Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jeffrey Epstein is dead

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 10 Aug 2019 16:09 #1

• Flare
Jeffrey Epstein is Dead

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
August 10, 2019

I can’t say I’m surprised.

ABC News:
Jeffrey Epstein, the disgraced millionaire who was facing federal sex trafficking charges, died by suicide early Saturday in his Lower Manhattan prison cell, three law enforcement officials told ABC News.

Epstein hanged himself, law enforcement sources said. He was transported in cardiac arrest at 6:39 a.m. from Metropolitan Correctional Center to New York Downtown Hospital, according to sources.

Epstein, 66, was set to stand trial next year for allegedly sexually abusing dozens of minor girls in New York and Florida.

I think few people will believe this was actually a suicide. Especially since he was already on suicide watch following an apparent suicide attempt just over a week earlier.

And there were most certainly a lot of people who would have wanted him dead.

This comes less than 24 hours after 2,000 pages of documents were unsealed, showing the names of various people who stand accused of having sex with his underage sex workers.

I don’t know what this means for any further investigation, but it certainly does not make it any easier.

I’m going to have to spend some time thinking about this before I give further comment.

dailystormer.name/jeffrey-epstein-is-dead/
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 10 Aug 2019 16:32 #2

• Flare
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 10 Aug 2019 16:51 #3

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

EMTs attempt to revive Jeffrey Epstein as he's wheeled into New York Downtown Hospital.

Photos show Jeffrey Epstein as he’s wheeled into Downtown Hospital

Sources said Epstein, 66, hanged himself in his cell in the Manhattan Correctional Center. FDNY officials said a call came in at 6:38 a.m.

Paramedics wheeled a gurney carrying Epstein, still in his orange prison uniform, into New York Downtown Hospital around 7:30 a.m.

Epstein was reportedly on suicide watch two weeks ago after he was found nearly unconscious in his cell with injuries to his neck.

nypost.com/2019/08/10/photos-show-jeffrey-epstein-as-hes-wheeled-into-downtown-hospital/

Last I read his alleged 'suicide attempt' a couple weeks ago was up for debate even by MSM sources, stating they didn't know if it was a suicide attempt or if he had been attacked in an attempted murder (apparently the cell doors were unlocked in his unit at the time of the incident two weeks ago giving access to his cell......at least that is what I read at the time).

A very high profile inmate with very powerful connections on suicide watch who had serious neck injuries from 'attempted suicide' or 'attempted murder' two weeks before and STILL he allegedly manages to hang himself in his cell, unnoticed.

A bunch of extremely powerful and corrupt people heaving sighs of relief.......

suicide watch

the regular or continuous monitoring of a person, especially an inmate of a prison or hospital, who is considered to be at risk of committing suicide. Suicide watch is an intensive monitoring process used to ensure that a person cannot attempt suicide. Usually the term is used in reference to inmates or patients in a prison, hospital, psychiatric hospital, or military base. People are placed on suicide watch when it is believed that they exhibit warning signs indicating that they may be at risk of committing bodily harm or fatal self injury.

Various forms of suicide watch exist. These generally involve the subject's being under continuous or very frequent watch of a guard, such as a prison officer, security officer or orderly, who will intervene if the subject attempts to harm themselves.

Periodic

Periodic suicide watch, or more simply known as “suicide watch, involves the subject being monitored through frequent periodic checks.

Intense

Intense suicide watch or observation involves the subject being observed continually by a person who may be employed in one of several possible capacities, sitting or standing in direct sight or arm's reach of the subject.

Conditions

People under suicide watch are put into an environment where it would be difficult for them to hurt themselves. In many cases, any dangerous items will be removed from the area, such as sharp objects and some furniture, or they may be placed in a special padded cell, which has nothing outcropping from the walls (e.g., a clothes hook or door closing bracket) to provide a place for a ligature to be attached, and with only a drain-grill on the floor. They may be stripped of anything with which they might hurt themselves or use as a noose, including shoelaces, belts, neckties, bras, shoes, socks, suspenders and bed sheets.

In extreme cases the inmate may be undressed entirely.

In even more extreme cases, inmates may be placed in "therapeutic restraints", a four- or five-point restraint system. The inmate is placed on their back on a mattress. Their arms and legs are tied down and a belt is placed across the chest. In a five-point system the head is also restrained.

An inmate is allowed a range of movement every 2 hours, when one limb is released and they are allowed to move it for a short period. They are then restrained again, proceeding to the next limb. This process is repeated until all areas restrained have been moved. This process usually continues in 8-hour shifts, and the inmate has a face-to-face encounter with a mental health professional at least once in each 8-hour interval.

This cannot continue for more than 16 consecutive hours. The inmate is continually watched by staff during this time.

In the most extreme cases of self-harm, only when all other avenues have not worked or are impracticable, "chemical restraint" drugs may be used to sedate the inmate. In order for a facility to administer a chemical restraint, it must have the approval/recommendation of a licensed mental health professional, the facility warden, and a court order

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_watch

And it was the Palm Beach Police Dept, the Florida State's Attorney, the FBI and senior Justice Department officials that authorized Epsteins Florida non prosecution agreement in 2007

edit:

Now an unnamed source 'familiar with the situation' is saying Epstein was taken off suicide watch before his death.
Last Edit: 10 Aug 2019 21:06 by annabelle.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 10 Aug 2019 21:11 #4

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
The Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York where Epstein was in the Special Housing Unit has made the news a few times.

Disturbing Treatment of Susie Chavez in Metropolitan Detention Center

Metropolitan Detention Center conditions were worse than initially reported: NYT

Jeffery Epstein dies by suicide at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan
Last Edit: 10 Aug 2019 21:11 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 10 Aug 2019 22:25 #5

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
It was reported the other day that he'd been found with bruises to his neck....he would have been placed on suicide watch, meaning that it would be difficult to succeed
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 11 Aug 2019 01:17 #6

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
He spent less than a week under suicide watch and was returned to a specialized housing unit on July 29, where he was given extra security.

Attorney General William Barr expressed fury at the incident on Saturday and announced a special inquiry into Epstein's death.

Donald Trump retweets conspiracy theory blaming Clinton's for Jeffrey Epstein's death
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

www.businessinsider.com/trump-spreads-jeffrey-epstein-conspiracy-theory-about-clintons-2019-8

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 11 Aug 2019 01:32 #7

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Attorney General William Barr’s Personal Ties to Jeffrey Epstein

While it was once thought that Barr would be recusing himself from having oversight on the Epstein prosecution, on July 9, it was clarified that Barr consulted with career ethics officials at the department, and concluded that he only needed to recuse himself from the internal Justice Department probe of Labor Secretary Alex Acosta, and his involvement of approving a highly controversial no-prosecution deal with Epstein back in the 2008.

Barr did not recuse himself from Epstein’s current prosecution in Manhattan, and is now instructing the Department of Justice’s inspector general to open a probe into the disgraced financier’s death. Before Epstein’s alleged suicide, he was facing 45 years in prison if convicted of conspiracy and sex trafficking dozens of underage girls in New York and Florida.

In 2009, Barr joined the law firm Kirkland & Ellis, the same law firm that represented Jeffrey Epstein in 2008 which ended in a no-prosecution.

During Barr’s confirmation hearing in January, when Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse asked Barr whether he would conduct a “full and thorough investigation” into the Justice Department’s handling of Epstein’s case, Barr responded, “Senator, I have to recuse myself from Kirkland & Ellis matters, I am told. And I think Kirkland & Ellis was may be involved in that case, so I need to sort out exactly what my role can be. I will say that if I’m confirmed I’ll make sure your questions are answered on this case.”

On July 8, Barr made his final comments on the matter and said, “I am recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm I subsequently joined for a period of time.”

Back in 2007, Epstein pleaded guilty to a state charge of soliciting sex and prostitution with an underaged girl, was sentenced to to 13 months incarceration, but spent a bulk of that time on work release or in the jail’s private wing.

The deal was made between Acosta, who previously worked at Kirkland & Ellis, and was the Miami U.S. attorney at the time, and Kirkland & Ellis senior partner Jay Lefkowitz, along with colleagues Kenneth Starr, Gerald Lefcourt, and Alan Dershowitz. Court records show Kirkland & Ellis continued to represented Epstein through 2011, while Barr worked at the firm.

William Barr’s (Jewish) Father Allegedly Hired Epstein in the 1970s

Frank Figliuzzi, a former FBI Assistant Director for counterintelligence said that Barr’s Father, Donald Barr, once hired Epstein to teach at Dalton School, a private academy in New York City back in 1973, even though Epstein had not obtained a college degree. Donald brought Epstein, who was only 20 years old, and had dropped out of both Cooper Union and New York University’s Courant Institute, on board to teach calculus and physics.

After Epstein was dismissed from Dalton for “poor performance,” he left to work with Ace Greenberg, who was a senior partner at Bear Stearns.

As reported by The New York Times, Donald Barr, who died in 2004, resigned from Dalton in 1974 after disagreements with the executive board. However, he stayed on throughout the rest of the year, which is when Epstein was hired.

heavy.com/news/2019/08/william-barrs-personal-ties-jeffrey-epstein/
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2019 02:04 by annabelle.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 11 Aug 2019 02:00 #8

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Epstein's death comes just 24 hours after more than 2,000 pages of documents detailing the lurid allegations of his sexual abuse of underage girls were unsealed to the public.

On Friday morning, a federal appeals court published explosive documents pertaining to a 2015 lawsuit that Virginia Roberts Giuffre had filed against Epstein's associate, socialite Ghislaine Maxwell.

Giuffre claimed Epstein and Maxwell kept her as a 'sex slave' in the early 2000s, whilst she was underage.

The unsealed papers - which made international news on Friday - implicated a number of high-profile men in sex scandals.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344785/Jeffrey-Epstein-told-guards-tried-KILL-weeks-hanged-himself.html

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 11 Aug 2019 02:13 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The agenda of this psyop I imagined would be played indeed; "don't come out of the closet, efebophiles, and you people, don't push them to suicide, have some understanding for these people!". Normalizing pedophilia...

Disgusting, from the whorse's mouth:

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 11 Aug 2019 03:14 #10

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Epstein had reportedly been placed on suicide watch after he was found nearly unconscious in his cell on July 23.

There was some question about whether the incident was a suicide attempt or an assault, and investigators noted that the marks on his neck were “more consistent with being choked than hanging yourself,” one source told the Post.

An ex-cop housed in the same unit as Epstein who faces the death penalty for four drug-related killings upstate was questioned in the incident.

Department of Justice spokesman Lee Plourde refused to say whether that incident was ruled a suicide attempt or an assault.

Plourde said Epstein was never treated outside MCC after that incident, disputing reports.

“He was never taken to the hospital,” he said.

nypost.com/2019/08/10/jeffrey-epstein-was-not-on-suicide-watch-when-he-hanged-himself/

Epstein had initially been held in general population at MCC, where he’d been targeted for extortion as a wealthy pedophile, a source with knowledge of his circumstances told The Daily Beast, describing Epstein’s injuries from his prior alleged suicide attempt as small abrasions around his neck. …

At the time of [that] attempt, he shared a cell with Nicholas Tartaglione, a former police officer charged with kidnapping and murdering four people in 2016. …

Tartaglione’s lawyer, Bruce Barket, told authorities his client had saved Epstein’s life during the first suicide attempt by alerting corrections officers. He claimed Tartaglione was being implicated in the suicide attempt because he’d recently complained about conditions at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, saying in a statement at the time, “we warned the judge that officials at the jail would retaliate against Nick because we have been exposing the inhumane conditions at the facility.”

A source added that while protocols were followed after his previous apparent suicide attempt, Epstein received no preferential treatment.

nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-dies-by-suicide-report.html#comments

Where's the CCTV footage?
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2019 03:38 by annabelle.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 11 Aug 2019 11:09 #11

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Shareblue Media, formerly known as Blue Nation Review or Shareblue, is an American liberal news website owned by the journalist and political activist David Brock. Shareblue is within a consortium of political groups in Democratic strategist David Brock’s network.

shareblue.com/
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2019 11:12 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 11 Aug 2019 14:38 #12

• monk.link
  • Fresh Member
I reckon he's done a Herr H. and gone for a reclusive luxury retirement somewhere out the way. Maybe he's hiding out in Cambodia with Glitter and morris108. ;)

No-one else seems to have noticed Cernovich's remarkable resemblance either: the nose, the eyes, the hair. I mean come-on! :emb:

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 11 Aug 2019 15:10 #13

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:
The Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York where Epstein was in the Special Housing Unit has made the news a few times.

Disturbing Treatment of Susie Chavez in Metropolitan Detention Center

Metropolitan Detention Center conditions were worse than initially reported: NYT

Jeffery Epstein dies by suicide at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan

My God Annabelle, that first video almost made me cry. The inhumanity of man and woman to other people.

Phychopaths enjoying the suffering of another human being. How can it be stopped?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2019 16:10 by Roastie.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 11 Aug 2019 15:19 #14

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I don´t think he´s been whisked off to Tel Aviv personally.

I think they have used the Talmudic Jewish Law of Din Rodef which allows Jews to be killed when other Jews or Zionists are in danger.

I think it's possible he was murdered on the instructions of Israel. They couldn't allow him to slip up in court and implicate anyone. Ehud Barak was seen entering Epstein's New York residence and Barak said the late former Israeli president Shimon Peres had introduced him to Epstein.

SHIMON PERES WAS THE GODFATHER OF ISRAEL. Left and right adored him.

There´s a one hour version of his 90th birthday with Bono and the usual suspects, but I think this 2 minute version sums
it up.

Some people claim the Mossad spy Robert Maxwell was also assassinated by the Mossad. I agree.

THE "DIN RODEF" IS SIGNIFICANT BECAUSE IT IS ONE OF THE TALMUDIC JEWISH LAWS WHICH ALLOWS EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLINGS

The assassin of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin justified his actions partly based on "Din Rodef"
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 11 Aug 2019 15:34 #15

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffrey Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding on the condition of anonymity, spent several months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color.

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.

They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.

Nothing hard or made of metal.

There’s up to 80 people there. They could put two in cell. It’s one or two, but I’ll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up.

The damage that unit can do to someone.

It’s like you’re an animal and you’ve been brought into a kennel. A guy like Jeffrey, it’s like, “Holy sh-t.”

I told my parents not to come there. God wasn’t in the building.

I’ve had some heavy incidents in the building. What happened is permanent.

Some of the guards are on a major power trip. They know guys there are suffering. They know something the rest of the world hasn’t seen, that a place like this exists in this country, and they get off on it.

If the guards see that the guy is breaking, they’re going to help you break.

But it’s my firm belief that Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide. It just didn’t happen.
nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 11 Aug 2019 15:41 #16

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
On the other hand, it´s not impossible they switched him.

Anyone can write anything on Twitter, but this is interesting.

I can´t embed the Twitter link, but put Twitter, Jon Levine into your browser and you´ll get the replies about Epstein.
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2019 15:52 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: monk.link

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 11 Aug 2019 16:44 #17

• monk.link
  • Fresh Member
It wasn't like he couldn't see his eventual incarceration coming. He was under House Arrest for ages. If he was some kind of bond-style manipulative blackmailing mastermind, then surely he would have put all kinds of Doomsday devices in place (should something happen to him on the inside)?

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 11 Aug 2019 17:59 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
annabelle wrote:

Shareblue Media, formerly known as Blue Nation Review or Shareblue, is an American liberal news website owned by the journalist and political activist David Brock. Shareblue is within a consortium of political groups in Democratic strategist David Brock’s network.

shareblue.com/

I visited shareblue.com/stalwarts/dashboard/talk as per the message above;

''Ooops... Error 404
Sorry, but the page you are looking for doesn't exist.''

:dunno:

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 11 Aug 2019 18:45 #19

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
"Donald Trump Tied And Raped Me At Epstein's Party," 13-Year-Old Alleged In 2016 Lawsuit
life.shared.com/donald-trump-raped-me-at-epsteins-parties-s-13-year-old

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 11 Aug 2019 20:23 #20

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

JEFFREY EPSTEIN - No Way a Suicide. Richard Herman CNN
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare