Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 30 Jun 2019 20:28 #41

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Sorry for trolling this thread a wee bit Oran, it is an interesting concept, about how the media/public perception works.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2019 20:29 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 01 Jul 2019 00:31 #42

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Then social media went into total warfare as the Left do what they do best .... be nasty duplicitous hypocritical cunts ... but they still are the sole purveyors of “morality” for all

A young, gay, fifth generation Anglo from regional Australia took to twitter to challenge the virtue of high profile fat dyke comedian Magda Szubanski. He fully supported Folau’s right to free speech and criticised Szubanski for asserting that he didn’t have one.

It was on

Gay v Gay

The fat dyke challenged him to try and discredit his views, as that is all the Left knows how to do to. THEY CANNOT DEBATE

The gay kid then countered her

BUT ... and this is the best bit, vile white abo academic Marcia Langton challenged his “gayness”. To militant online homo activists, challenging gayness is worse than Hitler

The white abo activist got firmly put in her place. Homo after homo demanding an immediate apology for her “unfortunate views”

The white abo then plays the victim .... what else could the Marxist do?

Others who just wanted to enhance the situation, latched on to Magda’s institutionalised white supremacy when black face skits from her comedy career were unearthed!! Glorious!!

How dare this dyke assert moral supremacy when she is the KKK!! How can a white abo activist support the dyke on shutting down free speech in the name of globohomo when she has done blackface ... not once, but TWICE!!

It was a glorious day in the world of social media
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2019 00:46 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 01 Jul 2019 00:45 #43

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The Policorrect Brigade has a hard nut with this double whammy, a non-white saying "bad" things about butthurt billies, as we can see in Croughs' Classic Laws:
First: in the case of West vs. non-West the progressive chooses the side of non-West. (Such as colonialism, Crusades, the idea of English being the first language, etc.)

Second: in the case of minority vs. majority the progressive chooses the side of the minority. (Such as gays, immigrants, muslims in Europe, non-cis, etc. Women, although majority, are considered a minority also)

Third: in the case of minority vs. non-West, the progressive is conflicted. (Gays vs. muslims, inter-ethnic migrant clashes, Israel's Palestinian troubles, white feminists vs. PoC feminists, SWPLs beat up by minorities, etc.),

As is deducible, straight white dudes are not explicitly considered bad, but they're definitely no angels either -- talk back and you're a subversive element indeed. I'd advice you guys to take this line of reasoning into the back of your mind when steering through life. This is the culture now and it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon. Soit.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 01 Jul 2019 04:37 #44

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
In her memoir Reckoning, Magda Szubanski wrote about her late father, Zbigniew Szubanski, who became a Polish assassin when he was just 19, killing Gestapo officers and Polish collaborators in the Polish capital, Warsaw.

www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/the-reason-magda-szubanski-felt-sad-when-she-received-her-australia-day-honour/ar-BBSKs2v

Zbigniew (Szubanski) was only 15 when Hitler invaded Poland in 1939, wreaking untold devastation on the city in the face of fierce local resistance. Soon afterwards he began executing Nazis and their sympathisers at point blank range.

thenewdaily.com.au/news/world/2019/07/01/trump-kim-meeting-brawl/

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 04 Jul 2019 13:30 #45

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Folau’s prospects bolstered by landmark religious freedom ruling in Britain
By John Steenhof
July 4, 2019 — 11.50am

Britain's second-highest court handed down a decision on religious freedom yesterday that will send chills down the collective spine of Rugby Australia. In contrast, Israel Folau and his team will be thanking God for divine providence that is akin to manna from heaven.

In Ngole v the University of Sheffield, the English Court of Appeal has decided: “The mere expression of religious views about sin does not necessarily connote discrimination.”

The factual similarities to Folau’s case are remarkable. Felix Ngole was a social work student at the University of Sheffield and a devout Christian. In 2014, he posted Bible verses about homosexuality on a public Facebook page as part of a political debate. Sheffield University accused Ngole of breaching a vague and broadly worded code of conduct.

Through a hearing and two committee appeals, various bureaucratic apparatchiks repeatedly incanted that quoting Bible verses constituted “views of a discriminatory nature” and breached professional guidelines.

As the British appeal court stated: “The university wrongly confused the expression of religious views with the notion of discrimination. The mere expression of views on theological grounds (e.g. that "homosexuality is a sin") does not necessarily connote that the person expressing such views will discriminate on such grounds.”

www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/national/folau-s-prospects-bolstered-by-landmark-religious-freedom-ruling-in-britain-20190704-p5240w.html

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 04 Jul 2019 14:00 #46

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Let's see how the ARFU respond to that.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 04 Jul 2019 18:29 #47

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
I didn't know the game of Rugby had 'values'.. :dunno:

Rules yes.. :yes:

Like hey....want to play some Rugby? you do? have you ever played before? well here are the rules of the game (explains how the game is played and what the rules of the game are)

But according to Rugby Australia... the game of Rugby has values

Rugby Australia (the national governing body) stated their intention to terminate his contract, saying that while Folau was entitled to his religious beliefs, the way in which they had been expressed were ‘inconsistent with the values of the sport
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/05/israel-folau-and-the-right-to-freedom-of-expression/

So according to Rugby Australia and the higher ups....the game of Rugby does not just have rules, it has values.

So explains to new kid wanting to play Rugby..... "and another thing before you start playing.... other than you knowing how the game is played and what the rules are.......you have to know that the game of Rugby has values........AND....you have to agree to those values of Rugby or....... you can't play the game....otherwise you will be going against the values of the sport"

Kid says..."I didn't know Rugby had values....I knew it would have rules like all sports have but it has values?"

"Yes values"

Kid says "what are those values?"

"Well....you have to be pro-gay, pro-homosexual, pro-gay marriage, pro-transexual, pro-LGBTQ etc."

Kid says "really?! but what if I'm not?"

"Then you can't play the game!"

Kid says "But what does any of that have to do with playing Rugby?"

"Those are the values of Rugby kid.....that's just the way it is"
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2019 18:38 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, MrAnderson

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 04 Jul 2019 19:13 #48

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Orangeaid wrote:
..[re a precedent case]- As the British appeal court stated.."The mere expression of views on theological grounds (e.g. that "homosexuality is a sin") does not necessarily connote that the person expressing such views will discriminate on such grounds.”

Right, as a Christian I've got nothing personal against gays, in fact I once applied to help at a charity shop even though the manager was openly gay but I didn't care because he was a nice friendly guy..:)
It's only the loud noisy depraved "militant" gays I can't stand and neither can God, they were the sort whose asses he busted in Sodom/Gomorrah...

1- LOT- "Don't look back!"
2- LOT'S WIFE- "Stop telling me what to do!"
3- (Sound of phaser banks in action)
4- LOT'S WIFE- "Shit there goes my complexion"..

Last Edit: 04 Jul 2019 19:14 by Ugh.

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 04 Jul 2019 21:14 #49

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:
I didn't know the game of Rugby had 'values'.. :dunno:

Rules yes.. :yes:

Like hey....want to play some Rugby? you do? have you ever played before? well here are the rules of the game (explains how the game is played and what the rules of the game are)

But according to Rugby Australia... the game of Rugby has values

Rugby Australia (the national governing body) stated their intention to terminate his contract, saying that while Folau was entitled to his religious beliefs, the way in which they had been expressed were ‘inconsistent with the values of the sport
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/05/israel-folau-and-the-right-to-freedom-of-expression/

So according to Rugby Australia and the higher ups....the game of Rugby does not just have rules, it has values.

So explains to new kid wanting to play Rugby..... "and another thing before you start playing.... other than you knowing how the game is played and what the rules are.......you have to know that the game of Rugby has values........AND....you have to agree to those values of Rugby or....... you can't play the game....otherwise you will be going against the values of the sport"

Kid says..."I didn't know Rugby had values....I knew it would have rules like all sports have but it has values?"

"Yes values"

Kid says "what are those values?"

"Well....you have to be pro-gay, pro-homosexual, pro-gay marriage, pro-transexual, pro-LGBTQ etc."

Kid says "really?! but what if I'm not?"

"Then you can't play the game!"

Kid says "But what does any of that have to do with playing Rugby?"

"Those are the values of Rugby kid.....that's just the way it is"

www.infowars.com/teen-expelled-from-school-after-saying-there-are-only-two-genders/

Yes an infowars link.

16 year.old.expelled.from school because he doesnt have the correct " values " as well.

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 05 Jul 2019 00:33 #50

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
This is awesome and very necessary. The homosexual leprechaun who runs Qantas, the major sponsor, has been openly targeted as the major protagonist to have Folau sacked.
Lawyers for Israel Folau to drag sponsors into legal stoush

JULY 4, 2019 9:04AM
Rugby Australia and Israel Folau are headed to the Federal Court after conciliation failed at the Fair Work Commission.

Israel Folau’s legal team plans on targeting sponsors who they say pushed Rugby Australia to scrap the former Wallaby fullback’s $4 million contract.
The Australian reports exclusively sponsors including Qantas, Asics, Land Rover, Swisse and HSBC are likely to be drawn into protracted legal proceedings over the next few years.

Qantas has previously called the accusations “outrageous”.

“Israel’s comments were terrible for a large element of the community and a vulnerable element of the community,” Qantas CEO Alan Joyce, a supporter of LGBTI rights, said.

“It is (RA’s) issue to resolve, they have put a solution in place … and we’re very supportive of what they’re doing.”
www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/lawyers-for-israel-folau-to-drag-sponsors-into-legal-stoush/news-story/81d998e15eebb26298da638a8b545214

Joyce with Cher at Sydney’s LGBBQ Mardi Gras

Joyce has earned a multi-million dollar a year remuneration package for many years as Qantas CEO. He pledged $1m of corporate and personal funds to the degenerate same sex marriage campaign in Australia
ALAN JOYCE SAYS HIS $1 MILLION DONATION TO THE YES CAMPAIGN WAS “THE LEAST HE COULD DO”

The Qantas CEO said: "I'm very proud to be an Australian today"

JESSE JONES — NOVEMBER 16, 2017

Qantas CEO Alan Joyce has thanked the community for all their efforts in campaigning for marriage equality.

Speaking to Star Observer at yesterday’s survey results announcement in Sydney, he said he was proud of Australia, as he had been of his native Ireland when they introduced marriage equality two years ago.

“I think it’s an amazing day,” said Joyce.
“I’m very proud today to be an Australian. I was proud of Ireland in 2015.

“We live here, my partner lives here, we made our home here… so I’m even more proud of Australia.”

Joyce said he was very happy with the outcome of the marriage survey.

“The Australian people in massive numbers, overwhelming numbers, have voted for a fair go. I’m overjoyed at that,” he said.

He said that Qantas’s and his own personal contributions to the campaign had been “the least we could do” for the cause.

“It’s so important for everybody in the community,” he said.

Joyce thanked everyone who worked on the Yes campaign and achieved the strong result announced yesterday.

“There are a lot of hard workers here today, who worked tirelessly behind the scenes, so I want to thank them for the amazing job that they’ve done,” he said.
www.starobserver.com.au/news/national-news/alan-joyce-thanks-community-yes-campaign-work/163879

The Qantas inflight magazine has contained full page ads from “Homosexual Professionals Dating Service”, Beau Brummell for many years

Sure Alan, normal people believe you that Qantas had nothing to do with Folau’s sacking
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2019 00:51 by Orangeaid.

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 05 Jul 2019 02:55 #51

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Even on the Qantus wiki page there is the following...

quote:

Qantas management has expressed strong support for Marriage Equality and LGBTIQ issues, with CEO Alan Joyce said to be, "arguably the most prominent corporate voice in the marriage equality campaign."

As official airline partner for the Sydney Mardi Gras, Qantas decorated one of its aircraft with rainbow wording and positioned a rainbow flag next to the tail's flying kangaroo.

Qantas also served pride cookies to its passengers.

It had a rainbow roo float in the Mardi Gras parade.

There has been criticism of Qantas using its corporate power to prosecute the private interests on their staff and the community.

Peter Dutton has said that chief executives such as Alan Joyce at Qantas should "stick to their knitting" rather than using the company's brand to advocate for political causes.

A senior church leader has made similar comments. Despite the criticism, Qantas will continue to advocate for marriage equality which will include offering customers specially commissioned rings with the phrase, "until we all belong".

This phrase will also appear on Qantas boarding passes and other paraphernalia. The cost of the campaign by Qantas and other participating companies is expected to be more than $5 million.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qantas

So Qantus and CEO Alan Joyce are known for shoving the gay agenda down the throat of it's airline passengers and despite criticism of this they choose to ignore it.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2019 02:59 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 05 Jul 2019 03:18 #52

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
And yet it is okay with Qantus and CEO Alan Joyce to be in a strong business partnership with.......

A British gay couple say they were left feeling “humiliated” after Emirates airline staff asked if they were brothers, before they were allegedly shut in a secluded room for two hours and told they were no longer allowed on their flight.

Lee Charlton, 42, from Manchester said Emirates check-in staff laughed at him and his partner Jason when they confirmed they were a couple while travelling from Dubai to Durban with their son, Kieran.

He said a woman working behind the check-in counter at Dubai airport gave him “quizzical looks” and summoned her manager after asking Mr Charlton whether either Jason or Kieran were his brothers.

The family were then allegedly shut in an airport back room for two hours without explanation and told their documentation would not allow them to enter South Africa, according to Mr Charlton.

Mr Charlton told The Independent: “This was absolutely about our sexuality, there is no doubt about that. I was shocked, it was a horrible and stressful situation and I felt humiliated.

“We were very excited to travel a long distance for the first time with our son Kieran and it was effectively spoilt by the staff from Emirates.

“I came out as gay aged 16 and I have never encountered this kind of behaviour towards my sexuality in the 26 years since.

“Without a doubt we were treated in an aggressive and demeaning way, and I just don’t understand why Emirates, a huge international corporation, doesn’t give cultural training to its staff to overcome these kinds of prejudices.

"I am really not one of these people to jump on a political correctness bandwagon, but I felt I had to say something."

Mr Charlton filed a lengthy letter of complaint to Emirates last Thursday and is yet to receive any reply from the airline.

Mr Charlton continued: “The most annoying thing about this is that I have to travel to South Africa a lot for work meetings - and I am forced to fly with Emirates.

“The whole thing has really left a sour taste in my mouth and I’d think twice about visiting Dubai again in the future.”

Homosexuality is illegal in Dubai and gay people have been handed jail sentences of up to two years in the past.

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/gay-couple-humiliated-after-emirates-staff-ask-if-they-are-brothers-a7083571.html

But it is all good for...

to be in partnership with...

Last Edit: 05 Jul 2019 03:20 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Lux Interior, Roastie

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 06 Jul 2019 10:33 #53

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Everyone has an interest in the outcome of this case. It raises the question of whether Australians can be required to sign away fundamental human rights in return for money — even a very large amount of money. The manifestation of religious belief is protected by international law.

This case may also give the courts an opportunity to rule on how far employers can go in determining what employees do and say outside the workplace.

It is already clear, however, that corporate Australia may need to reconsider the wisdom of taking a stance on social issues. If Folau wins against Rugby Australia, sponsors such as Alan Joyce’s Qantas may be required to chip in for the damages bill — if they are found to have encouraged any wrongdoing.

The effect on the airline’s reputation would not be insignificant.

If Folau does win — and the Morrison government pushes ahead with its promised religious discrimination act — some may consider this affair to have come to an end. Such a view would be misplaced. The fundamental error in the design of Australia’s human rights laws still needs to be fixed to drive home the reality that religious freedom is a fundamental right, not an exception to the law.

With luck, the fallout from this case eventually could put an end to this idiosyncratic treatment of religion.

The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights recognises freedom of thought, conscience and religion in article 18(1). It says everyone has the right to manifest their religion, belief, observance, practice and teaching. Article 18(2) says nobody shall be subject to coercion that would impair their freedom to have or to adopt a religion or belief of their choice.

The government’s planned legislation will help by giving statutory effect to article 26 of that treaty that says discrimination based on religion should be outlawed. But the significance of a federal religious discrimination act needs to be kept in perspective: religious discrimination is already unlawful in most states.

The real test is whether the government’s proposed scheme would have protected Catholic Archbishop of Hobart Julian Porteous against what happened to him four years ago.

Folau, unlike Porteous, has the benefit of provisions of the Fair Work Act that target religious discrimination in the workplace. What happened to the archbishop was not a workplace dispute.

In 2015, Porteous explained the Catholic doctrine of marriage in a widely distributed booklet. That prompted Martine Delaney, a transgender activist and Greens candidate, to complain that she felt offended.

Because he was an archbishop, Porteous thought he had a right under Australian law to explain his church’s teachings. Tasmania’s Anti-Discrimination Commission disagreed and found he had a case to answer.

The real problem with the Porteous case was that it was unresolved. It came to an end only after Delaney, in the face of widespread media attention, withdrew her complaint. That means there is still a risk that the public dissemination of Catholic doctrine in Tasmania could trigger a repeat of that affair.

And it looks as if a federal religious discrimination act would make no difference. “It would not solve all or even most of the problems with religious freedom in Australia at all,” University of Queensland dean of law Patrick Parkinson says.

“It is a minor reform that will fill a lacuna in federal law. The religious discrim­ination bill, as the government envisages it, will have no impact whatsoever on vilification law in the states — it is irrelevant to the Porteous case.

“All it will do is make it unlawful under federal law to discriminate against somebody because of their faith. The problem in Tasmania was that a state law was used against Archbishop Porteous on the basis of causing offence to somebody. That is a totally different matter that raises very significant issues about freedom of speech and freedom of religion,” says Parkinson, who is part of the Freedom for Faith lobby group.

Before Rugby Australia moved against Folau, Parkinson’s group had urged the Ruddock review of religious freedom to support a federal religious freedom act that would be far more robust than Morrison’s proposed scheme.

The Ruddock report did not go that far, preferring the more modest route that has been accepted by the government.

Parkinson, however, argues that a religious discrimination act would still allow Tasmania to take action against religious leaders over the public dissemination of doctrine that left people feeling offended. He sees this as a major weakness with the government’s plan. But he is also opposed to the radical option of a federal charter of rights that would empower the judiciary.

His preferred option is “a very targeted piece of legislation, focused around freedom of speech and freedom of religion”.

Its goal would be to prevent state laws from being applied in a way that would put Australia in breach of the nation’s international obligation to protect religious freedom.

This is how Parkinson’s group explained the concept in its submission to the Ruddock review: “It would be up to a court, interpreting and applying the state law, to determine whether its application so interfered with fundamental freedoms in any given situation that to the extent of the inconsistency with federal law it should be regarded as invalid, or alternatively, read down to avoid inconsistency.”

Parkinson makes the point that the federal government intervened 20 years ago to override Tasmania’s law criminalising homosexuality. “It is no more appropriate that Tasmanian law interferes with freedom of religion than when it criminalised homosexuality,” he says.

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 06 Jul 2019 14:11 #54

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Banks in Canada are on board with the gay pride agenda as well. With Scotiabank (one of the major banks in Canada), when you put your bank card or your credit card in the ATM up pops a message on the screen of the ATM machine about Scotiabank Pride standing with the LGBT community.

Any Scotiabank employee that is not pro-LGBTQ agenda would be extremely uncomfortable indeed and I have no doubt would be looking at dismissal, in some form, if they let their views openly be known.

#ScotiaBank Proud #Life at ScotiaBank #Pride 2019

#Scotiabank Proud
Toronto Pride Parade 2019
Here’s a little peek at what Scotiabank got up to in Toronto

At what point will the banks start penalizing their regular customers if it becomes known that they are not onboard with the gay agenda.

This issue is going to end up affecting a hell of a lot more people as time goes on.
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2019 14:32 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 06 Jul 2019 18:30 #55

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
It was all planned a long time ago in the "Gay Manifesto"

www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/09b/Redeeming_rainbow/chapters/Chapter-13.pdf
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 06 Jul 2019 19:36 #56

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Roastie wrote:

Rule 1
Drop the soap in the shower at every opportunity

Not sure why you had to PM me that Truthspoon :sokay:

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 07 Jul 2019 03:56 #57

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Rule 1
Drop the soap in the shower at every opportunity

Not sure why you had to PM me that Truthspoon :sokay:

I see I'm still your wank fantasy then...

Try it with Frothy I think he's probably available to give solace to a lonely guy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 09 Jul 2019 13:46 #58

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Bull dyke Malaysian Marxist Penny Wong puts on fake tears on the most woeful programme on Australian TV, Q&A

“Israel Folau doesn’t speak for Christians” .... boo hoo ... I thought it was unmanly for bull dykes to cry!

Penny Wong delivers an emotional message to Israel Folau on Q&A

VIDEO 1:40 Penny Wong urges public figures to consider impact of their words on vulnerable Australians.

Labor senator Penny Wong has used Q&A to deliver an emotional response to Israel Folau's social media commentary, saying: "I wish that public figures, politicians, sporting stars etc. might consider for a moment … where their words land in vulnerable Australians before they speak them."

Key points:
- Folau was sacked by Rugby Australia after posting views on social media that were deemed in breach of his contract
- Ms Wong said she wishes "we could have more expressions of love and forgiveness" when it comes to beliefs
- Folau said he will "continue to stand up for the freedoms of all Australians" after failing to reach a settlement with Rugby Australia at his Fair Work Commission hearing
- Senator Wong was responding to a question from an audience member about whether the response to Folau's comments would be different if he were a Muslim rather than a Christian.

"I wish that we could have more expressions of love and forgiveness rather than condemnation when it came to belief," she said.
"He is entitled to his beliefs. I disagree with them, and I think we ought to remember he doesn't speak for all Christians."

Folau, the former Wallabies star, lost his rugby contract over a post in which he called on a range of "sinners", including homosexuals, to repent and turn to Jesus Christ, and thus be saved from an eternity in Hell.

Human rights lawyer Diana Sayed told the panel the Morrison Government — which is expected to table a religious discrimination bill later this year — must not "give people a licence to discriminate".

"It is really important that this bill strikes a balance that people who are free to practice their religion are not granted a licence to discriminate," she said.

Liberal senator Scott Ryan said legislation could not "peer into people's souls".

"I don't like laws going to motive. I like laws looking at actions."
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-09/penny-wong-delivers-an-emotional-message-to-israel-folau-on-q&a/11290650

“Vulnerable Australians” - always playing the fucking victim

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 09 Jul 2019 13:59 #59

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Bull dyke lesbian CEO is a Christian hating bigot .... the Left should just admit they hate Christians. They won’t. They prefer getting outraged when their degenerate lifestyle choice is criticised in any way ... even if that means they will go to Hell if they don’t repent. Yet the fucktards don’t believe in Hell anyway

If the Left didn’t have double standards they’d have no standards at all
If this is Rugby boss’ view of the Bible, Folau had no chance
Miranda Devine

Saturday, 6 July 2019 7:00PM

Rugby Australia boss Raelene ­Castle effectively damned the Bible as hate speech in astonishing unreported testimony at Israel Folau’s code of conduct hearing in May.

She declared it is the Bible itself which is offensive when she testified before a panel of three judges who went on to find Folau guilty of a “high level breach” for posting a biblical quote calling on “drunks, homosexuals, adulterers, liars, fornicators, thieves, atheists and idolaters” to repent or face hell.

Castle told panel chairman John West, QC, that some biblical passages are unacceptable, and that even if Folau had posted a photocopy of a Bible page, he still would have been sacked.
Last Edit: 09 Jul 2019 14:00 by Orangeaid.

The massive backlash in Australia against #globohomo and the Left in the light of the Israel Folau saga 09 Jul 2019 14:52 #60

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
It's not that masses of people who support Israel Folau necessarily agree with all the things he has said or posted or the overall context of which he views certain biblical passages, a lot of them don't, going by supportive messages towards him online, that's not the point, the point is his right to his own views on these matters and his right to post biblical passages on his own social media account that make some people very uncomfortable, whether they like it or not.

You might as well say that LGBTQ advocates are promoting a 'religion'....the LGBTQ religion that they are totally devoted to. I don't see 'expressions of love and forgiveness' forthcoming from LGBTQ zealots.

They have been bullying people to no end in many ways and through many outlets, institutions, corporations, as individuals, through government 'policies' etc.. ruining people's lives and livelihoods, uttering death threats for ages against people who disagree with them, threatening people and businesses, trying to shut down hard working people's means to make a living for themselves and their families, harassing people with frivolous lawsuits that have caused undue stress and expense for people who have done nothing wrong, targeting good people who have worked hard to help their communities etc..

Where is their 'love and compassion' and pie in the sky good will towards all. They ought to look in the mirror when they cry these 'hurt' tears and ask themselves why their LGBTQ 'community/religion' is filled with such hypocrisy and want of destruction towards those who don't view the world as they do.

So they are 'offended' by certain Bible passages, many people find what they 'believe' to be offensive but they think they can get away with it by acting as a cult, ramming their own 'beliefs' down peoples throats while being covered by 'not being allowed to discriminate based on sexuality' while they in their LGBTQ cult discriminate/enact bias against people all the time, especially when it comes to the religious beliefs of more fundamentalist Christians and Christians who do not buy into the LGBTQ religion/cult.
Last Edit: 09 Jul 2019 15:19 by annabelle.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare