Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bike Sharing in China Has Gotten Out of Hand, There Are Too Many Bikes

Bike Sharing in China Has Gotten Out of Hand, There Are Too Many Bikes 28 Aug 2019 01:15 #1

Bike-Share Oversupply.

The sidewalks in Nanning China are not sidewalks anymore they are parking spots for share bikes, I can't walk down the street because there are bikes everywhere the City Government should step in but it won't .. so who has the wherewithal and the will to finance the manufacture of tens of thousands of bikes & leave them rusting on the sidewalks? Video.
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2019 01:26 by Martin Timothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bike Sharing in China Has Gotten Out of Hand, There Are Too Many Bikes 04 Sep 2019 01:17 #2

All pics from Google Images.

Many of the bikes are very classy constructs indeed, as well ebikes are entering the scene .. so who pays for it all and where will it end.
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2019 01:17 by Martin Timothy.

Bike Sharing in China Has Gotten Out of Hand, There Are Too Many Bikes 04 Sep 2019 23:13 #3

• Flare
Wtf...?

Bike Sharing in China Has Gotten Out of Hand, There Are Too Many Bikes 05 Sep 2019 05:36 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:
Wtf...?

(((Foreign))) capital started the rise of China. :chuckle:

Thanks Rothschilds!
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Bike Sharing in China Has Gotten Out of Hand, There Are Too Many Bikes 05 Sep 2019 09:58 #5

• Flare
novum wrote:
Flare wrote:
Wtf...?

(((Foreign))) capital started the rise of China. :chuckle:

Thanks Rothschilds!

Makes me wonder how all these countries just let these Rothschilds in and do business with them... don't at least some of these countries know beforehand they are inviting Satan to the table to deal with??

Bike Sharing in China Has Gotten Out of Hand, There Are Too Many Bikes 05 Sep 2019 10:23 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:
Makes me wonder how all these countries just let these Rothschilds in and do business with them... don't at least some of these countries know beforehand they are inviting Satan to the table to deal with??

The Chinese elite got wealthier, and use many of their people as slaves, so I guess they dont care?
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare