dots) want to gun control to force the boomers to come to action. You actually want the boomers to save you?
I have news for you, nobody is coming to save your sorry little ass (me included) lol

I swear we need a mass culling of all these gamma males
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 28 Apr 2019 17:06 by Rocco.

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 19:03 #12

• Straight Shooter
Rocco wrote:
So these shooters (and I understand you too Dots) want to gun control to force the boomers to come to action. You actually want the boomers to save you?
I have news for you, nobody is coming to save your sorry little ass (me included) lol

I swear we need a mass culling of all these gamma males

I'm not asking anyone to save me. I literally have no idea what you're even talking about Rocco.

You already said you live in the far east of Asia so you probably already think America is a lost cause.

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 19:14 #13

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You have repeatedly said you want gun laws passed while the baby boomers are still around which you believe would finally force them into action
Why would you want the baby boomers to come to action?
You can't fix stupid

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 19:23 #14

• Straight Shooter
Rocco wrote:
You have repeatedly said you want gun laws passed while the baby boomers are still around which you believe would finally force them into action

I never said that but John Earnest and Brenton Tarrant did.

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 19:27 #15

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
.......... wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I never said that but John Earnest and Brenton Tarrant did.

Did i read this wrong as you saying you want the baby boomers to come to action?.......... wrote:
By this logic do you want to see the far left coming to power before the baby boomers go peacefully into the night?
truth-zone.net/forum/history/65606-is-ww2-the-most-shameful-thing-to-ever-happen-to-the-white-race.html?start=1220#326683

Would that force the baby boomers into action?

Whatever. So why would John and Brenton want the baby boomers to come to action?
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 28 Apr 2019 19:51 by Rocco.

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 19:51 #16

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I'm seeing suggestions that he had previously attacked a mosque. Good man.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 20:03 #17

• Straight Shooter
Rocco wrote:
So why would John and Brenton want the baby boomers to come to action?

I can't read their minds but i assume since both of them came from /pol/ they realize after the boomers are gone America will be 35-40% white. Tarrant made it clear in his 'Great Replacement' manifesto he wanted to polarize the 2A in America. Earnest doubled down on that. Rocco you and others here seem to have a bizarre tendency of trying to personalize peoples opinions with the stories they comment on.
Last Edit: 28 Apr 2019 20:04 by ...........

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 20:16 #18

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
.......... wrote:
Rocco wrote:
So why would John and Brenton want the baby boomers to come to action?

I can't read their minds but i assume since both of them came from /pol/ they realize after the boomers are gone America will be 35-40% white. Tarrant made it clear in his 'Great Replacement' manifesto he wanted to polarize the 2A in America. Earnest doubled down on that. Rocco you and others here seem to have a bizarre tendency of trying to personalize peoples opinions with the stories they comment on.
You should be more clear. After all, you're talking about "boomers" allot.
So it's just John and Trent saying that and you have no idea why, just that once their gone white be down to 35%. That doesn't explain what boomers can possibly do about it, specially since they're the most useless generation ever. And arguable are responsible for the mess we're in
I think you're full of shit Dots. I think you're a weak and spiteful person. You have a nasty way of questioning and reasoning. Like a typical gamma male
You can't fix stupid

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 20:51 #19

• Straight Shooter
Rocco wrote:
So it's just John and Trent saying that and you have no idea why, just that once their gone white be down to 35%. That doesn't explain what boomers can possibly do about it, specially since they're the most useless generation ever. And arguable are responsible for the mess we're in
I think you're full of shit Dots. I think you're a weak and spiteful person. You have a nasty way of questioning and reasoning. Like a typical gamma male

Please explain to me how i'm a weak and spiteful gamma male.

Here's the thing, the fact remains that the baby boomers were born into an America that was 90% white and 0 trillion in debt.

If the boomers weren't so busy with Woodstock and rock n roll hoochie koo they could have kept America the way it was in the 1950's.

The USA is completely gone and i don't see much of a way forward for younger generations of whites who can't afford private school.

Going to public school in the current year is like taking a field trip to a 3rd world country Monday through Friday.

Our Generation (Gen X) will be remembered for MTV (hair bands, heavy metal and rap music)

Younger white kids will one day say to us 'omg' you were alive in the 1980's when America was still 75% white it must have been paradise.

One dead, several wounded in shooting at synagogue near San Diego 28 Apr 2019 21:13 #20

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
.......... wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Please explain to me how i'm a weak and spiteful gamma male.

Here's the thing, the fact remains that the baby boomers were born into an America that was 90% white and 0 trillion in debt.

If the boomers weren't so busy with Woodstock and rock n roll hoochie koo they could have kept America the way it was in the 1950's.

The USA is completely gone and i don't see much of a way forward for younger generations of whites who can't afford private school.

Going to public school in the current year is like taking a field trip to a 3rd world country Monday through Friday.

Our Generation (Gen X) will be remembered for MTV (hair bands, heavy metal and rap music)

Younger white kids will one day say to us 'omg' you were alive in the 1980's when America was still 75% white it must have been paradise.
It's tiresome heaving to repeat the same questions/answers in every conversation with you Dots.

WHAT ARE THE BOOMERS GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

You can't fix stupid