Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jeffrey Epstein is dead

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 12 Aug 2019 00:13 #21

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Of course this could be faked but what do you make of these phots of a dead and alive epstein pretend its one of those newspapers quizzes on spot the differences

Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 12 Aug 2019 03:04 #22

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Voltaire wrote:
Of course this could be faked but what do you make of these phots of a dead and alive epstein pretend its one of those newspapers quizzes on spot the differences

Initially when I saw photo comparions I thought the same thing

Different noses and ears and I just didnt want to really believe the guy is dead

But having a look again a couple.of things.come to mind

Switched body aside , if it is him there are a couple of things beside the nose and ears that do match

There is a partucular brow ridge that sits at approx the same place above the eye and even with slightly.different angles it kind of matches

Im not saying my observations are better than anyone elses though

Id like to know.who ran the CcTv and other alarm systems in that building

They would probably.not log anything if it was an escape.heist but I think its plausible to have the right people in place to fake his suicide

People.will.take.money.for things.you wouldnt believe.

And small.amounts to , thats if they dont just scare the shit out of them and get an assist through duress

Thats what the fucker was in there for
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2019 03:05 by MrAnderson.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 12 Aug 2019 09:12 #23

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Voltaire wrote:

I believe this ^^ could be his mug photo (?) so this would be more one of the last photos of him imo. To me, his nose in the above photo matches the one of the dead Epstein even though it is taken from the front. I would like to see the side view of his mug photo that as far as know, is normally taken, to see the ear view.

The mug photo Epstein looks more weathered, aged, than some other (perhaps younger) photos of him but the weathered, aged mug photo matches closely to other photos of him where he looks older.

What throws me off is the ear of the dead Epstein photo which looks different from other photos of the live Epstein's ear (but I do wonder if the ear/side view of a mug shot - while he was alive - more weathered looking Epstein would match that of the inside shape of the ear of the dead Epstein - if it does match with the dead Epstein then I would have to wonder if it is actually Jeffrey Epstein who was arrested and imprisoned :conf: ).

I did try to find out what changes death (especially death by hanging) would make to facial features (without having to look at morbid photos of people who have died).

His ear in the dead Epstein photo looks swollen which may be part of the death process? and/or as the result of an assault? the inside shape of the ear is different but could that be because his ear has swelled? due to death process?

Going by the photo of him being brought into the hospital..

Epstein's arm on the side closest to whoever took the picture of him on the gurney, is hanging over the side of the gurney and not being held up by anyone, the arm is over the side but goes up where it bends at the elbow and towards his body (without being held upwards by the paramedic) and his hands are curled, thus to me he is in rigor mortis and this is how his arms have been set in death so his arm doesn't fall freely down over the side of the gurney.

I am curious as to the circumstances of the two gurney photos having been taken in the first place. Who phoned the media so the photographer was set in place (early in the morning) to take photos of a dead Epstein, even though in the first gurney photo they are still pumping air into his lungs even though he appears to be dead and in rigor mortis.

Why or how was there a photographer there at that time (in restricted access for second photo) and why have these two photos been published widely. It's like TPTB wanted people to know that he was dead and/or perhaps a message...

edit: second photo not in restricted area
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2019 11:07 by annabelle.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 12 Aug 2019 10:17 #24

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Voltaire wrote:

It's possible to change the ridge of a nose by rolling ones lips inwards and/or moving lower jaw, I'd say that it is him and his face has become distorted from the pressure of being hung, the facial skin would be pulled downwards, the muscles around the lower jaw would have contracted, in fact if both photos were identical It would seem like he wasn't hung and died without pressure applied to his throat/neck. Jawline is more vivid near ear and cheek indicating trauma to the face muscles.

For now i'm going with the guards gave him a means or he was murdered.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2019 10:23 by Frothy.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 12 Aug 2019 10:42 #25

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
@Annablle, the arm is strapped around the elbow joint in the bent position preventing it from flopping over.

They're doing CPR on the way to hospital, they keep going until he's pronounced dead by a Dr.

Both photos that I saw appear to be outside the restricted area.
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2019 11:01 by Frothy.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 12 Aug 2019 11:20 #26

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Can you show me a photo or video of anyone else whose arm(s) strapped in a gurney in that way so there arm doesn't fall over? I have looked at a bunch of photos of people strapped into a gurney (to keep their arms in) and haven't found any where the arm is over the side and strapped so it bends at the elbow to go upward like that.
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2019 11:24 by annabelle.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 12 Aug 2019 11:26 #27

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
annabelle wrote:
Can you show me a photo or video of anyone else whose arm(s) strapped in a gurney in that way so there arm doesn't fall over? I have looked at a bunch of photos of people strapped into a gurney (to keep their arms in) and haven't found any where there arm is strapped like that so it bends at the elbow to go upward.

My guess is the arm is strapped that way because they're doing CPR on the move...I'm not going to spend much time looking for collaborating evidence, it just looks like it;s strapped at the elbow, which explains why doesn't flop over.
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2019 11:28 by Frothy.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 12 Aug 2019 12:10 #28

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Or it could be that his arm is simply taped or tied to the vertical rail on the gurney.
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2019 12:11 by Frothy.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 12 Aug 2019 12:24 #29

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Another point to consider is that Epstein is still a prisoner, hence the armed guard with the paramedics, so the prison may have insisted on tying his arms in case he did come round and have tried to escape or try cause further injury, ie they could hardly have put cuffs on Epstein during CPR.
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2019 12:31 by Frothy.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 12 Aug 2019 23:13 #30

• Straight Shooter

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 12 Aug 2019 23:16 #31

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Frothy wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

It's possible to change the ridge of a nose by rolling ones lips inwards and/or moving lower jaw,

Bullshit. The guy is living it up in paedo-paradise in Tel Aviv.

Mossad probably busted him out. The whole thing is a con-job. They extracted their Chosen One paedo-king of the Canaanites..

I'm interested though, why do you always promote the establishment line?
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2019 00:10 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 13 Aug 2019 03:55 #32

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^ I already posted that I think he may well have been murdered which isn't the establishment narrative is it, the photo is clearly him. Yeah right so he;s living in Tel Aviv and nobody is going to recognise him... maybe the Edomites have him in a wicker man outfit :iitm:

Anyway...

Last Edit: 13 Aug 2019 04:41 by Frothy.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 13 Aug 2019 04:01 #33

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Why the fuck isnt Maxwell.in custody

Epstein was obviously a fall guy for them

They will fuck their own the hardest if it means saving their.own hide

No honor at all , none

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 13 Aug 2019 15:06 #34

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 13 Aug 2019 18:17 #35

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
FBI agents swarm Jeffrey Epstein's private Caribbean island

"We were just trying to look at pretty fish ... and here we are in the middle of an FBI raid," said Kelly Quinn, the owner of Salty Dog Day Sails.

FBI agents on Little St. James Island, which was purchased by Jeffrey Epstein in 1998.

FBI agents raided Jeffrey Epstein's private island in the Caribbean on Monday. A swarm of federal agents was seen fanning out across Little St. James in golf carts about 10:30 a.m.

Two senior law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation confirmed that the FBI launched a search of Epstein's private island home off the coast of St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

The search was directed by the Epstein task force led by the U.S. attorney's office for the Southern District of New York, the officials said.

An office spokesperson declined to comment.

A law enforcement source said the search of Epstein's home and private island in the U.S. Virgin islands was suggested years ago, but evidently went nowhere.

The raid was launched two days after Epstein was found unresponsive in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City. He was pronounced dead at a lower Manhattan hospital.

Epstein purchased the picturesque island off the coast of St. Thomas for $7.95 million in 1998. He went on to build a sprawling estate featuring a 24,000-square-foot private residence, two pools, a spa and an odd blue-striped structure that has been the subject of endless online fascination.

Steve Scully, an IT worker who worked on Epstein’s island from 1999 to 2006, said he often saw young women there and the main residence was filled with photos of topless girls — "the master bedroom, the office and the gymnasium certainly."

"I don't know if they were kids," Scully told NBC News last month. "They looked young to me."

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-agents-swarm-jeffrey-epstein-s-private-caribbean-island-n1041596
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 13 Aug 2019 18:29 #36

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I obviously am not in the least interested in this cover story, but what is this a cover for?

Which legislation is passed, decisions taken, opinion shifts in the background of this story? Unrelated.

Anybody following those leads instead of staying at the gossip level about some perverse life time actor clown?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 13 Aug 2019 19:58 #37

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I honestly don't think that Clinton or Trump are involved with child slave sex.
Last Edit: 14 Aug 2019 02:11 by Frothy.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 13 Aug 2019 21:30 #38

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:
Bullshit. The guy is living it up in paedo-paradise in Tel Aviv.

Mossad probably busted him out. The whole thing is a con-job. They extracted their Chosen One paedo-king of the Canaanites..

I'm interested though, why do you always promote the establishment line?

I agree.

They won't be sacrificing a high-level agent like Epstein, or they'd lose loyalty of any other of their top-agents.

Still, how would they be able extract him from such a high-security prison where he was held up, without any personnel ringing any bells about suspicious activities going on?
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 13 Aug 2019 21:50 #39

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Jeffrey Epstein and the new “Promis”

After it was revealed that Epstein had evaded stricter sentencing in 2008 due to his links to “intelligence,” it was the Mossad ties of Ghislaine Maxwell’s father that have led many to speculate that Epstein’s sexual blackmail operation was sharing incriminating information with the Mossad. Former CBS executive producer and current journalist for the media outlet Narativ, Zev Shalev, has since claimed that he independently confirmed that Epstein was tied directly to the Mossad.

Epstein was a long-time friend of former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, who has long-standing and deep ties to Israel’s intelligence community. Their decades-long friendship has been the source of recent political attacks targeting Barak, who is running in the Israeli elections against current Prime Minister Netanyahu later this year.

Barak is also close to Epstein’s chief patron and Mega Group member Leslie Wexner, whose Wexner Foundation gave Barak $2 million in 2004 for a still unspecified research program. According to Barak, he was first introduced to Epstein by former Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres, who eulogized Robert Maxwell at his funeral and had decades-long ties with the Bronfman family going back to the early 1950s. Peres was also a frequent participant in programs funded by Leslie Wexner in Israel and worked closely with the Mossad for decades.

In 2015, a few years after Epstein’s release from prison following his conviction for soliciting sex from a minor in 2008, Barak formed a company with Epstein with the chief purpose of investing in an Israeli start-up then known as Reporty. That company, now called Carbyne, sells its signature software to 911 call centers and emergency service providers and is also available to consumers as an app that provides emergency services with access to a caller’s camera and location and also runs any caller’s identity through any linked government database. It has specifically been marketed by the company itself and the Israeli press as a solution to mass shootings in the United States and is already being used by at least two U.S. counties.

Israeli media reported that Epstein and Barak were among the company’s largest investors. Barak poured millions into the company and it was recently revealed by Haaretz that a significant amount of Barak’s total investments in Carbyne was funded by Epstein, making him a “de facto partner” in the company. Barak is now Carbyne’s chairman.

The company’s executive team are all former members of different branches of Israeli intelligence, including the elite military intelligence unit, Unit 8200, that is often likened to Israel’s equivalent of the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Carbyne’s current CEO, Amir Elichai, served in Unit 8200 and tapped former Unit 8200 commander Pinchas Buchris to serve as the company’s director and on its board. In addition to Elichai, another Carbyne co-founder, Lital Leshem, also served in Unit 8200 and later worked for Israeli private spy company Black Cube. Leshem now works for a subsidiary of Erik Prince’s company Frontier Services Group, according to the independent media outlet Narativ.

The company also includes several tie-ins to the Trump administration, including Palantir founder and Trump ally Peter Thiel — an investor in Carbyne. In addition, Carbyne’s board of advisers includes former Palantir employee Trae Stephens, who was a member of the Trump transition team, as well as former Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff. Trump donor and New York real-estate developer Eliot Tawill is also on Carbyne’s board, alongside Ehud Barak and Pinchas Buchris.

Narativ, which wrote the first expose on Carbyne after Epstein’s arrest, noted that the Chinese government uses a smartphone app very similar to Carbyne as part of its mass surveillance apparatus, even though the original purpose of the app was for improved emergency reporting. According to Narativ, the Chinese Carbyne-equivalent “monitors every aspect of a user’s life, including personal conversations, power usage, and tracks a user’s movement.”

Given the history of Robert Maxwell — the father of Epstein’s long-time “girlfriend” and young-girl-procuring madam, Ghislaine Maxwell — in promoting the sale of Carbyne’s modified Promis software, which was also marketed as a tool to improve government efficacy but was actually a tool of mass surveillance for the benefit of Israeli intelligence, the overlap between Carbyne and Promis is troubling and warrants further investigation.

It is also worth noting that Unit 8200-connected tech start-ups are being widely integrated into U.S. companies and have developed close ties to the U.S. military-industrial complex, with Carbyne being just one example of that trend.

As MintPress previously reported, Unit 8200-linked outfits like Team8 have recently hired former National Security Agency (NSA) Director Mike Rogers as a senior advisor and gained prominent Silicon Valley figures, including former Google CEO Eric Schmidt, as key investors. Many American technology companies, from Intel to Google to Microsoft, have merged with several Unit 8200-connected start-ups in recent years and have been moving many key jobs and operations to Israel with backing from key Republican donors like Paul Singer. Many of those same companies, particularly Google and Microsoft, are also major U.S. government contractors.

Who was Epstein really working for?

Even though Jeffrey Epstein appears to have had ties to the Mossad, this series has revealed that the networks to which Epstein was connected were not Mossad-exclusive, as many of the individuals close to Epstein — Lesie Wexner, for instance — were part of a mob-connected class of oligarchs with deep ties to both the U.S. and Israel.

As was discussed in Part I of this series, the sharing of “intelligence” (i.e., blackmail) between intelligence agencies and the same organized crime network connected to the Mega Group goes back decades. With Leslie Wexner of the Mega Group as Epstein’s chief patron, as opposed to a financier with direct ties to the Mossad, a similar relationship is more than likely in the case of the sexual blackmail operation that Epstein ran.

Given that intelligence agencies in both the U.S. and elsewhere often conduct covert operations for the benefit of oligarchs and large corporations as opposed to “national security interest,” Epstein’s ties to the Mega Group suggest that this group holds a unique status and influence in both the governments of the U.S. and of Israel, as well as in other countries that were not explored in this report.

This is by virtue of their role as key political donors in both countries, as well as the fact that several of them own powerful companies or financial institutions in both countries. Indeed, many members of the Mega Group have deep ties to Israel’s political class, including to Netanyahu and Ehud Barak as well as to now-deceased figures like Shimon Peres, and to members of the American political class.

Ultimately, the picture painted by the evidence is not a direct tie to a single intelligence agency but a web linking key members of the Mega Group, politicians, and officials in both the U.S. and Israel, and an organized-crime network with deep business and intelligence ties in both nations.

Though this series has so far focused on the ties of this network to main Republican Party affiliates, the next and final installment will reveal the ties developed between this web and the Clintons.

www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2019 21:53 by annabelle.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead 14 Aug 2019 00:32 #40

• Straight Shooter
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare