Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: She brokered Epstein, now she runs Trumps financial war against Iran

She brokered Epstein, now she runs Trumps financial war against Iran 05 Sep 2019 19:32 #1

• Treebeard
  • Fresh Member
An Israeli citizen is responsible for conducting America's financial war against Iran
www.sott.net/article/419790-Sigal-Mandelker-The-militantly-pro-Israel-Trump-official-directing-US-economic-war-on-Iran
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, Firestarter

Kirkland & Ellis, Mandeleker, Roth, Trump 06 Sep 2019 17:10 #2

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin ‘MAGA’ means ‘witch’
I thought that I knew a little on Epstein and his associates, but this information didn't get much media attention!

For anybody that shares my view that Jeffrey Epstein was indeed murdered “suicided” it’s obvious that this was done to prevent him from exposing some of the high level crooks that were involved in his crimes and let him escape justice.
This story confirms that Epstein was indeed exposing the Trump administration for being involved with the “sweetheart deal” that gave him a very light sentence and also made his co-conspirators evade sentence.

Jeffrey Epstein's attorney Martin Weinberg told Manhattan's federal court that among those who approved Epstein's 2008 plea deal were Sigal Mandeleker, John Roth, Alice Fisher, Mark Filip and Jeffrey Sloman.
In 2008, Mark Filip was Deputy Attorney General, now a partner at the law firm Kirkland & Ellis.

In some strange coincidences in 2009, now Attorney-General William Barr joined the law firm Kirkland & Ellis, the same law firm that represented Jeffrey Epstein in 2008 and fixed the “sweetheart deal” with Miami US attorney at the time Alexander Acosta (Donald’s former Secretary of Labor).
Kirkland & Ellis continued to represent Epstein until 2011, when Barr worked at the firm.

To top it all, Acosta had previously worked at Kirkland & Ellis (after being a court clerk in 1994-1995): heavy.com/news/2019/08/william-barrs-personal-ties-jeffrey-epstein/

Mandelker, who at the time was Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice, was involved in discussions on the plea deal.
Sigal Mandeleker serves as Trump’s Under Secretary for the Department of the Treasury.

John Roth is the Inspector General for the Department of Homeland Security since 2014.
In 2008, Roth was chief of staff to the Deputy Attorney General.

Alice Fisher was assistant US Attorney General at the time, and now a partner of the Latham & Watkins LLP law firm.
Donald Trump interviewed Fisher for the position of FBI director after James Comey was fired.

Weinberg also mentioned Acosta's top deputy, Jeffrey Sloman.

Jeffrey Epstein was trying to defend himself with the argument that the same people that gave him the plea deal are still running the federal government, and shouldn’t be allowed to charge him again for the same crimes: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7249897/Jeffrey-Epsteins-legal-team-argue-case-over.html

For more information on Epstein: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1485
David Icke – freemason, new ager and paedophile buddy - spinning tales to cover-up the scandals of the Royal psychopaths: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1125

SERCO – the biggest company you never heard of: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=69054#p59198
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2019 17:11 by Firestarter.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

She brokered Epstein, now she runs Trumps financial war against Iran 06 Sep 2019 17:45 #3

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Firestarter wrote
For more information on Epstein www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1485

That is a very comprehensive thread which will take me some time to digest. Thank you.

We saw the photo of Peter Mandelson with Epstein on the Caribbean island of Saint Barthélemy, or St. Barts. in the MSM
last week and I wondered if you had any other connections between the two (apart from the black book)

Benjamin de Rothschild owned a large estate on that island. I wonder if they met up with him.

therealdeal.com/2017/03/11/a-rothschild-is-selling-his-st-barts-estate-for-67-million/

From Haaretz

"Baron Benjamin de Rothschild, you are media- and publicity-averse. Why did you agree to this interview?

"We are becoming more and more important in the Israeli financial system, and our philanthropic activity in Israel is also growing. So we decided to open ourselves a little bit more to the Israeli public, so we can be better known, if only because my great-grandfather started the country. We would not want people to forget that. Lately I have been gradually transferring to Ariane responsibility and handling of the family's assets around the world and also in Israel. She is now in charge of the Caesarea Foundation."

www.haaretz.com/1.5135495
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2019 17:48 by Roastie.

She brokered Epstein, now she runs Trumps financial war against Iran 07 Sep 2019 15:25 #4

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin ‘MAGA’ means ‘witch’
Roastie wrote:
Firestarter wrote
For more information on Epstein www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1485

That is a very comprehensive thread which will take me some time to digest. Thank you.

We saw the photo of Peter Mandelson with Epstein on the Caribbean island of Saint Barthélemy, or St. Barts. in the MSM
last week and I wondered if you had any other connections between the two (apart from the black book)
There’s the story of Mandelson visiting Epstein’s private island with his boyfriend (no story on children abused)...

Maybe the best “current” Epstein-Mandelson link is that Ghislaine Maxwell’s friends Peter Mandelson and Richard Branson support Maxwell´s TerraMar.

Lawfulpath.com has the possibility to “search” posts, without having to log in.
I’ve apparently made a total of 11 posts on Peter Mandelson: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/search.php?keywords=peter+mandelson

Oleg Deripaska like Robert Maxwell (father of Ghislaine), Michael Cohen and Jared Kushner are close to the Zionist Chabad-Lubavitch cult.
Lynn Forester de Rothschild is close to Trump, Clinton, MEGA member Ron Lauder and Jeffrey Epstein.

Mandelson is close to Nat Rothschild, who is a good friend of Oleg Deripaska.

In my opinion the most interesting of all the stories on Lord Peter Mandelson (independent from Epstein) is the £500 million deal between Alcoa and Rusal: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1038&p=4920#p4920

In 2003, Trump dined at Epstein's Upper East Side home, with a group of 30 people that included Google co-founder Sergey Brin, MEGA member Les Wexner, Peter Mandelson, and Bill Clinton aide Doug Band.

If I remember correctly it was Doug Band, who arranged the Africa trip of Bill Clinton, with Kevin Spacey on Epstein´s private plane.

Doug Band also introduced Raffaello Follieri to Clinton.
Raffaello Follieri was associated with Paolo Zampolli, who was a business partner of Epstein, Trump and associated with Clinton...
Paolo Zampolli introduced nude model Melania Knauss to Donald Trump (although there are also claims that Jeffrey Epstein introduced them).
David Icke – freemason, new ager and paedophile buddy - spinning tales to cover-up the scandals of the Royal psychopaths: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1125

SERCO – the biggest company you never heard of: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=69054#p59198
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare