Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: El Paso Massacre

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 05:25 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2019 05:27 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 05:37 #2

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
This is something about the shooters 'manifesto' I copied from Wikipedia, I've not seen the actual item itself on /pol/ etc...
Manifesto
"In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion."
—Introduction of the manifesto, titled The Inconvenient Truth[24]

Police are "reasonably confident"[9] that a white nationalist manifesto, published prior to the shooting on the website 8chan's /pol/ board and titled The Inconvenient Truth, is linked to the suspect. The manifesto expresses support for and inspiration by the Christchurch mosque shootings, along with worry about "Hispanic invasion", Automation, large corporations, and environmental degradation.[22][3][10] The New York Times characterized the manifesto as racially extremist, noting the passage: "Hispanics will take control of the local and state government of my beloved Texas, changing policy to better suit their needs." The manifesto criticizes both the Democratic Party and Republican Party, but expresses concern that "[t]he heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a Democrat [sic] stronghold".[16] Some politicians and the El Paso Police Chief mentioned the manifesto in updates with media outlets and press conferences in the early aftermath.[15][25] While the police have not confirmed the manifesto's authenticity, it was posted before the first public reports of the shooting and identifies the type of weapon used in the attack; the suspect's name was revealed in a separate document jointly uploaded in the same post.[22]en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_El_Paso_shooting
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2019 05:41 by Frothy.

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 05:45 #3

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
:shemused:
yeah yeah yeah - hot off the ever rolling 'active shooter ' joo poo tv and press - more absolute total shite - orangeman bad again :sokay: but ofc scummy here believes it -
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 09:04 #4

• Flare
Lizzy wrote:
yeah yeah yeah - hot off the ever rolling 'active shooter ' joo poo tv and press - more absolute total shite - orangeman bad again :sokay: but ofc scummy here believes it -

No matter if the shooting was real or not; this event will be used to roll out more legislation and come for the weapons.

Agree?

So personally I don't see anything much to laugh about when such a thing occurs.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2019 09:07 by Flare.

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 09:48 #5

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

No matter if the shooting was real or not; this event will be used to roll out more legislation and come for the weapons.

Agree?

So personally I don't see anything much to laugh about when such a thing occurs.
hi Flare -
There's very little out there that makes me laugh these days - however, I've seen several vids of this non event ( on the heels of the Garlic Festival hoax ) that are so badly done - any 3rd rate movie could be far more convincing - it's this total lack of any reality in these vids that people mindlessly accept as fact that if one didn't laugh they'd cry .
I'm well aware of the reason why these hoaxed fake non-events are carried out and when that day comes the only people with armed protection will be ZOG and the street criminal elements - I wonder how far off that is now ? Just using a gun in self defense is becoming no defense .
I refuse to take these pathetic fake news horror stories to heart other than to know exactly what they have been performed for - FEAR and CONTROL .
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2019 09:53 by Lizzy.

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 11:57 #6

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Father of alleged shooter - Bryan Crusius - Infused Being Therapist
web.archive.org/web/20190204184721/http://www.dallasaddictionrecoverytherapy.com/bryan-crusius-lpc/

1) The father of the El Paso shooter is Bryan Crusius. And big surprise, he’s a therapist. Most people seem to be focusing on his more recent work as a weird new age yogi. However, I’m more interested in his former role: Director of Dual Diagnosis at a psychiatric hospital.

2) The psych hospital was called Timberlawn. It was shut down by the government last year:

“children and adults trying to recover from trauma, depression or other mental conditions have gone to the hospital in East Dallas for help -- and found danger instead.”

Sound familiar?

3) “Colette Riel’s sister, 37-year-old Brittney Bennetts, was known to be suicidal when staff left her alone; she hanged herself on doorknobs that the hospital knew posed a risk.”

4) “a 13-year-old girl who was a victim of past sexual abuse reported that another teen patient came into her room one night and raped her. They were put in rooms next to each other, despite the fact that a doctor had warned the boy needed to be watched for sexual aggression.”

5) “Timberlawn had been one of the few hospitals to treat large numbers of children and teenagers in the area”

threadreaderapp.com/thread/1157815842723258373.html

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 12:16 #7

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Well can't keep blaming Obama, so who's fault is it this time?
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2019 12:30 by Frothy.

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 12:36 #8

• Flare
Lizzy wrote:
hi Flare -
There's very little out there that makes me laugh these days - however, I've seen several vids of this non event ( on the heels of the Garlic Festival hoax ) that are so badly done - any 3rd rate movie could be far more convincing - it's this total lack of any reality in these vids that people mindlessly accept as fact that if one didn't laugh they'd cry .
I'm well aware of the reason why these hoaxed fake non-events are carried out and when that day comes the only people with armed protection will be ZOG and the street criminal elements - I wonder how far off that is now ? Just using a gun in self defense is becoming no defense .
I refuse to take these pathetic fake news horror stories to heart other than to know exactly what they have been performed for - FEAR and CONTROL .

Fake or not.

The outcome is exactly the same, which is more ZOG-government control.

I bet the jews are laughing their asses off at us debating wethere there were crisis actors and 'vicsims' used at another such false flag event, because such a debate is useless when the results won't differ anyway.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 05 Aug 2019 00:29 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 12:36 #9

• Flare
Frothy wrote:

The jews.

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 13:03 #10

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

The jews.

Which Jews?

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 13:14 #11

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Speaking of Jews....looks like a Star of David behind Patrick Crusius father

edit: Star of David (Seal of Solomon) symbol is also used in New Age/Kabbalist circles so could be being used by him in that context rather than indicating he is Jewish.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2019 14:39 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 13:20 #12

• Flare
Good work Annabelle.

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 13:21 #13

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I'm not sure what you're alluding to ''his father is Jew or at least Jew friendly because he's next to hexagram design made out of shelving, so he got his son to shoot a load of people in a shopping centre''?
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2019 14:04 by Frothy.

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 13:30 #14

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Meet Bryan Crusius
streamable.com/zxf82

40 year drug addict turned 'energy healer'.

STORYTIME_The Meditation That Changed EVERYTHING (pt. 1)
streamable.com/5uygf

STORYTIME_The Meditation That Changed EVERYTHING (pt. 2)
streamable.com/t4mh0

" (pt.1) I had a group of healers that were trained by John of God in Brazil who came through wanting to rent my space. I rented the space to them and helped them unload their van, we unloaded these large containers, there was something very heavy in them, I brought them all in, helping them unpack them and they were crystal balls.......big deal.... because as you already know, that changed the whole course of my therapy"
Bryan Crusius

quote:

Arrest Of Brazil's Murderous 'Healer' John of God Revives The Pizzagate Scandal

Globalist superstars who visited the compound known as "The House of Ignatius of Loyola", included Bill Clinton, Oprah Winfrey and former Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva. The name of this cult center should ring a bell because that lifelong resident of Loyola, Spain, is none other than the founder of the Military Order, of Jesus, the Jesuits.

Another high-profile visitor to the child-killer Brazilian cult was Tony Podesta's favorite "spirit-cooking" artist, whose hands-on assistance for John of God, was graphically presented in her 2016 narcissistic documentary "The Space Between: Marina Abramovic and Brazil", yes, the same artist linked with Pizzagate who splashes fresh blood at her celebrity performances.

Marina Abramovich shines light on the healer John of God's surgery

rense.com/general96/arrest-of-brazils-murderous-healer-revives-the-pizzagate-scandal.php
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2019 14:23 by annabelle.

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 14:02 #15

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

The shape is used in meditation symbology.. I'm not sure that it means ''Jews/Star of David'' in this concept of a guy being into meditation and having his wooden shelving in such a shape.

I don't see how Jews are to blame for this event in El Paso?
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2019 14:07 by Frothy.

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 14:12 #16

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Can we get back to the actual event instead of this.....

...obscure Jew hunting etc.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2019 14:27 by Frothy.

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 14:32 #17

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:

The shape is used in meditation symbology.. I'm not sure that it means ''Jews/Star of David'' in this concept of a guy being into meditation and having his wooden shelving in such a shape.

Yes it's true, he could very well have the symbol there in the context of New Age/Kabbalist occult ideology rather than indicating he is of Jewish background. I am more interested in his past as previous director of the controversial Timberlawn Psychiatric Center and how much of a connection he has had to the Brazilian John of God cult. He also has had a past twitter connection to now Presidential candidate and anti-white new age Jewish guru Marianne Williamson.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2019 15:04 by annabelle.

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 14:38 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 14:49 #19

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
annabelle wrote:
Frothy wrote:
[/url]

Yes it's true, he could very well have the symbol there in the context of New Age/Kabbalist occult ideology rather than indicating he is of Jewish background. I am more interested in his past as previous director of the controversial Timberlawn Psychiatric Center and his connection to the Brazilian John of God cult.

Well yeah John of God leader has been accused of multiple cases of sexual assault, I still don't see how it's related to someone shooting a load of folk in a shopping centre, be it a hoax or not.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2019 14:53 by Frothy.

El Paso Massacre 04 Aug 2019 15:13 #20

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
John of God has also been accused of murders and enslavement etc..

How many of our fathers have had a direct connection to Brazilian 'healers' trained by criminal John of God? and has been a director of a psychiatric hospital that ended up being shut down by the government? and has twittered with a Presidential candidate? and who was allegedly on a 40 year drug addicted bender before being astral projected? etc..

His son has been arrested for this mass shooting so it stands to reason to take a look at the accused guy's family members and parents....for anything unusual or red flags of one kind or another.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2019 15:28 by annabelle.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare