Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 11 Oct 2019 08:45 #41

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Idk about extinction rebellion, they seem a bit ott to me. I haven't seen anything about Greta Thunberg proposing 0 carbon emissions or 0 fossil fuel use, after all her solar boat protest is not a reflection of how she travels around on a daily basis. The point is there is lower emission methods that aren't being utilised to their potential, I don't think it's a bad thing for drawing attention to that.

Accusing a 16yr girl who wants the world to be less polluted of proposing the genocide of the 'Christian race' is a naff argument wolfyson, maybe you'd prefer it if she had been protesting for more fossil fuel etc to be used?

Makes more sense when you realise who is funding her though, right?

The same people who are promoting open borders, the breakdown of traditional family values etc etc etc
It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2019 08:45 by wolfy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 11 Oct 2019 08:52 #42

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Apparently Arnold Schwarzenegger lent her his Tesla car for travelling around in whilst she was in the US, I didn't know he has an agenda for being anti-social conservative?
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 11 Oct 2019 09:13 #43

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Frothy wrote:
Apparently Arnold Schwarzenegger lent her his Tesla car for travelling around in whilst she was in the US, I didn't know he has an agenda for being anti-social conservative?

No, but having blown his chances with the Kennedy clan he needs to regain some support and influence. Or maybe it was 'suggested'.
Slebs jumping on populist bandwagon is nothing new.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2019 09:19 by Lux Interior.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 11 Oct 2019 09:24 #44

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Squash-a-nigger has been an environmentalist since about 2006

www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Arnold_Schwarzenegger_Environment.htm

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 11 Oct 2019 18:09 #45

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I will say that the whole dooms day extinction thing is a death cult without a leader, or perhaps the leader is climate science.

It's why I like this take on her speech,

It's a clever take on the scene imo.
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2019 18:10 by Frothy.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 11 Oct 2019 18:17 #46

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Here's another version with Simon Škrlec playing the drums

Last Edit: 11 Oct 2019 18:22 by Frothy.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 17 Oct 2019 20:48 #47

• Denor
  • Fresh Member
peacenik wrote:
Denor wrote:
Fair enough, you might have had a very profound experience, but I doubt that it was eternal life which you experienced, as that is life after death. People can access some higher realms during life, but ascending to heaven after death, can only be attained through the message of Jesus Christ.

Of course you, 'doubt if it's eternal life'? It's your job as a cultist to deny the spirituality of Man.

I see your not going to answer my question, ' What do you propose Man did before the invention of JC?' You're not going to answer it because you might have to admit there was a spiritual side of Man that did not involve your JC.

The wisdom of the universe does not belong exclusively to any one... including your precious, 'christanity'.

The idea, one would have to have a third party to know God, is at best a personal opinion, rather than a universal fact.

So when you say, 'Jesus Christ represents the only way to eternal life', it just goes to show how off the mark you really are.

I answered your question in the post you quoted, but you conveniently missed that part out!

I'm far from being any sort of "cultist", and it's also not my job to do anything other than give my opinion.

Nowhere in any of my posts did I deny the spirituality of man. Jesus Christ was also not "invented". He has always existed. I merely stated that there has to be a belief in Jesus Christ, in order for someone to have a chance of reaching the Kingdom of Heaven. Lots of people express their spirituality in different ways, they might have very profound experiences, I have had as well, but Heaven is far more than these types of experiences.

People also receive God's grace during their lives, but no-one with any corruption at all, can approach God directly, therefore Jesus acts as a mediator between God and the human race, due to the sinful state of humanity, which has existed since the Fall Of Man.
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2019 20:57 by Denor.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 18 Oct 2019 06:35 #48

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Denor wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Denor wrote:
Fair enough, you might have had a very profound experience, but I doubt that it was eternal life which you experienced, as that is life after death. People can access some higher realms during life, but ascending to heaven after death, can only be attained through the message of Jesus Christ.

Of course you, 'doubt if it's eternal life'? It's your job as a cultist to deny the spirituality of Man.

I see your not going to answer my question, ' What do you propose Man did before the invention of JC?' You're not going to answer it because you might have to admit there was a spiritual side of Man that did not involve your JC.

The wisdom of the universe does not belong exclusively to any one... including your precious, 'christanity'.

The idea, one would have to have a third party to know God, is at best a personal opinion, rather than a universal fact.

So when you say, 'Jesus Christ represents the only way to eternal life', it just goes to show how off the mark you really are.

Jesus Christ was also not "invented". He has always existed.

Sounds to me like you've just invented JC? Only this time you've gone a bit overboard when you say, "he' has always existed".

You know that' "B.C." means, "before christ", Right?

So, in 250 B.C. 'he' did not exist, because, 'he' hadn't been born yet, .... Right?

So, 'no' 'he has not always existed.....Right?

Denor wrote:
I merely stated that there has to be a belief in Jesus Christ, in order for someone to have a chance of reaching the Kingdom of Heaven.

You have no business, being the judge of how another reaches heaven or any other spiritual state. You are not that person so, you cannot possibly know that person's relationship with God.

Live life, and stop trying to live another's life for them

[/quote]
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2019 06:37 by peacenik.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 20 Oct 2019 20:48 #49

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Denor wrote:
there has to be a belief in Jesus Christ, in order for someone to have a chance of reaching the Kingdom of Heaven..

Right..:)

Jesus said- "I know where I came from and where I am going, but you have no idea where I come from or where I am going.." (John 8:14/ 8:23)
Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:2/6)
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2019 20:52 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Denor

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 23 Oct 2019 17:21 #50

• Treebeard
  • Fresh Member
Just more fake news from the climate deniers.

The Church of Sweden did NOT make this statement. The statement is also misquoted.

www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/church-of-sweden-proclaims-greta-thunberg-successor-to-jesus-christ-in-resurfaced-tweet

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 28 Oct 2019 01:06 #51

• Denor
  • Fresh Member
peacenik wrote:
You know that' "B.C." means, "before christ", Right?

So, in 250 B.C. 'he' did not exist, because, 'he' hadn't been born yet, .... Right?

So, 'no' 'he has not always existed.....Right?

You seem to be a bit confused. It was yourself who spoke of Jesus being "invented", not me. My answer to that was that He is the son of God, and therefore has always existed.

Before Jesus became flesh, some humans existed in ways which pleased God, and some humans didn't, but the difference between then and now, is that now the human race knows that God sent his only son to save us, therefore non belief in Christ is actually now rejection of Christ.

Non believers now are committing the sin of rejecting the son of God. Previous to Jesus being born, humans obviously would have very little concept of Jesus, but they also obviously hadn't rejected Christ, so therefore had some hope of redemption with God. Whereas humans now who reject Jesus despite knowing that He is the son of God are committing a sin that humans before Jesus was born, couldn't have committed.

peacenik wrote:
You have no business, being the judge of how another reaches heaven or any other spiritual state. You are not that person so, you cannot possibly know that person's relationship with God.

Live life, and stop trying to live another's life for them

Anyone thinking I've judged them, has possibly just projected their guilt on to me, and they have therefore really only judged themselves as a result. I just put forward my thinking on religion, it's up to others to accept or reject that opinion. Trying to reach heaven without belief in Jesus, sounds suspiciously, like the building of the Tower Of Babel, which led to God scattering Noah's descendants all over the world due to their sin of pride. It was due to sins like this being committed that led to God sending his son to teach people the correct way to heaven in the first place.

Genesis 11:4 'Come,' they said, 'let us build ourselves a city and a tower with its top reaching heaven. Let us make a name for ourselves, so that we do not get scattered all over the world.'

I'm also not trying to live anyone's life for them at all either. As far as life is concerned, it's surely better to live in the hope of eternal life, than to live in such a way that ends in eternal damnation.
Last Edit: 28 Oct 2019 01:22 by Denor.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 28 Oct 2019 01:11 #52

• Denor
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:

Jesus said- "I know where I came from and where I am going, but you have no idea where I come from or where I am going.." (John 8:14/ 8:23)
Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:2/6)

Exactly. Summed up also with the quote from St Thomas Aquinas.

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible"
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 28 Oct 2019 01:44 #53

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Denor wrote:
Ugh wrote:

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible"

What, exactly, are you seeking to have faith in? What is the motive behind your faith? What is the end product of your faith? What, exactly, are you trying to accomplish with faith?

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 01 Nov 2019 01:08 #54

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
What, exactly, are you seeking to have faith in? What is the motive behind your faith? What is the end product of your faith? What, exactly, are you trying to accomplish with faith?

You're over-complicating things mate..:)-
Paul said - "I'm worried lest you be led astray from the simplicity of Christ" (2 Cor 11:3)

You either like Jesus or you don't-
Jesus said- "You're my friends if you follow me, I don't call you servants, instead I call you friends" (John 15:15)

And if anybody doesn't like him, no way will they get through the pearlies or it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood".
As regards "faith", there's nothing about Jesus to dislike and we therefore have faith that he's a great role model to help us "tune ourselves in" to the God wavelength, so anybody who doesn't want to be his pal must have some kind of character flaw or be under demonic oppression.

Remember, the morally corrupt Establishment knows that Christianity is onto all its sly little tricks-
Paul said-"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Eph 6:12)
which is why the hellbound Estab lackeys hate Christianity and are trying to break peoples grip on Jesus in the same way that this drill instructor pressured Gere to quit the Navy by dropping himself on request-

"I want your D.O.R boy!"
Last Edit: 01 Nov 2019 01:29 by Ugh.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 01 Nov 2019 13:47 #55

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Are you a Jehovah's Witness Ugh?

I only ask because the image of buddy Christ you keep using is a JW drawing (I don't buy the mullet and trimmed beard, these are 20th Century perversions).
Last Edit: 01 Nov 2019 15:24 by Truthspoon.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 01 Nov 2019 18:58 #56

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Denor wrote:
Ugh wrote:

You like quotes, Denor?

Here is one that's not only true, but also workable........

“The one who seeks is the one who reveals. That for which you are seeking is within you. The living God dwells in you and you dwell in him.”

**Gnostic Gospels**
Last Edit: 01 Nov 2019 19:03 by peacenik.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 01 Nov 2019 23:21 #57

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
I only ask because the image of buddy Christ you keep using is a JW drawing (I don't buy the mullet and trimmed beard, these are 20th Century perversions).

Who sez it's a JW drawing?
Me a JW? Hahahaha, I've been having running battles on the message boards with them for donkeys years; here's what one elderly JW big shot once said about me-
"He's ignorant, a fable-spinner, talks drivel, a deceiver, racist, self-deluded".

I think I upset him previously because he let on that he joined the JW's as a young man but then left, then later changed his mind and rejoined them and married a JW girl, so I said something like "I bet you only rejoined to get in her knickers"..;)

PS- for the record here are some of the JW's wacko beliefs, they don't celebrate Christmas, Easter or birthdays ("pagan" according to them) they think Jesus was crucified on a bleddy stake, they shun church buildings ("pagan" again), they ban blood transfusions and they don't believe in crucifixes..

Sigh....wackos through and through-

Last Edit: 01 Nov 2019 23:23 by Ugh.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 03 Nov 2019 09:29 #58

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:

Shortly after GMP left the board, Ugh appeared.

Got the same posting style, the same ridiculing of Germans while cheering on the British who bombed their cities.

Only he reinvented himself as a fundamentalist Christian bible-thumper by making lots of use of the google searchbar to post quotes from the bible in about every other post of his. Which makes the forum look like a bunch of idiots in the eyes of a normie who might take a look here.
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2019 09:30 by Flare.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 03 Nov 2019 09:34 #59

• Flare

^ Notice how literally every news-reader and talkshow host praise Greta like if she's so incredibly amazing.

I wonder... don't these people worry about the future of their children by helping destroy the planet for the jews, by brainwashing the public?
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 03 Nov 2019 18:42 #60

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:

^ Notice how literally every news-reader and talkshow host praise Greta like if she's so incredibly amazing.

I wonder... don't these people worry about the future of their children by helping destroy the planet for the jews, by brainwashing the public?

No they dont

Their spirit is blinded by the shekels they receive

Falsely believing themselves Gods of this world

They are not and like any human they eat when they are hungry they shit when they are full and they bleed when they are hit

They are spirit less energy vampires and they will be remembered as destroyers of this world
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare