Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 01 Oct 2019 05:08 #1

Last Edit: 01 Oct 2019 05:08 by Martin Timothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Lux Interior

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 01 Oct 2019 11:16 #2

• Denor
  • Fresh Member
Jesus Christ represents the only way to eternal life, so proclaiming Greta Thunberg to be the "successor of Christ", is a complete blasphemy, as anyone claiming to be a successor to the only way, is usually a false prophet, be they extreme left or extreme right. To be fair though, I don't think Greta herself has claimed that though. It seems to have been suggested by some in the Church Of Sweden, on their Twitter account at twitter.com/Limhamnskyrka during some tweets in December 2018, which resulted in a public backlash, and caused them to make the account inactive around the same time.

www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/church-of-sweden-proclaims-greta-thunberg-successor-to-jesus-christ-in-resurfaced-tweet

Greta seems to be though, wittingly or unwittingly, being used by other more influential and more insidious forces to push a Far Left agenda. She also supports the LGBT movement, which, unless it escaped Archbishop Antje Jackelen's notice, wasn't actually very popular with Old Testament prophets. A lot of what Greta says on the ecological front is true, but she seems to be purposely using the agenda, in order to promote a far left political doctrine, rather than doing it to protect the planet.

Some Freemasons have in recent years, adopted mostly extreme Left, but also some extreme right personas, in order to push a Freemasonic agenda, most of the time to attack organised religion, mainly Christianity in particular, so possibly some of those types on the periphery of Greta seem to be using her to push this agenda. It's also been well known for years, that some corporations and industrialists fund seemingly independent public interest advocates in order to put their views forward in a more suggestible and palatible way to the general public, and so possibly Greta, and the rest of the LGBT Climate Youth movement, are just the latest tool of those corporate multinationals to encourage the general public, to look the other way, while they get on with their real business of continuing to plunder the world's resources.
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2019 18:07 by Denor.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 01 Oct 2019 12:22 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
From the Breitbart article:
The problem with Greta Thunberg is not she’s autistic.

There are hundreds of thousands of other kids around the world with some or all of these features – and none is being criticised for having them.

No, the problem with Greta Thunberg is that no matter how brave or inspirational or articulate or touchingly young and fresh-faced or triumphant-over-mental-adversity she may be, the “facts” she regurgitates on behalf of her controllers are lies, propaganda and fake news – and the cause she represents is downright evil.

Strip away all the fluffy invocations of nature and the plight of future generations and the alleged crisis facing mother earth and what you find underneath is pure totalitarianism.

Nailed it.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 01 Oct 2019 20:04 #4

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Why are so many people triggered by someone using their freedom of speech?
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 01 Oct 2019 22:53 #5

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Frothy wrote:

Does that include holocaust denial?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 02 Oct 2019 01:50 #6

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:

Judea Declares War on Germany from.the Daily.Express 1933

Let the triggering begin
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2019 01:51 by MrAnderson.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 02 Oct 2019 01:51 #7

• Denor
  • Fresh Member
Frothy wrote:

I'm not sure about why some other people have an issue with Greta, but for me, it's not her freedom of speech, that's the problem, it's really the agenda behind her words, that's the main concern.

I haven't even really watched much of her at all, as I don't have a TV, but I've noticed on social media, the political divide that's been building up around her, and noticed those who are supportive of her, share similar views on lots of different subjects. By the same token, those who disagree with her, also share similar views on lots of different subjects as well.

The political system also seems to feel so threatened by her, that they promote her, give her lots of airtime, and allow her to lecture them on a regular basis.

I actually agree with some of her views as well, and I don't like the other side of the coin, of gas guzzling, over indulgent capitalism either, but I certainly don't think some sort of global movement of woke teenagers manipulated by extreme left wing parents, who care as much about transgenderism, as they do about environmentalism, is really the solution to any ecological problems. They are more likely to be the sideshow, who'll try to enable extreme left wing political movements, and also widen social problems in ordinary communities, while the mega rich and the multinationals can just carry on as normal, with very little threat to themselves, having successfully divided and conquered again.
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2019 02:03 by Denor.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 02 Oct 2019 03:53 #8

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Lux Interior wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Does that include holocaust denial?

Not in my opinion, I like laughing at them.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 02 Oct 2019 03:54 #9

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Judea Declares War on Germany from.the Daily.Express 1933

Let the triggering begin

It's why you reach for the narrative, it's got you triggered.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 02 Oct 2019 04:04 #10

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Denor wrote:
Frothy wrote:

I'm not sure about why some other people have an issue with Greta, but for me, it's not her freedom of speech, that's the problem, it's really the agenda behind her words, that's the main concern.

I haven't even really watched much of her at all, as I don't have a TV, but I've noticed on social media, the political divide that's been building up around her, and noticed those who are supportive of her, share similar views on lots of different subjects. By the same token, those who disagree with her, also share similar views on lots of different subjects as well.

The political system also seems to feel so threatened by her, that they promote her, give her lots of airtime, and allow her to lecture them on a regular basis.

I actually agree with some of her views as well, and I don't like the other side of the coin, of gas guzzling, over indulgent capitalism either, but I certainly don't think some sort of global movement of woke teenagers manipulated by extreme left wing parents, who care as much about transgenderism, as they do about environmentalism, is really the solution to any ecological problems. They are more likely to be the sideshow, who'll try to enable extreme left wing political movements, and also widen social problems in ordinary communities, while the mega rich and the multinationals can just carry on as normal, with very little threat to themselves, having successfully divided and conquered again.

It's nothing more than raising awareness about things that are likely to cause harm to the planet, even if her style of presentation is ott.

I agree that pollution of the planet isn't a good thing, nor is deforestation,

Posters here have discussed issues with vaccine, or the crap that is put into food, I don't see her environmental output to be all that different, You're quite right it is a political divide, which is a selfish close minded way of perception.

The amount of triggering that has occurred about this one girl by far Right Wingers is turbo=charged, it's as though they hate her. They seem to dislike white people unless they make the 'right noises' weird :conf:

it's not as if she's lurking seedy with young groomed girls.
Gabriel also asserted that ultra-right [wing] American Steve Bannon found himself in Epstein’s Paris apartment in the fall of 2018. “I was even his driver in Paris,” says Gabriel. Contacted several times, a spokesperson replied that the former political advisor of Donald Trump stayed at the Bristol Hotel while traveling in Paris.
lawandcrime.com/high-profile/the-butler-said-it-epsteins-paris-apartment-employee-claims-steve-bannon-visited-in-2018/

Last Edit: 02 Oct 2019 04:31 by Frothy.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 02 Oct 2019 05:56 #11

• peacenik
  • Immortal
If you want me to believe there is a 'climate emergency", send me facts and science. NOT a hysterical, emotionally driven child, with an agenda.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2019 05:58 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Lux Interior

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 02 Oct 2019 09:23 #12

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
peacenik wrote:
If you want me to believe there is a 'climate emergency", send me facts and science. NOT a hysterical, emotionally driven child, with an agenda.

I don't want you to do anything, I wouldn't call it an emergency myself but I don't care if she does, what's the big deal?

I think what she's doing is raising awareness by kicking up an extra stink about it, I don't care what she does, she's not doing any harm, people make up their own minds, for me if there's a choice of limiting or not limiting the impact of industrial Capitalism I'd go for the limiting, but people like their comforts, I think that's why she's trying to make it sound an emergency.

Of course it's propagandising but I don't think she's doing anything all that bad. enough for anyone to get in a flap over her comments.
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2019 09:27 by Frothy.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 02 Oct 2019 09:31 #13

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I posted this 'death metal' version I thought it was a good twist, Flare got totally triggered by it. :D

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 02 Oct 2019 12:13 #14

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Could care less if Greta has declared a 'climate emergency'......care more that local municipalities are now declaring we are all living in a 'climate emergency' and trying to got votes passed that in declaring a 'climate emergency' that they...and I quote.."don't have to engage the citizens"...ie..they don't believe that 'the citizens'....other than those who are already on board with whatever decisions they plan to make in this 'emergency'.. need to be engaged in it or have any input into it or have the right to have any input into it.

In reality they have been declaring a climate emergency for decades as in at least 30 years ago they were saying we only had 10 years left to change our ways or it would be the end of everything.

Their whole focus is on 'the climate' but they don't do anything about pragmatically cleaning up the rivers, putting an eye on local corporations/companies/employers that have been allowed to dump toxins in the river system for 30 plus years, stopping local clear cutting, going to war with local municipality/government policies that allow cruelty and destruction of wildlife and abandoned, struggling animals etc...

They blame 'everybody' as in 'we' are doing this and 'we' are doing that as if everyone on the (western part of the) planet is equally culpable and as if changing our light bulbs and forcing people to pay for their own bags in grocery stores is going to make a real difference when they turn a blind eye to whole swaths of woodland and forests being chopped down for more subdivisions/walmarts/parking lots/condominiums etc..

They say nought that people in the west are being pretty much forced to own a computer/iphone/smart phone/cell phone in order to function in today's world..... items that supports the cobalt mine child/human slave industry in the Congo etc..

Will the people screaming about the 'climate emergency' give up their smart phones? no.. of course not.

Tech companies have switched copper based landline phones to the electrical system so they no longer work when the power goes out/in an emergency thus forcing people to get cell/smart phones in order to phone 911 during a power outage/emergency.

The 'environment' is getting worse and I do believe in cleaning up the damage being done to the environment/nature, protecting wildlife/animal life, minimizing pollution etc.. but I am sick to death of hearing the term 'climate change' and now 'climate emergency' because it is a part and parcel of a manipulative agenda that does not want to 'engage the citizens' lest the sheer hypocrisy of the movement be brought to light and you just know that it is not going to affect the lifestyles of the elites but will be used to gain further control of the populace in a way that will make it harder to function.

And what are the elites pushing via the mainstream in the name of 'climate change' here in the west? well I have heard them start to push the agenda of using human bodies as fertilizer and now even the idea of eventually eating dead human bodies for the sake of 'climate change' and getting rid of gas fueled vehicles even though vast numbers of people live in rural areas and need their vehicles for work and in order to transport themselves in order to live and are nowhere rich enough to afford an electric vehicle which takes lithium dug in the cobalt mines of human slavery in the Congo.

Also years ago I read via mainstream articles that 'they' plan on charging people fees/money according to what each individuals 'carbon footprint' is, that includes taking into account the size of their home/place of residence, how many people live in their home/place of residence, whether or not they have a vehicle and how many vehicles etc..

They also plan a breath tax since breathing puts carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, yes we will be taxed for breathing as part of the carbon tax.

They will suck as much monetary profit out of the populace as they can in the name of 'climate change'.
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2019 12:15 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 02 Oct 2019 12:50 #15

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
peacenik wrote:

True, but can we please drop "child"?

The bitch is completely aware of the agenda she's playing. She is a young adult, not a child.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 03 Oct 2019 00:09 #16

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Denor wrote:
Jesus Christ represents the only way to eternal life,

Would you still feel that way if you knew Christanity was quite different in it's genesis than what is taught today?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 03 Oct 2019 04:08 #17

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Would that be the United Nations version of the genesis of Christianity? the Freemasonic version? the New Age/Gnostic version?

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 03 Oct 2019 06:36 #18

• peacenik
  • Immortal
annabelle wrote:
Would that be the United Nations version of the genesis of Christianity? the Freemasonic version? the New Age/Gnostic version?

I was thinking more of Christanity believing in the idea of pre-existance all the way up to 553AD where pre-existance was declared heresy.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 03 Oct 2019 16:12 #19

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
23 September 2019

From: Professor Guus This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 2019Sr. António Guterres, Secretary-General, United Nations,United Nations Headquarters,New York, NY 10017, United States of America.

Ms. Patricia Espinosa Cantellano, Executive Secretary, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, UNFCCC Secretariat, UN Campus, Platz der Vereinten Nationen 1,53113 Bonn, Germany

Your Excellencies,

There is no climate emergency

A global network of more than 500 knowledgeable and experienced scientists and professionals in climate and related fields have the honor to address to Your Excellencies the attached European Climate Declaration, for which the signatories to this letter are the national ambassadors.

The general-circulation models of climate on which international policy is at present founded are unfit for their purpose. Therefore, it is cruel as well as imprudent to advocate the squandering of trillions of dollars on the basis of results from such immature models. Current climate policies pointlessly and grievously undermine the economic system, putting lives at risk in countries denied access to affordable, reliable electrical energy.

We urge you to follow a climate policy based on sound science, realistic economics and genuine concern for those harmed by costly but unnecessary attempts at mitigation.

We ask you to place the Declaration on the agenda of your imminent New York session.

We also invite you to organize with us a constructive high-level meeting between world-class scientists on both sides of the climate debate early in 2020. Such a meeting would be consistent with the historically proven principles of sound science and natural justice that both sides should be fully and fairly heard. Audiatur et altera pars!

Please let us know your thoughts how we bring about such a momentous joint meeting.

Yours sincerely,

Professor Guus Berkhout The Netherlands
Professor Richard Lindzen USA
Professor Reynald du Berger French Canada
Professor Ingemar Nordin Sweden
Terry Dunleavy New Zealand
Jim O’Brien Irish Republic
Viv Forbes Australia
Professor Alberto Prestininzi Italy
Professor Jeffrey FossEnglish Canada
Professor Benoît Rittaud France
Morten Jødal Norway
Professor Fritz Vahrenholt Germany
Rob Lemeire Belgium
Monckton of Brenchley UK

Ambassadors of the European Climate Declaration

There is no climate emergency

A global network of 500 scientists and professionals has prepared this urgent message.Climate science should be less political, while climate policies should be more scientific. Scientists should openly address the uncertainties and exaggerations in their predictions of global warming, while politicians should dispassionately count the real benefits as well as the imagined costs of adaptation to global warming, and the real costs as well as the imagined benefits of mitigation.

Natural as well as anthropogenic factors cause warming

The geological archive reveals that Earth’s climate has varied as long as the planet has existed, with natural cold and warm phases. The Little Ice Age ended as recently as 1850. Therefore, it is no surprise that we now are experiencing a period of warming.

Warming is far slower than predicted

The world has warmed at less than half the originally-predicted rate, and at less than half the rate to be expected on the basis of net anthropogenic forcing and radiative imbalance. It tells us that we are far from understanding climate change,

Climate policy relies on inadequate models

Climate models have many shortcomings and are not remotely plausible as policy tools. Moreover, they most likely exaggerate the effect of greenhouse gases such as CO2. In addition, they ignore the fact that enriching the atmosphere with CO2 is beneficial.

CO2 is plant food, the basis of all life on Earth

CO2 is not a pollutant. It is essential to all life on Earth. Photosynthesis is a blessing. More CO2 is beneficial for nature, greening the Earth: additional CO2 in the air has promoted growth in global plant biomass. It is also good for agriculture, increasing the yields of crops world wide.

Global warming has not increased natural disasters

There is no statistical evidence that global warming is intensifying hurricanes, floods, droughts and such like natural disasters, or making them more frequent. However, CO2-mitigation measures are as damaging as they are costly. For instance, wind turbines kill birds and bats, and palm-oil plantations destroy the biodiversity of the rain forests.

Climate policy must respect scientific and economic realities

There is no climate emergency. Therefore, there is no cause for panic and alarm. We strongly oppose the harmful and unrealistic net-zero CO2 policy proposed for 2050. If better approaches emerge, we will have ample time to reflect and adapt. The aim of international policy should be to provide reliable and affordable energy at all times, and throughout the world.

clintel.nl/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/ecd-letter-to-un.pdf
www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/there-no-climate-emergency-scientists-call-reasoned-debate
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2019 16:13 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Exorcist, Gaia

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 03 Oct 2019 16:31 #20

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:

Because it's NOT the truth - she's been a child actor for ten years - a vicious jew puppet - now Soros controlled POS..
The point is if anything the climate is naturally getting cooler not warmer but this is the hoax the Club of Rome chose - yes.globally the weather has been record breaking - off the charts - devastating - we have entered DISASTER CAPITALISM and Agenda 21/30 objectives - carbon tax and reducing the essentials - good food , clean water . Poverty and disease is increasing everywhere in the west especially .
It's not CO2 or rising sea levels - we all know that - it's WEATHER WARFARE - GEO ENGINEERED DESTRUCTION - they've engineered all that could have been wonderful from Tesla against us for the jews own predominance and aryan genocide.
Jet streams tampered with - snow in the desert - massive floods across the globe - targeted droughts across the globe - directed / controlled hurricanes and volcanic eruptions ect ............They owned the weather well before 2025 - " US Air Force - Owning the Weather by 2025.
A massive hoax that the sheeple are being forced to believe AGAIN !!!
This windup clockwork POS and her family is already rich from this high steaks propaganda and we collectively at the middle to low end will get much poorer .
Of course to tie it all up to make those who do care throw in mass migration - white replacement genocide - they won't know which way to jump or even who or what to blame .
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2019 18:00 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare