Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does Trump watch TZ?

Does Trump watch TZ? 02 Jul 2019 18:18 #1

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Last year I said here in TZ that "I wish Trump would stop calling Kim names and invite him to the White House for a visit"
And he's just done exactly that, haha
..:)

News item- "Following their handshake, the two men took part in a press conference during which the US president confirmed that he was extending an invite to Kim Jong Un to the White House"
www.businessinsider.com/trump-shakes-hands-with-kim-jong-un-and-invites-him-to-the-white-house-2019-6?r=US&IR=T
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does Trump watch TZ? 02 Jul 2019 19:31 #2

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^ Confirmation of insanity.
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Does Trump watch TZ? 02 Jul 2019 21:06 #3

• Flare
Frothy wrote:

Ah... the one moment you're very happy and helpful to show him how to make a nice, tender, juicy steak, the other moment you call him insane.

Looks like you've got a bit of a Jekyll & Hyde complex going on.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.

Does Trump watch TZ? 02 Jul 2019 21:28 #4

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^Well if Ugh thinks Trump is asserting his policy about N Korea based on Ugh's own TZ post, it is a rather delusional concept to adopt.

It's got nothing to do with Ugh being unable to cook a decent steak, you divisive pos.
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2019 21:32 by Frothy.

Does Trump watch TZ? 02 Jul 2019 21:43 #5

• Flare
^ Well, personally I think Ugh's making a joke here in stead of believing Trump is actually taking his advice on NK.

So there was no need to call him insane for it.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Does Trump watch TZ? 02 Jul 2019 23:33 #6

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Incidentally, the way Trump was talking a couple of weeks ago it looked like he was about to launch some kind of massive airstrike against Iran, but I said in TZ "There's no need for him to do that, he can simply use cruise missiles and attack drones to surgically take out all Iran's anti-shipping coastal missile sites that are threatening to close the Straits of Hormuz, without the loss of a single US life"
I also posted this map in which I've shopped in the blue shipping routes and the missile sites (red dots) which are Iran's "teeth", and once they're taken out, Iran's anti-shipping capability will be toothless.

And bingo! now Don seems to have agreed with me..:)-

News item- "President Donald Trump confirmed Friday he pulled back a military strike on Iran after he learned the number of possible casualties.
“We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on three different sights (sic)” Trump revealed on Twitter."
www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/21/donald-trump-confirms-decision-to-call-off-military-strike-on-iran/
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2019 23:41 by Ugh.

Does Trump watch TZ? 02 Jul 2019 23:52 #7

• Flare

Does Trump watch TZ? 03 Jul 2019 00:24 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Hey guys, when you say stuff like- " ^ Confirmation of insanity" , nobody's sure which post that little arrow is pointing to, depending on whether we've got our "date" forum display settings on "Ascending" or "Descending" order, so it might be best to drop the arrows and say straight out..:)

Does Trump watch TZ? 03 Jul 2019 00:31 #9

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Proof that playing tin soldier in a game and believing in sky pilots rots the mind.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Does Trump watch TZ? 03 Jul 2019 02:09 #10

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Proof that playing tin soldier in a game and believing in sky pilots rots the mind.

But mate, computer wargaming is something every army on earth does because it's a valuable training tool, and it's also a great way for we civilians to educate ourselves about military tactics, strategy and weaponry, try it sometime..:)

CAPTAIN- "Sir, I suggest we send the tanks into this sector"
GENERAL- "Hmm I'd better see what Ugh thinks first"

Last Edit: 03 Jul 2019 02:09 by Ugh.

Does Trump watch TZ? 03 Jul 2019 03:18 #11

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
I very highly doubt that Donald Trump tunes into Truth Zone despite his penchant for the internet.

One never knows where the heck he taps into really, I'm thinking Tucker Carlson type sites.

I do remember in the old forum, I started a thread about David Bowie and the Illuminati many years ago, and someone signed in during that thread as a new member (only to respond to that thread and nothing else) and responded to a couple of my posts in that thread.

He wrote that he was a good friend of David Bowie's and basically said that David was a good person who had a tough time in life in his younger (illluminati) years and that David was trying to work through his previous mistakes but that he was a good and decent person.

I have been accused, on occasion, of being psychic, which I usually deny, but as it pertains to this, I have had this gut feeling that the person who signed in and responded to the David Bowie/Illuminati thread was Mr. David Bowie himself.

There is no proof to give, just a gut feeling;

I may very well be right or I may be wrong :)

Lenin's on sale again.......
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2019 03:46 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Ugh

Does Trump watch TZ? 03 Jul 2019 07:13 #12

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Arise Sir Ugh, saviour of the free world. military adviser to the US President.... :iitm:

Does Trump watch TZ? 03 Jul 2019 13:21 #13

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
It's quite possible Annabelle, since Robbie Williams definitely posted on the Forum (as Robster Will) and a user calling himself John Lydon shared his fondness for Kate Bush (which Lydon is known for).

Not sure I feel too sorry for Bowie...having a tough life isn't an excuse to effectively rape children which he has been accused of.

Love his music but the guy had no decency or morals.

Does Trump watch TZ? 03 Jul 2019 14:29 #14

Does Trump watch TZ. Oh dear. :sokay:

All that technology the American military & military intelligence have at their disposal, and the president decides to come here instead, using some dosser and layabout from Plymouth who collects toy soldiers, as his chief military advisor. :lmao:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2019 14:31 by Return of Zorro.

Does Trump watch TZ? 03 Jul 2019 16:39 #15

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Return of Zorro wrote:
Does Trump watch TZ. Oh dear. :sokay:
All that technology the American military & military intelligence have at their disposal, and the president decides to come here instead..:lmao:

Yup mate, you got it..:)
Check out Episode One of Stargate Universe (below) where some whizzkid is minding his own business sitting quietly at home solving strategy game puzzles on his computer, but the military have been monitoring him and come knocking his door to offer him a contract to work for them
..:)

Does Trump watch TZ? 03 Jul 2019 16:48 #16

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The problem is confusion between television drama and reality.

The phrase you need to look up Ugh is suspension of disbelief, it''s found in literature, drama plays, and the like.....when some useless little toad saves the world, it's not based on reality Ugh, those are made up stories.

ps the gremlins ain't real either.

Last Edit: 03 Jul 2019 16:51 by Frothy.

Does Trump watch TZ? 03 Jul 2019 16:48 #17

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Arise Sir Ugh, saviour of the free world. military adviser to the US President.... :iitm:

The White House staff have probably been monitoring my sensational victories on the computer wargaming scene under my fighting name 'Poor Old Spike' and have told Don "This character's shit-hot at strategy and tactics so let's take notice of what he's saying"..:)

Below: a 6" silver trophy I won for topping another wargame league, it sits on a small table in my living room carefully positioned so that it's the first thing guests see when they arrive, and I can keep steering the conversation towards it during the course of the evening..:)

Last Edit: 03 Jul 2019 16:56 by Ugh.

Does Trump watch TZ? 03 Jul 2019 16:54 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh, playing a battle game online isn't the same as real war, you're restricted by the boundaries of the game mode, it's not the same as real life, in the same way that if you were good at a football game, it doesn't mean that the national team coach should contact you about his tactics you almighty idiot.

ps the only reason you're on the battle game top spot is because you've played at least 49 more games than anyone else, and at least 100 more games than most of them, so accumulated more points, it's hardly a sign of success.

Sorry to burst your bubble but if you look at the 'games lost' column, you're the worst player.
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2019 17:05 by Frothy.

Does Trump watch TZ? 03 Jul 2019 17:02 #19

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Ugh Zone

Does Trump watch TZ? 03 Jul 2019 17:14 #20

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Even the person 4th place has better stats than you, Ugh.

Ugh played 146 games, won 74 of them
4th place played 51 games, won 31 of them.

4th place is a better player than Ugh....

...and he makes himself a stupid trophy. :facepalm:
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2019 17:22 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare