Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: 'Robinson' the Kike

'Robinson' the Kike 28 May 2019 12:26 #1

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16584
  • Likes received: 1739
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 28 May 2019 12:26 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

'Robinson' the Kike 28 May 2019 13:27 #2

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17000
  • Likes received: 7929
Frothy wrote:
Kike

... Tacklers rehabilitation is complete. :scheme:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

'Robinson' the Kike 28 May 2019 13:52 #3

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16584
  • Likes received: 1739
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Kike

... Tacklers rehabilitation is complete. :scheme:

Yeah sure Shlomo.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

'Robinson' the Kike 28 May 2019 17:35 #4

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
If Tommy's a kike so am I :thumbup:
I don't want to be associated with "antisemites" (Left or Right) or Nazi cult members
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

'Robinson' the Kike 03 Jul 2019 19:56 #5

That nasty "Kike" :nono: is up in court again tomorrow ...One of the Charges...Causing anxiety to the Muzzie pedos :aargh: :think: :mad: :mad:

Country is fucked :(
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

'Robinson' the Kike 05 Jul 2019 10:51 #6

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16584
  • Likes received: 1739
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
That nasty "Kike" :nono: is up in court again tomorrow ...One of the Charges...Causing anxiety to the Muzzie pedos :aargh: :think: :mad: :mad:

Country is fucked :(

I'd like to see lots more Pakis in England, lot's more Mosques too..... it's about time England became a nation of Islam :thumbup:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2019 10:55 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

'Robinson' the Kike 05 Jul 2019 20:48 #7

Frothy wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
That nasty "Kike" :nono: is up in court again tomorrow ...One of the Charges...Causing anxiety to the Muzzie pedos :aargh: :think: :mad: :mad:

Country is fucked :(

I'd like to see lots more Pakis in England, lot's more Mosques too..... it's about time England became a nation of Islam :thumbup:

I guess its the only way you would get a fuck by joining the grooming gangs :iitm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

'Robinson' the Kike 05 Jul 2019 20:52 #8

TR found guilty.
Not a bad result for some on here who think he is an establishment proxy :think:
Faces another 2 years in prison full of Jihadis :think:

Deffo an establishment tool :iitm:


Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

'Robinson' the Kike 05 Jul 2019 21:30 #9

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16584
  • Likes received: 1739
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Frothy wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
That nasty "Kike" :nono: is up in court again tomorrow ...One of the Charges...Causing anxiety to the Muzzie pedos :aargh: :think: :mad: :mad:

Country is fucked :(

I'd like to see lots more Pakis in England, lot's more Mosques too..... it's about time England became a nation of Islam :thumbup:

I guess its the only way you would get a fuck by joining the grooming gangs :iitm:

There's not many Pakis here, they're mainly based in the soon to be Islamic state of England :yeahno:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2019 21:31 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

'Robinson' the Kike 05 Jul 2019 21:34 #10

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16584
  • Likes received: 1739
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
TR found guilty.
Not a bad result for some on here who think he is an establishment proxy :think:
Faces another 2 years in prison full of Jihadis :think:

Deffo an establishment tool :iitm:



Oh Tommy Tommy in the Paki prison....sure he's going to be 'killed' just like he was last time..... :D

He'll do a couple of months and get a good pay out from the yids for (((all his good work))) :ownd:

Maybe even get another slot on Good Morning Britain. :yup:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2019 21:39 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

'Robinson' the Kike 07 Jul 2019 07:41 #11

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2277
  • Likes received: 1590
heading into court for retrial


after guilty verdict
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2019 07:43 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

'Robinson' the Kike 13 Jul 2019 22:52 #12

TR supporters gather outside Belmarsh prison in support of TR, let off fireworks, apparently protests to get bigger each week :cheers:

Just for Wankspoon, nice Israeli flag on display just for you :sokay:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

'Robinson' the Kike 14 Jul 2019 05:09 #13

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16584
  • Likes received: 1739
Has he been murdered yet?

Is the fundraiser up and running?

Btw he didn't expose anything, he just reiterated the exposure by others.... I read someplace that he'd been escorted to the court office by court security and was told the reporting curfew was still in place ....he chose not to wait, he knew what would happen.

The rest is history and designer suits.

''Oh Tommy Tommy'' come on...all join in ''Tommy Tommy Tommy''
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2019 05:16 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

'Robinson' the Kike 14 Jul 2019 08:58 #14

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2277
  • Likes received: 1590
May 31, 2018

The whole affair is in many ways maddening. Maddening that he gave the police and courts a reason to arrest him. And maddening because, as he must have known (and as I have said a number of times over the years, including during a speech at the Danish Parliament three years ago), it is by now abundantly clear that every arm of the British state has been out to get Tommy Robinson from the moment he emerged on the scene in Luton a decade ago.

The problem — as I said in 2015 — is that any challenge Robinson presents is all a secondary issue.

The primary issue is that for years the British state allowed gangs of men to rape thousands of young girls across Britain. For years the police, politicians, Crown Prosecution Service, and every other arm of the state ostensibly dedicated to protecting these girls failed them.

As a number of government inquires have concluded, they turned their face away from these girls because they were terrified of the accusations of racism that would come their way if they did address them. They decided it wasn’t worth the aggravation.

By contrast, Tommy Robinson thought it was worth the aggravation, even if that meant having his whole life turned upside down. Some years ago, after crawling over all of his personal affairs and the affairs of all his immediate family, the police found an irregularity on a mortgage application, prosecuted Robinson, convicted him, and sent him to prison on that charge.

What can be said with absolute certainty is that Tommy Robinson has been treated with greater suspicion and a greater presumption of guilt by the United Kingdom than any Islamic extremist or mass rapist ever has been.

That should be — yet is not — a national scandal. If even one mullah or sheikh had been treated with the presumption of guilt that Robinson has received, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, and the rest of them would be all over the U.K. authorities. But different standards apply to Robinson.

So it will continue. And all those people happy with the status quo will breathe a sigh of relief. “Thank goodness that troublemaker has gone away.” Yet their real problem has not gone away. There is no chance of their real problem going away. Because they have no plan for making it go away.

They have a vague hope, of course, which is that at some point soon in the coming generations this will all simmer down and the incoming communities will develop similar views about the status of women (and girls) as the rest of society. But it is telling that the apparently tolerable roadkill en route includes one young man from Luton — and thousands of raped girls.

www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/tommy-robinson-grooming-gangs-britain-persecutes-journalist/
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2019 09:06 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1, capri

'Robinson' the Kike 14 Jul 2019 09:47 #15

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16584
  • Likes received: 1739
The whistleblower who exposed the Rotherham child abuse scandal has told Sky News that the issue of gang-related child exploitation has been "forgotten" by the government and "victims are being let down."

It comes as 20 MPs from areas where there have been high-profile cases of sexual grooming have written to the home secretary calling for more action to tackle the problem.

Jayne Senior was the social worker who in 2011 helped uncover industrial scale child sexual grooming in Rotherham by gangs of mostly Asian men. She says promises the government made to resource the police and provide care for victims have not been kept.
news.sky.com/story/rotherham-child-abuse-whistleblower-victims-are-being-forgotten-11388560

Nothing to do with ''Oh Tommy Tommy the Kike, ching ching go-fund-me 'Robinson'''......he's a bandwagon merchant who exposed NOTHING except his own ego :yes:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2019 09:50 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

'Robinson' the Kike 14 Jul 2019 10:32 #16

What the MSM do not report, or if they did it was only a hundred or so TR supporters :lmao: This was the people who were outside the Old Bailey marching to the Houses of Parliament.
The police had to shut the gates and send vehicles back in who were trying to leave. :salute:


Last Edit: 14 Jul 2019 10:34 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

'Robinson' the Kike 14 Jul 2019 10:38 #17

Frothy wrote:
The whistleblower who exposed the Rotherham child abuse scandal has told Sky News that the issue of gang-related child exploitation has been "forgotten" by the government and "victims are being let down."

It comes as 20 MPs from areas where there have been high-profile cases of sexual grooming have written to the home secretary calling for more action to tackle the problem.

Jayne Senior was the social worker who in 2011 helped uncover industrial scale child sexual grooming in Rotherham by gangs of mostly Asian men. She says promises the government made to resource the police and provide care for victims have not been kept.
news.sky.com/story/rotherham-child-abuse-whistleblower-victims-are-being-forgotten-11388560

Nothing to do with ''Oh Tommy Tommy the Kike, ching ching go-fund-me 'Robinson'''......he's a bandwagon merchant who exposed NOTHING except his own ego :yes:

So before his FB was taken down by the authorities he had more followers than Labour and the Conservatives combined frothy.

He polled in the MEP elections the most votes ever for an independent candidate.
The fact the communications workers union after taking his money to put leaflets through every door in the region then refused to carry it out is electoral interference. But as its TR fuck all is done.

If he exposes nothing frothy why has he been taken down from nearly every social media platform, his videos would get millions of hits in 24hrs :sokay:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

'Robinson' the Kike 14 Jul 2019 10:41 #18

Frothy wrote:
Has he been murdered yet?

Is the fundraiser up and running?

Btw he didn't expose anything, he just reiterated the exposure by others.... I read someplace that he'd been escorted to the court office by court security and was told the reporting curfew was still in place ....he chose not to wait, he knew what would happen.

The rest is history and designer suits.

''Oh Tommy Tommy'' come on...all join in ''Tommy Tommy Tommy''

The money that was raised in that video was for his wife and kids to go on holiday for the summer. That's normal practice frothy.

But you would not know that because you have never been involved in anything except a game of tiddlywinks :raiseglass:
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2019 10:42 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

'Robinson' the Kike 14 Jul 2019 11:33 #19

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16584
  • Likes received: 1739
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Frothy wrote:
The whistleblower who exposed the Rotherham child abuse scandal has told Sky News that the issue of gang-related child exploitation has been "forgotten" by the government and "victims are being let down."

It comes as 20 MPs from areas where there have been high-profile cases of sexual grooming have written to the home secretary calling for more action to tackle the problem.

Jayne Senior was the social worker who in 2011 helped uncover industrial scale child sexual grooming in Rotherham by gangs of mostly Asian men. She says promises the government made to resource the police and provide care for victims have not been kept.
news.sky.com/story/rotherham-child-abuse-whistleblower-victims-are-being-forgotten-11388560

Nothing to do with ''Oh Tommy Tommy the Kike, ching ching go-fund-me 'Robinson'''......he's a bandwagon merchant who exposed NOTHING except his own ego :yes:

So before his FB was taken down by the authorities he had more followers than Labour and the Conservatives combined frothy.

He polled in the MEP elections the most votes ever for an independent candidate.
The fact the communications workers union after taking his money to put leaflets through every door in the region then refused to carry it out is electoral interference. But as its TR fuck all is done.

If he exposes nothing frothy why has he been taken down from nearly every social media platform, his videos would get millions of hits in 24hrs :sokay:

Maybe because he was using social media platforms to upload his criminal report?

I'm not arguing that he's unpopular, all he's really doing though is expanding the crimes of these Asian groomers to cover all Muslims with the same crime. Some people like that, I don't see it as very clever.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2019 11:36 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

'Robinson' the Kike 14 Jul 2019 11:41 #20

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16584
  • Likes received: 1739
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Has he been murdered yet?

Is the fundraiser up and running?

Btw he didn't expose anything, he just reiterated the exposure by others.... I read someplace that he'd been escorted to the court office by court security and was told the reporting curfew was still in place ....he chose not to wait, he knew what would happen.

The rest is history and designer suits.

''Oh Tommy Tommy'' come on...all join in ''Tommy Tommy Tommy''

The money that was raised in that video was for his wife and kids to go on holiday for the summer. That's normal practice frothy.

But you would not know that because you have never been involved in anything except a game of tiddlywinks :raiseglass:

Yeah sure,,, you've traced all the donations have you?

He knew what would happen when he broke the reporting curfew, he did it anyway, a nice go fund me and a profile raise, fancy suits and all, all off the backs of some rape victims :facepalm:

What has Robinson done to help any of them? Let me guess........fuck all. :onud:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2019 12:32 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.