Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: John Cleese says it like it is

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 02:00 #1

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
I am going to link to info whores so if anyone wants me to make a statement on Israel before I do you can perhaps look at the .. oh IDK ... 500 other statements I've made in the past year alone .... * sigh *

Anyways

John Cleese is getting to the point again and PJW put together a good article here

www.infowars.com/john-cleese-i-prefer-cultures-that-do-not-tolerate-female-genital-mutilation/

I think it's legitimate to prefer one culture to another

For example, I prefer cultures that do not tolerate female genital mutilation.

Will this will be considered racist by all those who hover, eagerly hoping that someone will offend them – on someone else's behalf, naturally t.co/4WbZDFjs3o

— John Cleese (@JohnCleese) May 30, 2019

Fucking brilliant Mr Cleese well done sir

That one tweet just about sums up the shit storm everyone is now a part of in Europe

I could use places like this to link to dozens of stories every day about the new arrivals treating the place like a shit hole and raping western women

In fact I might just do that , if only because it's going to really piss some of you fake arabs off
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1, Rocco

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 12:49 #2

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
But John Cleese says "Trump supporters are the stupidest people you have ever met"

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 12:57 #3

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
John Clesse about US citizens

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 31 May 2019 12:57 by Roastie.

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 13:01 #4

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
About Islam and about how Jesus was against the money lenders.

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 13:06 #5

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Whose fault is it?

Blame Mr O'Reilly!!!

Great comedy

Last Edit: 31 May 2019 13:17 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 13:54 #6

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
So John Cleese is half right, but he's still a fucking ignorant clueless Brit/European
You can't fix stupid

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 16:15 #7

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
So John Cleese is half right, but he's still a fucking ignorant clueless Brit/European

Oh its good it even drew out a " diversity is our strength " from Sadiq Khan

Cant get much more NPC than that !

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 16:16 #8

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
But John Cleese says "Trump supporters are the stupidest people you have ever met"

He would get on well with you then roastie :)
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 17:15 #9

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Yeah, I watched the clips. He's a idiot. Typical British/European chauvinist. You people deserve Leftism and Islam. I just hope no American blood gets spilled saving your sorry asses again
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 31 May 2019 17:16 by Rocco.

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 18:08 #10

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Yeah, I watched the clips. He's a idiot. Typical British/European chauvinist. You people deserve Leftism and Islam. I just hope no American blood gets spilled saving your sorry asses again

Will you be fighting for Israel then Rocco ? Seeing as American blood is currently being spilt saving the jews sorry ass ?
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 18:15 #11

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

That's right Mr A.

John Clesse and I would prefer to dispose of the Rats. :)

User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 18:17 #12

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Will you be fighting for Israel then Rocco ? Seeing as American blood is currently being spilt saving the jews sorry ass ?
I'm a American Nationalist/America Firster/Isolationalist/Non-Interventionalist. Do I need to explain?
You can't fix stupid

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 18:51 #13

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Roastie wrote:
Fawlty Towers

I have rewatched the "whole" (just 2 seasons made, with many months spent on each episode; perfectionism pays off) series recently and it is just pure brilliance.

The Basil role can be looked upon as the typical male shaming tactic (think Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin, Archie Bunker, Married with Children), but the other men portrayed in the series are not at all like that, the political incorrectness (that at that time was still possible in Britain, Manuel is hilarious), the speech, jokes, flow, grimaces, subjects, everything.

It's gold from a bygone golden era.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 19:15 #14

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

That's right Mr A.

You think people who voted for Trump are vermin ?

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 19:17 #15

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I'm a American Nationalist/America Firster/Isolationalist/Non-Interventionalist. Do I need to explain?

No need to explain I just think its wise to distinguish between a people and their leaders.

Not every European is a fag loving rainbow warrior

Granted there are too many but I think considering the choke hold the internationalists have on public opinion thats not surprising

There are just as many insane leftists in North America

Its an international problem now.

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 20:06 #16

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:

No need to explain I just think its wise to distinguish between a people and their leaders.

Granted there are too many but I think considering the choke hold the internationalists have on public opinion thats not surprising

I have to interact with Europeans more than I care for. And the average Working European Male Right Winger is still pretty far on the Left imo
Yes, unfortunately it's an international problem. Both in my old and my new home country we have plenty problems with the Left. In my old country they're all the way up in Government. But we have 200.000.000 armed citizens who are having non of it. In my new home country the military regime has banned the Left. Some Leftist leaders are hiding in a neighboring country and still trying to stir up shit. Just a couple of months ago armed militias crossed the border, chased down and executed 3 of them. They washed up on the river bank near my home :chuckle: :cool:
You can't fix stupid

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 20:19 #17

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

That's right Mr A.

You think people who voted for Trump are vermin ?

No .. just a little humour on a Friday evening :)

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 20:59 #18

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I have to interact with Europeans more than I care for. And the average Working European Male Right Winger is still pretty far on the Left imo
Yes, unfortunately it's an international problem. Both in my old and my new home country we have plenty problems with the Left. In my old country they're all the way up in Government. But we have 200.000.000 armed citizens who are having non of it. In my new home country the military regime has banned the Left. Some Leftist leaders are hiding in a neighboring country and still trying to stir up shit. Just a couple of months ago armed militias crossed the border, chased down and executed 3 of them. They washed up on the river bank near my home :chuckle: :cool:

I dont know how nations of European descent come back from this without instslling their own military dictatorships.

And also without leaving the UN nothing is going to change no matter who is voted in with our democracies.

Same is happening in Canada.

The insane and open neo marxists have teamed up with Islamists and yet the potential replacement in the conservatives are just as fucking ueless when it comes to dealing with that problem and also the problem of the UN deciding whats what.

In fact in Canada there is a good chance the white people will be a minority in the nation before any other nation.

They are brining in a decent sized city worth of people from shit holes every year.

In this past month alone a guy tried to ram a fuel truck into an airplane at Canadas biggest airport he rammrd the plane three times obviously trying to.make his fuel tanker and the plane exlode.

Then only a couple of weeks ago a father and son werw arrested because they were building home.made bombs and had possesion of detonators as well.

The FBI had been following them.and alerted the local police.

Thats not.mentioning the taxi driver rapes taking place in Halifax where its basically all Muslim taxi drivers raping and sexually assualting drunk.women on their way home.

And none of that will get any better unless Canada leaves the UN and decides to put the internationalists on notice that they will not ruin a perfectly decent nation.

Slim chance of it happening so I am.preparing myself accordingly.

Oh and they are right now introducing a gun grab estimated that they will try to take 10s of thousands of semi automatic rifles.from people.

So they flood the country with people who.will be violent and rapey and then.expect the citizens to disarm and never say anything bad about ehats happening.

They all ready did that to most of Europe.

We are being set up to fall.

Why They want to REPLACE YOU 31 May 2019 21:13 #19

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I dont know how nations of European descent come back from this without instslling their own military dictatorships.

And also without leaving the UN nothing is going to change no matter who is voted in with our democracies.

Same is happening in Canada.

The insane and open neo marxists have teamed up with Islamists and yet the potential replacement in the conservatives are just as fucking ueless when it comes to dealing with that problem and also the problem of the UN deciding whats what.

In fact in Canada there is a good chance the white people will be a minority in the nation before any other nation.

They are brining in a decent sized city worth of people from shit holes every year.

In this past month alone a guy tried to ram a fuel truck into an airplane at Canadas biggest airport he rammrd the plane three times obviously trying to.make his fuel tanker and the plane exlode.

Then only a couple of weeks ago a father and son werw arrested because they were building home.made bombs and had possesion of detonators as well.

The FBI had been following them.and alerted the local police.

Thats not.mentioning the taxi driver rapes taking place in Halifax where its basically all Muslim taxi drivers raping and sexually assualting drunk.women on their way home.

And none of that will get any better unless Canada leaves the UN and decides to put the internationalists on notice that they will not ruin a perfectly decent nation.

Slim chance of it happening so I am.preparing myself accordingly.

Oh and they are right now introducing a gun grab estimated that they will try to take 10s of thousands of semi automatic rifles.from people.

So they flood the country with people who.will be violent and rapey and then.expect the citizens to disarm and never say anything bad about ehats happening.

They all ready did that to most of Europe.

We are being set up to fall.

You can't fix stupid

John Cleese says it like it is 31 May 2019 21:22 #20

• Flare
Rocco wrote:

Saw something badass you liked to copy from yesterday in Omniphi's "American National Socialist" video regarding George Lincoln Rockwell? :cool2:

Don't fool yourself tho... you're not an American Nationalist, you are an American Anarchist.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare