Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Lose BDS Fight

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Lose BDS Fight 25 Jul 2019 18:45 #1

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Lose BDS Fight 25 Jul 2019 19:21 #2

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
WIKI- "BDS upholds the simple principle that Palestinians are entitled to the same rights as the rest of humanity."

Haha no friggin way can any heathens anywhere be called "human"..:)

"Ungodly...These men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (Bible:2 Peter 2:12)
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2019 19:22 by Ugh.

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Lose BDS Fight 25 Jul 2019 20:07 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
WIKI- "BDS upholds the simple principle that Palestinians are entitled to the same rights as the rest of humanity."

Haha no friggin way can any heathens anywhere be called "human"..:)

"Ungodly...These men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (Bible:2 Peter 2:12)

Isn't that God's job to decide?

Why are you sitting on his chair?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, annabelle

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Lose BDS Fight 25 Jul 2019 20:28 #4

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Isn't that God's job to decide?
Why are you sitting on his chair?

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm simply telling you what God said, so you'd better argue it out with him when you meet him.:)
In fact here's another verse you might like which was delivered to us from God via Jesus about the stupidity of taking ungrateful heathens into our countries-

Jesus said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2019 20:28 by Ugh.

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Lose BDS Fight 26 Jul 2019 02:41 #5

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
.......... wrote:

Yay lets all pay taxes so we can watch the kikes and the gremlins take over our political institutions

Ridiculous bastards all.of them
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Lose BDS Fight 26 Jul 2019 02:43 #6

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
And BTW Tlaib is one of the ugliest women Ive ever seen in my life and Ive watched.a lot of British.politics so.I dont make that statement lightly

And yes it.matters.to.me a.lot because im a man and when.im.listening to a woman speak every 10 seconds or so my ears completely switch off and I have to remind myself if she is pretty or not

Rarely do I not have to remind myself about that but sometimes if she too ugly I cant hear a fucking thing she says because its like trying to learn about things when you are staring at a bowl full of old turds

You just cant take your mind anywhere productive if you are staring at a bowl.full.of old turds

And fuck israel as well we shouldnt be funding a fuxking thing over there

Its a piss take
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2019 02:55 by MrAnderson.

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Lose BDS Fight 26 Jul 2019 12:19 #7

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Boris Johnson ain't exactly something to look at..

Nevertheless...people for the most part can't help the way they look, the body they were born into, it's when someone is inside ugly that counts. Like a lot of people seem to think AOC is pretty but I don't find her pretty at all, she's got crazy eyes and I can't stand listening to her because of what comes out of her mouth.

There's a lot of not physically attractive men in politics but it doesn't seem to be something people care about when it comes to men.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Lose BDS Fight 26 Jul 2019 12:48 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:

They said the same thing about Jesus..;)-
"He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him" (Isaiah 53:2)

And about Paul-
"His letters, say they, are weighty and powerful, but his appearance is unimpressive, and he speaks poorly" (2 Cor 10:10)

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Lose BDS Fight 26 Jul 2019 15:31 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
annabelle wrote:

Nevertheless...people for the most part can't help the way they look, the body they were born into, it's when someone is inside ugly that counts. Like a lot of people seem to think AOC is pretty but I don't find her pretty at all, she's got crazy eyes and I can't stand listening to her because of what comes out of her mouth.

There's a lot of not physically attractive men in politics but it doesn't seem to be something people care about when it comes to men.

Good point.

Politics is one of the key areas of course where ugly and weak people can get power. All historically too.

In a natural environment they would be the weakest, that's why governminds were invented; to get the weakest primate to the top of the rock.

The natural way is "shamanic" based societies, where not the weakest, but the wisest become naturally influential.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Lose BDS Fight 26 Jul 2019 17:24 #10

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:

I was just being vacuous on purpose

I know the BDS thing is a valuable aspect of public dissent and actually I am in favor of allowing it completely

But I find it.is peak clown.world to watch.jews and gremlins battle.it out in our nations political system.all the while the.majority of.people have little elbow room.to call either side what they actually are

I dont want to be ruled by jews or gremlins

I would rather a coalition with the first nations of America be on the cards because its their land not tje jews not ours and not the gremlins either

Instead of where we are headed which is basically expanding some.desert grudge.match from the.middle east all the way.across the world

And they both whine about being oppressed and devalued but they will do exactly that if they get power over us all
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2019 17:28 by MrAnderson.

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Lose BDS Fight 26 Jul 2019 17:26 #11

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
annabelle wrote:

Good point.

Politics is one of the key areas of course where ugly and weak people can get power. All historically too.

In a natural environment they would be the weakest, that's why governminds were invented; to get the weakest primate to the top of the rock.

The natural way is "shamanic" based societies, where not the weakest, but the wisest become naturally influential.

No I dont want leaders tripping on magic.mushrooms.either

It might have worked before when things were smaller scale localized problems but sitting around.drinking jungle juice and shitting in your own.pants isnt exactly.my.idea.of an ideal authority figure either thanks

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Lose BDS Fight 26 Jul 2019 18:21 #12

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
A great example by Attic Anderson to project the analogy on the situation.

His mind wouldn't be consulted in a true natural shamanic-so-wisdom-based society.

But maybe he can play the gamma humbug role around the fire.
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2019 18:21 by Gaia.

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Lose BDS Fight 26 Jul 2019 18:51 #13

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
A great example by Attic Anderson to project the analogy on the situation.

His mind wouldn't be consulted in a true natural shamanic-so-wisdom-based society.

But maybe he can play the gamma humbug role around the fire.

I would throw you IN the fucking fire and dance around that
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare